Twitter isn’t even hiding it anymore

Unplanned (a pro life movie) just released this weekend.

They’ve been denied airtime for commercials on most major networks.

Their official Twitter account was suspended on Friday, the day of its release.

Now Twitter is auto unfollowing any user that leaves their accounts page, dropping them from 120k+ followers to sub 50k.

When Captain Marvel came out, Twitter, YouTube, and Rotten Tomatoes did everything they can to censor us. Now they’re not even hiding it anymore.

We need to stand united behind this red pilled movie!

twitter.com/hollandcourtney/status/1112553023690018816?s=21

Attached: 0D122209-CB5A-4F8C-859F-160B0C5F3E38.jpg (1125x968, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
urbancure.org/blog/post/abortion-is-the-biggest-single-negative-force-on-black-american-growth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for babies

/bump

Bump for children.

I'm anti-abortion but the amount that pro-life advocates whine about black babies is irritating.

Those black babies are the ones voting for abortion you dumb fucks.

twitter is no longer the bastion of free speech they once were, the manipulation around captian marvel really is something to behold

What the FUCK is wrong with these companies these days? Everyone. Everything these people are doing is sick as fuck. Simultaneously orchestrating false flags to silence US because we're here speaking the truth. Fuck this shit. I can't wait for Mueller to go public and the hammer to drop on all these people. The tech executives getting executed for their crimes will be a highlight.

Bump for babies being born.

>bastion of free speech they once were

Attached: akarin yuru yuri disbelief 1546007158913.gif (480x270, 292K)

Attached: 3486ED69-E9E7-4F7E-9478-4C3C39E171E6.jpg (889x500, 129K)

BASED. Stop killing nigger fetuses!

Jews doing Jew shit.

Attached: file.png (791x871, 199K)

It's Twitters body, it's Twitters choice.

just ban abortions for white children.

You fools! Don't you understand? The only people getting abortions are those who should NOT be procreating! Allow the cycle to end.

How do we take them out, Twitter that is?

Ideas?

>We need to stand united behind this red pilled movie!
Abortion has nothing to do with the red pill.

Jews reject truth, which is why they Killed Jesus.

They will never stop lying until they either convert to Christianity, or die and burn in hell.

this was like the first 6 months they were a thing, hell it was there slogan or whatever. Its in the same late stage of social media right before facebook uselessness

personally i think the pro-life revolution will come with psychotic old white men shooting up abortion clinics across the us not a made for tv movie

Pester Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin about their social media platform/ Twitter killer?

Attached: 0023FCED-9527-451E-BB97-0C596DB5CF12.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Such a shame that most Christian organizations are either full tilt social justice baby killing or more dedicated to Israel and Jews than Christians. I know there's a lot of money behind it

>durr hurr muh twitter conspiracy
gay as fuck man, conservatism is impotent

>How do we take them out, Twitter that is?
Can't wait to watch thousands of Israelis get killed by Muslims when they wipe out Israel next month.

Attached: attention.png (1000x960, 140K)

Imagine being this bluepilled and weak.

I'm sure it's a totally unintended glitch in the system goy, twitter doesn't censor anyone.

I honestly can't believe how apathetic people are about this shit. Nobody cares. For fuck's sake some lesbian was bitching a a YouTube executive about why they can't ban BEN SHAPIRO.

Go cry on twitter mister strong redpilled man

Fucking horseshit. How sad.

FOX will run a story on this, I bet.

> #Twitter_Kills_Babies

Meme pregnant twitter bird logo? Sure they'll be thrilled kek

Haha. The April Fools is a like button this year. At least it won't fuck up the entire board like last years did.

upvoted :)

Twitter has auto unfollowed 150k users they are down to only 8K users now. You can't follow this account. This was at 12:15 AM EDT

This is tyranny and not freedom of expression.

Attached: twitter-deplatfroming-movies.jpg (3316x1596, 379K)

I’m on my phone now but will be able to submit the lowdown in a little bit. I bet you FOX runs a story, Twitter pulls their, “oh uh, must have been a mistake, lol” and then it draws more attention to the movie.

twitter does not approve of wrong think

>Abort twitter

Attached: twitter-logo-final.png (600x600, 25K)

Baby bump.

I followed last night and was algo unfollowed. Can't even follow now, that's blatant.
kek +1 Like! to you friend!

