The likes are your score. That means this is a game. Here's how we win:

I want Jow Forums to be the highest ratio / highest perk board. We can get the high score if we look at the games context.

For example, the "like and like back" threads are likely to actually cause the highest score for participants. That means we are going to see that strategy oversaturate itself soon. That means what we need to do is go into other boards (like /b/) on our off time and poison the well. When you see someone get a like, as fast as you can reply "Liked!" so that your post appears first. The person who got someone elses like will like your post back thinking you were the giver. This helps you beat the 2 minute limit.

That siphons the score, in a sense, to this board. As long as Jow Forums posters are keeping their likes (every 2 minutes) to posts inside Jow Forums, we will win as a team. If we siphon out likes from other boards by poisoning the well more often, we'll keep a like gap and have a higher overall score.

The best way to do this is to start now, because we're the first to get this strategy.

(Cont.)

Attached: 1488.jpg (78x20, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

The next thing we have to do is find someone who knows javascript. It's possible to get a function that finds and sends the like response to 4chans servers once typed into the terminal (you can see the terminal in your browser now by pressing F12). If any user wants to do that we need to reward them with as many likes as possible. That'll be the only incentive we can give someone to do this, and Jow Forums will be HUGELY advantaged if we get this script first. This is a first past the post strategy. If we do these two things, we can't lose. If someone can make the script only work on Jow Forums to start, that would be perfect, because we would have an even longer head start before its edited for other boards.

Until then, this is a like-and-like-back thread.

Attached: 1528954188452.jpg (319x240, 24K)

It would be counted as total likes on the board so Jow Forums posters getting likes on other boards would be countereffective

How do like post?

Assuming you’re a phonefag and can’t see likes, turn on desktop view and there’s a like button

Arigato, indeed.

This April fool's sucks. Bring back team peanut butter!

Last note, we will see better strategies emerge over time. Like-and-like-back threads are currently the best strategy, so they will be very common in this board environment.

When a "more fit" strategy emerges (most plausibly a more profitable strategy, but not necessarily as something thats less rewarding and less profitable might be "more fit" for the environment), we have to transition to that. We have to keep the like tech adaptive. We have to be dynamic if we're going to win.

fuck off user, try to have some fun for once🐰

Attached: thiccmad.jpg (364x647, 19K)

Is this game worth it?

Mint was better.

Kys leaf faggot, but go back to Redddit first

I don't really understand how this system works, but have a bump and an uncommon pepe.

Attached: 1438144358190.png (500x588, 232K)

Fucking zoomer fucks and their plebbit addiction. It's you damn fault!

fuck off Jow Forums
/b/ is going to win by a strech

What is this gay faggot-tier fagbook essence called "like" and how do I dive in head first? Holy Shiiiitte there is a fucking "Like" button! OMG has Jow Forums become fagbook?

Attached: commas_for_trolls.png (910x816, 593K)

Ahhh april fools day, the day pol turns its autism to 11 and nothing of value is posted

Bumping thread with happy kirb

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-224627.png (2160x1080, 770K)

Reply to this post or your mother is a nigger.

Ah fuck. Almost forgot. Well played I guess.

Like my posts and I'll like yours back. We're in this together.

I don't trust leafs

This is a like checkpoint.

Attached: 1553708607150.png (869x1080, 421K)

Attached: HONK.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

stop spamming this thread on /b/ faggot I'm sure the Jow Forums faggots would prefer less migrants anyways,

Attached: Link Anne.png (1920x1080, 199K)

I've liked your post, please like me back. I trust you will, and I can keep liking back and forth with you in the future.

What you mean like mass liking. This should do it then, like every post in the thread:

var likes = document.getElementsByClassName("like-btn"); for (let i = 0; i < likes.length; i++) {likes[i].click()}

lms jew boys

Liking posts ITT please like this frens

Hell yeah im starting now broskis

Leaf me alone you stupid leaf

Pump up those likes, anons!

Attached: 1551901537793.webm (640x800, 2.79M)

You can only like every 2 minutes (server side checks).

haha can you imagine having a buff gf?

imagine her muscles haha

How do I show likes?

Ew

Hahah, she looks like she could beat me in an arm wrestle, then pin me down and squeeze my head with her massive quads. That would be so weird, wouldn't it, haha.

type showscore into the option field

Thanks
+1 Like!!!!!!!!
XDXDXD

Good plan; or maybe you’re a shill from /b/ wanting those likes to count (as it is board specific) and thus keep pol users occupied and out of pol...

huh threads still alive

She could hammer curl my penis any day of the week, if you know what I mean.

>he wants to be tracked by glow niggers

That would be hilarious. It's like a game. If she put you in a headlock and you pass out for a little bit it's part of the game.

I hate jew also haha
(like this pls)

>manly arms
>manly legs
>manly chests
>manly ass
>manly whoremoans shriveling tiddys and premature menopause
but I'm not gay, though.

Attached: 1413009792063.gif (158x129, 899K)

d-do I have enough zero tsu-senpai?

Fucking likes, fucking Facebook tier trash

I think I have the next level strategy guys. Let me know if you think it'll work out.

