APOLOGIZE YOU FUCKING DRUMPTARDS! HOW'S JEB GOING TO MAKE GUAC NOW?!?!

APOLOGIZE YOU FUCKING DRUMPTARDS! HOW'S JEB GOING TO MAKE GUAC NOW?!?!

Attached: Capture.png (1317x882, 822K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l99Ek4YtTuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We'll see in friday.🏳️

>be staring down complete economic collapse, aggressive population replacement, and cultural erasure
>but muh avocados

Attached: 2mdron.jpg (560x746, 54K)

Hopefully that leads to mass suicide.

OH NO NOT THE AVOCADOS!!!

NO! NOT THE MEME FRUITS!

>closed border
Who gives a shit about avocados?
Where am I going to get my fentanyl?🙁

This is how the race war starts.
Whites will hoard all the avocados, beaners will rise up and attack the whites for their raw guacamole, death on both sides, nothing lost.
I don't like guacamole.

I have no idea how this plant is even popular

Attached: YjRql7S.png (500x750, 729K)

Feck you cunt, ill grow my guacados in my backyard.

gona b a millenial farmer who goes big

Attached: takashi.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Fuck these kikes. There are more important things in the world than avocados. We're are being invaded. The jews are sending waves of these subhumans in order to further deracinate us so that we are easier to rule.

Attached: The West.jpg (720x692, 49K)

New York millennials hurt the hardest!

Like we can't grow our own
youtube.com/watch?v=l99Ek4YtTuw

Just make commiefornia grow the avocados, with all the spics they have they have to know SOMETHING about that shit

Attached: 1543215117891.jpg (1024x730, 287K)

>“You couldn’t pick a worse time of year because Mexico supplies virtually 100 percent of the avocados in the U.S. right now," Steve Barnard, president and chief executive of Mission Produce, told Reuters. "California is just starting and they have a very small crop, but they’re not relevant right now and won’t be for another month or so."

Just plant a tree in your backyard that’s what I did.

Attached: 98327645-55DB-4C5E-81AE-23F71CF4FA43.jpg (750x732, 359K)

Avocadoes taste like grass anyway

In other news, Anglosaxons discovered avocados exist and they are going ballistic about them, what a bunch of fucking clowns.

Eso es lo que todo mundo hace :V

Huell is so excited about that avocado eatin' dog. He should see the crows go at 'em. He'd have a fit.

Put salt on it

>for another month
Breaking news, Americans can't wait a month for their avocados, avocado, the fruit anglosaxons can't understand how they work, do you know there are various types of avocado's? Some taste like butter, other like sour cream, others like total shit, avocados, shove them into your ass, it is nutritional

Avocados give you low-T

Attached: 1444282513408.jpg (900x506, 157K)

Attached: clab-d-blease-clab-jeb-resd-in-pies-guac-merchand-4456195.png (500x430, 48K)

Good, there is a lot of fruits and veg grown in mexico that is cover for smuggling; guns, drugs, people. There are no food safety laws, no labor laws, and workers are paid around $2 a day. Even products for pest and weeds that are banned in the US are used all the time, then they dump their shit in the US way under market value, the grocery stores buy foreign and then claim its locally grown because thier definition of local is earth and make 800% profit margin while putting american farmers out of business. Close the border!

Yeah -- Mexican farm laborers sneak into this country to seek a better life as...farm laborers. Imagine your country sucking that bad.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GUAC? ISN'T THAT BETTER THAN SOVEREIGNTY?