DONT YOU FAGGOTS GET IT

THIS IS A FUCKING WARNING FROM HIRO
How the fuck do you think you're able to accumulate points? It means your ip address and posts are all tracked

Attached: 1467601703629.jpg (373x373, 110K)

Play with my cock faggot and dont forget to like and subscribe.

(((They))) want you to like a post rather than reply & bump

Literally everyone knows this you retard

Fuck nazis

How do you think IP bans work you nigger?

Lighten up, this is Jow Forums

(You)

Fuck jews, niggers and spics

My points dissapeared. Honestly who cares Haha

>implying it's all not already tracked

I dare the feds to subpoena me

I will die for my right to free speech

FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: based and redpilled.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Hi, welcome to the internet — tracking your IP since forever

>He just realized this
>He thought Jow Forums was safe after CP posters were on here years ago
>He posts and has to use reCaptcha
>He's been teaching google's ai for years
Nigger, we're all going to the gulags in 2024.

Attached: FxyEY62.png (846x592, 42K)

Nice d u bs bro, you get a like

I'm already tracer🥢

So this is the power of schizophrenia...

Attached: 730C46A2-7157-47A2-A108-71F26EEDAD75.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>It means your ip address and posts are all tracked
No fucking shit how do you think bans work.

Shut up Goy, just keep liking them posts and don't think

Attached: 1549922503463.png (837x837, 290K)

I'm dead.

>It means your ip address and posts are all tracked
how did you think this worked you brainlet

you think they werent before?

dee dee dee

Attached: tard.jpg (259x319, 11K)

no shit retard

lmao how new are you to the internet?

Attached: 1554014174862.jpg (650x434, 40K)

So what? I'm not doing anything illegal.
It's a free country I can call you a nigger all day, I'm not out hurting anyone and never will. Hell I even helped this old black lady cross the street last week in Compton.
She robbed me after but hey, at least I made up for slavery.👌

Imagine posting here not expecting to be on some kind of watch list.

Attached: Average Doctor.jpg (474x509, 51K)

OH MY GOD SOMEONE WARN Q!

Attached: 1553063620924.jpg (399x400, 22K)

No.

Lmfao at this post

>Nigger, we're all going to the gulags in 2024
If a dem wins the presidency in 2020 we'll go to the gulags that very same year. If Trump wins 2020 he'll only delay the commie violence for a little bit

Attached: multibillion.jpg (830x684, 119K)

Kek

want to know a secret? Hiro is jewish.

Nah Q predicted that the gommies will be put into Israeli made plastic coffins in a FEMA camp run by alex jones.

AAHHEEEMMMM!!!
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1543857911539.jpg (2048x1366, 970K)

now my score is 8. hiro done fucked up.

Lol retard

btw IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS POST AND REPLY TO IT WITH "Woo yea" YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP

Attached: 1548420588270.gif (250x241, 224K)

Why are blondes going away in Germany?

Cool👌

Obvious glownigger datamining ops. Been happening all week and this is (((their))) payoff. half and infinity are weirdly compromised ever since ChCh.

Attached: cherenkov-radiation-science-source.jpg (839x900, 114K)

Attached: 1520211121129.png (426x510, 154K)

How do i like a post i dont see and updoot

all according to plan

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 15K)

I'm having trouble liking it while at the sams time having an epileptic seizure from the image

This is literally it.

AAAAHHH

I meant every word I have ever posted on this site, especially all the times I called for the gassing of kikes and the immediate commencement of the race war.

Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
And fuck jannies most of all

Good thing it's all satire

900 iq

It isn't. Wake up.

The system literally discourages lurking because it caps how often you can like posts in lieu of attentionwhoring and being a good goy so your score doesn't get reset by FAGGOT MODS

It is gonna be hilarious when the cia arrests me and finds out i’m not the schizo racist i’ve led them to believe i am

H-Haha, y-yeah, satire. No way this is permanent, nope, haha.

Jow Forums has been keeping some basic info on users like that since like 2006 ffs, anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard. Fuck, I bet every post has been archived beyond regular archives for some time now too.

NIGGERS TOUNGE MY ANUS
BOMB SCHOOL AND FUCK GOD

It doesn't work that way.

