We wuz kangz 'n shiet

Attached: _20190402_123158.jpg (1080x1544, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Egyptians were black incel, ask any historian melanin deficient freak.

Attached: egypt.jpg (236x233, 20K)

Brainlet. Cleopatra was white and greek.

ya'll seen paul mooney's "jesus is black and so was cleopatra"?

They'd been in Egypt 300 years by that point. Notice how Australians are much browner than Englishmen

>Sees her getting SPQR'D

Ayy yah nah she waz always white

False, but I’m sure as a white male you have never actually had to sympathize with other minorities, cultures, ethnicities, sexual orientations etc. How would you understand?

cleopatra was the one house sista with white priv but she was by no means white. She was an asiatic queen

Cleopatra was descended directly from Ptolemy, one of Alexander the Great's greek companions, as part of the Ptolemaic dynasty.
So get fucked.

salty white male detected

so does that make barrack obama white as well?

Was Barack a direct descendant of Ptolemy?

if he was would that make him white?

kek

Nice argument
Obama is half white half negro. Like user said, the pharohs (after alexander) were all Greek, so white. And they were all about wincest so there's no chance of the bloodline getting poluted

Auatrians are not white confirmed

Jow Forums logic 101

>muh 1 drop rule!
>you are 1% cherokee? NOT WHITE! FUCKING MUTT KYS!!!11!!
>Cleopatra had a greek ancestor? Oh shes white even though she would be considered black in todays day and age.

Gross

stop coping incel, a black woman would never touch your melanin deficient wet dog smelling white ass

melanin cant be bred out, it can only be bred in

Stupid and ignorant nigger wannabe detected
Why are niggers always trying to steal shit?
Oh, that's right, they have zero historical accomplishments and couldn't even invent the wheel, but they can run fast.

>We wuz kangs
No, you weren't. Egyptians were tanned Mediterraneans.

I already explained this faggot she didn't have "one greek ancestor," all her ancestors were Greek.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
A simple google search fixes this problem.
Besides, the ancient egyptians weren't even black. They looked mostly like modern arabs. Black = sub-saharan african. If you had ever looked at a map you would know that egypt is north of the sahara.

Attached: 15.png (363x375, 161K)

If all of his ancestors were of Greek blood, yes. Damn, you niggers are stupid.

the biggest thieves are the white pigs on wall street.

Egyptians were never black, nubians were.

Your ancestors were not egypitan, you stupid fucking ape.

Attached: gyppo dick washers.jpg (640x549, 44K)

They are robbing the savings of white people, you have nothing to worry about. Thanks for caring so much about us, though.

why did the white man steal from every colony they tried taking over? india and australia had precious stones that the white man stole in the first place

>posts a doctored image clearly recoloured in recent times.

fucking idiot, you were our slaves cunt

Attached: whiteslave.jpg (721x491, 76K)

don't worry, they got what they deserved

Attached: download.gif (700x494, 440K)

I was just trolling before, but if black = sub Saharan African then there’s barely any blacks in America

Precious stones only have value because whites think they are pretty. They are not really wealth, just shiny trinkets. If they really were wealth, why were india and Australian natives so poor with all of that wealth laying around?

they came from africa so they are black, gayreeks would get cancer under the sun

indians were poor? they had temples made of solid gold and still do

And how much do other minorities, cultures, ethnicities and sexual orientations sympathize with white males?

****crickets chirping******

>When a white boy pretends to be black for (You)s
The most pathetic sight on /pop/

Trans-atlantic slave trade took almost exclusively from western sub-sahara. I don't mean literally born there, I mean that's their ancestry.

Attached: major slave suppliers.png (2560x2417, 721K)

you are pretending to be white

all my family are black except for my white grandmother

Yes, they were poor, and they still are. It is not at all unusual for the leaders of poor nations to amass great wealth. I know you are just trying to say stupid things to get some attention, but you really need to step up your trolling game. Your low IQ attempts are merely tiresome.

its funny that you incels call us thieves when you literally STOLE us from Africa, fuck you and fuck white people

>They looked mostly like modern arabs. Black = sub-saharan african
I thought you were talking about the color of their skin, not their ancestry

Your own people sold you baboons to us. Legally.

you invaded our kingdoms and stole our people.

ask any historian, pigskin

(((white))) pigs you mean?

Wow I had no idea! Apparently a new race appeared because someone went to a new geographical location only a couple hundred years ago... wow!

Is this babys first time getting trolled

try travelling further than your mommas basement and go overseas and travel the world then get back to me. hold up whereabouts is usa on the worls IQ rankings? im from a country with a way higher national IQ lol incel

We wuz cartagenies n shiet too nigga!

