Ask an Indian anything

I'll try to answer all questions honestly

Attached: istockphoto-1007624840-612x612.jpg (612x357, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/nasa-chief-condemns-india-anti-satellite-test.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you like post in exchange for poo?

Attached: 1552191039576.jpg (480x448, 25K)

Can you tell your cousins to get outta Canada?

Alright whats your thoughts on Modi and hindu nationalists killing western tourists for eating beef

Why haven't you subscribed to pewdiepie?

My paternal cousins are US citizens and are not in Canada

DO you have a skeleton?

Like this post or OP will shit on your street tonight.

Why can’t you beat pakistan?

why can you syskey but you have no indoor plumbing

Lets see your fortune first

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

I have

I doubt it happened. In India you are allowed to eat beef in only few states. The media blows most things out of proportion. Most of the time it's stolen cows by Muslims so they get beaten up or killed. I've had beef but it's not worth dying for(if you know what I mean lol)

No

Liked

They are already losing by spending disproportionately in arms

How much is land and can I pay for it in fecal matter?

What was the point of you trying to invade europe (gypsies, some odd 1000 years ago)?

You india you lose

good evening india, i hope your day has gone well. My question is, how many fingers can you fit up your bumhole?
>pls like this post

why are you guys islamophobic

Pajeet, now you will shit in space?
space.com/nasa-chief-condemns-india-anti-satellite-test.html

Attached: j527DJy.png (629x405, 518K)

How many Indians hate Islam?

Attached: 15541459838420.png (1142x971, 56K)

Cheap but you need to be an Indian citizen. You can't pay for land in fecal matter

There are already multiple racial groups in India(a lot are mixed). Indian state isn't racial in nature. We've taken in Zoros, Poles, Jews, Syrian Christians, Greeks as refugees in our history. Difficult to attribute gypsies to India

I haven't tried, but my ex has but I don't remember how many

Coz Islam sucks

Maybe

I have plumbing

Nigger

A lot

What do you know about these agents for fraudulent visa applications to NZ or other western countries?
Have you tried getting in?

what do you think of bald and bankrupt or karl rock

What am I supposed to do with all this shit then?

Are you a homosexual

ty for honest answer, liked, subbed & upboated

Modi is good, Muslims need to be lynched and killed anyway

Has a toilet witch ever broken into your loo and stolen your poo?

I don't know much about them, but I do understand why Visa applications can be tough for Indians. There are a lot of poor, desperate people in India(some of them are illegals staying in India as well) and taking a flight to a foreign country with lax enforcement of border control and where you can make good money flipping burgers instead of working the fields in hot sun is attractive

Interesting but not watched too much of them

Hide them in the closet

No. Fucking trannies isn't gay

No

What have you launched into space today, and why is it a kinetik poo bomb to be dropped into Pakistan.

Can you ask them to GTFO america then?

that's a shame

you don’t need to lie to us fren

I'm a Westerner defecting to Hindustan. Spent about a year there before. What State should I move to? Rajasthan is nice but not sure about summer and muslims. Kerala/Karnataka.. not sure how long I can lay in a hammock or how great monsoon season is. Figure a house in a nice gated Brahmin and ex pat neighbourhood works. Too many muslims and dalits otherwise. Restrictions on foreigners to buy a house.. but not unsurmountable. Not sure about owning a company or shares of one. May invest in basic shit like commodities.. the price of rice and sugar is important in India... and will be for a very long time.

Attached: Raj.jpg (500x750, 83K)

How much poo could a poo poo in a loo if the poo could poo in a loo?

Would like to add one more thing: Many citizens have an option of sponsoring others. Indians are known for taking advantage of this or setting up businesses to get family members in. Often it's a big business. There was this artist who was arrested who would goto US with like 30 co-artists and would return without any everytime lmao

They can't. They aren't Indian citizens

Launched some poo2moon

Move to Goa fren. It's GSB heartland

Interesting, why India?

Poona

I have a question about general etiquette. When you shit on the sidewalk, do you usually stop to let anyone who is walking behind you pass first, or do you just stop and immediately drop your pants and squat?

two poo in the loo

Attached: 1547632534361.jpg (1024x977, 58K)

What's it like living in India?

Why did Arjuna kill his family?

Why is it that the Indians in my town have no shame about staring continuously at me when I talk to them. And when I'm talking to just one person, five people will surround me to just stare directly at me. They can't take a hint that staring it rude in our culture?

Would you like Muslim neighbours or Sikh neighbours?

