Poindexter laughing his ass off right now

Attached: 1554183568251.jpg (399x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COEEL1TE500
youtube.com/watch?v=_4LsQ_kdLh0
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone translate this to english?

I wonder if he ever finished his crossword puzzle?

>bitch ain't even in first class
Then neither is he. His seat is literally right there.

Basic nigger xD

hahahhaahhahhaha dis nigga slapped da wrong wun BAKAšŸ’Æ

12.9999999999% still to go

ayo bruh, i finna listen to beats through my boom box. what's dis whiteboy's problem

Attached: nahriek_belford.jpg (797x650, 201K)

haha eat shit in hell dead nigger

>Tough shit on the Internet
>Dies like a bitch
Like pottery

Archive linkšŸ’¢

Damn yall just love our black dick so much dont ya polfags, yall just stay talking about us 24/7 you homos wanna come out cause I be at amazon shipping out like a 100 black dildos each day and im sure you fags are buying em

nigger is projecting his own cowardice to say anything back to the man reading his magazine. I don't doubt that the white guy told him to turn his music off but nigger wasn't about to start a tight fight mid flight with fright plight of the white's left right right.

Attached: 794.png (680x336, 202K)

YT thought he was talking to a reasonable individual

you'll notice there isn't a pack of apes around him this is how i know. niggers are like dogs if there is only one you never have to be afraid of them but if there is a pack you have to act fast and demolish their nigger leader before the rest start chimping out too.

i'm happy you niggers stab eachother at vigils like tonight, makes me laff.

har har har

Yeah fuck that asshole rapper

>but nigger wasn't about to start a tight fight mid flight with fright plight of the white's left right right.

Attached: stock-photo-black-man-making-ok-sign-567967780.jpg (450x470, 43K)

Witness this man lacking courage to my rear... this jester had the audacity to touch my delts and speakith to me "equip your drum-infused earmuffs"
I gazed at this quill-feather writer and nearly arose a chuckle prior to verbally telling the son of my father's brother to seal his word-releaser and carry on with his mental paperquiz
He proceeded to replicate a mime and completed his task.. men who have sex with childbearing women are very at ease in their state of relaxation.. but I am a historic Negro.
I will bring my hand upon your cheek because of the past perseverance of my ancestors.(unknown cave drawing) tis not a lie... female canine was not even of royalty..
>You're welcome!

Attached: 1553989434811.jpg (640x512, 32K)

I automatically assume posts like this are parody. If itā€™s not, Iā€™m still laughing.

Anons pls explain what a nippsy hustle is? Is he dead? Wtf happened can I get a tldr on le chimp in OP

now you know that the reason black people hate us is because they think we're all rich.

"I was using my Bluetooth speakers on the train to play music loudly. This annoyed the gentleman behind me. He asked me to use my headphones so that I may still enjoy my music, but so that it would not bother those around me. I reprimanded him severely and suggested he complete the crossword puzzle he was working on instead of offering me suggestions. I consider myself quite a violent and temperamental person who is still seeking vengeance for the treatment of my forbears. Such suggestions of social cohesion are laughable, considering we're not even seated in the train's first-class compartments."

oh THATS what he meant. couldn't he just say so?

>Ruin inflight crossword
>Gets gunned down
Is this our boomer?

I don't know. That amazon bit has some verisimilitude.

Attached: niggerspeak.png (578x293, 314K)

Niggerspeak is a second language and doesnā€™t translate directly to English easily

on the radio news program this morning they said he was a famous rapper who moved back into the ghetto and opened a shop and tried to start some anti gang community outreach program and today was supposed to be a big city meeting or something and then womp womp hes dead and women just love to make a nigger culling all about them and 6 people were stabbed at the vigil because the dumb drunk sluts wouldnt leave and of course the nigger boys they won't leave if the pussy is still around its like a big VR chat IRL for them.

Truer words have never been said. Like all animals they lack courage and will flee if the target is willing to defend himself

anything niggers can do, white men have already done better.

Lol can we get a job translating nigspeak?
I wonder if the govt will pay us for it?

Attached: 1554105817180.jpg (680x472, 32K)

Attached: 20190402_011235.png (500x435, 301K)

he was gunned down, probably a drug deal or some shit

niggers think the government killed him because he was about to cure aids though

Attached: 14212412442y.png (619x620, 595K)

N

I was sitting on an airplane had to go cross country fucking spec came in set down next to me turned his little headset on and started playing his fucking music and I looked At him and I said oh hell no, and he says what,? I say you ainā€™t playing that music on this play as if you got earplugs put them in but I said you ainā€™t just gonna sit here and just play that shit and we all have to sit here and listen to it and he started to complain I said boy I said youā€™re gonna turn that music off and it did

>17k likes

you should get a degree in nigger speak i would sponsor you to be our african ambassador

i was watching the nigil

youtube.com/watch?v=COEEL1TE500

and i'm wondering if any of those niggers in the crowd are actually high IQ kangs that are always posting here, and a simply masking their intellect with 80 IQ movements and mannerisms. then they start stabbing each other and i don't have any questions anymore.

>wait a minute, im white

I

Hahahaha

Last laugh for the boomer

G

Now hes in hell getting fucked in his ass

Top kek

Iā€™m lolling. So just another day playing the ā€œmuh racismā€ game. Got it.

