No girl has ever flirted with me

>No girl has ever flirted with me
>No girl has ever asked me out
>No girl has ever displayed a sign of romantic interest in me

Is there any point in me even trying to get a relationship?

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

You at least 18 to post here OP?

Don't try and 'search' for anything. Just be happy with yourself and buy a prostitute from time to time

Honestly there is a bitch for everyone. This guy at my gas station has special needs, and even he has a girlfriend. I’ve gone to a special needs place and even some dudes with Down syndrome have gotten laid. Download tinder. You can get them.

Attached: 1E50D1AB-1091-49FE-A0D7-2D21F339D5D0.jpg (768x1024, 67K)

So what would you rate yourself, be honest. Try estimating based on the kind of people you saw did get attention from women. I think even average looking guys get attention from women at some point. If you look good even if you hide a loser inside then you'll get a lot of positive reactions from women who are curious. In the end just remember women prefer the complete man having both physical and social status qualities and that can vary from woman to woman.

Girls don't ask guys out. There are literally guys tripping over each other to be findommed paypigs for attractive girls. Get your head outta your ass, son.

In most cases true, but OP is upset because from what I read he's saying no woman has ever gave him any hints she's into him. If you go around asking random girls out a lot of them are going to reject you even if they happen to be open to dating. Rejection hurts and the more people reject you, the more it's going to hit your ego son. These confirmed numbers do damage compared to possible numbers based on your own perception of yourself.

>6'3"
>220 lbs at 16%bf Jow Forumsfag
>8.5/10 face aesthetics
>always score top of class at uni
>90%tile MCAT
>8x6 cock
>Funny, sociable, and charismatic

Women don't fucking approach me. You know why? because they are timid as Fuck. Only one girl in my life has ever approached me at school and she was a slut that I fucked a few days later. I would probably still be a virgin if I didn't approach women. YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK.

You know what happens when I approach them? They sperg out. Yes, women can sperg out too. Be a man and approach a woman with a random question. You should be able to tell if she's receptive to your presence.

Not true.Girls will ask guys out but it is just not as common. If they realize you are the shy type they will go for it.
I had several girls in highschool ask me out to prom and other dances and also just to date. And In college girls hinted that they liked me because they always wanted to study late at night with me or invite me to a party. I turned them down because I'm depressed dude with no self-esteem. I inadvertently turned some of those girls into lesbians

How do you cold approach girls? Asking for a friend. I think he is a 27khv and I would like to help him out.

I don't. It has such a low success rate that I don't try it on strangers. There has you be a common ground you can build a conversation on

I approach women at school who are in the same class as me because you can open up with a question about the class or a statement followed up by introductions.

Clubs and bars are a bit easier because buzzed girls are more ballsy and you can break the touch barrier within minutes of meeting them.

One time even chatted up this lady while waiting for an elevator. I just commented on how long it was taking and she smiled shyly and glanced down and that was my opportunity. i got her number for practice

so cold approaching is pretty Fucking hard and I would never walk up to a person and say hi my name is xxx but if your sharing a moment with a stranger you can make a small comment and see their reaction. That said I've had women not be interested in me at all and just go on about their business too.

>Not true.Girls will ask guys out but it is just not as common. If they realize you are the shy type they will go for it.

OP here. As I said no girl has ever asked me out or ever indicated romantic interest in me. Should I give up on life?

Uh that's a big fucking no. You should reflect a figure out why. Are you fat? Are you shy and aloof?

Damn. Gotta do something different I guess

>Are you fat?
No, skinny actually.

>Are you shy and aloof?
Wouldn't say so.

Meanwhile, in your "self":

>He never flirted with me
>He never went out with me
>He never showed interest in me

>Is there any point in me even trying to love him?

Your "self" is a shut in tsundere girl too afraid to talk to you, but you can't live without her.

Pet your "self" more. Love your "self" more.
She'll love you back.

And bitches will want to take you almost by force by how cute it'll be, you "two".

What the fuck dude are you on drugs?

No, you're still pretty young. When I was your age I barely got like 3 girls even remotely interested in me. It wasn't until I was after 25 that more higher quality women started eyeing and flirting with me. I matured physically and looked less and less like a shrimpy teenager.

Too much animu.

It's pretty obvious I'm saying the guy should love himself more.
Humour me here.

This thread is an example of the cognitive distortion that is generally labeled as "fortune telling." Sure, you haven't met anyone yet. That doesn't mean that you never will; it is an objective fact that you can't read the future, period. In a calmer moment, picture someone else - maybe a friend or a relative - saying the same things you are. Say it out loud. "I've never gone out a date, so I never will." "I've never drawn a good portrait, so I never will." "I've never won a match, so I never will, better stop trying." Say it until it starts to sound as illogical and defeatist as it truly is.

These kinds of leaps of logic are natural and normal, especially when it comes to emotionally-charged subjects. There's no shame in having them and no need to beat yourself up, but you'll probably be better off if you try to get in the habit of questioning these kinds of thoughts.

>thinking girls will approach you
sad but you have to be the one to approach

Even with no signs of interest?

even with no signs of interest.
I learned that the hard way and ended up going out with someone literally NO ONE predicted I would.
>different personalities
>different interests
>different backgrounds
>no common ground at all
we've been togheter for 10 months, 11 in 10 days and we're still going strong.
I have hope for you dude.

will my "self" call me b-baka while blushing sempai?

Days go by, yet the thread remains the same.

>because they are timid as Fuck
What? Men are always the ones told to be quiet in today's society. Women are always so outspoken nowadays.

maybe because our society is built on guys flirting with girls and guys do the chasing. You are the guy, all that stuff you listed is what you do.
Dont know how? Go to YouTube and look up how to confidently talk to girls.

I am almost in the same boat
Everything the same except I am 18% fit fag which I plan on dropping to 16%
And facial aesthetics which I think I am average at best maybe a 6/10 the rest is all true for myself

But I am too much of a shit to go asking girls out as I fear the social repercussions

maybe it's because you come off full of yourself and too intense for them. Like I bet if I told you to relax and smoke soem weed you have a stick up your butt about that. They are timid around you because you sound pushy as fuck with out meaning too.

sounds like you just over think things. I know because I have done both ends and really you need to find the middle ground where you seem chill but interested in things too.