Aw she's such a QT. And seeing her say fuck kikes was the icing on the cake. Have a (you)

Pepe retired a hero after 2016, Apu kept us going thru the midterms, Honkler is the next evolution. Mass shitposting will beat targeted campaigns every time. Can't wait for the post your rare Honklers threads. Save the early shit while it's hot. Next hear it will be gold.

hmmm

I've driven to the inner city in search of wanderlust. As I approached the project houses I saw a group of young hoodlums rolling dice by a rusted staircase. My platform heels made a clackety clack clack sound and alerted the super predators. They all stood up in unison and stared me down. I was filled with such fear that I couldn't even explain in words. My inside felt hot and began to burn. One of the inner city youths walked up to me and began speaking in a foreign dialect I had not heard before. His frantic hand waving and spurts of anger intrigued me.

***hit like to continue story***

Like!

>implying i wasn't already on the watch list anyway

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 1547669736542.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Doesnt seem too be doing much
Wasnt the nz shooter shitposting here before hand?

>thinking your posts were ever not tracked
Imagine being this behind the curve.

Based on my amateur speculation, I don't think they give too much of a fuck. Of course it varies on the content of your posts, but if you disavow terror attacks and don't join a honeypot organization I think you'll be fine. Posting on Jow Forums and being against multiculturalism alone I don't think is enough to get vanned. Rounding people up usually doesn't go too well for any administration.

Bet

wow it's like everyone already knew you're tracked wherever you fucking go on the internet

t. mossad moarpheus aka the jewish schizo spammer. A jew cries out as he strikes you.

friendly reminder: this user is a jew that supports open borders and used to post from israel. pay attention to how he posts, the jew cries out at he strikes you. he hates white nationalists and loves Jared Kushner. he spams hundreds of threads a day. he is a jew. his goal is to make Jow Forums look violent and unhinged and insane. he gets paid to spam shit.
if you see him call him out and report him for spam.

Attached: Americuts.png (1026x1036, 855K)

No shit Sherlock. We've been logged and tracked since at least 2007. Some of us just don't give a shit

I FOUND THE BOOMER DISCORD THAT IS RAIDING US

REPORT IN RIGHT NOW

Hitler wasn't a liar.

Shit.

Wtf are scores?

guys gimme likes pls. maybe I can get enough points to buy a gf

Probably. They for sure knew who he was, if they're as good as they'd like us to think. If they did, what does that tell you?

like this reply or your doggo will die in its sleep tonight

A like button!? This is pretty funny

I kinda knew the whole time but I didn't care anyway

you fucking doublenigger

Boy I sure do love all these cocks in my ass

High quality post, take my upvote.

_ _ _ _ _ .

subscribe to pewdipie

tracked watched blah blah blah that was the case from the moment we were born will you feel better if i call you nigger to your face and when you fire me for it i blow your god damn shit for brains head all over the fucking roof?

I HOPE IVE GIVEN YOU FAGGOTS NEW FETISHES AT LEAST. APPRECIATE THAT YOU MOD FAGGOTS AND SEE THAT ASS IS THE BEST PART OF THE WOMAN

Attached: 1544150118853.jpg (800x1132, 147K)

how do i downvote this retard

MEGA LIKE

You dont fear being looked at if you're an upstanding moral 4channer such as myself friend! Give likes easy and get likes easy. Just dont be a toxic troll and you will get likes totally.

Uh oh spaghettio, guess I didn’t know that!

Link to full vid?

Duh, how the fuck else is it supposed to work?

Fuck kikes

Attached: 1552164805004.jpg (362x357, 25K)

user...they track your likes with the same method they use to ban you.

You are retarded.
Q

It doesn't matter if you use a VPN, change internet connection or anything else. It goes beyond our ip. Somehow the likes are specifically for the device you're using. I'm done with this shit hole, no matter if this is april fools or not.

How new are you?

Lol

Idiot. You can bypass bans easily. You cannot bypass likes. Your device nis being recorded. It has very little to do with you ip.

oh nooooo

Attached: 2252525253532325.jpg (700x394, 115K)

But all my posts are satirical. Isn't pol 100% satire??

Attached: 1553931004376.jpg (660x533, 64K)

Except if you are banned you lose all your likes.
What a fucking brainlet.

Who gives a fuck about likes that mean nothing?

this is 2019. likes are everything, you dumb faggot