Why do women like being sluts Jow Forums?

Why do they do it?

Attached: 0A7643EB-6ADE-4974-A021-9CAE1AEE7E15.jpg (1280x1706, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
aeon.co/essays/microchimerism-how-pregnancy-changes-the-mothers-very-dna
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/147470490400200105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews

The roastie thing is a meme, it's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

It's just their nature. They can't help it.

Why the fuck do you know what your mum and sisters pussies look like?

>t. m*ssad

Why do you know every detail of all your family members genitalia?
I don't know what my mom's pussy or sisters pussy looks like and I never smelled my dad's cock.

i love this pasta

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Hypergamy

?

Women are always trying to fuck up. It’s how they acquire access to resources

Then why the fuck are mulattos even a thing. There’s nothing lower than a nigger

What would be the value in a woman that didnt like to pork.
Men made them taht way because its the only thing that makes them valuable.

user you're supposed to lurk 2 years before posting.

this copypasta would be *slightly* more effective? if you didnt copy-paste it every 15 seconds. Stupidity, i already know it when i see it, and the three responses that always BOT off of it. Try harder shill.

Bunp

same reason guys like being millionaires

fpbp🏳️

Attached: DwjXAYxXgAAJYzH.jpg (623x532, 50K)

Attached: Untitledx.webm (720x720, 2.11M)

Ha, Roman and Greek philosophers bitched about women being sluts.
Has nothing to do with jews it's just what they are.

its fun

Daddy-issues, approval-seeking, the "thrill" of taking control and being taken control of

absolutly degenerate.
dick smells in 2 days..
no wonder your family is so nutty.

I don't know but who cares. Most men won't like them for that and they'll remain single and won't pass on their slut promiscuity genes. So it's literally a self-solving problem,

Attached: IMG_0153.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Attached: wamenassembly.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

Women are just advertising what they have to see what they can get, they're not stupid. It was on you to find a good one and keep them from running away.

Because women are a commodity and they're advertising.

Attached: 1540260948676.gif (339x190, 2.94M)

because they want attention

Disgusting

This bitch is ugly. Why are all pop stars/actresses ugly now?

Attached: 1553947534487.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Attached: coal 10.png (736x2860, 435K)

Lmfao that’s more based than first thought

shit...

My favorite reply on there is this:
>I am so sorry to hear that there are so many racists. As a liberated white male, I would like to apologize on behalf of all white males for their typical racist white male behavior.

>I want to let you know that I fully support interracial dating, especially white women who choose or prefer to be with Black Men. In fact, I think that such couples look quite delightfully lovely together -- the Black Man's muscular and masculine physique pressed against the soft feminine curves of the white woman.

>One can imagine that such a beautiful contrast begins with a soft kiss and then crescendoes into lovemaking as the white woman presses her lips against the beautiful black phallus to show her devotion to the African race who has come to liberate our society from the scourge of racism.

>Every act of Blacksperm dousing the white womb is a revolutionary act against racism, and I, as a progressive anti-Trump white male support and endorse your decision.

>I for one would be honored to date such a wonderful woman as yourself. And I can assure you that I would not be jealous like those racist white males who wouldn't want you to continue being attracted to Black Men. In fact, because monogamy is largely a racist concept, if you were my girlfriend or wife, you would have my full support to continue seeing Black Men because a woman's happiness and satisfaction is priority and paramount in any modern, progressive relationship!

>One world, one race.
>Love sees no color.

Because females are mentally and emotionally equivalent to children

Attached: 1554083507127.jpg (616x616, 84K)

MTV stopped playing music because music companies demanded them to pay money for playing videos. So music companies killed themselves.

This

power

Coinblatt took fully control.

Godless modern age
you know what's the best part? that pasta was first written by a Leaf

Attached: 1534903752691.png (1200x4168, 244K)

They're all nigger lovers

> why?

No consequences.... or at least none that they see today. Sadly for them, life doesn't work that way. There is always a price.

Yo. Lefties. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

It gives them control over men, even for a short while..
That is the answer.

Have you ever been a slut as a guy?

Fucking a girl in broad daylight in the woods at a public park because you have no better options?

Talking to a chick on tinder that invites you over to her house after one message?

Going to a club and making out with girls all night before finding one to take home and fuck her brains out?

Fucking a girl who's never had a dick as big as yours lose her mind when you push inside her for the first time?

Having a married woman pick you up in the $80,000 car her husband bought her just to fuck her brains out and jizz all over her kids towel that's in the back seat of her suburban?

Buying a hotel room spontaneously when you get too fucked up to drive and still want to take someone to pound town?

Having a girl drive 2 hours from another state so you can fuck her in the back seat of her car?

Having a girl fly across the country to see you for the sole purpose of taking her virginity (and then another time for her anal virginity).

That shit's fun.

Men don't care.
We can dump a woman and baby and walk away... most white guys don't of course.
But we still dont care much as long as she is attractive and intelligent.

Attached: EF452B5D-39E3-4520-9F55-64D53811E399.jpg (996x1024, 197K)

I was speaking from the woman’s persepctive

They need to be owned
Who's gonna protect her and provide for her? You or pimp Jamal?

Attached: 1435853932161-fourchan-pol-208543084.jpg (709x614, 117K)

Being fucked by a lot of guys validates their own narcissistic sense of beauty.

