How often do you drink alcohol and how much?

How often do you drink alcohol and how much?

Attached: johnson.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Daily. Nuff to feel tipsy.
4-6 5.5% tall boys.

Never. Imagine voluntarily ingesting addictive substances lmao

Only with other humans, when they offer.
I dont see any point in alcohol. I just get tipsy and uncomfortable, Id much rather be sober.
Weed, LSD, amphetamine, cocaine on the other hand...

Depending on what else I do. So can be from half a bottle of Bacardi/Vodka every day for a week or two to nothing in half a year.

>I'd rather be sober
>These other crazier drugs though.

Yknow sober doesn't just refer to alcohol, yeah? Anyway, yeah LSD is great shit.

when I'm going out, like 1 or 2 beers
but when I'm in party x3, 6-7 shots

Attached: FB_IMG_1556722005259.jpg (720x662, 36K)

Id rather be sober, than to be drunk. Right now I have no access to drugs, only to alcohol, so I stayed sober for a while. As far as drugs go, I wont stop until the batch is finished.

inevitably death awaits me but what matters when u hit your lowest low and finally become happy for once

few times a year when somebody makes me

I used to drink all the time. Like every day, but I never liked hard A. Only beer.

But...then you get fat when you get older. So I stopped drinking except for a couple of tall boys on Friday and Saturday. Been like that for about 6 years.

Also, have a long list of alcoholics in my family, so better safe than sorry. Plus, alcohol is a shit drug.

Everyday
Too much, but never enough

Truth.

Don't you worry about increasing your mortality risk by abstaining?

Is it worth having a shorter life just for a clearer head?

Drunk people aren't quite living. They act like they're disabled. Being semi conscious and mumbling about politics or something isn't a good time.

You're gonna have to explain that to me dude, how does avoiding unhealthy addictions increase my mortality risk ? And anyways I'd rather die at age 85 instead of 86 but live those 85 years healthy and independent

Not him, but a little alcohol is actually good for you. Relaxing is good, and alcohol can help with that. You don't seem like a very relaxed dude desu. Kinda uptight, which is bad for your health.

>Relaxing is good
Agreed, but I don't need alcohol for that. There's plenty other ways that don't involve addiction
>You don't seem like a very relaxed dude desu. Kinda uptight, which is bad for your health.
Nah don't worry I'm a chill person, too relaxed sometimes actually.

You waaay overestimate the addicting powers of alcohol

>needs alcohol to relax
>not addicted

It's not that addictive by itself, but it's so omnipresent in western culture that it's pretty hard to avoid it. And I've seen enough drunkards and wine thots to know that even a little addictive power is already too much. I just don't need it and I don't see why I would

This

Holy shit, based retard. Enjoy you AFLD, high blood pressure, metabolic syndrome, cirrhosis, and a bunch of other shit.

and beer gut

yeet

Whenever sweet drinks are in the house. Or vodka/gin and Pepsi combo. My sweet tooth has a passion for overly sweet appetizers before dinner.

Have anyone here peed blood

I have a beer every day, or 2+ if I'm not working the next day. Though if I was entirely content with how things were I don't think I would drink outside of social gatherings.

Having a specific beverage for a specific situation is not an addiction. For most people, soda is far more addictive than alcohol.
I am not saying that nobody gets addicted to alcohol, because obviously some do, I am just saying that when Chad and Stacy drink a beer and a glass of wine, they don't do it because they are addicted to it. They drink it because they like the taste and it makes the mood of everything slightly enhanced which is why they enjoy silly things as though they were the funniest things ever.
It is not that they need alcohol to have fun, it is that they have more fun with alcohol.
If you want a good reason not to drink, then look at the calories in a any drink and see that it is bad for you to get that much candy all the time.