>implying Poindexter isn't the killer

Attached: 1494719860994.jpg (882x731, 124K)

test

Based Hank Hill postingšŸ°

now we know who shot em

Race and intelligence is a myth

Attached: 1241241242nt.png (575x449, 334K)

What a retarded nigger. Because of slavery? Wtf?

It has to do with higher testosterone,
blacks have higher testosterone than whites.

This is so stupid I can't take it seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=_4LsQ_kdLh0
"I aint nothing like these other rap niggas
Hussle Man a shooter thats a fact nigga"
>Gets shot

aloof and bluepilled

this. niggers need their balls chopped off to function. the one smart thing arabs did.

real shit nigga yeeh

discord
:=l=0[20]0=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 20.png (360x500, 125K)

Checked and a hearty kek

>but I am a historic Negro

so much keks!

Attached: 1553810313856.jpg (471x460, 33K)

Attached: 2xjj6h.jpg (640x461, 68K)

Why can't niggers just use earphones? This cunt could obviously afford them when he still breathed.

Then how would everyone around know what they listen to?

thank you for this based effort poster

lol

Bix nood

>on some shitty plane
>try to ignore the stench of niggers im surrounded by with a crossword puzzle
>one of them is playing ""music"" unreasonably loud to where the entire section of the plane can hear it
>in my jet lagged stupor forget its a subhuman lacking common decency or etiquette
>ask him to please use headphones as some people are trying to rest
>he angrily bix nood muh dik mufuggas making me see the error of my ways with trying to reason with north american pavement rape apes
>go back to my crossword puzzle
>better not have to deal with a fucking layover with this shit

Shit that didn't happen for $500, Alex

Life is better with music. I don't like nigger tunes but I still miss the days when everyone wandered about with a boom box. I take my kids to the skatepark now and it's fucking silent, fringed teenage mongs silently zooming about emo-ing each other moodily or this new breed of sullen nigger just sitting there staring murderously at everyone like Al Capone while he slings a little dirt weed. No fucking flavour any more, people got fucking gay.

Attached: old_school_boombox_by_alyssahsadie.jpg (2048x1536, 1.45M)

He did, and after that he finished the poor jungle bunny too.

based

even in the days of boomboxes people still had walkmans

SNEED

is there an actual link to this instagram post

Sure, the Walkman is for people who have shit taste and play music that nobody else wants to listen to. A good boom box can turn a dull day into something much more for a whole bunch of people. Used to go down the park and in each corner was a different group with a different fucking sweet sound blasting out from the trees. Nowadays everyone acts like they're being hunted, fucking creeping about all inoffensive and hunched.

Attached: full-image.jpg (1800x1200, 425K)

nah, a walkman is for civilized people who can acknowledge that not everyone wants to listen to (their music) when going about their day. be considerate, be white.

I havent been to a skatepark in about 5 years but my local one got lots of people mostly bikes odd enough but lots of skateboards and a handful of scooters to and one kid with a ripstick
There was one like 30+ year old guy with an old school fishtail board wearing nothing but tatterted cut off jeans doing some impressive grinds who had a blue tooth speaker playing pearl jam and muse that stood out alot I remember

Lol a nigger threatened my mom and I over asking him to turn off his music at a movie theater. After trying to get us kicked out by the nearest black staff member, he said he was going to get us jumped. After the movie I stomped his head in out in the parking lot and walked away. Thank you statutes of limitation, hope the nigger died

>his job is shipping dildos.
Hahaha! Get fucked nigger.

Fucking kek. Screencap this niggers

discord
+[:-lIl-l17l-IlI-:]+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 17.jpg (373x287, 40K)

>A good boom box can turn a dull day into something much more for a whole bunch of people.
You be to be shot.

For anyone who didn't know, this is the nigger who wrote the Fuck Donald Trump song.

Raid the comment section.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

I am a nigger and i will nigg him because im a nigger

Nigger in OP is dead btw

Why do niggers constantly blast their audio shit in public though???
Their music? Holds phone in hand at full volume
Private conversation? Holds phone in hand at full volume

You do need headphones nigger, we don't want to hear your booga booga conversations/"music"

After seeing this I'm glad he got shot lmao

Strange fruit .

The crossword puzzle though. Any info on that?

DA INNANET TINK DAT BIP BOP BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA

Attached: 1451115822133.png (369x314, 52K)

Rest In Piss

Attached: 1543661497814.png (1000x1000, 126K)

fucking npr did a piece on this guy and talked about him like he was a saint.

i swear to fucking god niggers have the best PR on the planet. the msm.

>"equip your drum-infused earmuffs"

Attached: 1531046750374.gif (361x150, 1.86M)

Long Island here. Feels bad man.

Kek

Mein Sides! Put me in the screencap

Attached: 1551144552864.png (700x740, 328K)

Attached: ispeakjive.jpg (822x480, 23K)

On behalf of all the niggers who think it's ok to behave this way in public,

burn in hell, niggsby. Or whatever stupid fucking name you gave yourself.

>be white man
>live in country where nigs are majority of violent crimes
>also the same country where you can carry a concealed gun
>you dont have a concealed gun with you
If you are white in the US and you dont carry, you are just asking to become a statistic when you are around blacks.

oh I saw this too. black Twitter is awash with the idea that (((white))) pharma ppl took out dey boi