When are you going to start making white babies, user?

When are you going to start making white babies, user?

Attached: white babies.jpg (388x210, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Today

I did
Its a a boy

At old age I'll knock up a bunch of women & then never have to deal with it.

I already have Aryan babies, user.

when I kill every single nigger and kike on the planet

Your fortune: Godly Luck

I need 1 million likes for one white baby

When I find a trade Catholic wife.

I have
I keep cream pieing pussies no more pulling out or condoms for me.

That's what I'm doing now at 40

White guys need to learn to cream pie again
Fill those pussies up with your creamy filling.

Attached: 5db65e45-434f-4767-87c8-4b085cc8ff7e.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Soon. I'm gona start trying online dating next week, probably match or pof. Any advise?

Ive done made 2 and that's it. Id have more but time and money don't allow it and to go beyond what I can afford means I can't raise them to be the best and brightest. If you go beyond your means just to boost the population you run the risk of making them white niggers.

Fuck that I wanna knock up women all over the world and watch them fight in a kumite to see which one wins.

You have no idea what I would give to watch Anne Frank give birth.

Just imagine her, sweating and panting, desperately trying to hold back crying out in pain. The hot tears running down her cheeks. Fighting a losing battle to keep her grip on reality as the hormones and receptors, overwhelmed by the pressure and burning sensations, cause her to lose all perception of time and surrounding. Being too sick and exhausted to even sit up, but still forced to continue enduring because she no longer has control over her own body. Feeling her pelvis split in two as she bears down hard and pushes with her rapidly diminishing strength. Having to content, not only with becoming a mother at such a young and tender age, plummeting self-esteem at the sight of her once slender body becoming the size of a planet, fear of being socially ostracized, but the unending terror of Nazi persecution of the Jews as well. That her agony-induced cries, no matter how muffled, will attract attention and be a death sentence for her and her entire family.

God, it makes me so fucking hard.

Attached: Goofy Anne.png (975x956, 1.81M)

Fucking based

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

working on it, trying to get a little more stability with my living situation (and also waiting to be married) before future wifey and I start reproducing.

Fuck them all
Cream pie the hot onespretend it was a accident then do it again.

Promise to pull out but don't shoot your cum as deep inside as you can.

Go on vacation to Israel and cream pie them all

a a achoo

Phillipines is the best asian country to travel to if you plan on impregnating women then ditching.

Expect lunacy and keep the girl who stands out.

Don't be afraid to cream pie homeless women and prostitutes if you need to.

I made one, but apparently birth is painful and muh wife doesn't want to do it again. She said that if I convince some roastie to take my raw dick and give the baby up she would be down. She'd probably participate, desu.

Why don't you start, OP?

Attached: Dark Side of Double Ds Frame 12073.png (1280x720, 912K)

Kek

Think she would help slide your cock in?

Time to cream pie a fat bitch

she's done it before
I've done it before. Apparently being fat results in cystic infertility. I had fun trying, at least.

I figured if you lowered you standards to fat bitches you'd get your bare cock in more pussy then your wife would of imagined.

When i get my shit together.
No point in getting a gf and starting a family when your depressed average almost poorfag.
Doing it now, would just fuck my childs life and future just like my parents did and i don't want to repeat that shit.

You're in the Baltic, your part of the world never has its shit together.

Attached: poland kitty.jpg (1440x1440, 366K)

I know, that's why i don't reproduce.

>online dating
>not just NSAniggerbeards who are even more hideous than the average Jow Forums user on the other side trying to get you to spill your darkest secrets

Attached: thought police.gif (480x256, 3.22M)

The Philippines has been East Asia's pump n' dump since... Well forever.

Fat chicks aim to please. They like degenerate sex, have no self control, and will pamper you for giving them your time. Some walk around as if no one notices they're fat, but others definitely know their place.

I'm not saying that.

I'm saying you should just say fuck it and go for it.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

Attached: 64KQkRz2BaV6LkEN.png (760x749, 494K)

discord
+I=O=|18|=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

I already formed babby user