Google censoring video about pro-life movie Unplanned

Self proclaimed skater and Youtube vlogger Tim Pool has made a video about the newly released pro-life movie Unplanned and twitters censorship of the movies official twitter account. Now Google is trying its best to censor it.
Tim Pool describes in a tweet how Google is trying to prevent the upload of the video. In the comments of that same tweet a number of twitter profiles claim the video is hidden in their subscription feed.
I subscribed to Tim and I can confirm that the video does not show up in your subscription feed.
What is Google so afraid of? I haven't seen the movie, but from the trailer it does not look that controversial.

Attached: unplanned.png (369x207, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkXbAuQ2WhA
twitter.com/Timcast/status/1112808807237869568
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot links, sorry bros.
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=YkXbAuQ2WhA
Tweet: twitter.com/Timcast/status/1112808807237869568

Insane.

just CIA homos rainbowing the neighborhoods in a strange manner. you know death squads of tar budgets of CIA lemon party gestapo trying to cook books and appear as gandhis and mother teresas.

Interesting. Care to elaborate?

there is nothing to elaborate about military deception. it's a bait.

>OY VEY
>THEY ARE ATTACKING MY BABY DICK SUPPLY
>SHUT IT DOWN

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: 1bc.jpg (533x585, 66K)

Thoughts on the content aside, the movie was shit. The acting was hokey, the dialogue was terrible, and the structure was totally off-balance. (How do you dedicate multiple scenes to the shitty clinic coworker characters, yet leave out a proper courtroom scene climax?)
Literally a Hallmark movie with blood.

But how is that relevant to google and twitter censoring a pro-life video? Why are the military interested in that?

google and twitter are military. they are not censoring.

Can I get some dressing for that word salad?

Instead of watching that video, drop me a like lads
;)💙

Audience loves it. Almost 100% on rotten. Fuck off kike nigger

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Can't wait for the international release.

>international

Oy vey!!

We want to see it over here too mate.

Abortion is MEGA MONEY for the industries that experiment with human stem cells and other body parts. Expose that truth if you want to open some eyes.

>What is Google so afraid of?
Nothing can stop the flow of blood for the Moloch sacrifices. Time is short.

Is there any money going from the stem cells scientist to the pro-choice organisations? That could be something to show maybe?

It’s cool to watch Tim getting slowly redpilled

Can confirm, it's not in my sub feed

He donated to Yang, he is an accelerationist like our eco-fascist friend in NZ. But I agree, it is interesting to have it documented the slow red-pilling of a man under several hundred videos.

No they aren't. I just googled it and it appeared right away. And of course they want to block uploading of content that people should be paying for, that goes for any movie which is why people have to often pirate movies,

Attached: 54B6D8A1-E00C-4DBC-AC66-AE5BA75F168D.png (2048x1536, 1.13M)

If the audience likes a movie therefore the movie is 100% perfect, has zero flaws, and all constructive criticism is in bad faith. Nice.

I think you have misunderstood at least a couple of things mate. No one is trying to upload the entire movie to youtube and no one has claimed they censor the google search for the movie.

>google is censoring the movie
Is a misleading OP headline then

No it is not, because that is not this threads headline. The topic of this thread is 'Google censoring video about pro-life movie Unplanned'. Please if you have something you don't like about this movie or this thread do share, but why lie?

Okay then, so why am I seeing Tim's video In my subsciption feed? And oh look, I can see Tim's video in google search results.

Attached: A41D4A1E-E409-4FB1-9BB1-406C0B3C02E7.png (2048x1536, 1.01M)

I don't know mate, maybe because you are a special snowflake?

>Now Google is trying its best to censor it.
What exactly is google trying so hard to censor? Tim's video? The movie? What? Tim's video is about twitter censorship. Not google.

How are you a kiwi but cant understand English? The video is about twitter censoring the movies twiiter account and the twitter thread is about google censoring the video.
I am filtering you retard now. (:

So is google censoring the video or not? Just because there is a twitter thread about it, does not mean that it is true. So where is the evidence of google censorship and why are you claiming in your OP that google is trying its best to censor something? If you want to spread an idea you had better make it clear and convincing. You have not convinced me.