Attached: 1522452063652.jpg (1280x974, 220K)

On one hand abortion kills the undesirables at a rate Hitler could only dream of. On the other they’re defenses babies, they have a DNA sequence that will be unique in an infinite universe, they’re thrown away out of convenience. I will always be against abortion

bump

I love the Streisand effect.

>she has utter enmity at male officer that would've looked like her son, had she not commit miscegenation
>the creatura next to her, is in anguish on what he could've looked like

>did everything they can to censor us
Who is “us”? Did you work on the movie personally?

Exactly. No one should have to pretend to care about niggers

Anyone that thinks murdering a baby is wrong

Attached: file.png (737x996, 310K)

That’s a lot more than 5 words
I don’t understand Twitter

unplanned movie still not trending.

YOU CHRISTFAGS ARE SICK
HONESTLY GET FUCKING CHECKED BY A PROFESSIONAL

VOLUNTARY EUGENICS IS THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED ASS
FUCK ALL OF YOU, I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN, IF YOU FAGGOTS HAVE ANY, ARE NIGGER DOWNS SYNDROME BABIES THAT YOUR FUCKING JEESUS LOVING CUNT OF A WIFE HAD

FUCK ALL OF YOU, I HONESTLY HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL U SICK FUCKS

Attached: 1517720539738.jpg (440x440, 29K)

NIGGER LOVING
JEW LOVING
DOWNIE BABY LOVING
SICK
FAGGOTS
CHRISTIANS
EVERY SINGLE TIME I HATE ALL OF YOU, LITERALLY THE REASON WHY THE WEST IS DYING IS BECAUSE OF YOU FAGGOTS

JUDAISM = CHAD
CHRISTIANITY = VIRIGN

Attached: 1485318752982.jpg (800x600, 102K)

I'll help:
Twitter is ran by Jews and S0YY Goys.

Can I take my 9 year old son?

Idk killing babies is still pretty morbid. What bothers me even more so is when you hear Trump or other GoPers talk about every demographics record low unemployment except for white people.
>black, Hispanic, Asian, women unemployment record lows!
>oh we forgot about the demographic that votes for us the most, whoops
I realize it's a rhetorical strategy but still bugs me just the same. I suppose it just goes to show how far we have fallen.

What's your answer?

>they already put floride in the water, why not do birth control hormones also?

Bump

Attached: 1551579827420.jpg (1600x1172, 1006K)

Attached: the abortion redpill.jpg (500x701, 124K)

fuck off jack dorsey you weird fuck

Relax, the babies are kept comfortable.

Like this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a good woman. She only endorsed forced abortion for blacks, racemixers, Jews, genetic defected people, retards, druggies, low IQ whites etc. and they'd also be sterilized too. She openly wrote books on her goal of purity for a strong white race and to turn the US into a White Ethnostate and attended Klan Rallies and did speeches too. I mean if you oppose any of this you're a literal cuck faggot and the reason why we're in this mess. This woman is better than most men today. She's a literal hero. Shame her organization was taken over by Jews for their own perverted purposes.

Attached: sanger1.jpg (616x800, 59K)

Da fuq?

Attached: 1552023483849.jpg (720x405, 66K)

Every single IDF soldier dies in April faggot. Hope you're ready.

Abortion bad

Attached: images (22).jpg (597x513, 63K)

bump

>be me, years ago
>have pregnant, drug addicted younger sister, living on the streets
>She is 25 weeks? With twin boys? What do?
>defer to "Christian" elders for advice.
>They advise abortion, cause of circumstances
>encouraged her to abort, withheld formation stage. Took her to the clinic
>watched in horror when a van came and picked up a Styrofoam container with bio-hazard stickers, and watched them drive off.
>years later, "Christian" elders had to use invetro to convieve
>twin boys?
>Holy fucking shit, I'm going to hell, fml!!!.jpg
>25 weeks later, " Christian" elderess miscarried them, on the toilet
>had the nerve to send me a funeral announcement, with thier names and photos
>Have not spoken to them since
>True Story

Karma is fucking real, never for an instant doubt that, anons. The guilt, and terror of it will haunt my for eternity.

T. Never had children, obviously. Raising the two girls my sister did birth (she's still a useless addict), and hoping for the best.

