Just show me where in the Second Amendment it says anything at all about "AR-15s" or assault rifles. You can't...

Just show me where in the Second Amendment it says anything at all about "AR-15s" or assault rifles. You can't. Because it's not there. Instead it says "well regulated".

And yet, we are all supposed to believe that the founding fathers wanted you to be allowed to own assault rifles when they clearly gave the government the ability to regulate guns. I mean, it's right there in the Second Amendment.

All assault rifles should be confiscated and those who resist should be promptly arrested and sent in for mental evaluations. Gun control won't be easy but it MUST be done. Gun owners are in the minority in this country and it's time we put them in their place.

Attached: well-regulated-militia.jpg (2010x1560, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPAmPjKaKDw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
>shall not be infringed

Yeah and you show me what we're supposed to do with matchlock rifles in the current year dipshit.

AR-15s are not assault rifles you fucking retarded mudkike

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED

learn2read dumbass

to be fair, where does it say in the constitution that the government is allowed assault rifles either

Does the first amendment only apply to the printing press? The constitution was written in a way that it can apply to all periods of time and any level of technology.

If this is not bait, you are the stupidest, most poorly educated piece of shit in the world. Let's eliminate the 1st amendment too, because it assumed free speech on paper, (There was no mass media or internet) and in small venues by direct word of mouth to anyone close enough to hear you.(no voice amplification, no media to broadcast more than those within earshot)

Dumb Fuck.

Meanwhile in real life, states are passing noncompliance resolutions with federal gun laws, rural counties are refusing to enforce gun laws passed by big city constituencies, and judges are overturning unconstitutional bans.

You're losing.

Why would people infringe bear arms?

Shall not be infringed tho

whats your beef with the bill of rights?

You can print weapons you know. No matter what laws they try to pass in the future...You can't stop people from owning guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=sPAmPjKaKDw

Attached: KQ3E4VV2GZAUVEBB7QJBHLBYVQ.jpg (1400x932, 73K)

Just show me where in the Second Amendment it says anything at all about you not sukcing cocks or taking it up the ass. You can't.

Attached: bear food.jpg (819x783, 210K)

It's a meme that only applies to white males.

No right is absolute. You can't yell fire in a crowded blah blah blah.

/thread

Attached: vladvsburger.png (1440x1876, 1.6M)

>guns
Absolutely bluepilled. The second amendment refers primarily to artillery such as ships canons. Guns are the very least of the rights protected bt it. All non-military groups should not have free and easy access to mobile artillery, prodivded they can afford to do so. There is no reason why a private citizen should not be allowed to own a ground-to-air battery to protect the sanctity of their own airspace from corporate merchantile pirates who seek to expolit it for profit.

Definitely SAAAAGEEEEEEE worthy you stupid like nigger faggot cunt spic piece of fucking human shit. I hope you get tarrant’ed So I can watch your stupid Nigger brain spray of a wall.
Sage

>shall not be infringed

>Just show me where in the Second Amendment it says anything at all about "AR-15s" or assault rifles.
Show me anywhere where it says anything about any type of weaponry
>You can't. Because it's not there. Instead it says "well regulated".
exactly
>Gun owners are in the minority in this country and it's time we put them in their place.
Sic semper tyrannis

tbqh I know this is bait but I hate gun grabers almost as much as I hate commies

Attached: 2nd+Amendment[1].gif (827x628, 44K)

Well regulated refers to the functionality of the militia itself, meaning we need to retain the most cutting edge technology so as not to become obsolete in the face of oppressive forces.

SHALL

>

Where does it say in the constitution that you can write a tweet and blast it out to a gorillion people? 1A clearly doesn't cover such a massive and instantaneous manner.

>your idiotic logic

Attached: 1479865102551.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Modern automatic weapons fire at a far more regular rate than 18th century guns, so full auto should be mandatory.

where in the constitution does it say that its ok to allow kikes to live in the US?

