"Most guys cannot fathom what its like to be a woman in 2018. Its hilarious, but its also kinda sad...

>"Most guys cannot fathom what its like to be a woman in 2018. Its hilarious, but its also kinda sad. Let's imagine one single day in the average woman's life. Her day commences in the haze of whatever free drugs and booze she imbibed, boofed and snorted the previous day. She can barely make out all the notifications from thirsty dudes literally from all over the world. There's a vast underclass of swarthy men stretching from here to bumfuck Bangladesh who like, comment and follow a girl like this, and she needn't ever interact with them. Are these men even real? Not to her, no. Plus, in all likelihood she is waking up next to one or several sleeping studs, the ones who the night before gaped and glazed our girl until their rigorous fuckings broke her fickle female reality and she suddenly saw before her the roastie dimension: a yonic realm where tesseracts of turgid, tumescent phalluses are powered by the aggregated orgasmic energies of all women worldwide who in that same moment shared delivery to this phantasmic space by way of the same sort of jackhammering fuckfest induced hallucinations. She'd have forgotten her name, number systems and become psychically disembodied somewhere during the double penetrations. But after enough rest, our girl will be ready to text one of her orbiters for coffee, another for lunch, one lucky guy to go shopping with and another for transportation to dinner. Time with girlfriends, also financed by another doting beta, blends seemlessly into another libidinous evening dank with debauchery. Sometimes she'll have time to shower, other times she can purchase one of many commercially available "feminine wipes" to "clean" the cum and smegma and who knows what Chad-deposited detritus sprayed and smashed into her dangly clam meat. And after a few judicious wipes of her snatch, she'll be ready to mount the next stallion rounding the turn of the Cock Carousel.

Attached: 1553657815676.jpg (2000x1426, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically, have sex

I love women.

Attached: 07.jpg (1024x757, 194K)

I want to lick those shoulder bones

Sure we can, take a man and remove all accountability and self control.

heh!

Attached: 0201.jpg (640x640, 66K)

I've been with >20 women
Ask me what it's like if you want to know

I have never been more captivated and disgusted by a post. Thanks?

Rolled 1 (1d6)

why the fuck is this all in greentext?
Are you quoting something?

whats the evolutionary advantage for women having cute feet?

Attached: 21981118_191394548070178_2090979625189507072_n.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

Why can't you keep them?

>It is often said, the toastier the roast, the bigger the beef. Something mysterious happens while a splayed roastie has her feminine parts bored open. Her once delicate peach of an innie blooms into a meaty tulip that holds only gaping darkness as its pollen. Diving deeper into her labyrinthine labia, we peer into stunning microscopic worlds teeming beneath her beef and bologna, one commanded by Darwin yet perpetually under strain from nightly batches of invasive new microbiota. Those Papilloman particles and Chlamydian crusts are pummeled and pulverized into her flesh, the same as the sticky spores of Gonorrhea exudate, the motley films and fluids of adenoviruses, amoebas and anaerobic fauna, many from vastly far away places. Jabbed and driven into her epithelial layers and deep into her beef, they burrow and seek out nutrition, infection, and begin to terraform the vaginal tissues into a land suitable for the droves deposited fresh every sunset. Her immune system has long since grown into an abiding symbiosis with the invasive menagerie of bacteria, fungie and flagelating mystery monsters, even incorporating sexually transmitted genes delivered by the various retroviruses and postules of microRNA sent throughout her blood stream at the behest of her vagina’s new tenants. Designed by nature to be a fertile pasture for reproduction, now her semen-soddened womb whistles hollow like a ghostly edifice remaining from a war. But in a trade-off, her sexual microbiome augments her biology. HPV hacks her dopamine and serotonin circuitry, making her bolder and more brazen, more risk-seeking and even more sexually insatiable. Neurosyphilis empowers Roasties to draw attention to themselves and to resist the mainstream tyrannies of society.

Attached: 1553662976047.jpg (4000x2667, 3.75M)

holy...I want more.

Unironically, women with cute feet are women who live a life of leisure, so marrying them means marrying someone wealthy and successful.

All the people with bad ones die young.😃

not sure what's going on here
I came for the feet
came meaning arrived
not the other came
i just wanted to clear that up
retain your semen🐸

Attached: 1462470541421.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

FPBP

Attached: 1553928754320.gif (400x319, 1.95M)

Attached: 8chanfeet2.jpg (640x480, 33K)

sign of youth and health

Though she's smiling in this photo, one may detect around the corners of her eyes and mouth the subtle signs of itchy discomfort brought on by those bright lesions dazzling her vaginal beef. Hammered and pummeled into her vulva, the rich ecology of her mudflaps teem like a pungent swamp, and not only ensure her immune system remains engaged but also induces whoring behaviors and personality traits. The modern roastie pussy is a Darwinian experiment the likes of which Earth has not seen since the Cambrian period. Inside each roastie contends countless STDs, conquering the vast vaginal tissues, carving warts and blemishes along their inflamed war path. It is not easy for any given Papilloma virus or Gonorrhea spore. There is truly no moment of victory or rest for the sexually transmitted organism, not with the steady invasion of new bacteria and viruses. Nearly every sunset beckons the arrival of a new cauldron of microscopic animals born aloft globs of semen and beads of sweat. A pink salty crucible awaits them on the other side. There is virtually no homecourt advantage, either, only genetic warfare. Certain viral strains may require specific tissues to thrive, lest they perish or are out-infected by more savvy STDs. And it's this unrelenting nano-scale brutality that has helped to rend and scar the tender flesh of her clam.