Women always have a double reproductive strategy
Alpha fucks, beta bucks
Whoever they select as providers is far from their first choice for genitor
Any cunt can snatch a genitor at least two points higher than the best provider they secured

Attached: 2F3B7138-8DBE-4B3B-9F4C-6B5AE3AF3960-fourchan-pol-208526467.jpg (720x398, 74K)

Attached: 1553127524930.jpg (733x850, 125K)

>Jews didnt rot down the Greeks and Romans
I have bad news for you user

Attached: 1554071527018-fourchan-pol-208526467.gif (304x318, 2M)

Why wouldn't they be? There aren't any serious consequences for being a slut. Sure, a guy you want to get serious about every now and then might ghost you when he learns you're a whore, but then it's right back on the cock carousel. They don't face any social, legal, or even natural consequences for their promiscuity, having eliminated the latter through abortion-on-demand and over-the-counter birth control. The world is at their feet.

Attached: 1554167998502.jpg (1000x667, 128K)

And what did you do after all that?

>why do woman x

Its always a brit making these threads.

Always

Because the only value they have in our "modern" society is sexual.
Thus by getting their holes stuffed etc they feel valuable.

discord
:=l=0[7]0=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

Found my waifu and got engaged

They need to signal their sexual fertility at a time where males at their peak are likely to find a mate and settle. Women have been led astray by tinking that shaking yourass is the best way to signal your prime fertility

Also the State funds and supports their whoring because it's good for the (((banks)))

Attached: 1550796267437-fourchan-pol-208526467.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

I think it has to do with evolution. If this was the wild, and we needed to breed the "best" version of humanity, it would make sense that a woman sampled numerous DNA sets. A while ago an user posted about zygote parasitism (basically women store DNA after they have conceived). Would it not make sense that a women, programmed like us to reproduce, might "shop around" selecting the "best genes"? As men we want our lineage to carry on, so we get pissed when we find a woman cheated, putting our heritage at an uncertain level. To tie this into Jow Forums it could be the reason why non-whites are attracted to white men, as they seem them as better DNA sets.

that's just what women are like. if the male spirit is violent and industrial and pioneering, the woman's is to be a ho

Anyone know where that video of that nigger-sucking whore in the middle of traffic came from? I heard it came from twitter.

lets just hope they dont stop.
i like my dick sucked

Not zygote parasitism, that's something else. Link to relevent info aeon.co/essays/microchimerism-how-pregnancy-changes-the-mothers-very-dna

Natural selection, unfortunately. Women who displayed loyalty were much more likely to have their skulls smashed in by Grug if shit went south. Whereas the treacherous whore could survive through the comings and goings of multiple tribes and live to pass on her genes. It's a large part of the reason why their sexuality is so fluid and why you've got shit like women having compulsory arousal responses to seeing shit like apes or lions fucking.

Attached: 1511580778403.png (645x729, 116K)

A slut will sleep with anyone.
A bitch will sleep with anyone but you.

Western faggot men lack nuanced behavior to control their women. They are impotent in this way. Literal faggots.

Attached: 8646315446_7d6d4107dc_b.jpg (1024x768, 240K)

Thank you for your wisdom pajeet

The same reason men like to play sports or fight. It is a primordial way to express reproductive value.

Wouldn't it be the opposite? Sluts offended more 'grugs' and therefore were more likely to get their head smashed in.

can someone post the grandma facebook selfie where she thinks shes posting about her grandsons first day?

Because they are natural born as sluts. Sluttery is what sluts do. Patriarchy and monogamy is a mens institution. Women like the most aggressive provider type of man, the one, who'll cut your throat, because its the lifestyle we had for millions of years.

Guess she lives in a society

Oh I have that

Attached: DAD7A54A-1699-495A-B4B2-A46A9FC212E9.jpg (400x981, 115K)

Jews. Every single time.

Attached: 1554187840473.jpg (650x812, 381K)

is this a meme? overused one yes

white males are sick. I dnt want to meet one ever

Attached: 1534264076411.jpg (250x218, 8K)

Because they are programmed to test boundaries because the man who ignores what they say and sets rigid boundaries for them is who their programmed to mate with.

It's just nature

It's a empowering power trip. You'd trip out too, if your butt was fucking rank, but can still find a random guy in the street to eat your ass in the alley. I'm sorry y'all can't do that shit.

Fucking retard. All women are whores, even if there were no Jews on the planet they still would be.

Attached: Vittuuntunut apustaja.png (1337x1289, 217K)

amateur straya cunt

>Why do women like being sluts Jow Forums?

Because they can.

We'd all be sluts if we could. Why shouldn't we like it? Except we live within a network of social relationships, and that shit comes back to bite you. Karma is very real.
People who make bad decisions for years don't just stop making bad decisions.

Reminder that male penis is shaped especially to dig out other male's sperm from vagina and to plan his own seed deep inside of it. journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/147470490400200105
Reminder that women are meant to be raped.
Reminder that all bitches are whores, even your stinking ass mom.
Reminder that women are objects only usable for baby making process.
Reminder that 3D women are not important.

Attached: 1526332357894.jpg (901x933, 295K)

I think you just need a second opinion. Perceptions of sight and smell vary amongst people. Do you have a brother who can check and report back?

Biology is tricking them into having babies.

Attached: clear.png (700x700, 444K)

discord
+[:-lIl-l10l-IlI-:]+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 10.jpg (464x463, 68K)

its just women. jews can't brainwash women to be whores because women don't have any brains to begin with.

>Why do they do it?
Attention
Money

Attached: sbd.png (1560x738, 28K)

>checked
Yes, why yes I have.

Attached: c36be78f6c841eabe68ac987c82c7338.gif (500x213, 874K)

Yeah

So you keep looking at your mom's and sister's pussies and sniffing your father's dick? Yeah, that's bait.