Orange Man made me go to therapy

>Orange Man made me go to therapy
>I want to be president
Are the democrats even trying to win?
What are your expectations for 2020? It’s shaping up to be the most entertaining event in human history
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1112434715565408258?s=21

Attached: C80E35E0-448B-473E-8D89-26F801702054.jpg (1242x1874, 845K)

>Are the democrats even trying to win?
no.
but now you know too much...

How dare you not want a big mentally ill victim as president you bigot

trump has a decent chance of winning based on how divided the democratic party is.

I expect the primary to be a total shitshow. I honestly can't tell who's going to come out on top. The DNC seems to want Kamala, she's basically Hillary but with more points in the diversity spec. She's polling pretty badly compared to the huwhite males though.
My guess is it will come down to Sanders and Queen Mulatto

We IZ vIctimz n sheeeeit

haha little gay baby boys keep crying tears of onions

women shouldn't have the right to vote

niggers can't stop killing white people

MAGA

Is this her way of getting out in front of some information that's coming out?

literally 'orange man bad!'

Trump easily wins 2020

I saw a poll yesterday that had Trump beating all the Democrat frontrunners in Nevada, of all places. It's a bit early, but perhaps a worrisome sign to Democrats

The people who have no chance of winning, are the just treating this race as a NO REFUNDS fundraising?

Didn't her father confirms that she's mentally ill? or was that Willie Brown?

We still need to go all out on all fronts regardless. We can't let anyone on our side at least believe this is an assured victory.

I genuinely wonder this. Biden and Harris are the worst possible choices, yet they are being pushed hard. Warren has a better chance of doing well, but still not great. Yang is meme worthy but he really is the only one with a slight whisper of a prayer of beating Trump.

Wow, it's almost like you just figured out politics. The DNC is going to pick whatever candidate it wants to, regardless of what candidate has funding and support.

>implying I care if Trump wins or he's on our side
He's done shit since he's been in office. That said, I'm not one of those accelerationist retards who thinks "lol just vote for the people who openly hate us to own them". Trump is still better than the opposition because he at least doesn't explicitly attack huwhite males

They can't put up a huwite guy after Hillary lost.
Sanders cucked (at least) once, he'll cuck again for a colored qween.
It's impossible for them to not make the exact same mistake, because a real womern presidential candidate has never been done before, the last one wasn't a "real" womern presidential candidate.
SURELY it will work this time.

This.
Making their mistake would be retarded.

Even if Trump sucks, we need to stack the courts in our favor

Nevada had 3.5 points for Gary Johnson, and trump lost by 2.5 points
I'd wager Johnson voters would vote trump over dems, so if he doesn't run, trump is pretty safe now

This. Friendship ended with the donkey goys. Elephant goys are now the goodest goys.

I would die for Israel

How is this grotesque piece of shit not serving a life term in penitentiary?

Dems will keep nominating a woman until a woman gets elected.

I don’t know but she really grinds my fucking gears worse than any other politician. Lefties would call me a racist sexist and they would be right. Black women + Democratic Party + positions of power = utter disaster

>Are the democrats even trying to win?
DRUMPF

I would kill my own children and myself for any politician who wears an Israel flag lapel pin.

Attached: 1538922973095.jpg (930x1024, 123K)

They want Kamala so they can triple down of the identity politics.

>clearly USA is still deeply sexist
>clearly USA is still deeply racist
>gibs, gibs, gibs.

Trump will not win a second term. It was never part of the plan. He’s done his job and reached the limit of his usefulness.

>women in power
lel