Am I an incel?

I'm a 21 year old college student, never been on a date or done anything with a girl. I've legit never met a girl who was interested.

I've tried a plethora of dating apps such as Bumble and OkCupid but I literally got 0 matches and replies. I've been clubbing numeorus times but the girls are always either with someone or not interested. I've also tried talking to girls at college but same story, no mutual interest.

Any helpful advice would be much appreciated

Attached: oq4vxjp8fic01 (1).jpg (1704x2272, 648K)

Do you identify as an incel? Do you follow their teachings? If no, then you are not an incel. You're just confused and doing it wrong and/or not trying.

Becoming a millionaire should work

That's not an incel.

That's just being a virgin.

Attached: 1555166793866.gif (600x456, 982K)

Well some people are virgins out of choice. I'm definitely not

Well you have chosen to not put in any effort.

But I just told you my attempts and how they have failed... yet it's possible I'm not trying?

Did you read the post? I've tried very hard. I've been trying since I was 16, have yet to get a girls number

That's the easy explanation, but what's actually gone wrong is not your lack of trying, but your lack of effort in areas that actually matter. Fuck online dating mate, get out there and find some people in real life. Go out to your local community college and enroll in some classes. Meet some girls through school, meet some friends. Invite people out to coffee and/or lunch and get to know them. Get better at small talk with folks around and try to meet as many people as you can. Use your connections to meet more people. Live a fulfilling life and most importantly, more important than anything else I have to say, Get the fuck off Jow Forums and never come back.

Are you ugly? are you fat?
What do you think is wrong with you?
Certainly, if you have been trying and getting no results, then somethings up.

Attached: 1409670590401.jpg (463x243, 21K)

Incel means involuntary celibate, so by definition, yes.

Your problem is your focus is on the wrong thing, stop focusing on getting with a woman, focus and making yourself a better human, find a passion, or at least something you're good at and work on it, the women will come in time.

I'll save you the hassle of waiting and debating. All you'll be told here is that you haven't tried, that you're too dumb to know what you have to do, and to keep throwing energy into a bottomless pit with the hopes of getting some pussy.
Just grow up and leave it. If you're interesting enough in whatever you end up doing, some girl will show interest in you. This is one of those things that is solved by the age old adage; "ignore it and (maybe) it will go away." Stop worrying about external validation and you'll feel exponentially better

If you have tried hard you have tried it wrong. If you were not lying about getting 0 matches then your profile must have been complete and utter shit.

>the women will come in time.
OP, this is the biggest lie ever lol.

Improving yourself takes long years, and women will only come when the results come too.

I'm a virgin out of choice.

>Girl said wanna fuq.
I just looked at her and said nothing.
>Girl grabbed my ass.
I just walked away.
>Girl squeezed my face.
Brah that's a coincidence and a conspiracy.

Attached: DfFqM2lVQAAgiuS.jpg (639x478, 37K)

At least your not a ruralfag.
I haven't even SEEN a girl close to my age in like half a decade. My community college had an all male population since it was technology focused, my last two jobs have also been all male.
The classification of Incel is generally someone who hates women and feel they are obligated to a government issued wide or something. So while the term Incel would refer to us, we arent necessarily part of the group of people the term is aimed at.

All girls go to the city to suck off the richer guys don't they. Same where I live

Moreso they go because they want to take down humanities course in university to have the college lifestyle without all the work, and just stay in those cities. But yeah.

>inkel
You're from reddit.

Not your choice.

>OP, this is the biggest lie ever lol.

>Improving yourself takes long years, and women will only come when the results come too.

That was literally my point, anyone with half a brain could see that. How fucking dense are you?

"in time"

Do I need to spell it out for you ffs.

>in no time
That implies it's fast

You misread.

Are you bitter and angry at woman? If not then you're not incel

I'm not fat, I'm kinda skinny but I workout at home through pushups and pullups. I guess maybe I'm below average in looks then, because it wasn't just tinder it was every free site.

How're your conversational skills? Do you have unique/interesting hobbies? How smart are you?

Well I study law, so I'm definitely not the dimmest bulb in the crayon box. I wouldn't say I have any unique hobbies, I enjoy movies, TV, games, chilling out with mates and acting/drama.

My conversational skills, for some reason, only work with guys. In my experience guys are much more friendly and open to conversation than girls

don't cast your pearls at pigs so to speak. normies on adv have no idea what it's like to walk in the footsteps of an untattractive dude.

there's nothing in the phrase "involuntary celibate" that implies being angry at women.

What do you bring to the table? What are you majoring in? What are your interests? What do you do for fun? What do you read? What are you responsible for? What are you proud of?