*blocks your path* nipsey hussle too tough

Whatcha gonna do wite boi - yeah I’m playin muh newest album - it almost went half gold from south central la from my crips alone. Shut u honkey ass up or I’ll slap u just to avenge slavery even though I’m an Eritrean Muslim. Swear if someone ever try to come at me - especially at my place - id at least go out like Tony and definitely not just get domed insantly. Respect me snow apes

Attached: 17D6CB85-1266-455E-9998-7AD56FA28CB3.jpg (640x799, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AfricanMalcolm/status/1112579694111657984
twitter.com/brokerichhoe/status/1112588403365892097
youtube.com/watch?v=BsKpgzZvv74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its awesome he's dead now

next, ALL the niggers

Mossad assassinated Nipsey Hussle and there's more false flags this week. Next Month every single fucking person in the IDF will die including these two faggots.

Do a 360 and walk away

>Finish puzzle
>Go on shooting spree
Shoulda put your headphones on, boy

Attached: 1554094645087.jpg (436x500, 39K)

Later, bitch

He can’t die cause he gotz da vibraniums n shiet but u aint know bout dat wakanda snow ape Neanderthal shiet

Based

Ok this nigger logic is too hard for even me to parody. How do you get from Emmett till to this retarded 40 year old crip getting got by a rival coon gang

Attached: 6A66C83C-AF06-4D9A-AA37-CDF3662FF675.png (1242x2208, 576K)

listening to white rap-cucks on reddit explain the intricacies of LA gang culture and banger hiphop is giving me an aneurysm.

nigger culture is poison

on twitter and Facebook niggers are saying he was killed because of his dr sebi documentary, seriously these fucking coons need to be eradicated from our country

Black on black crime against a militant muslim lifelong gangbanger and these niggers think the only explanation is evil wypipo still

Not to mention this d list rapper gets killed and all the coons immediately believe the hotep / black Israelite nonsense you’re describing

>If only he knows how to solve the crosswords
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-012822_Samsung capture.jpg (720x1060, 293K)

$10 says he got shot by another black guy.

What’s funny is probably absolutely nothing was said between them. He made he whole thing up for publicity

thousands of their kids are killed by gangs...crickets, one gangbanger dies...lets spark a civil rights movement

Attached: 1553993188808.png (363x376, 298K)

If so, he is no longer a Jussie, he is a Jessie to me now.

kek.

gotta admit when i heard Chris rock lit up that faggot i was fucking dieing

The Virgin nipsey v the Chad Smolett

Even PoinDexter..?? That's a little harsh bruh

What a waste of light skin.

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-205214_fuboTV.jpg (1480x720, 394K)

I just want to say that nipsey was a smart man. He knew he would be remembered for his past and said he would start a documentary on some doctor to divert the real him

Reddit white kid spouting hotep
stay woke nonsense with no sense of what a lost fucking pleb he appears

for sure. they're clearly on an airplane, and that nigger acts like (a) a stewardess would *not* tell him to turn his shit off, and (b) a stewardess would *not* throw his nigger ass off the plane after he threatened another passenger. what a fucking nig nog

Wait so NZ was mossad
This was Mossad
Mossad is gunning down niggers and mudslimes
wtf I love mossad now

Explain

We was kangs

We be dem kangz nigga

muslims will gun down all you fucking inbred israelis soon enough bitch.

Exactly lol the fuck? Rival gangs

Wouldn’t be pol without off topic Juden centric spergery - aren’t we all board of all this shit - we get it. Mossad faked the moon landing and round earth

Im a pure bred Anglo dainish rape baby sir thank you VERy much

twitter.com/AfricanMalcolm/status/1112579694111657984
Lets show him some support

NASA pedos get indicted soon too Mossad.

these niggers think nipsey got killed because he was making a documentary about some other nigger who claimed he could cure aids with fruit

Nah - board of peace. Honestly his tweet was good beyond meme

Oh shit he retweeted me blaming mossad LOL

Good job flipping it because the paper folded. I am impressed.

Holy planet would look like Detroit if watermelon cured aids

I sent him a supportive tweet suggesting he look into israeli involvement, board of peace 100%

Clearly a hear nipsey had Palestinian ancestry

His half Jewish gf was deep cover mossad for sure lmao

Like this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Who does drivebys in 2019 on public figures? Also, he was 33 and 3 people were shot.

Maybe I’m too finfoil-ish nowadays, but this shit just doesn’t feel right.

Looks like he got nipped

See if someone has screens from the crime scene. He left most of his head on the pavement when they took him out of there - all on camera broad daylight

>be nigger
>get shot

Attached: 1511266486162.jpg (586x330, 25K)

Driveby niggers don’t do headshots.

Are you retarded? If they ambushed him why the fuck wouldn’t they go for the kill shot - the Russians obviously killed the combat inclined among you fetal alcohol syndrome marsh eskimos

They’ve literally got “stay woke” trending. What it took a D list rapper for all you coons to realize you kill each other casually

Do you really think that the rival gangs would’ve sent anything else but some lil bg’s on this type of stupid mission on a broad daylight?

And if so, do you really think that they know how to ambush people. Go home, you glow in the dark.

