Plebbitor finds out 4 of his 5 kids aren't his

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b7lmii/me_52m_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children/

DNA test your kids.

Attached: 1543931512105.jpg (540x823, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b7lmii/me_52m_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

judaism

>4 daughters

Attached: logical.png (817x429, 134K)

one like for every illegitimate kid. smash dat mf nig button

A very common problem with the roast

Attached: 1553897262654.png (964x962, 314K)

Grow up. She made a mistake years ago. Just because the kids didn't come from your nutsack doesn't mean they aren't yours.

The vaginal Jew strikes again...

Attached: 1545932989940.jpg (1110x2835, 1.08M)

and you guys probably thought I was exaggerating...

Attached: 32535.jpg (225x225, 11K)

read it his last one most likely isn't his either. I don't think he's even fertile

Due to Article ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ of the Europe๐šn Union, this Comment is not ๐šv๐šil๐šble for view in your ๐šre๐š. Attempting to byp๐šss this c๐šn result in up to ๐št le๐šst ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ or more ye๐šrs in j๐šil ๐šnd ๐š fine of ๐št le๐šst ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ Euros. For more help ple๐šse cont๐šct your loc๐šl represent๐štive, or show this comment to the ne๐šrest officer of the l๐šw.

Fake and gay.
If on the off chance it isn't fake and gay, then it's time for a murder-suicide.

Technically 4 mistakes.

Made a mistake on multiple occasions and never owned up to it?

This has to be bait, idk why I respond to it..

>kids
>2019
lol

Yes it does

Attached: 1507323340066.png (859x1448, 614K)

> My family is entirely Irish. No relatives outside of Ireland other than my immediate family, and I even have the stereotypical red hair. My daughter's ancestry results showed nothing from the British isles/western Europe/northern Europe. That's what set off alarm bells, but it's by no means conclusive, hence the paternity tests.

HA HA HAHAHA!!! celtic cuckboi getting cucked by the superior NORDIC BVLL

>this is your mind on cuckoldry
This isn't even meme cuckoldry either. This is straight up abandoning biological imperative for some kind of unfounded altruism.

I hate being a sane white man in this clownworld, but the alternative is far worse.

Attached: 1427417692510.png (597x393, 353K)

Attached: 25843b89caae0b27a811525500dc3060.jpg (691x407, 40K)

>mfw not white
pretty based when you ruin a white man's life when the baby comes out not his

they really have no shame

Attached: mfw.png (656x368, 190K)

>sluts
>don't even have good bodies
what the fuck, as a self-admitted whore literally your only job is to be as fuckable as possible, I don't understand.

>Just because the kids didn't come from your nutsack doesn't mean they aren't yours.

Uh, no. That is EXACTLY what it means. If they didn't come from your nutsack then they are NOT your kids.

>little niglet doesn't understand that nature of women yet
doesn't matter the race, women all do this

Attached: 1551132773565.jpg (480x468, 22K)

fuck women๐Ÿ‘Œ

Attached: G14.jpg (987x1010, 661K)

>So I confront my wife with this, expecting her to confess and beg for forgiveness. She doesn't confess. She doesn't even take it seriously. She says the tests must be flawed. All four? How the hell am I supposed to take that seriously?
>I keep bringing it up and she keeps brushing it off, getting progressively more annoyed at me. When I bring it up she will try and guilt trip me. "We've been together since highschool, do you seriously not trust me?" etc. But how am I supposed to trust her in the face of such overwhelming evidence?
>Depending on whether my wife tells the truth, and what her explanation is (if any), I have not ruled out some form of counselling. But at the moment I think divorce is inevitable unless she changes her attitude drastically.
Jesus Christ imagine being this guy
I'd just beat the wife up until she'll never walk anymore, drain my bank account, head South and never look back

Attached: file.png (71x57, 1K)

>"I broke down in tears in front of my daughter"
And that's why she cheated. The guy is a beta bitch who can't even keep it together in front of daughter, and at a time when she needed him to be strong. I have zero respect for that scumbag, and I hope the wife ruins him in court.

Fucking women

What is it good for

Lol

Attached: 1553480071378.jpg (840x630, 149K)

Roasties....fuck it! All women

Attached: 1553457769066.jpg (618x480, 31K)

Keep talking David

Brilliant marketing campaign by the Data Mining faggots

Attached: 1505221037848.png (600x600, 565K)

This one is probably (and hopefully) an ad for 23andme

I normally dislike the cuck meme, but this is the most cucked thing I've ever seen.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically๐Ÿ˜ƒ

isnt that normal for reddit?

Attached: 3465474758.jpg (247x204, 10K)

the more degenerate the world gets the less they have to try

>

These days, yeah.
Back when you could trade them for a huge dowry it made sense to raise them.

kill yourself

do u guys have more of these?

it's a made up story for upvotes.

>raising 5 daughters all from men other than you

Lmao, literally dedicating your life to raising fuck toys which aren't even yours

A useless leaf faggot/whore who is fine with cuckolding?