India is pretty chill. Tired of Western collapse of society problems. Maybe some biz opportunity there as well.

Attached: back it up.jpg (614x768, 101K)

>poo2moon
Does it run on Java 1.6?

>Difficult to attribute gypsies to India
Gypsies look and behave like punjabi/paki indoniggers. To the point if legit indian ventures to eastern europe, people automatically assume he's a gypsy.

>Zoros, Poles, Jews, Syrian Christians, Greeks
Christian sexpats of antiquity is not what makes athnicity. They're too few between. You're about as roman as slavs are nordic.

Hi bro. I have major curry fever and I found out recently that an Indian woman near me is my age (let's say over 30) and still single. Should I risk asking her out or is her being single some kind of ridiculous warning sign? I thought all Indian women over 30 were married and when I said I thought it was a rule she said she'll tell me some time how she breaks the rules.

Nervous as fuck because I love poo women.

Haven't spent any time in Mumbai and south. No idea what Dravidians are like and if muslims still plan on bombing shit. Trying to get away from those problems. Spent all my time Rajasthan to Sikkim.

Attached: A6153385-82E3-40ED-A83F-2EBE51783791-1915-00000201AB6E803C.jpg (491x494, 43K)

Why do you guys open so many gas stations?

How many gays in India?

probably a pedophile or something

Seems all the expats go to Goa.. dunno. Maybe it's overdone. Or will be.

Attached: 68B88D0E-3559-40A1-A7F8-480D21CB28EE-2084-000003478417FB31.jpg (500x689, 51K)

nobody likes your meme flag, judawitz

We know about this, they are literally paying their boss to have a job here. Would you be upset if Indians overseas got what they deserve?

Does it smell like poo there?

XD

I don't shit on sidewalk

It's alright, depends on location. Most larger cities are hell. Tier 2 cities are decent. However there are major problems like enforcing laws(like you can't sue other easily for contract breaches, court cases can go on for decades). Healthcare is cheap, housing is relatively OK, food is cheap. Also depends on how much you earn. I work for a western company from India so it works out well for me. It also heavily depends on region.

Coz they were evil and corrupt. It teaches you to put down evil and corrupt, no matter how close they are to you

Sikh any day

I honestly have no idea. We have a habit of staring at foreigners because you look very different. We don't hate you or anything

I've been to Poland and all of them thought I was british. I look brown af btw

Image related

Ask her out but over 30 is a red flag. If she is in the west it could be understandable but can't say

Not many but gay sex is not illegal

South Goa is not overdone

Don't really care

No

What do you think of T Series?

Are they the (((them))) of India?

I think you're just used to the smell of poo. Have you been outside of India and then come back?

>over 30 is a red flag.
That's what I was worried about. Yeah, she's in the west. What could it mean, what sort of signs should I be looking for?

Forgot pic

Never watched many videos of theirs but the ones that I watched were definitely t-gay

Was in Korea 2 weeks back

Depends on if you are serious or not about it. Often older Indian women would like to date you either because they are emotionally isolated or because they can't find anyone else

Attached: pajeet-you-are-certified-iit-bombay-coder-now-my-son-4546516.png (500x855, 143K)

I see. I don't know how that well so I don't know if I'm serious or not but I'm definitely going for it. Wish me luck.

Can you fuck off from our countries and fuck off from this board?

Will you make india great again?

Attached: India-bitcoin.jpg (1440x810, 197K)

Looks like poos have been shitting and pissing into that water

Fucking animals

Was it ever great?

Attached: 12635311855127887.jpg (670x422, 89K)

Why do i always mistake eritrean/somali/ethiopians for indian? Can you tell the difference?

Why do i get scam calls from Indians daily? Whats a good comeback to say to these Indians?

No

It'll take 20-30 years to be middle income economy but I'm not sure if the demographic problem of the subcontinent will ever be fixed

Yes, but not modern India

Entertain them, waste their time and then tell them to fuck off at the end

I haven't met either of the latter

What is the fastest way to piss off a Bangladeshi?

Ask them why they jump the fence

Which fence😂

You need literally anyone but indians to do that.

Attached: 1551389841286.jpg (704x820, 204K)

I'm going to bed. I have work in 4.5 hours. It was fun answering your questions

Indo-bangladesh border

WHERE DO YOU POO

fucking (((Krishna))) persuaded him

Is Leo Varadkar going back home to India after he's fucked Ireland over?

Oh what do Indians think of Hercules skinner?

>sidewalk
? How very American