(you) aren't really this stupid
>right of the people to keep and bear arms
>arms
arms =/= firearms, it means any tool of warfare offensive or defensive. The founding fathers chose their words explicitly so they don't get misconstrued yet here (((you))) are

this image is great. looks like a token "food analogy" on the surface but actually highlights the semantics which inform our supreme court's understanding of the issue

the second amendment protects me from people like you and I do thank the founding fathers for their wisdom

well regulated means well trained dummy

>The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected

Attached: 1545258032620.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Attached: second parsed.jpg (827x628, 138K)

Freedom of the press should apply only to the printed word, since online environments did not exist in the days of the Constitution
It's fine to ban multiple-words-per-minute publications, no-one needs assault literature

If there's a fire in a crowded blah blah, you'd damn well better yell fire, retard.

>It's a meme that only applies to white males.
so let's fix that! a much easier constitutional argument can be made to make sure all citizens have access than restricting access which never works out

Let's take a moment and relish the fact that califronia has recently overturned the hi capacity mags penal code on Friday

Attached: giphy.gif (400x299, 404K)

I'm sure Op is a paid shill trying to shitpost the board, but to respond appropriately...
The states are legally allowed to uphold their own militias to hold back the power of the federal government. When the constitution was written, the U.S. was fighting the monarchy and the framers wanted to ensure that a centralized federal government could not override the freedoms of the state or individual. The best way to ensure that a future government could not enslave it's own people in the U.S. was to ensure that the people could protect themselves from that tyranny. In the late 1700's and early 1800's both civilians and the military used the same basic weapons. Today the landscape and technology has changed but the concept is clear.
The government is explicitly prohibited from removing weapons from it's citizens. the Constitution is not a document that grants rights, it limits the power of the government over the people. These weapons are necessary if something bad were to happen at the federal level. You may not think that a "silly AR-15" can do anything against a modern army. But if you look to what the Taliban has been able to do over the past 15 years, it should be clear that one man with one rifle has the ability to hold back foreign and domestic enemies no matter how advanced the technology is.
The guns you vilify so much is the exact reason that we have the freedoms we have today and also the reason you are even allowed to be shitposting currently. Show some respect for the people who protect you from your own self-harm. We are the true Americans and will continue to protect you despite your misplaced hatred.

show me where in the First Amendment it mentions the internet

And what is 'assault weapon' for you, OP?

Never be less armed than your enemy. In this case it’s the police and the fbi. Fuck of you Jew shill.

Attached: 1554119271006.jpg (835x776, 119K)

Show me where the Constitution applies to anything but the original 13 colonies

What's with the recent influx of anti-gun shills?😃

>sage

Deprive this op

Back to CTR with you!

WHO GAVE THAT SQUAT A BOLTER!?

Classic bait.
But I believe it is the militia (which is necessary to the security of a free state) that is to be well-regulated, not the arms (it also states that the right to keep and bear said arms shall not be infringed) - and forming a militia at all with a disarmed population would prove difficult.

So the purpose of the Bill of Rights was to establish the rights of the individual people that is out of the range of government interference. Also, old English is pretty hard to understand to the modern person and Thomas Jefferson was trying to be very efficient and broad with his wording, so I understand your confusion with the grammar of the second amendment.

A well regulated militia (notice how it does not say "In a well regulated militia", meaning this is a dependent clause and the primary subject of the sentence has yet to be introduced), being necessary for the security of a free State (this is an appositive, defining whatever phrase is before it, but not entirely necessary for the sentence structure and can be removed), the right of the people to keep and bear arms (here we are introduced to the main subject of the sentence), shall not be infringed (we conclude the sentence with the final bit of information needed to create a coherent thought).

Now lets take what we have,
The second amendment is compartmentalized very nicely into parts by commas, making it easy to find and create a simplified version without additional context. This can be done by taking the parts of the sentence and mixing them together like so:

"A well regulated militia shall not be infringed." (good)
"The rights of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." (good)
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State." (bad)
"Being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms."(Bad)
and so on and so forth.

