Oh shiieet!

Oh shiieet!

F

Attached: 1554109016081.jpg (1146x1635, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/toUGr9kjpi9u/
nofile.io/f/JEXJoodWCdU/happy friendly file.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls gookmoot, don't give us up

Attached: 1552565780973.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

fuck niggers fuck kikes fuck jannies

Attached: 1553550136022.png (220x220, 40K)

Good thing I'm a goodboi

nice try glownigger. Can anyone confirm?

Seems like a perfect chance to upload rickrolls to the authorities boys, whats the filesize and names on the vid?

lmao...what a stupid name. Kirstjen

Man, I'm winning so hard right now.
Thanks Trump.

>shows his score sub1k
Do you goys even have shame?

Attached: 140820928097320.jpg (183x200, 18K)

*dab*

Attached: 1522949174796.jpg (533x736, 79K)

Good thing I don't live in a country that can do that. NZ and ausfailia can go fuck themselves.

Attached: autism cat 2.png (960x960, 1.53M)

Come at me

Attached: 65409456.jpg (622x350, 88K)

DOWNLOAD SHOOTING VID NOW BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN

>muh land of the free
RIP burgeranons

What kind of drugs do i need to do to make such a statement?

what's the charge? illegal smuggling of pixels?

i'm not paid to shill here all day shlomo

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: snap.jpg (640x640, 90K)

what do you think DHS stands for

Attached: 1538318861933.png (1200x1197, 301K)

Rolled 42 (1d100)

relinking in case (((they))) delete your post

aiding and abetting in radical right wing terrorism

>she wants the links
Such a tsundere! Use qBittorrent.

>video
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:aqh26f45d2wlazm77fviljbbcacthrtn

>document
nofile.io/f/JEXJoodWCdU/happy friendly file.rar
password: facebookshooter
use 7-Zip

Attached: 1552792249496.png (910x650, 344K)

not yet not yet, almost there, ok you may talk now

>She

Attached: hs-protest.jpg (618x410, 29K)

>he disabled it to reply
beta

Attached: 232897029802.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Attached: Good_Luck_I_m_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg (455x300, 37K)

Kikes, Niggers, Sand Monkeys, and Women are not people and should never be treated as such.

Attached: 1549771165706.png (512x512, 113K)

oy vey i have 20 proxies and like my posts while sockpuppeting whole discussions. how do you not keep up white man?

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRACAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

You free speech is not protected if it incited violence.
You are also providing material support of yourself to a terrorist. If you spread the videos. This is how all of us will go down.

Attached: 1554107774134.gif (633x600, 193K)

And my original post still stands. They have no legal grounds to prosecute. CNN is full of shit.

Attached: wide mouth cat meme.png (1000x1000, 439K)

Watch him get demoted as all the cases get thrown out because of the first amendment.

so this is it, we oficially treat literature and films as terrorism, what a time to be alive

Why is it so important to censor this footage? It’s no different than any other shooting footage.

liked based and redpilled

you jews sure are good at getting points...

Cute. The tweet you showed a screenshot of does not exist. April fooled indeed.

somthing like glorifying a terroristic videos or so.
There are not many countries where you can put such a video live on news ...

hiro please do not give up our nz bros

Are you the Kike who dumped an entire folder of IDF goblinas to harvest likes?

Attached: 1554100488809.png (1536x2048, 2.02M)

Because instead of a mass shooting, it being classified as terrorism.

dick handling slut?

>CNN

Confirmed fake news

Like to instantly go to jail
t. FBI

Attached: 1541198998195.png (299x397, 165K)

>12:00AM April 1

Beheadings by ISIS get shown all the time there’s nothing special about this case.

I don’t see the same uproar over any other video of a terrorist attack.

Distribution of objectionable material

It's fake

Attached: 1551590056203s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

i've made some clever opportunistic posts to get a fair amount of likes

pumping yourself up is lame
i'm not a child

Attached: 142098402984209.png (800x600, 543K)

Dicks Heck Sex top zozzle

Dumb Whore Seething?

I won't answer that

Attached: 149280239803975023.jpg (1168x1166, 770K)

Yeah but the other videos aren't Mossad false flags and are legit beheadings.

Attached: arctic scale worm.jpg (900x675, 123K)

>classify it as terrorism
>any pro white shit gets censored.
>attempt to RICO it to redistribute in equal white wealth.

