Tranny’s boyfriend says he’s very depressed and doesn’t want to continue dating ‘her’

>tranny’s boyfriend says he’s very depressed and doesn’t want to continue dating ‘her’
Is this show one giant redpill?

Attached: E5912A10-5BDC-47E1-BA9F-9F94AB0879D7.png (966x824, 407K)

It's true. Money can't buy everything.

he was clearly being paid to play the part of "her" boyfriend

literally who

I wish I was ahmir

That dude needs to fuck off immediately and wash his hands of this shitshow.

Imagine the size of the redpill when he (Jazz) finally kills himself

we should remove trannies from this earth before it's too late

Attached: FF9B38F8-F35A-4DE1-AC6A-411B9BEF5588.gif (200x133, 1.69M)

He finally saw "her" "vagina" and noped the fuck out.

I imagine he likes penis. But now that Jazz removed her own penis, he might have lost interest in Jazz

finally, a jazz thread

you xir a hero

Did he smash that cloaca though?

If Jazz just kept his dick i bet this DL faggot nigger would have stuck around. There isn't enough money in the world to keep someone around after seeing the train wreck of a front hole those doctors gave to him...

idk senpai, I think he actually fell for the 'trans women are real women' meme, but after dating her and learning the details of the surgery he's learned what transgenderism actually is, and now he's questioning his sexuality.

He probably saw Jazz's puss wound and decided he was straight again.

the quotes should have been put around "boyfriend"

Some fucking tranny with a TV show, and an exploding pussy.

Attached: 2sxotk.jpg (851x500, 93K)

There was an episode earlier where "she" said she wants to sleep around and have the normal college girl cock carousel lifestyle. Of course he would want to leave "her".

He just realized he can't even stick it in her pooper she's so damaged down there.

Attached: 754325.png (754x325, 270K)

They’re doing it themselves for a reason, we’re doing a great thing letting it peak and “normalizing” it- it’s not like the freaks were hiding it before. At least we can get them to stfu and do their job when they’re not being degenerates

TLC rebooted Scared Straight

This show is a giant redpill. Pretty much confirms this tranny epidemic is caused by the glorification of whoredom and the demonizing of everything masculine.

I had to watch a bit of this show when I saw a commercial for it, I was staying in a hotel which is the only time I check out what’s on cable. Every few years I binge watch some terrible trash when I feel like garbage or am stuck in a hotel with a night to kill or something. Not sure why I’m explaining this, the show was beautiful, my girlfriend was disgusted

Please like my post

Attached: 150123-news-transparent.jpg (1200x800, 217K)

wait what? that tranny has a fucking show? i thought it was just a dude you all fell in love with

No one wants to fuck a tranny hole

Attached: 1550589246945.png (400x349, 194K)

>tfw I wear a thong bikini better than Jazz

Attached: fabio.gif (350x196, 453K)

>tfw you realize trannies cant use public pools/saunas, because you cant enter those with open wounds.

Attached: 1551912796997.jpg (1024x789, 152K)

>her
>she

I'm just a creeper who likes to shove my raging hard on in the faces of old Asian ladies.

>ahmir
what kind of shitty form of Islam are his parents following? This is not halal

wow it just keeps getting better/worse
when do we get the suicide and cope arc?

The 5th season will end with a suicide and a memorial episode.

>jewish TV executives buy you from your old massa
>they don’t make you pick cotton
>don’t get to be outside in the son breaking a sweat feeling good
>they make you date a mentally ill jewish boy with a gaping wound where his dick used to be
>stuck in a hospital and forced to kiss an ugly dude on camera
No wonder he’s depressed

kill yourself fat sister

>questioning his sexuality
He gonna gayy?

if jazz had kept his hairless minidick he could have been the fucktoy of a pedo jew billionaire. And I thought jews were supposed to be smart

I like you fren
We should take bets on the date of suicide.

How is ahmir's mom so based?

God I hope so, been sick of seeing this shit. Its fame hungry parents should be hung. Also

>Be Jazz
>(((parents))) mindfuck you into wishing to be a trap
>Go on blockers ahead of SRS
>SRS so you can be a "troo wuuman" and not have to take it in the ass every time during sex
>PP too small to craft into faux pussy
>Surgeons graft section of intestines into former dick area
>presto.jpg
>New pussy that secretes shit greasing mucus
>YFW surgeons make you a faux pussy to give you options besides being buttfucked yet its really just a second asshole

Its coming, just wait

nah, he's too much of a dude to pussy out.

THIS SO DAMN MUCH
I say this as a man who loves trans women,but i would't want anything to do with jazz and that abominable surgery
Good thing its extremely rare for a trans to get the surgery cause the lifetime pain and discomfort isn't worth it to a majority of them
I dont blame him either.
Jazz is cute,but shes a little bit to into her self.
Heraing her ask her sister to have EIGHT FUCKING BABIES and be series about it is disturbing.

Like jazz cant process how much of burden that would be for her own damn sister.
Like she would practically have to sacrifice half her life just so jazz can have eight fucking kids out of her

Why did it take his boyfriend so long to find out he's not gay?

Hormones + Jew
You underestimate the natural genetic kike schizophrenia & the insane amounts of hormones being pumped into it.

Nah, that shit was fake and he wanted money.

Men have higher rates of completion with suicide, part of that "doing the job right" cooked into our DNA. Now imagine you're Jaron Blawshinski and it finally dawns on you deep down inside you were just a red blooded dude all along but your money/fame hungry parents put you on HRT and blockers and had your definitive male credentials surgically removed so you could be this weirdo psuedo femme it-creature.

You dropped your flag

Wanna play footsie user? Itd be like totally super real.