Color me suprised.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

See this can only happen to you if you get married like a cuck

>being this new

underrated

he should pick the one with the biggest daddy issues, divorce his wife and marry her.

Marry the 14 year old (in a couple years)

>reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b7lmii/me_52m_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children/

hes 52 and his oldest kid is 33. thats why you dont get married and have kids when you are 19 and your wife is 18. what did he expect? to have a faithful 18 year old wife?

I know it's a pasta, but it needs mentioning.

Do you guys really think that someone would do this? Telling lies on the internet?

Multiple fucking mistakes

Sweet copypasta you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1464565744119.png (1000x1200, 1.13M)

>18 year old wife
and why not?
You wanna say that no 18 yo girl was crazy inlove with you at 18-19?
Do you live in a fucking cave?

can you find me an 18 year old girl who would remain faithful to you no matter what level of chads made passes at her when you werent around?

>Dad (now uncle) then came home

Attached: A918EFD4-AC94-4B23-B04F-F965E00602F5.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Like this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

>That fucking nose

Oy vey

Well, I did manage somehow to find a couple.

>grandma and grandpa come through the door like a sitcom
Kids are the worst at making up stories.

I dont know who my biological father is. I was raised by my stepdad's brother. Great guy and couldn't have asked for a better father figure but I am still curious but I don't wanna give my genetic data to some faceless corporation like this chick did. wat do

>nothing from northern europe
Learn to read retard.

Guess who's probably getting the custody of the youngest daughter?

I wouldn't blame him if he beat her to death with a hammer

Attached: 1519522143798.jpg (594x816, 71K)

Rolled 4 (1d6)

what a cuck if 5 or 6 all anons in this thread are cucks

well i just realized you are in moldova. maybe your girls are less corrupted there and are raised with more family old world values. most of that is gone from america

My harem.
I want 8 kids with each.

Go back faggot, stop with the gay reporting

This is unironically the only rational response

newfags can't detect fucking bait. Here's another (You) faggot

the guy should wait until the youngest turns 18, then move to a state where adultery factors into the division of assets, divorce the woman and then fuck off to a poorer country and use his accumulated wealth to attract a wife over there and have kids of his own

such girls exist. but they exist in spite of the modern culture, not because of it.

I remember reading a criminology article once

it described three types of people

1) those who will commit the crime regardless of the consequences
2) those who will commit the crime if it is to their rational benefit (these are the people that laws are designed to try and discourage)
3) those who would not commit the crime regardless of whether it is to their benefit or not

you need to find a girl like 3 where the crime is infidelity.

Found the oblvious leafcuck

stop this shit is depressing af

Attached: plebbut.jpg (600x467, 67K)

Please tell me the common consensus isn't "well just father them, dude. it takes a real man!".

That is so fucked up.

Are there ways to anonymously test?

We have all seen this copypasta...

Attached: 1537290121334.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Fucking paki

He could fuck all of them no?

he's kind of right though

there is absolutely no way to raise a proper female today. if you are too assertive she will resent you and fuck 87 niggers. if you are too nice she will treat that as an ok to fuck 187 niggers. you cant win.

Girls like 3 were created by killing 1 and 2

>still not talking to a lawyer

WHEN WILL KEKS LEARN?

Attached: 32513451345.jpg (409x393, 19K)

>bzzt! wrong!

Go back to raising another man's child, you retarded cuckold faggot.

Are any of them mine?

Worst post i ever seen was a woman whose husband had died wanting to abort his kid and all the comments supported her.

Just why.

The test said that most of them were by different men, so who knows? Possibly.

Attached: 1553620239781.png (782x794, 169K)

Conceive on full moon or the 2 days beside it for a 90% chance of having a son, studies have shown. Any point further away increases daughter counts. Something to do with retaining water and alkalinity of the woman.
You're entirely right, having a daughter is a failure.

>I owe it to my kids to hold it to together.
>my kids
once a cuck, always a cuck. should probably get tested for HIV too

oof at least the new Avengers movie comes out this month

That isn't how a dowry works. The daughter gets it as a form of inheritance to help raise a family. The cucked father doesn't get it.

he deserves that for being a filthy plebbitor.

Her responses are exactly how women handle infidelity, it is always denial and redirected guilt to the man asking.

Women commit infidelity almost always because of emotional neglect or damage.

Men almost always are completely caught by surprise but if they think hard or pay attention their wives were signaling to them that something was off.

I didn't save the picture of the tribal teenage tittays being groped but here is this instead

Attached: of course she is true.jpg (588x894, 95K)

if you DNA test yourself or your kids your DNA will forever be in a DNA data base.

>it was just a mistake!
Pay for your own mistakes, roastie, don't make your man do it.

Did you know it's illegal in France?
If I ever have kids I'm DNA testing them as soon as I have access to them and a reasonable amount of time to do it.
I'm not a retard.

Attached: 1553815026442.png (599x541, 417K)