Fully automatic guns should be made legal in the US...

Fully automatic guns should be made legal in the US. Why restrict legal gun owners to semi automatic firearms when criminals have fully automatic guns? Equality should happen for both sides.

Attached: 5FA0B898-5B9A-466B-8F36-467F97962B3B.jpg (2048x1536, 377K)

Fuck off americunts. A big gun doesn't change your dick size .

I wouldn't be bringing up dick size, Lil Wang.😃

>muh dick
do you faggot Canadians think of anything else than another mans cock?

What if I just want an uncucked MP5?
It's really quite small

This

Memefag detected

Artillery as well

Artillery is legal, it's just really expensive and the shells impossible to locate.

They made it legal to blow dogs... all Canadians are capable of thinking about is penis and weed.

At least when we invade the north it’ll be easy work.

If you own a gun, you ARE a criminal, full stop

full auto is kinda useless tho
its used for suppression on the battlefield
>b..but may have to battle gov one day
true,
but isnt it easy enough to convert semi to auto, if that became needed?

We must have firepower equal to those who would see us conquered

and you want to antagonize that lot eh? you smart faggot.

no
it is enough to have a gun.
You don't Need the craziest sht

Why do you need a gun? Why don't you just hit the gym?

Attached: 1554097441926.png (612x919, 788K)

Scenario 1.
A marine decides to take his service weapon and go on a shooting spree. He enters your house first. What do you have to defend yourself against a full auto M16? A semi auto rifle. Who’s gonna win that one?

Before the posse makes a move on your mom's crib, think they got knives and guns? They've got bombs kid! Blow up your whole block, you hear the gun shots, throw you in the some thing and something something something... Ice T, the iceburg... Criminals have access to all weapons and tactics people... Christians need to learn to defend themselves and faimilies! And Thank God for the police!

Yeah if you got a drill and an auto sear. Granted your BCG didnt get neutered.

Attached: 1554083300234.png (923x713, 16K)

He'd have select-fire and not auto-fire. He'd also probably have body armor and the advanced combat helmet. You're pretty much fucked unless you have something like 50cal, or something more exotic that takes wildcat cartridges. Kiss your hearing goodbye, but maybe you'll live.

>Fully automatic guns should be made legal in the US
I don't give a fuck about selective fire guns. If you really need to shit bullets you can just bump fire your gun by hand.
>big gun
Nigger an AR15 fires varmint cartridges and it weighs like five pounds. Reminder that private citizens could own dozens of cannons with which they could level a small town. You don't know what big guns are motherfucker. Howitzers are big guns.

Why must you constantly accelerate the arms war? You go full auto, LE and MIL go some other crazy shit. It never ends. Just be happy you can shoot up a mall, school, mosque ot whatever with an AR15 at will. But don't actually do it, just enjoy the abililty to be able to do so.

Why do leafs always refer to amerimutt dick sizes?

how did this happen?

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-01 071033.png (1033x849, 442K)

this might be the highest (You) to non-like ratio I've ever seen
only a leaf could achieve such new lows

Real life isn't a game of CounterStrike, you moronic peter puffers

Why should we question the wisdom of a man that would hand an eight year old girl a FULLY AUTOMATIC SUB MACHINE GUN! I'm really not angry, I just wanted to punctuate me jokey joke!

I used to think this

Attached: real-life counterstrike.png (648x364, 510K)

Hello Mr insult... Have you seen Richard?

whoever gets the first shot even if all i got is a knife, idiot...have you ever seriously irl even been in a god damned fist fight?

Rolled 2 (1d6)

>Fully automatic guns should be made legal in the US.
they are legal, they're just really expensive

Rolled 3 (1d6)

weak b8 m8

Attached: guns.jpg (750x745, 105K)

Nazis legalized all long arms including full guns for ethnic German citizens

pretty sure you can challenge the ban and take it to supreme court which would legalize it based on 2nd amendment

>gun owner threatens to murder complete stranger because of internet post

ALL GUN OWNERS SHOULD BE EXECUTED

rdy when u r faggot

>they are legal, they're just really expensive
Because new ones are illegal faggot.