Attached: 1493116267853.jpg (581x540, 207K)

Bless you for raising your sister's kids, user.

Attached: 1553311993953.jpg (480x480, 107K)

one can only wish user.

ooooffffffff

There is way more to these bills than some abortion meme

>Took her to the clinic
>>watched in horror when a van came and picked up a Styrofoam container with bio-hazard stickers, and watched them drive off.

Your either stupid or full of shit.
Most likely a fucking Boomer larping tho I'd wager.

Attached: original_result (32).png (512x512, 441K)

discord
+I=O=|8|=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)

bump

>truth is often stranger than fiction?
>years later, be on date at bodyworks museum exhibit, see pregnant plastination body, literally flee the room?
>can't make this shit up

I wish i was larping. Kek What I would not do to be able to turn back time, and undo it? That poor decision completely changed the course of my life. Do you know what it's like to regulary fight to surpress the thought of the children you helped kill? What would their future have been? Maybe they would have been fucked up in some way. I am not God, I has no right to decide their fate.

Attached: 1550378423355.jpg (384x384, 17K)

Twitter has manually been controlling what trends for nearly 3 years

i basically forced my gf to abort our baby. she said she loved her baby.

lol fuck man I'll have that on my conscience, until the day i die.

God forgive me.

Calls people christfags
Believes in a hell where which they should be burned
Conflicted much?
If there is a hell I can assure you there is a Christ that also exists.

Aw, dis be it.

Attached: 1510007798710.jpg (477x637, 54K)

I took the kids to see it yesterday. It was the first time I've been to a theater in years.

Attached: 1552222207280.png (920x1015, 200K)

Tweeting from Stan Lee's twitter to promote that turd of a film was a new low.

Attached: 1552039584266.jpg (504x819, 99K)

>May the Lord help us all

Attached: pregnant-female-body-3.jpg (400x267, 31K)

Fuck the children. The people who have abortions shouldn't breed anyway. I'd rather have a burger.🍑

Absolutely depraved. To think that such a demented cunt could care for you at your most vulnerable.

fuck twitter😃

It's pretty amazing how many women were successfully brainwashed into thinking that the most empowering thing they can do is kill their own offspring. Watching the ultrasound video of the baby struggling to avoid the vacuum tip was beyond fucked up. This "doctor" has seen that tens of thousands of times and has zero empathy.

Attached: 1544112804799.png (689x1026, 289K)

twitter should be gassed for their subversion, but abortion should be legal. It's literally the only remaining form of eugenics in an otherwise thoroughly dysgenic system.

>Our best estimates, based on a projection of the most recent data through the current period, is that the current cumulative number of abortions from 1967 through June of this year is 59.4 million, of which an estimated 20,350,000 are Black American abortions.

>Considering that the total current Black American population is about 42,000,000, the 20,350,000 Black American abortions are equal to 48.45% of the total Black American population. If not for abortion, the total Black American population would be approximately 62,350,000, or 48% greater than it is today.

urbancure.org/blog/post/abortion-is-the-biggest-single-negative-force-on-black-american-growth

In fact, I would support paying women to abort from taxes.

Attached: 1528698498514.gif (324x223, 1.87M)

Good luck in your next life, hopefully you don't get your head spiked, and your brain vacuumed out, user

Induced labor: Medication is administered to the pregnant woman which triggers labor. The woman eventually gives birth to the partly developed fetus.
"D&E" (dilation and evacuation). The physician inserts a long toothed clamp through the woman's vagina into the uterus. She/he grabs body parts of the fetus at random, breaks them from the body and pulls them out. Finally, the head is crushed and extracted. Finally, the placenta and any remaining parts of the fetus are suctioned from the uterus.

Attached: pregnant-woman-white-shirt-11365041.jpg (957x1300, 87K)

I think Twitter has been pretty forthcoming with it

There's nothing the jew fears more than a baby.

Attached: 1552232905236.webm (1280x542, 2.12M)

Attached: 1551285613964.png (1200x1159, 1.39M)

Attached: 1551295594729.jpg (640x427, 93K)

Attached: 1551285711769.png (771x1024, 1.22M)

Attached: 1551285641082.jpg (1440x1434, 1.33M)

Attached: 1551285389755.jpg (1440x1426, 1.49M)

I'm anti-choice but I'm also anti-babies. What are my options?