So I just met a Black Hebrew Israelite IRL today. I was pleasantly surprised...

So I just met a Black Hebrew Israelite IRL today. I was pleasantly surprised. I found out that the Black Hebrew Israelites do not actually hate white people, and he was kind of woke on the question of how (((they))) want to divide and conquer the goyim. He even called me "brother" and referred to all white people as "brothers", saying that there even whites in his church. Granted, he did have some weird autistic and mystic beliefs, such as saying that the Sabbath is really on Saturday and claiming that he (and as a result all the Black Hebrew Israelites) were "pre-Constantine Christians", rejecting what he saw as the reforms of Constantine. He also believed that all peoples were once united under the Israelite tribe, speaking Hebrew and said that Adam and Eve were black and was rather strongly a biblical literalist, but he was nonetheless the smartest and most civilized nigger I have met, at least of all the ones I have met on this continent. He was also fairly civilized and exhibited basically zero niggerish traits, claiming that he was married to the same woman for 38 years with no divorce and no infidelity from either of them, and he raised his children throughout their whole childhood and still maintains a close and good relationship with them. Also apparently the BHI church is something worldwide, not just in the US, and he is one of 70 bishops around the world. It was all very interesting actually. He recommended I take a course ofn BHI theology, which I don't know if I will take just because I would have to pay a pretty penny for it, but otherwise, I would have definitely considered it. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of character in this BHI.

Attached: 1487705227881.jpg (380x234, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhqB_wjOI5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

🐸

They are based. Why do you think they get memed so much. Pleasent guys. I volunteer at a soup kitchen with a few of their members.

>I found out that the Black Hebrew Israelites do not actually hate white people, and he was kind of woke on the question of how (((they))) want to divide and conquer the goyim.
Go figure: the jews were behind the hate all along...

Attached: jihad_mossad.jpg (1483x3014, 1.18M)

This is the most retarded thing i have ever read on this site

They are unironically based and redpilled. The sabbath is actually Saturday according to the israelite tradition

they never look into their own history to see who
they really are. fucking niggers, i hate them.

Attached: two races sheep and goats.jpg (676x1080, 419K)

kill youtself MOSSAD kike
fuck ALL jews

Wait, is this thread an aprils fools joke?

FUCK YOU WE WUZ JEWS AN SHIT

Attached: Genesis 32.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Yeah, did he also give you his SSN and DNA?

mount zion is the home of the real jews
mount zion is the Armenian quarters, you
niggers are not japhethians.

Attached: niggers are sodomites.jpg (723x960, 401K)

sure thing esol

Attached: all im sayin.jpg (214x320, 19K)

Okay, just in case this is not a joke. They believe a black god with the name Yacub created us whites in the name of the devil ok? Louis Farrakhan calls white people, blue eyed devils, you get that? They claim history which is not theirs. They stand at the side of the road and insult everybody

youtube.com/watch?v=OhqB_wjOI5M

And you call them "based" just because they hate jews? Is that really as low, as you are willing to go? I really don't get that into my head right now. You call retarded half monkey niggers based? Unironically? You call them "based" and try to put them into a positive light?

Is it possible that you are a nigger?

Is it possible you're a caveman.
Fuckin edomites have it commin.

Attached: THE TRIBES NIGGA.jpg (474x613, 118K)

that's wool, not steel wool nigger

try again shit head.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Yeah, ok, a monkey faced subhuman, who cares about anything you have to say anyway. Too low IQ to even argue, have fun

💯

Attached: 1515507002529.png (487x507, 511K)

edomites are shemites just like fake jews
edom is italy. even the kike amalekites know.

Attached: edom adom italy.jpg (723x594, 261K)

I think they are retarded. But holy shit are they masters at shit talking. I ran into them in a black neighborhood and they were calling everybody lazy niggers.

DAS RITE! EDOMITES SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH

Attached: 15296032809390.png (442x341, 214K)

>checked
Das right brother

Attached: 1548213763586.png (500x475, 278K)

TL;DR

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Go back to your cave esol

Attached: SOONCAVENIGGERS.jpg (599x721, 113K)

He looks like dis

Attached: TRUEFORM.jpg (1404x2124, 310K)

sheeeiit

Attached: 1515507002530.jpg (1040x1672, 152K)

Jews were not black. Atleast in the time of King David. The bible describes him as having a "rudish" face. Blacks can't get red at all lmao.

DAS RITE

look at this fool.
why dont you go back to circling letters in the newspaper

Attached: One shall be stronger.jpg (236x320, 31K)

>Black Hebrew Israelite
Hang the nigger kike in the gaschamber.

niggers fall for anything, even shit said to them
in prison by the cia in the 1970s. we wuz israel.