The only combinations that create a complete sentence are "A well regulated militia shall not be infringed." and "The rights of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

So what we can gather from this is that we have the right to formulate a well regulated militia, and we all have the right to keep and bear arms.

Shareblue stopped doing damage control for JS.

> assault rifles
If you really wanted to have a persuasive opinion on this matter, you should look up what an “assault rifle” is. TLDR: it’s cosmetic features that make it look scary.

Shareblue stopped doing damage control for Jussie Smollett

Sincerely,
A guy who passed 6th grade English 10 years ago.

A citizen should have access to ALL of the weapons our military has access to. The goverment should fear the people, not the reverse.

How about this: the constitution is the only authority that applies. I don't care what bullshit you make up to try to snatch my guns, I'm keeping all of them, and using them (on you) if you visit me to try and take them.

is an AR-15 an "arm" if yes then; "Shall not be infringed"., if no then irrelevant.

5/10 bait, honestly enough bullshit to get the blood up but enough stupidity to make me laugh

Attached: Dicaprioh.jpg (267x323, 7K)

Edit:
Alexander Hamilton, not Thomas Jefferson, I actually barely passed history.

Serious question do automobiles also count as arms?

The two most powerful empires on the planet (France and Spain) along with the fifth most powerful empire on the planet (Holland) joined forced to defeat the fourth most powerful empire on the planet (Great Britain).

The Spanish, Dutch and French armies numbered over 600,000 men. The British army numbered 60,000 men with over half of them kept in the home islands and most of the rest scattered around India.

The Spanish, Dutch and French navies numbered over 120 ships of the line versus the British navy which had less than 50 ships of the line.

The largest battle of the American Revolution was the siege of Gibraltar which involved literally ZERO Americans and was fought in Spain.

Yet somehow Americans always come up with stories about how George Washington intimidated the Brits into submission with his big black cock.

Attached: 1545631147487.jpg (1237x3696, 899K)

Attached: IMG_20190205_020508.jpg (526x916, 59K)

>Serious question
are you retarded?

REGULATION IS DIFFERENT THAN RESTRICTION
the founders intended to have sensible gun laws to keep the peace, they also wished to ensure the people could overthrow a corrupt government if needed.
Warfare prays on the weak.
Firearms and weapons of any sort the public have is an insurance policy against tyranny of any kind, be it public, governmental or otherwise.

Don't act like governments are some kind of innocent god that means the best for you

>BTFO faggot

Mid-tier bait, friendo.
But for those people who unironically believe this load.
>Just show me where in the Second Amendment it says anything at all about "AR-15s" or assault rifles. You can't. Because it's not there. Instead it says "well regulated".
Seeing how AR-15s AND assault rifles(they are not the same thing) are arms, the 2nd clearly does mention them.
But this is typical no-guns illiteracy at it's finest.
> when they clearly gave the government the ability to regulate guns.
Why do these people not understand the phrase shall not be infringed.
>All assault rifles should be confiscated and those who resist should be promptly arrested and sent in for mental evaluations
This type of mentality is pretty funny from an objective standpoint.
Seeing how the 2nd clearly states shall not be infringed and people assume someone who resists unconstitutional and thus illegal confiscations is somehow mentally unstable.
>Gun control won't be easy but it MUST be done.
I think you mean confiscations.
>Gun owners are in the minority in this country and it's time we put them in their place.
Obviously not and anyone who thinks this should be sent in for mental evaluation.

There, I responded to your bait and gave you a (you).
Enjoy it.
Just understand that you in no way triggered and or trolled me.
I just feel like typing something here that isn't total bullshit for once.

Yeah fuck off

Attached: 1548532792397.png (800x600, 77K)

Every registered democrat in this nation needs to be hanged

it also says "shall not be infringed" you low agency soiboi beta retard.