Attached: cartagenie.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>STOLE us from Africa
Stupid nigger, we bought you from the local niggers who'd enslaved you.

you people killed 6 millions jews in the holocaust so stfu

Dude, you really are a retarded ghetto dwelling nigger, are you not?

How come americans and Jews allow you to have internet? I thought Trump would end free gibs to your kind...

You make good slaves, though.

historians disagree with your Nazi conspiracy theory, try again.

Where the fuck did he get that watch from?

Attached: 1554193597473.png (1354x889, 61K)

I see, every single white person, past and present, are responsible for the holocaust. But hey, if I'm going to be held accountable for all the actions of all white people you are going to be held accountable for all the actions of all black people then.

Are you sure you want to play that game? Because history is on my side then.

Hannyron DeBarcus

You are a nigger as well, aren't you?
Well at least you show to be somewhat penetrable to knowledge. Good for you.

In case you're white: Kill yourself.

The OP is a troll. This whole thread is a troll. This board is a troll.

Attached: pretended to be retarded.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Blacks are nubians, Tyrone.

Kek

The media cunts really are stupid.

>Implying

Attached: 1554094016116.jpg (960x703, 78K)

It was the jews. Seriously. Source: jewish encyclopedia.

your people are evil, you have been killing and raping innocent POC for thousands of years and its finally all crashing down on you, we are rising up

Attached: bklackmale.jpg (312x400, 20K)

>muthafucka, niggers don't know no history
Welp, when you're right, you're right.

>you are going to be held accountable for all the actions of all black people then.

The fuck are you talking about? What actions can you fault us for?

oh a brit! remember me?

Attached: download (8).jpg (474x355, 26K)

this nazi reachin

>but I’m sure as a white male you have never actually had to sympathize with other minorities
Their ancestors were the winners, why the fuck should they even have to consider the losing team. You should feel bad about yourself because your ancestors we're losers, and then go fuck yourself.

I can't possibly remember EVERYTHING I've ever owned.

If you are rising up then how come you can't stop killing each other? There is no bigger danger to black men than other black men.

Greeks were white back then retard.

Attached: download (3).jpg (1280x1766, 398K)

>I don't understand genetics

Please kill yourself you retarded nigger. Too stupid to exist.

I can confirm! my white English grandfather came to Australia in the 50s now he is a negro. I too am a proud negro blessed with melanin

Attached: stove.jpg (750x870, 93K)

we are replacing your kind

Attached: replacement.jpg (466x328, 78K)

Why are you guys arguing with such obvious b8?

Don't know your own history? That's just sad.

greeks are white now back then they were not white at all

This nigger thinks he's a spic now.

Jow Forums is filled with retarded boomers/suburbanite normies now. Just leave the thread be.

Because it's fun.

Can't all rise up together agains the jew? They're the real problem.

LOLLLLLLLLL

The people that hate blacks have the lowest iq

jews aren't the problem

False. Greeks are not white now, they have a lot of turkish blood from ottoman rule. Back then, true Hellenistic greeks were white you dumb nigger.

Isn't that Eie the high priest of Amon. That is like one nubian dude that came in to power and mostly because Hatshpsuts father had the hots for big butts, and took his daughter as wife.And not just a wife, but the first wife. She was higher in rank then his sister wife, then the wifes that came from nobel and royal families of other countries etc. Thanks to him all later Ramzesoids had huge noses and big lips. Not that is anything wrong about having any of those too.

Own the vast majority of high finance, entertainment, and education, yet less than 1% of the population? If you can't see how that's a problem please kill oyurself now.

I'd love to see your reaction when you discover who ran the slave trade

>white
>and greek

Attached: 1553677033911.png (256x256, 72K)

>Whites are the real problem.

The jews just know how to control your sorry asses, just like they have been doing since the dawn of time.

jews are white

look at it this way, ya'll can be keyboard warriors on Jow Forums in real life you be real fucken quiet infront of a nigga because they are strapped, all you bitch ass crackers can do is shoot up your school or shoot up a mosque and kill old people and children

>we are rising up

t. Nigger.

When you get to one's knees call us, okay?

They control everyone's sorry asses you retarded nigger.

So give me reparations

Attached: 1234.png (521x636, 142K)

Now that's fucking funny.

you enslaved us and raped our people, give us reparations

Being fucking savages everywhere.
Dude, rally, what have you got between your ears?

Do you really believe the state of niggers world wide is the fault of someone else but niggers?

Classic Didndunuffin'ism!
The world is a bit wider than your blacked.com fantasy, moron.