Attached: fooled again.gif (220x220, 949K)

>says the white boy worshippin a nigga
foh, where's your sister at pussy

Attached: black-jesus-16.png (526x583, 508K)

Muhammad(pbuh) was in fact white

blacks aren’t human

Louis Farrakhan was friends with GLR. They both know the real (((problem)))

No, he is just a dirty nigger like every other dirty nigger, with a low IQ

He wants segregation so he's more pro-white than many whites

We wuzz gods and shit.
Go have a look in that region, and see if you can spot a nigger. pro tip, you cant

I've only interacted with them on Facebook and other social media sites, but my experience is they are racist as fuck and hate whitey more than anything

They hold blasphemous beliefs, don't fall for their deceit. Additionally, a lot of their theology is based around racism and counter-racism instead of the Bible

protip: ur ass from africa just like everybody else including all the gods you stupid cave monkey.

Attached: 1416251161581.gif (400x355, 3.94M)

>protip: ur ass from africa just like everybody else

Ever heard of evolution?
Give that a try, and maybe someday you'll advance to 'level human'.

Don't argue with a nigger

If by evolving you mean mutating to have pasty ass skin that burns up if you so much as stand outside. Y'all need to go back to them caves fr tho.

Attached: malcom-hq-version.jpg (480x360, 13K)

they call people faggits IRL. that always gets my jollies going.

By evolving I mean getting past the first level of Maslow's pyramid. But you wouldn't understand.

Ich werde deine rat annehmen mein europäische bruder.

>first level of Maslow's pyramid
Understand? Nigga who do you think built the pyramids, honestly? Come on now...

Attached: 1510247270947.jpg (960x634, 88K)

>He recommended I take a course ofn BHI theology,

I recommend that you and every other user learn as much as possible about the BHI. Furthermore, I recommend that you LARP as one of them online in order to redpill niggers. You see, the kikes are embedded in this war against us, but they are not strong enough to fight us directly. So they try to divide us against each other. See how they paint wypipo as the devil in education and media to make blacks hate us and attack us. It's critical that we reverse this mindfuck on them so that they suffer the karmic outcomes of all their evil, the final form of which will be an actual and total holocaust. Make friends with the BHI and teach them about the truth of the Jewish monopoly on slavery and current systems of Jewish control and privilege. Black people love to feel 'woke' which is their version of redpilled. So redpill them however you can, online or IRL. The BHI and allied schools like the 5% are a critical direction in black thought and memes which can help us overthrow the yoke of the kike. Remember that between us and kikes there can be only one left standing. This is a war to the death. They want to destroy us, therefore it is only self-defense to wipe them out completely, root and stem from this world. Spread hatred of Jews among the blacks and try to get them to attack and kill them.

Attached: 1535425142562.jpg (1700x1638, 694K)

crazy white boi hamites built the pyramids.

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

>redpill niggers
See? There is the error in your thinking, niggers are so low IQ, they will bend facts however they like to keep their delusional worldview. Don't even try to engage with these monkeyfaced subhumans, it'll just waste your time

Die horrifically in hellfire you fucking kike. We're coming for you inbred monsters and the gloves are coming off.

says the subhuman whitoid. nigga if u got no arguments you can take your ass to the next trap thread faggot.

>delusional
>how could muh world views be wrong
>no no blacks are hamatic
>they're cannanites
>muh white race
crazy cracka you prove yourself wrong every time you type something.

Whatever dude, you'll have to make your own experience with these subhumans. You'll notice how incompetent and useless they are. Good luck, i hope you won't waste too much time on these creatures

I already made an argument, see

Attached: 2048px-Gerard_van_Honthorst_-_King_David_Playing_the_Harp_-_Google_Art_Project-1595x900.jpg (1595x900, 203K)

>So my friend, hes like this
>He's definitely not me
>I know a 2 hour conversation worth of shit about him by memory
>He's not me I swear
Shill.

This is what jews actually think about black people. Blacks are nothing more than slaves to the Jew. Remember how they promote violence and degeneracy in the black community through media. Remember how it was the white man that stopped their literal chattel enslavement of black people. Never forget the way the kikes treated the Africans on the ships they owned bringing them to the Americas. They are the true source of hatred and evil in this world, but together we can end their reign of terror once and for all.

>Atleast in the time of King David
Nigga don't nobody care about the current king of Israel we talkin back in history fool.

that's a bad argument.

i have no idea why anyone would want to identify as a jew on purpose. this is weird.

Attached: Comin soon UFO invasion.jpg (284x177, 16K)

Jews are afraid

Attached: 1548231508104.jpg (480x480, 68K)

Attached: c49dabbe9dae7a99becd478adee0ac37--moses-exodus.jpg (236x231, 19K)

read on..