Would you be fine with giving niggers Mississippi?

Would you be fine with giving niggers Mississippi?

Attached: mississippi-state-map.jpg (660x530, 59K)

NO, DINO DEMANDS DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS

I don't live there so I couldn't care less lmao

based

Yes. Nothing of value would be lost.

>giving niggers anything
>ishygddt

WAHHH I NEED MROE SCORE

To give up Mississippi is to potentially seed control of a large portion of the Mississippi River, a major waterway critical to transport of goods and supplies to and from the interior in the country. Although Mississippi is the blackest state in America, hence its status as the shittiest state in America, I would suggest that neighboring Alabama makes more sense.

>Big black river

They can have it on the condition that at least 90% of all blacks in the US move there

Its the path of least resistance
Hopefully we can foster black separatism and they'd want to self segregate. Give them Mississippi its a pretty shit state, almost as much of a shithole as Bulgaria is

>cede

It's a shity state because of its racial demography. Even Anthony Bourdain came to that conclusion.

nah, give us alabama, western georgia and eastern mississippi

but muh lynyrd skynyrd
How about we give them all of the state west of the river

the south should have done it after the civil war. contain all the freed slaves in mississippi (plus maybe lousiana as well).

Upitty cotton picking nigg... ok how about you take Mississippi and the city of Memphis then fuck off

>le 90%
I think the idea is *all of them*
You'd need a wall and a lack of empathy for after they destroy it all - which they would.

>be south
>have nearly all resources destroyed by sherman and his butt buddies
>have anti-white legislature enacted under the guise of equal rights for these now freed blacks
>be expected to carry out an operation as big as relocating all those blacks

So they can fill the Mississippi with disease and death? No. Give them Liberia.

> giving niggers anything

Attached: 1383354320466.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

well if you wanna give us all of mississippi, i wus just sayin cause as the other user pointed out access to the mississippi river

What is even in Mississippi, besides niggers? Even Louisiana people fucking hate it.

eat shit, faggot

You mean Arkansas and Louisiana? That would be the same problem. They can't have territory that touches on a major navigable waterway. While Alabama would allow them access to the gulf of Mexico and us the Atlantic ocean, it's reasonable.

Youre from Mississippi? Bless your heart

no. niggers dont get ocean access.

Yeah, and FL could just join Puerto Rico and Cuba in the new Caribbean Rupublic of Get Fucked

I'd rather send them to New Jersey

>No
Never ever give up coastline

New proposal
Can i get a blackanon to review

Attached: niggerland.png (741x492, 467K)

No. That would be cruel to niggers.