WTf are New Jersey people?(Not human)

phillyvoice.com/video-patterson-nj-cop-assaults-sucidal-man/

youtu.be/1Z0BbipCNJs
What makes Jersey people? Are they Italian? They sound Italian. IM WALKIN OVA HEEYA

Wtf is wrong with them kek. Pic/vid related is why a lot of people hate cops.

Attached: punk faggot pig.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I see literally nothing wrong with this

I don't even know what race this is.
Glad he got 66 months.

Attached: mutt.jpg (534x712, 29K)

La creatura

Your fortune: Good Luck

Who cares? Just tell me how to get dino

He literally did nothing wrong.

Looks like Pete Davidson

>cops acting like niggers
>a good thing
kek you pathetic fucking bootlickers

not really
guy was obviously out drinking and can't hold his alcohol so he got beer muscles and was starting trouble and kept running his mouth even after he got beat up and arrested
I'm just old fashioned

forgot pic

Attached: 1505585655047.png (329x504, 256K)

so that all of a sudden makes it right for an Officer, someone who is suppose to be in a position of respect and trustworthy, to beat you?
Heads your'e a niggerCoin Flip: Heads

kek.😃

>I don't even know what race this is.
African, native indian, spanish Amerimut

Sounded extra spic to me.

he was suicidal and they brough him in. The same cop was caught in other case by undercover detectives selling cocaine and heroine that he stole from the police storage room. Thousands of pills of heroin. Youre just misinformed.

You literally cannot tell the race of most people in NY or NJ. Go into nyc it is a fucking shithole

Attached: chrome_2019-04-02_01-08-23.png (632x78, 12K)

Cops are 1 of three things.
1. Professionals that serve the people
2. Mobster LARPs
3. Special Forces LARPs
I’ve met maybe one or two in my life that are #1. The rest can get buried by their families after Tyrone learns to aim above the vest.

the bootlicker police officer got btfo
that what he gets for enforcing kike rule

post tone memes

>Hitting a defenseless man while in a position of authority to be held to a higher standard

Of course you don't see anything wrong with it. Because you're a subhuman piece of shit like this the police.

That's unironically white in America

just to think i wouldnt be a wopnigger if i was born anywhere but here

Attached: staten island.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

They have open air drug markets in Patterson. If your white and walk on certain streets you’ll have niggers running up to you trying to sell you heroin.

I have a cop as a family member and he's a Mobster LARP. I dont want to hate the police but the only people that seem to join the force are untalented assholes that got bullied in highschool and want to take it out on everybody else. Forever. This whole system is built upon the corpses of good men and ruled by the evil men that hide in the shadows

Attached: 1554079591735.png (333x500, 256K)

Man, he only got 33k for the attack.
Niggers would easily get 1mil+ if the tables were turned.