Alex McNabb is a better shitlord than Brenton Tarrant

Alex was fucking hilarious with big brass balls when he went in front of Lock Boyce. Perfect Optics.

Brenton killed innocent women & kids and is Mossad. 100% gay.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFvu0wPhG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>innocent

Kill yourself

Attached: 1553924090510.jpg (612x329, 57K)

wow brenton must have done alright to have every kike on the internet kvetching this breathlessly

Why do american courtrooms look like the fucking ball room at a sheraton?

Link?

Dude.. all you had to say was:
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

but no you had to shill for McNabb way to alienate 90% of people
I want to like McNabb because I like Warhammer and he is an EMT but he isn't that great really. Neither is Sven or Enoch

All the power of TRS is their lesser known podcasts that are no longer with them basically

bamp

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFvu0wPhG4

thats some county board of supervisor room basically like a city hall room but its for the county I think, the county that paid for his employer an ambulance company
McNabb did an okay job there but he didn't come across as great to normies either

>innocent
I hate shitskins like you OP. KYS

for the record I like TRS but I don't trust them
they've led people down a bad path and its a good idea to question them given how Stalinesque they are with information

Just listen and enjoy, getting involved with any far right groups is a bad idea honestly.

What’s wrong with his skull.

Actually pretty funny how mad that boomer is

Attached: 1552596009832.jpg (800x766, 258K)

WHOA I just noticed the guy seated in the middle of the picture looks exactly like LUCKY LARRY

Anyone have a video of Nick Fuentes reacting to this and tearing McNabb to shreds?

So he made a fool out of himself and some low hanging fruit boomer and this is supposed to be better than nigger killer Tarrant?

I've got the floor BUUDEHY

>Women and kids
I saw mostly adult men. And have the victims all been ID'd or are they illegals?

nick fuentes is a faggot

Still, why does it look like a cheap hotel's meeting room

what do you mean by all of this

t. mossad moarpheus aka the jewish schizo spammer. A jew cries out as he strikes you.

friendly reminder: this user is a jew that supports open borders and used to post from israel. pay attention to how he posts, the jew cries out at he strikes you. he hates white nationalists and loves Jared Kushner. he spams hundreds of threads a day. he is a jew. his goal is to make Jow Forums look violent and unhinged and insane. he gets paid to spam shit.
if you see him call him out and report him for spam.

Attached: 1549926621390.png (512x512, 81K)