What’s going on over there Brits?

Why is it so hard to just leave with no deal and use WTO terms?

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2019/apr/01/brexit-latest-live-news-indicative-votes--brexiters-dismiss-customs-union-plan-as-unacceptable-as-mps-prepare-for-more-indicative-votes-live-new

Attached: C7E316AA-BAD1-4645-9E52-8A64D487F853.jpg (500x522, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/63IcW4eo4uM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Theresa May is a remainer, so are a lot of the MPs. Its been delayed until April 12th, and it'll keep getting delayed, because nobody can come to an agreement on a deal.
It has to be on purpose, so I don't think Brexit will ever happen desu.

Attached: 1553365722589.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Bad deals

That’s tough, but you must be right. It’s obvious people wanted to leave and that parliament is dragging its feet. I think the no deal Brexit got the highest votes in parliament though so at least some hope.

The UK isn't actually a representative government, it only pretends to be until the serfs want something the Lords do not, and then the Lords cull the serfs until they shut the fuck up.

Attached: 20180525_093220.png (500x832, 109K)

Turns out they didn't have a license to leave the EU.

A large majority of MPs are pro remain. A (((court))) a couple years ago ruled parliament MUST vote on a deal for it to go through. This means Parliament has hijacked government, and taken over the exit process from the government. Now imagine what happens when a room full of hundreds of people who hate eachother need to somehow come up with a complex international legal treaty for leaving the EU, except none of them really want to leave the EU. So yeah, we ain't leaving.

cause, you know.

but if they run out of time...

Kek

Attached: EB3C518E-4BD7-4481-A369-F3A8A2F8701F.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

So does anyone know what actually happens if parliament dicks around past the deadline without any agreement on what to do?

I think their current plan is to make things look like such a mess that Brexit will lose public support and force a second vote or revoke a50. It all comes down to May, I honestly think she isn't some genius krypto-remainer plotting this fuck up and her reputation is so fucked she'd go for a no deal for shits and giggles now anyway.

I think in theory, we can leave with no deal. But obviously there is no precedent for this.

Thats the opinion of the AfD.
Making the process of leaving so brutal and demoralizing that England stays.

Oh, see youtu.be/63IcW4eo4uM

We have many politicians and civil service members, especially the civil service that have much invested in Europe. Friends, perks, expenses, payments. That will stop when we leave. Work will dramatically increase for the civil service, on Brexit. So of course they resist it. We are in desperate need of an Alexander to cut the Gordian knot to Europe.

Yep the citizens are in complete control over here.

The do-over vote does seem to be the main gambit, just like what happened with the EU previously where they didn’t like the vote and just made countries redo them. Still I didn’t that would work with you guys, but seems to be getting closer.

we leave in ten days unless extension.

and that would get you no deal WTO? Would be great.

Attached: FA6FE4FF-2557-49E6-82C2-501BFA6956C5.gif (200x165, 665K)

muh muh muh where is farage muh..you country is retarded and thats it

It didn't get the most votes but it got more than expected, and I think a lot of MPs are accepting that they might not have any choice but no deal now.

>and that would get you no deal WTO?
Think so.

Fuck that. Fuming. Brexit means Brexit, get down ur local.