“I wish I had the confidence of a mediocre white man”- why do liberals say this?

A common phrase used by liberals is “I wish I had the confidence of a mediocre white man”, why exactly do they say this. How is mediocre an insult exactly? Are mediocre white men really as confident as they claim them to be?

Attached: 86A5C55C-F9BA-47BF-BFD9-199E7A057256.png (629x628, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2000/jun/04/anthonybrowne.sarahryle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because a mediocre white man is more competent and capable of 95% of shitskins and 99% of womyn.

Attached: ernest.jpg (250x299, 14K)

Liberals are so cucked they think confidence is a bad thing.

Sounds like

They lack confidence.

Why though?

White men are much more successful than they are, so they blame it on racism. They think white men who are "mediocre" become CEOs while intelligent minorities are held down by whitey

SOYA

seething jealousy

Attached: 1441322637054.jpg (1023x675, 159K)

I wish I had the likes of a mediocre white woman

they dont realize the white man walks around upright because he is a decent person.

non-whites live like smegal from lotr, MUH PRECIOUS gold shekels, muh dick, and muh beat old whore stacey. i figured it out.

theyre saying, 'act like your average white person!' meaning, pretend to be decent.

They are trying to indicate "White Privilege" cause only they can be racists

they are talking about white nationalists who tend to not be very successful or accomplished like the NEETs, virgins and dead end job workers here

They mean the white nationalists who think they are superior to non-whites even though most white nats on Jow Forums are NEETs, dead end job workers or virgins

how do i delete posts I'm from The_Donald

They are just racists that think saying "white nationalists" excuses them from being the hateful cunts they are that hate all whites

Liberals have a tendency to downplay human capability and view confidence with disdain, a double whammy of attempting to both justify and compensate for their lack of will and ability to adjust their lot in life. Uncle Ted summed it all up perfectly in Industrial Society and its Future. Leftism is characterized by chronically low self-esteem and oversocialization. Broadcasting hatred for white men of any caliber is a prerequisite for group membership for them, and group membership is essentially a need on par with food and water for them.

>mediocre white men are unduly confident because on their race and sex
>emulate this confidence becuase you're a strong woman of color
Is the irony lost on these people?

Just turn off the computer and it’ll happen automatically

they just want someone to pay attention to them

mediocre = average, two words which carry the connotations of "below average"

Also if you get offended by these obvious Jew race-baits you're a retard

ERNEST WAS A GOD AMONG WHITE MEN WE COULD ALL TAKE A LESSON FROM ERNEST.

It's like that tweet "white people say nigger with their eyes" - the successful whites around them, however they virtue signal, know deep down inside that they're better. Blacks know that they know, and hate them for it. A white wageslave office worker can keep his head down, be polite, etc. but just wearing a collared shirt and tie in public is perceived by these niggers as arrogance, as it reminds them of their own worthlessness.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

This is absolutely fucking retarded. The whole beauty of Jow Forums is that you don’t get rewarded for your posts with dopamine. That’s why the content here has always been a cut above the rest of the internet (albeit minimally). There was never any upvotes, never any virtue signaling, never any of that shit. Next thing you know this place is gonna have usernames and login info. As much of a faggot moot was he would not have done this. This chinky retard thinks he can turn this place into reddit, the 6 actually decent people on this site remaining will just leave. Jow Forums in particular has already become a cesspit of Mossad/Cia/Kremlin/Chicom operatives arguing with literal actual redditors and boomers who joined post election, but imagine the type of dogshit content that will come out of here if you combine the trash of what it already is WITH this reddit style dopamine reward for “good content”. You are going to see the worst most gay shit ever come out of Jow Forums. Mark my words. It’s going to be soul crushing, and it’s that gay chinks fault. Fuck all of you

Low standards. I mean, they dream of being just mediocre. Why else would they support communism?

Thank goodness tomorrow we can just go back to fishing for (you)s.

Because even the most mediocre Aryan is still a member of a conquering race that is capable of building civilization. That is something to admire.

plz like

Women are so stupid and misguided that they think they bestow worth on things, and as such rate the "average white man" as a creature beneath them, to be unseen but maintain their world.

When in truth, women outside of the kitchen is a complete unnecessary luxury we bestow upon them in our sufferance. They add nothing to the world and, in fact, are responsible for a large bulk of its degeneration.

It is why we now live in an age of unreason where such statements can be openly celebrated without hangings, drownings and decapitations.

Because they are cunts. They think in victim higher archy and straight white men are the approved "enemy".

Attached: 1540949252490m.jpg (939x1024, 125K)

Because they hate white people. TBF though we have gotten a bit lazy. I wish we had a bit more focus like the Asians do but times of prosperity lead to weaker men in general and it shows in our population.

They mean be as confident as strawman Republicans since most liberals are weak and soft

How do you like people?

/literally this

yes girl!

updoot

now someone give me gold

incel

they prefer to engage in passive aggressive hostility that's enough to get people's attention but not enough to start an argument (which they fear greatly because they have no facts to back up their opinions).

gotta bring my score up faggot

In reality, blacks are much more confident than whites.

theguardian.com/uk/2000/jun/04/anthonybrowne.sarahryle

>US study confounds anti-racism activists
>The poor academic and economic achievement of black people is often blamed on low self-esteem, the result of discrimination from birth and endless negative stereotypes. But the most definitive study on the subject now contradicts this belief: black teenagers do not have lower self-esteem than whites, but higher. Anti-racism campaigners claim that the report suggests there is even more discrimination against blacks than previously thought.
>In an article in the US journal Psychological Bulletin, an African-American psychologist shows that whatever the effects of racism, poor self-esteem is not one of them. Except for the very young and very rich, blacks have higher self-esteem than their white counterparts, she demonstrates, and have had for years.

It's real. Why would anyone buy this? Proves once again that The Left can't meme.

Attached: apr confidence of a mediocre white man.jpg (787x563, 73K)

The meme flag undercuts you conveyances.

I've never heard one liberal say that.

Confidence comes from doing stuff. Therefore, if you even are capable of doing a little bit of stuff, you'll be confident.

Tbh it was a 2014 thing but yeah it was a large lefty meme. Just google it

Yeah

It should read "Carry yourself with the confidence of a pajeet faced with a hot white woman"