NEETdom cringe

This absolutely has to be satire. Surely nobody would openly admit, let alone brag, about being an unemployed leech on society.

R-right?

Attached: download (2).jpg (223x226, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some creatures even brag about being american. Can you imagine that?

i am honestly disgusted everytime we see a NEET or a "failure in life" shown on TV or on the cinema. how distasteful that such people are being broadcast to the public en masse.

Rolled 4 (1d6)

What can you do, that's life. We all cope.

Roll a 6.

IM SO CLOSE TO DINO I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT

FUCK WAGEKEKS

Attached: 74b9cfd36f8ea36ec6c3cf132bda50bbefe2f24b3c53cedfc71263b2e96b299e.png (600x579, 271K)

Ha ha great joke🐰

At least start your own business or do something illegal for money.

Hey, I'm drunk. I'm doing my best.

Don't most Russians live in a permanent state of drunkenness?

Starting a business is as big of a meme as trades. If you can't get into the trades through nepotism you may as well try to go office drone or bust.

desu being a NEET in today's society is common sense

Unemployed leech on society here, apparently I'm "not entitled to a job Millennial"

Every dollar that goes into my pocket is one less for the Jewcucked government.

FUCK OFF WAGIE

Attached: WageSlaveWhiteknight.jpg (1019x1285, 202K)

Lmao, look at this wagecuck

Starting a business is code for getting a business loan and signing a commercial lease.

Opportunities to borrow money = never been higher
Opportunities to pay back that money = zero and shrinking.

wait , do you guys get paid for being a NEET?

Gotta keep the illusion going my good man. Just take out the debt, surely you'll be able to pay it back.

I like that plan, except it's stupid, so how about we do your plan but I don't pay the money back just to see what happens?

The only thing better than being a NEET is being a NINJA (No income, no job or assets). You literally can't be sued or fired. It's basically a license to do whatever the fuck I like because fuck your laws.

No.

Attached: fuck off were full2.jpg (233x222, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

Attached: DutchThot.gif (351x307, 1.99M)

U SHUT UR HORE FACE WAGIE

>>t. wagecuck😃

Since being a NEET I've been able to experience an awesome catalog of video games I would have otherwise never had time for. Some video games are great works of art.
Fuck working and paying taxes to Jews

Attached: 1537304063540.png (663x715, 202K)