Scandinavian cuckoldry

Why are the Nordic countries the most cucked? Literally every time I’m in Denmark or Sweden, the most attractive women are all with niggers, Arabs, or “dark” Mediterranean-type guys. What’s the deal with this? Literally all the ads on the walls of the train stations in Stockholm are of mixed race couples. It’s insane. Is Scandinavia doomed?

Attached: A02A37AE-74C6-4FFF-BB1D-D4D7BAFAF237.jpg (1334x750, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_zfYwEApyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I wish that were me

I remember watching this video a long time ago, but I don't know the name. SOURCE PLEASE.

All About Anna (which, ironically, even though it’s degenerate, had a hopeful message—Aryan woman leaves her half-nigger bf for her old bf, an aryan Chad.

Scandinavian women where as strong as Scandinavian men. When they made men weaker and they gave women more power its just natural our women would cuck us more then the rest of you.

Attached: 923D8E9C-CCA9-446A-8E04-0CEFB811DCEE.jpg (750x1080, 797K)

>The most attractive women were with niggers

It's pretty much insane if this is true. It's sheer madness.

When did this change? I’m genuinely fascinated. My mom’s family is Danish (Jutland) and they’re all trad and based, but all everyone from Gen X onward seems extremely cucked.

Thank you.

Attached: 2EC170DE-38F9-406B-9A19-DF063C334B23.jpg (582x962, 136K)

weak incel couldn't get nordic women

I dont really know. I think it was after the left march through the institutions in 68 and we see the effects now when the children who grew up with their propaganda are adults. But it could be even earlier. All i know most people born before 1940 that i have met where pretty based, not so much based after that.

Europe was always cucked, now we have the internet and its out in plain view.

Attached: HSSOPBb3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

And also. Danes are called grown up swedes in sweden so theyre more based then us as a baseline.

I don't want to be a nigger, but I want to be the bull

Attached: 1526345735683987643542.jpg (320x240, 53K)

the man or the woman?

Women do what they're told.
If the subway ads tell them to fuck niggers then they will. It's fucking pathetic.

Interesting. Yeah, outside of the degeneracy of Copenhagen, it definitely seems less supportive of polices that seem to be embraced without question in Sweden.

(((You)))

>or “dark” Mediterranean-type guys. What’s the deal with this?
Say no to race mixing with Italians or other meds.
Keep the Nordic races pure.
>youtube.com/watch?v=M_zfYwEApyU

Attached: pure-finn.jpg (854x480, 64K)

Most likely

But they don’t want to keep themselves pure, sadly. Especially in the bigger Swedish cities.

Motherfucker what is wrong with Mediterranean genes? Niggas used to own most of the place back in the day.

Beauty and stupidity don’t necessarily go hand in hand. Women are easily manipulated by media and social pressure. And media pushes new trends of what is attractive and popular. Nowadays is ‘trendy’ to fuck niggers. So most vain women will fall for it.

Do you find this to be the case where you are? I would say (in my limited experience around them) that Finnish women are much more traditional/based than Swedes/Danes/Norwegians. I just don’t see them falling for the Jew/nigger meme in the same way.

Attached: 3D44083B-00FB-446D-AD15-5C6F31A4BBE3.jpg (1024x654, 91K)

Because niggers don't care how many guys they've slept with. They tie these whores down who have taken tons of semen from white guys . They think they're showing it to whites although they're taking our trash .

sauce?🙁

Scandinavian men are the tallest and heaviest men in Europe and their women are not as tall or heavy as the men.

I didnt mean it literally. I meant they where as strong compared to other women as "we" where compared to other men.

>Say no to race mixing with Italians or other meds.
Awesome more negative marketing to keep the nordic harpies away from me. Nordic guys are top blokes as friends, usually.

Scandinavians have lived too well for too long, which is why they've grown weak.

It's not just Nordic countries, it's anywhere with a substantial amount of Scandinavians. I'm from Minnesota (I'm of Norwegian decent) and it's cucked af here. Somalis and mexicans are fucking everywhere and people praise it and embrace it. So much for viking heritage. What a load of shit.

descent*

Perhaps there’s some truth in what you wrote. I think it depends how westernised the place is.