Rip Nipsey. He was my wifes son's favorite rapper

Attached: 1536344721554.png (879x779, 742K)

Did he really think he was big or clever, by acting like an uncivilized retard to an old man in a public place? I don't understand people nowadays

Your brain is in even worse shape than your liver. They got him outside his shop. Could have planned it for weeks and sat out there all day for their chance. The fake intellectual coon rapped about his rivals wanting him dead literally dozens of times - he’s been active in gangs for decades

>people

Attached: 1553887126675.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Stop it right now young man!

What a great plan. Let’s sit outside the mall for weeks where there are no cameras.

This was not on some gang shit.

Stupid nog got what was coming to him for being a dbag.

It is pretty clear he did nothing of the sort, otherwise he would have been hauled off that flight and arrested.

Imagine naming yourself after a nipple theft and then getting shot xD

twitter.com/brokerichhoe/status/1112588403365892097

Ayy lmao NIGSY = JESUS

>that pic
>things that never happened for 500 alex

When shit actually got uncivilized he ended up a good half a foot shorter. Fake ass gangster wasn’t ever keeping a lookout for himself despite representing himself publicly as someone who is as tough and strapped as they come. A uniquely potent spell of his Islamic fanaticism combined with black IQ

They wuz da same age honkey. He be Jaysus yes lawd

SERIOUSLY CAN ANYONE NAME EVEN TWO OF THIS NIGGER’S SONGS - this is proof coons will rally around any bullshit just because black

Is that an adult man who can't spell?

Uh huh.

proof that mossad posters are shills

*5 second Google search*

"Rapper Nipsey Hussle killed in shooting outside his L.A. store"

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Predictable

>steals nipsey russell's name
what a faget

they can have nigger only awards
but white only awards, oh ho ho, just imagine the shitstorm.

Attached: 1306787285818.jpg (628x839, 110K)

Why is the (((media))) pushing this nigger so hard when he didn’t sell shit when he was alive. Seriously all the big niggerball stars were immediately lamenting but maybe 1.3% of the public can name on nipsey song before this

Wasn’t on no fly list??? Dindu nuffin, ded nuffin

Attached: CCEE1B59-5EC4-4448-85EC-8BF5369B6A61.gif (289x227, 1.5M)

quick buy all his vinyls on ebay to resell

Seems like he got what he wanted. One less nig is always a positive.

Attached: 1.png (486x213, 21K)

>knowing who he is
The absolute state

desperate to distract from their colossal failure on russiagate

Shot by another nigger.

Fixed it for ya.

Attached: C9B5D542-CD17-4C23-AE5F-5D314817E0FA.gif (206x196, 480K)

he died at the age of 33 how is no one giving two
fucks about the 33 code, just like before brent did
his mosque shooting.

Attached: SSMS014-2.jpg (500x500, 157K)

a lot of people did. You missed the threads.

I'm glad this nigger is dead.

To be fair though, giving boomers the enrichment they spent the past 4 decades voting for is nice

Niggers seem to have the habit jumping to conspiracies quite often, Can anyone confirm and why is this?

Attached: HONKHONK.jpg (1280x674, 394K)

t. Mossad Moarpheus the Jewish schizo spammer

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Im glad the entire IDF dies in April

>Rip Nipsey. He was my wifes son's favorite rapper

Wife’s son nigger.

Attached: 767E0FDB-C554-40F7-B781-70AC73D8DB12.jpg (675x1024, 65K)

They fill in missing information with their imagination instead of questions.

Attached: 1517588299548.png (600x400, 399K)

He's right. That coward got what he deserved. That humiliation at the hands of a subhuman negro was the culmination of a lifetime of "I'm not racist" and being a coward and traitor to his society, to avoid criticism.

Rolled 6 (1d6)

REEEEEEE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

throw away your class and civility for a nigger moment? or maintain frame and be an old school nigger? Im glad I was born Aryan and don't immediately resort to violence over every little thing, now I know what white privilege is.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BsKpgzZvv74

this live stream is gonna show us the blood and has a hilarious sub sound that people think is disrespectful

imagine fronting that hard for virtue points. the left are retards.

$100 says he was killed by another crip (his own gang)

Why? Is it cause you're lonely, no gf?

I made a pretty big post to help the lonely folks of Jow Forums out. If you just read you should get laid / have a gf / an LTR in under 3 months 100% guaranteed. Not trolling, no bullshit, 100% truth. I've been on Jow Forums over 13 years, I know what it was like, and I don't want anyone to suffer as I did.

Start here:
boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/thread/51728470

You can totally get the gf of your dreams, not just any 'ole slag. Let me redpill you. I've done what I once felt was impossible. Once you read those pills you can reply to me there and I'll aid you on your quest.

Don't let them forget.

Attached: 53419793_579615495851534_3629940121577285367_n.jpg (480x480, 66K)

ONE SYLL-A-BOL AT A TIME

There's a reason he got killed at 33yrs of age.

Attached: 1554087629022.png (659x373, 56K)

Some crip subsets are beefing. Not all crips are allies.

>Some crip subsets are beefing. Not all crips are allies.
exactly