Attached: 1553663952703.jpg (3000x2000, 1.77M)

I'm not good at that part unfortunitly though I'm trying to fix shit. Honestly it's better to have one great girl rather then >20 girls

Tell me you write for a living, because if you don't it'd be a legitimate loss for the literary world.

Attached: 1553754779619.gif (280x174, 1.92M)

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and lick cloven meat.

Attached: 1552878904025.png (2500x1200, 2.44M)

It's from Aziz Ansari's new material

This has got to be some of the most delusional and autistic shit I‘ve ever red.

Hey heartiste!

nice. I keked at this.

Attached: 1552941224233.png (1066x1600, 2.14M)

You forgot to mention that a lot of women actually have sex with dogs. Otherwise, 10/10

>He actually read it

Attached: 1544944693700.jpg (471x388, 94K)

There are rare instances in which even the act of rape can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punisment for a false accusation of rape in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Heather has a crush on Dick, a man with suitably Freudian moniker. Heather hits on Dick, but Dick takes no notice of her. In reality, Dick wants nothing to do with Heather. Heather, after realizing this, plots revenge. She goes to a bar and lies to the tough guys there "I was raped! Dick did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Dick and beats him to death, despite Dick's pleas. They leave, while Heather examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to her, a big black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to rape the living shit out of that worthless cunt.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Dick gets back up, but the hemmoraging in his brain leaves him only five minutes to live. Dick too would have the right to rape her within the remaining timeframe of his life. Since he was punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed rape.

Suppose there's this really dorky kid. Every day a hot bombshell of a babe torments him in school. Rubbing up against him, grabbig his balls and cock, saying she wants him. This drives him to the point of lustful insanity, and he wants no more of it.

The kid, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

The girl comes in and starts harassing him.

"Come on baby, I want that hot cock up my pulsating pussy." she says.

Attached: 8791468F-893E-40C2-A0FB-951413CA9852.png (803x550, 481K)

Working on that one next actually. Any dog breeds or names you'd like to see used?

“You're wish is my comand, ma'am" replies the kid, as he physically throws himself upon his assailant, assailing her in return. He presses up against her, copping a feel, rubbing. When he has satisfied himself, he stops, much to the horror of the girl.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a revealing form of dress.

Suppose there's this girl, let's call her Sarah. Sarah lives a rotten lifestyle. She swears at her parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets fucked up. Worst of all, she dresses like a total slut, but only lets popular guys fuck her.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, she passes out on the sofa. A scumbag teenager takes advantage of her. While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping her would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 men, and 10,000 nuns (alternatively, 10,000 militant man-hating lesbians). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the nuns/lesbians do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 men to rape the 10,000 women, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a woman's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.

Attached: DC73BFFD-880B-4037-9955-C7A8C3F67EC2.png (803x601, 645K)

You’re missing out if you haven’t read it, it’s a work of art.

Pit moms are an easy target, but it’s up to you.

I have a deepseated love for humanity and wish for nothing more but it‘s glorious destiny among the stars made manifest. But this proves that the individual can be held in such contempt for its beeing that nothing can reconcile the disgust I feel when it becomes clear that without rigorous cleansing, something like that will be part of said future.

Attached: 85E16F30-8BDB-49DD-938A-9E51DE2027DF.jpg (400x400, 121K)

Definitely including red noses, mastiffs and maybe a presa canario. It was a summer of sexual indecision for our young feminist poet.

holy jesus fuck that bert at the end what the fuck

Attached: IMG_5198.jpg (500x393, 48K)

>: a yonic realm where tesseracts of turgid, tumescent phalluses are powered by the aggregated orgasmic energies
op I...this is too much

What am I missing out on?

Attached: 1545799950414.png (817x565, 106K)

>retain your semen
don't tell me what to do

The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spy spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested.

Attached: 1550036418416m.jpg (1024x569, 132K)

There is no way I'm not saving that, this is beautiful, user.

Attached: 1547759141090.jpg (710x577, 84K)

YOURE NOT GETTING MUH PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS, ROASTIE!

This is fucking gold dude.

Heres one if you havent done it yet.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-01 (0) pol - Most guys cannot fathom what its like to be a wo - Politically Incor (1781x973, 370K)

>header got capped
For fuck sake. Lets do it again.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-01 (0) pol - Most guys cannot fathom what its like to be a wo - Politically Incor (1767x990, 381K)

I think I spend too much time daydreaming about being a cute girl. It seems like a very nice life to have. Its probably unhealthy to spend so much time thinking about things that can never be :(

Attached: 12519171_644070745734735_484384953_n.jpg (640x795, 64K)

This is an absolutely amazing prose, impressive. I've gotta apply myself to create something like this myself.

Attached: 1553883638870.jpg (600x837, 59K)

:(

Cheers

Kek
Yeah, women are whores, congrats
youre now redpilled just like every single male child to ever live to mature into manhood

Holy christ lol. you need a dog or something bruv

Attached: dDAFsB25d22s3ZxY.png (760x749, 494K)

discord
+I=O=|19|=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)