>For most people, soda is far more addictive than alcohol.
Agreed, which is why I don't drink soda either, for me it's water and tea. I'm not saying that everyone who drinks alcohol is a drunkard, it's just that to me the risks far outweigh the advantages. That same principle goes for alcohol, casual sex, smoking, not exercising, etc

never have and never will, at least don't plan to

Used to drink 5-6 drinks 2-3 times a week but I have an ulcer in my esophagus so I'm abstaining for it for a while so it heals

It's fucking tough not drinking but it will be worth it

Good luck and keep going good decision!

2-3 times a week, decent amount for two of the days
Always kinda thought I wouldn’t drink, but I’m so much more confident and social when drunk. And I only do it with friends, so it’s not a huge deal.

Everyday 15 beers

Used to drink a handle or 12+ beers every other day just because my old job was so fucking stressful.(professional chef at a fancy but extremely understaffed restaurant) Got really used to throwing up and hangovers, sometimes I would just go to the employee bathroom and puke my brains out then return to work like nothing happened. Never got caught too. But I quit that shitty job when I eventually started breaking down crying in the shower before work.

I was so much happier after I quit, I stopped drinking all the time. Started working out and only get drunk on the weekends. I still drink probably half a handle or more but I'm a big guy (6'3" 230lbs) I have a really high tolerance.

Attached: 1553629159517.jpg (720x960, 50K)

I've been drinking since I was 13 Once a week but I'm only and it's just a few shots of japanese wine

There is a happy medium between these two mindsets

>12 beers daily
Hoky fuck dude you're going to ruin your li-
>professional chef
I don't blame you in the slightest

like once every 3 months on average

Thank you user, it's been over a month since I've stopped, gonna do one more month (apparently it takes 2 months to heal) and then see how alcohol sits with me... But I don't think I can get drunk ever again the way I used to. Sucks, I'm only 21 but suppose it's healthier in the long run

2 glasses of champagne and 1 shot in the last 31 years.

I drink a fifth of Hennessy every week. I work as a sound engineer. I don’t ever pay for the bottles but dealing with today’s musical artists has me stressed all the time. Do what you love they said, it will be fulfilling they said.... fuck.

Barely, but when I do, I drink an entire bottle of whiskey pure, have my fun and then vomit it all out into the toilet

Never, Dipsophobic here.

Attached: e545a7c4d32b54c5796794b4bd781940.png (432x574, 370K)

none and never

Probably 1-2 beer every other week when I'm at a concert or at the cinema with a certain friend of mind who always suggests that we get one. Other than that, I never drink socially. I do like to get drunk on my own, though, but only do it a couple times a year.

The user you're responding is a retard. He wrote this post with certain statistics in mind which actually show that people who drink no alcohol whatsoever have a higher mortality rate, but that's only because most people who do not drink at all are usually recovering alcoholics or antisocial freaks who don't leave their houses. That's why statistically drinking no alcohol at all makes dying more probable. But at the same time every drop of alcohol you drink also increases your mortality risk.

> The user you're responding is a retard. He wrote this post with certain statistics in mind which actually show that people who drink no alcohol whatsoever have a higher mortality rate, but that's only because most people who do not drink at all are usually recovering alcoholics or antisocial freaks who don't leave their houses. That's why statistically drinking no alcohol at all makes dying more probable. But at the same time every drop of alcohol you drink also increases your mortality risk.

Actually it's because moderate drinkers showed lower rates of cardiovascular disease, quite possibly due to alcohols effect on the blood.

I unironically prefer mountain dew or root beer. Only ever tried drinking beer and red wine and both taste like shit to me so I just stuck with soda.

I hate being drunk so never if I can avoid it. Usually once or twice a year it's unavoidable and I always end up miserable. One strong beer or cider is enough to give me a headache and make me want to sleep. 3 is the most before I start wanting to vomit.

beer once every 1.5 months or so. yesterday i had a bbq party with friends and i had a few beers for example. i think i feel tipsy but i never got drunk. weed is nice though

Everyday. A beer at least.
On a party day or when I am hanging around with my peeps, I can drink half a bottle of distilled, with beers and other stuff in between.
I am a highly funcioning alcoholic.