Since we have IDs, we can make "partners" to efficiently distribute likes. In a thread, you partner with someone by liking them and asking to partner. Then, if they (with that ID) replys and likes right away, you can start a chain in that thread. Every 2 minutes, each of you like each other. It maintains profitability each step. In theory it plays very well, especially since in other like-and-like-back threads you can normally only get 2-3 likes at best for the whole thing. You should be able to get LOTS of likes off of one good "partner".

So if anyone wants to start it out, like and reply to this and we'll start.

Attached: think.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Liked. Partner me.

Alright, we're good to go. See you in under 2 mins.

I liked your post, partner. Time to serve up the likes back.

We'll have to start posting more to like each other's and maybe make a new thread somewhere.

Attached: 1452202045136.jpg (600x600, 45K)

You can only like a post once, so you gotta post again for more likes from me. I liked both of your posts. Unless I start going back up the thread and liking your posts there.🐰

Liked gain, have a meme while we're at it.

Attached: trump2020.jpg (1992x1314, 804K)

interesting concept OP. /b/ will probably win, though.

I've never programmed in javascript, so can't "compile", or check, or whatever, but how would it work to auto-like by ID every 121 seconds, for example?

var likes = document.getElementsByClassName("like-btn"); for (let i = 0; i < likes.length; i++)
{
if(post.ID == "somestring")
{
likes[i].click()
}
}

Something like that? How could I check? Sorry for my total inexperience.

Attached: 9g62gCjF8FdRctFC.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Attached: 1501234085839.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

That's a thought. Now that we're partners (in the game theory sense), I clicked "highlight all posts by this ID" and am just going up the post to like yours. You can do the same to me if you want.

As it stands partnering is seemingly incredibly lucrative already. Kinda reminds me about... pic related.

Okay, I'll do the same.

Steady income of likes your way coming.

Attached: 1452965127351.png (281x355, 55K)

Whoops, forgot the image.

Attached: index.jpg (237x213, 12K)

You'll have to post that again if it's worth reading.

Attached: babby.webm (608x1080, 751K)

that's so jewish, it might just work

It's just ancillary to the concept that partnerships in marriage are the way they are because of the regenerative game they play. And society plays regenerative games too.

Attached: 1492893085466.png (960x864, 1.68M)

You'll have to keep posting if you want to keep playing, I've liked every one of your posts now.

I set a timer because I keep forgetting and don't want to waste precious seconds

Just did. How long until we fill up this thread?

Attached: PWGymXk.jpg (576x534, 85K)

I'm also noticing someone else is liking your posts.

Is that you via proxy or a secret admirer?

discord
+I=O=|18|=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

1 like = 1 dead tranny

Attached: 1545061770636.png (868x958, 258K)

Also, there may be some points acquired for getting a (You) ? What do you think?

Before I was saying that the like-and-like-back threads were common because it was the best strategy. Right now, I think we're discovering a SIGNIFICANTLY greater strategy. This strat feels like we're hitting pretty close to maximum efficiency. That means if other people catch on, partner threads will start, and they will be hugely populated and likely fill 300 replies extraordinarily quickly. But since we're the first to the strategy, we can win this.

We boosting each other boys?

This probably won't do anything but I'm going to give a (You) to all your posts while I'm waiting. Let's see if anything happens, check your score.

Thanks for the idea.

And just for good measure:

Attached: THEGAMEISAFOOT.jpg (790x428, 30K)

Inserting filler post for liking

Attached: kek.jpg (2876x1843, 539K)

I hate niggers

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

My jumped some 20 points, but that may have been from the likes?

sage this faggotry

(Yous) for everyone

I started at 57 points. Checking now. Also here's a rare Brenton Taran.

Attached: taran9.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

do I win something?

Attached: 15908230980294.png (412x331, 19K)

ALMOST GOT PARTY

Jow Forums, the board of peace and supporting your fellow man

>jew already has posted so much he's broken 1k.

wew lad

Attached: weeb14.jpg (1600x1821, 189K)

Seems like someone is double liking some of our posts. Not sure who it is but it's interesting.

Attached: tumblr_mqpe7lL78H1qk8gtso2_1280.png (1095x695, 858K)

PostLiker.cd = 0; var i = 0; var ti = window.setInterval(function () { var likes = document.getElementsByClassName("like-btn"); likes[i].click(); i++; if (i < likes.length) i++; else i = 0; }, 1000);

This is probably the best we can do since as said, time is also checked on the server side. This just iterates over posts at 1s interval thus, liking whenever possible. New posts are automatically accounted for if thread is set to auto update.

w0w cool a juden

💔

You win a trip to the oven

Why are you faggots liking a jew

Attached: 1551134928463.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Could be script testing. Scripts will be the endgame, you could leave your computer running and scoring all night. Whoever is in the script game will undoubtedly be remembered for all time as the biggest winner of April Fools on Jow Forums.
Thanks, liked.

Like this post for likeback

Also when does spooky unlock?

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: E3FFEB3D-4919-4A40-BB06-A619E5F42220.gif (500x490, 1.73M)

wow youre a very pathetic and retarded faggot, arent you?

Ah, that makes sense

I'm still curious if you earn extra points from things like posting an image with your post, getting (You)'s or being the OP of threads...

Attached: 960.jpg (960x540, 36K)

dede

Wonder how many likes transferred so fast. probably over a dozen by now? I have 18+ posts ITT

Attached: 1452385367237.jpg (1000x1781, 386K)