Im american so i don't know what you mean

So the tranny finally asked him to go down on it?

I'd probably find a cute girl with purple hair, so I could rub my pseudosnatch on her knee, leaving a snail trail of bloody poopy mucus.

June 1st, 2019

You wouldn't be rekt with sadness you couldn't just fill her up with that dick your parents had chopped off in the name of money and TV ratings?

The thing about this show (or the whole 5mins I’ve ever seen on Jow Forums) is this dude(jazz) is so self centered and selfish. Listen to him/her/it speak, the majority of the words coming out are I, Me, My. Totally selfish. Also when she called his mom and bitched at her because his mom sees that her son is dating a boy was both hilarious and sad.

Attached: 1554097953861.png (331x10000, 160K)

I hope those toe nails are cut, could slice me a new one xD tee hee

Just fucking with you dude

>that post
>that flag
Checks out👌

The green nail paint says XX, but the thickness, sharpness and lack of maintenance says XY

I'll tell you this much, I wouldn't be depressed if Skylar was my GF.

Attached: Skylar.webm (640x798, 740K)

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

This degeneracy needs to be culled from the world. I really only grow more disgusted by the whole ordeal. The glorification, the incognizance of reality, the self-mutilation, the gender identity nonsense that stems from trannies is all abominable.

Attached: 1547493314950.gif (500x281, 2.28M)

thank you for this mental image, i'm going to go kill myself now

Rolled 1 (1d6)

>Heraing her ask her sister to have EIGHT FUCKING BABIES and be series about it is disturbing.
Wtf when did that happen? Also you’re pretty big gay.

bix nood

Attached: 1552108272658.png (115x154, 30K)

Damn even she enjoys BBC. White bois btfo🐥

I think its just a sick kink they all have, they get off on the idea of being a woman and getting fucked like a woman

Welcome friendo, you made my night so far.

>. Listen to him/her/it speak, th
He's dumb as a fucking rock

that old pasta is still fresh.

Blacks are dumb as rocks.
But this should be considered animal torture and illegal.
No nigger should be brainwashed into fucking trannies, they place is being free in africa.

Yes he is and the mother is enabling and pushing this behavior. He’s also self unaware as fuck.

Pasta remains relevant as long as threads about this tranny are being posted various threads.

>get payed to say you date a man who thinks he is a female.
>everyone calls you gay
>your friends,social media
>can no longer take it.

I think he is breaking.

Trannies are always being troublesome so it's not a surprise people would prefer to just ignore them

Attached: 1492435591655.jpg (647x393, 86K)

>Imagine the size of the redpill when he (Jazz) finally kills himself
>If Jazz just kept his dick i bet this DL faggot nigger would have stuck around. There isn't enough money in the world to keep someone around after seeing the train wreck of a front hole those doctors gave to him...
>idk senpai, I think he actually fell for the 'trans women are real women' meme, but after dating her and learning the details of the surgery he's learned what transgenderism actually is, and now he's questioning his sexuality.
>He probably saw Jazz's puss wound and decided he was straight again.
>There was an episode earlier where "she" said she wants to sleep around and have the normal college girl cock carousel lifestyle. Of course he would want to leave "her".
>He just realized he can't even stick it in her pooper she's so damaged down there.
>TLC rebooted Scared Straight
>This show is a giant redpill. Pretty much confirms this tranny epidemic is caused by the glorification of whoredom and the demonizing of everything masculine.
>>tfw you realize trannies cant use public pools/saunas, because you cant enter those with open wounds.
>The 5th season will end with a suicide and a memorial episode.
>>they make you date a mentally ill jewish boy with a gaping wound where his dick used to be
>>stuck in a hospital and forced to kiss an ugly dude on camera
>No wonder he’s depressed
>if jazz had kept his hairless minidick he could have been the fucktoy of a pedo jew billionaire. And I thought jews were supposed to be smart
>>Surgeons graft section of intestines into former dick area
>>New pussy that secretes shit greasing mucus
>>YFW surgeons make you a faux pussy to give you options besides being buttfucked yet its really just a second asshole
>David Foster Wallace

all this and more

> pic related
can't be real

Remember that’s 2dudes there

who wants to be famous for fucking a tranny

You need to kill yourself before it's too late

April 1 2019

>Americas Future summed Up in one picture

he never went through puberty. He has no libido and is mentally still a child.

Attached: 1553051569766.png (500x775, 464K)

why's that? it's an ugly dude who was bullied that turned to drugs

Gee, I wonder why he wants to break up with that thing.

Attached: jazz.png (1142x647, 799K)

Are the body horror and the indescriptible eldritch abominations of HP Lovecraft actually a portent into the futuristic transgenders abominations that will eventually plague our world?

"it just went pop"

Attached: 2436262.jpg (513x581, 93K)

Baste

It's basically the Truman show except if Truman wanted to cut off his dick and become a girl

If born gender doesn't matter and it's only in our heads, why bother with a painful transition?

Why not just switch names and clothes and be done?

Attached: le40%club.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>M-MMOMY!

Attached: terry-thomas-jennings.jpg (500x488, 48K)

Trannies can't overcome this fallacy, this has been discussed among them for a long time

The whole transition is some sort of psychic rite of passage

Attached: JazzClinton-Insert.jpg (540x360, 88K)

>sideshow ahmir

Attached: nigga you gay.png (908x670, 36K)

>mess around with penis
>explosion
It's puberty all over again

his parents probably don't speak English so they don't understand the horror he got himself into

5 seasons of cringe

Attached: oclrad.webm (1440x792, 2.75M)

He actually thinks that everything will be how he wants it to be eventually, so he can laugh at how his body has been irreparably destroyed now.