This guy gets it.
The first test of the 2A was in 1790 when a merchant ship captain requested clarification on what arms were protected because he wanted to arm his vessel with anti-ship cannons.
The president told him there were no restrictions whatsoever

Take the langanpill.
Of course (((they))) want the police to point the right at us while we have only the left. Modern liberals are such good goyim...

Attached: 1545703194552.png (508x984, 100K)

The 2nd Amendment said we needed a well regulated militia. If that militia can't keep the federal and state governments in check, then they are useless. We actually need less gun regulation, not more. But good laws are no substitute for good habits, and society will be jacked up no matter what we do with guns; until we fix our values and societal cohesion.

It's our fucking JOB to maintain militias on parity with modern military forces. We ignored that responsibility. But it's still our right and it is violated every day.

Neck yourself traitor. Not even a conservative. Just not a total retard. Hell you're not even making a genuine argument, you're just shilling today's agenda for your boss. It gets obvious as shit after a while. Kys you deserve it desu.

Checked, and I understand your feelings, but we need the Democrat Party to keep our children aware of how seductive the forces of tyranny are. Otherwise they might grow up believing nobody could ever take their freedom, and end up giving it away just as the baby boomers almost did.

You are fucking retarded

It's only a matter of time before another white gun owner snaps and kills a bunch of people.

White people are more dangerous to other people than black people are to each other.

My favorite image for retards that think tanks and planes can run a police state

Go ahead and carpet bomb an entire city block to kill a few rebels, see how many more insurgents you create

Attached: 1471359095845.png (600x450, 212K)

Most violence is black-on-black. Most terrorist violence is Muslim.

That's the thing, white people are more calculated than any other race. Even asians. When a white person snaps planes crash into buildings and the jews get the blame.

That's just one way to destroy the best country on earth.

Arms mean armaments, not guns specifically. Obviously the founding fathers wanted you to have militias on par with whatever ZOG feds have. That means artillery, attack drones, tanks, anti-air batteries and so on. The whole "assault weapons" discussion is a red herring. Uncuck yourselves.

What does the A stand for then, Schlomo

Attached: 1553015763194.png (600x686, 113K)

take everything you just said, stick it as far up your ass as you can get it, and then suckstart a handgun faggot.

armalite (rifle) - 15

Shall not be infringed dumb niggerfaggot♠️

Attached: 1554127893857.png (1000x1000, 532K)

>Just show me where in the Second Amendment it says anything at all about "AR-15s" or assault rifles.
Right between smoothbore muskets and muzzle loading rifles.

Armalite you cheeky cunt.

God this is a low effort (You) generator

it says "arms" which is broader than any single weapon

>Gun-grabber
>Parrots "white exceptionalism" rhetoric
Oh look, another basic bitch leftie racist.

A well balanced breakfast, being necessary for a healthy lifestyle, the right of the people to keep and eat oats shall not be infringed.
Who has the right to the oats? The people or the well balanced breakfast?

>muh 2nd amendment
Imagine not slashing niggers with a katana like pic releated

Attached: BASED.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

White people are finished.

Rise now or forever hold your piece.

Peace without war is unearned.

>AR15
>assault rifles
>Assault Rifle Fifteen

Attached: honk honk.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

go fuck yourself op
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle

We only need food at breakfast and I trust the government to decide what makes it well balanced.

Armalite?

the founding fathers had privately owned cannons. They also had privately owned and operated warships.
Not to mention, semi-auto weapons were already around, granted they lacked the complexity they have now, but they were not unheard of.

Militia is not the national army. It’s average people with guns.

Well-regulated, according to Madison, meant they trained or organized at least twice a year.

Retard.

ArmaLite style 15 you fucking kraut

Attached: 1550253596361.jpg (1398x806, 80K)

Fuck off queer.

>Founding fathers were so stupid, they couldn't think of gun technology becoming more advanced👌

>the right of the people to keep and bear arms

Sage & hide folks

Damn I love you guys

Mudkike.
I like it. I shall use this word

In its day a rifle was far more powerful relative to the military's power than an ar 15 is to today's forces.