Oh no! What will I do when the New Zealand authorities want me!

Do they seriously think they can prosecute people outside of the country for distributing shit on the internet? Or are they even more delusional and believe that NZ citizens are the ones doing the distributing?

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRACAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

we're well known for making lightning fast decisions for short term gains

no exception on this point system
I've been a FPBP a couple times since implementation, no i never hid my flag either (hard mode)

Attached: 104982098098023.jpg (499x500, 150K)

absolutely based

Attached: 1553567346767.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

>88

Stop posting this fucking fake news already

Attached: 41CA8BE7-00B4-48AB-A23E-DE2B04DD8662.jpg (330x330, 23K)

Attached: 1552990103929.jpg (500x428, 68K)

That's an antarctic, not arctic scale worm.

CNN

sage

I second this motion.

Fuck our corrupt leaders, taking our rights

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31-17-57-40.png (720x1280, 432K)

The vids are on usenet. They are forever now.

Islam in its entirety is a Mossad false flag to make Zoroastrians appear violent.

YEET

Attached: 1552963733327.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

>all those seeders
I love you faggots

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

anyone who likes this post is going to jail forever

Based

👌

Careful cunt, you might get 15 years for sharing "objectionable" material, like we re communist china. Fuck.

just a state taking advantage of a crisis to further strip their population's rights

ALL REQUESTS FOR CO-OPERATION MUST MEET REQUIREMENTS DEFINED BY THE LOCAL NATIONAL LAW, NOT JUST THE LAW OF THE OFFICE OF THE STATE INVOKING THE CASE.

*dabs on the edgy underages*

Attached: Mawile 39.gif (540x321, 1.58M)

Fuck you cunts
I'm allowed to watch any of the countless ISIS execution propaganda videos and they don't say shit about that?
They don't censor those of the internet!?
That shit literally breeds terrorists!
But because some white guy decided to spray a few of them up as revenge(not nearly as many casualties as Islamic terror causes world wide daily)
All of a sudden I'm a criminal?
Not how it works sweetie.
It's a free country and I'll take this shit to court and say the same thing.
Try me! Fucking try me and watch as I redpill the whole courtroom so bad that they go home after and watch the video themselves.
Fucking communist cunts!
They better be bluffing or they're in for some shit.
Just remember who's taxes pay these spook fucks.
Eat a dick.
I'm cutting myself on all this edge right now and I love it!

Attached: 1554104925364.jpg (611x573, 43K)

this is what happens when you don't target the politicians

absolute mad lad. this fortune is for you, fren.

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Jesus Christ on a bike!
Ch-checked

Attached: 1554104982337.jpg (1219x710, 180K)

Fake and homosexual

Attached: 42EB0A37-0A51-4689-BE7E-9FD6B3EBD22B.jpg (750x1190, 275K)

Welp, time to make some nice hot coffee.

I posted it on twitter too

Call the cops

Attached: 1552650296194.png (645x360, 420K)

My nigga!
Have a like :)

7pilled😃

You're right. Fixed it for future postings.

Attached: coyote on a bus.jpg (640x800, 50K)

they will use the same law to restrict abortion and transexual operations, this is just the start, terrorism is carte blanche for a state to get rid of every right, soon every person in the world will be a criminal so that the states can always imprison any rival

ALL REQUESTS FOR CO-OPERATION MUST MEET REQUIREMENTS DEFINED BY THE LOCAL NATIONAL LAW, NOT JUST THE LAW OF THE OFFICE OF THE STATE INVOKING THE CASE.

They forget so fast

What a honker

Anyone got a link to the manifesto?

Zoroastrians are a minority even in iran and india

Thank God I never distributed the video. I've fapped Manny times to it tho and always came at the sandnigger "woman" help me, help me part. Good shit.

how is it that there is not a synonym for "fake" that begins with N to make that a better abbreviation

>shchlomo bad luck
what does it mean by this?

Sounds like the psyop is going well, then.

>look at the poor victims jumping from the WTC towers user, this is an outrage, we must invade places that had nothing to do with it & die for Israel

Don't share videos of terrorism or you'll go to jail.

Unsure if its a kek, a honk, or both

April fools day.

Fake picture
SAGE