The only guys that actively approach me and ask me out are the ones I’m not into...

The only guys that actively approach me and ask me out are the ones I’m not into. How do I attract guys that are my type?

Attached: 926A1086-220B-4901-A37B-CA56F03C4B09.jpg (1000x1000, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DRi-h1NTpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And what would that type be?

Don't be ugly

you attract what you are. if you aren't what you want, you won't get what you want.

Hot ones lol

Cute guys, preferably skinny and twinky looking, that I’m compatible with and don’t just want to fuck

I’m not stunning pretty but my face is cute/ okay. I’ve seen girls less attractive than me with cute boyfriends

Dress like an art hoe and you will attract those types of guys.

Attached: 1530964622759.jpg (491x610, 46K)

Talk to those you like and find what they like, most likely they will think you are interested in them. Next thing you know you are getting pie'd

Yup, looking alternative helps a lot

t. dress like a metalhead and always date skinny slightly feminine looking guys

Not trying to look like a slut or date a man slut though. I only want good boys.

You dont have to dress like a slut. Do you consider this pic this user posted a slut?

Bare legs are slutty yes

>smokes
>poses for some instagram BS
>super short shorts
yep she's a slut.

Approach them first?

I’m very awkward and autistic. Only men that don’t know me try to approach me. Guys in my classes that know my personality never try to ask me out.

I dress a bit alt goth art hoe. I get Chad art bros, cute lil art bros, chubby hipsters, and punk dudes. All of who I'm happy to have occasionally check me out lol. Basically I attract every person whose fave teen titan was Raven.

Agree with anons, you get what you give. When I dressed normal it was hard to find people as weird as I am, so I had to externalize. It's fun to experiment with looks, and you can keep it subtle and lowkey and still have it work.

Wut? I don't dress as a slut at all, I wear band shirts that don't show shit.

As for good boys, well I can't help there, my taste in men is atrocious lol just told you how I get twinky looking men

Yeah but most of those men turn out to be alcoholic wife beaters in the end so nah

A L B E R T A
L
B
E
R
T
A

i'd put my penis inside you, i'm ugly short and poor holla at me x

Decent advice. I’m going to start dressing like goth animu girl and revert back into pink princess once I’ve trapped a man

Why do zoomers end things with the little x? I fucking hate it

a thot yes

youtube.com/watch?v=2DRi-h1NTpg
try this

I'm a 29 year old man in luxury home sales how do I externalize my weirdness and still make money?