The average IQ in my cunt is 84

The average IQ in my cunt is 84.
I'm around 130 IQ.

How do I socialize with average people here?
I feel like I have nothing to say that would be of interest to them and they have nothing to offers me.

Sure, I want to socialize with them, but it feels like you belong on another social status, or at least it feels like you belong on a diferent generation.

I can socialize just fine with people that is around 115 IQ, but anything on 85 is just too diferent.

Attached: 827.png (680x638, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being a retard, that’s how.

Asking for an IQ number during a conversation is condescending as fuck. No wonder people don't want to talk to you.

If your so smart why can't you figure it out yourself, fucktard

I don't mention such things.
I am pointing just the facts so you get an idea of my situation.

I literally told you it feels like I belong to a diferent generation of people than the average shitskin here.

I can easily see they're just dumber on average, way dumber.

Based on this question you either have real autism or you aren't 115 IQ. Either way an embarrassing question

have u ever meet people of brown or dark skin?

serious question.

Join Mensa if you're so smart

It’s funny you think you can tell how smart people are just by having a brief interaction with them. Most actual smart people aren’t going to seem that different. I score at the top of my class in uni and next to nobody but me knows. Be like me and maybe you won’t be such a retard anymore.

>what is brain drain off shitholes towards the first world
everyone on mensa has already leave this shithole.

Right now you are asking how to interact with people of a lower IQ. Literally talk about fucking rocks if you actually want their conversation

>How do I socialize with average people here?
Say things that aren't unacceptable and respond to their responses.

answer this
shitskins are just dumber and can't comprehend such things.

they can't even form compound sentences.

What's a compound sentence?

Idk I’ve met some pretty smart “shitskins” and some pretty fucking retarded white faggots. Get your skinhead ass out of here lmao

they can't form sentences that are compound and they speak in simple sentences like a children.

nigger, I'm off their same race.
And I am talking about my own family.
And yes, there's smart brown people, like me.

I am talking about averages.

Why don't you start off by humbling your self? Life's gonna teach you the hard way if you keep that up buddy.

>averages
Yeah poor people tend to be dumber, and “shitskins” tend to be poorer.
Reading what you type makes it really obvious why you can’t make friends. You are a small person who is insecure as fuck and the only thing you can do right is book work.

Not really, I don't hate them, but the average shitskin is dumb as fuck.

Since I was in kindergaten people always praised my intelligence and teaches used to mock me by calling me names of famous intelectuals of the XIX century.

I never understood why they did that.
I had issues in school because it was too easy for me.

I got tested in school when I was like 10 and got 120 while the average spic children is around 80-90.

Black people while friendly they can't even form compound sentences unless they're clearly mixed.

People keep asking me for help with their technology and they struggle with basic shit like copy pasting links to their whattsapp.
My family relatives struggle with a TV control that can control two devices (TV and converter).

They used to bring a single power off button some years ago, now it has two, I'm sure because people couldn't understand how to use a single button.

People ask me why their phone doesn't work after being put a thick glass protector layer.

Average spic is stupid as fuck.

Yes, when I was in high school a teacher called me “google” for having the answer to every question. This was a social queue to shut the fuck up. Pick up on social queues, you retard.

If you hate dumb people so much why do you let them in your cunt? If you want a baby then the half black kid will be sucked into black culture while being hated by other blacks
Not to mention you have to deal with being surrounded by "avrg 84 iq monkeys" for at least 18 years and that's only if his dumb ass doesn't leave your 135iq ass.

Have fun roastie

>take random iq test online
>gets over 140
>to retarded to realise that iq tests are inaccurate
>starts to picture yourself as an intelectual

this is the true lvl of retard

Attached: 1542408157439.jpg (299x168, 11K)

Not sure if Jow Forums bait or just some kiddo who thinks he's too smart for socializing.

oh wow retards, I guess spics are just poor genius that the white devil kept poor and dumb when I am posting from a spic nation and I'm also a spic.

These fuckers can't even form a compound sentence unless they have significant white admixture.

Yes I can speak about shakespeare to people who can't even form sentences that are longer than six words.

retards.

>People keep asking me for help with their technology and they struggle with basic shit like copy pasting links to their whattsapp.
Sounds like my 130IQ mom. She's pretty white.

>My family relatives struggle with a TV control that can control two devices (TV and converter).
Sounds like my Jewish masterrace granny.

>People ask me why their phone doesn't work after being put a thick glass protector layer.
Sounds like 30% of white chicks back in HS.

And you sound like a total idiot who can't empathise with people, friendo.

You do realize that Willy did the art for brainlet masses that couldn't even read, yeah? If you can't speak about him with others, it's because you're a subpar communicator.

I was friends with a girl in HS. We liked each other a few times in 4 years but never dated. We had a falling apart in college and I was really hurt by it. She just didn't want to hang out with me anymore, went to more parties, etc.

When I was with my friends yesterday, she was brought up while we were playing games, and I shit talked her. I said she's a coalburner, a whore, and a massive cunt.

I feel bad now that I've said those things, especially with the thought that my friends could pass on the message to her.

I told my friends I didn't mean that, but I'm still upset.

I guess I'm just worried that this ruins my chance of ever talking with her in the future, in like 3 years or something.

I don't know, what do I do?

Attached: 569936317493018624.png (128x128, 33K)

Maybe learn how to talk about things that aren’t Shakespeare? I’d tell you to fuck right off if you tried to talk to me about some gay shit like that lmao

>20864742

Why in the fuck did I make a comment instead of a thread?

Don't worry, it hardly had any effect on this trash thread.

Also you totally deserve everything that's coming. Best you can do is apologize and learning.

but they have no real interest in nothing.
they always are extremelly ignorant about the shit they pretend are interested into.

I could talk with a software engineer about his degree and I'll always know more about some niche CS topic.
Or try to talk to a sociologist about why marxism is dumb from a libertarian perspective, or maybe even evo psych perspective.

but they can't even talk to me about things like soccer, or soap operas or tv shows.

most people feel like NPC, and I'm not talking about the smartest ones, but the average spic, they're dumb as fuck.

Also most people lack goals in life, dreams they want to acomplish.
It's like if the NPC meme is real.

Maybe everyone else isn’t the problem. More likely it’s you.

Maybe, I got the INTJ meme personality, so that could be.

I ask people what are their dreams in life and a lot doesn't even have one.

At a quick glance I saw 6 spelling or grammar errors in your post. Perhaps you are not quite so superior as you think.

not a native speaker dumbass.

>but they have no real interest in nothing.
>they always are extremelly ignorant about the shit they pretend are interested into.
That's literally most people. Often because they have more to worry about than mental masturbation.

>I'll always know more about some niche CS topic.
Almost like they don't need the shit hence focus their time and effort on something they do need. Assuming it's even the case.

>try to talk to a sociologist about why marxism is dumb from a libertarian perspective
That's a comical idea.

>they can't even talk to me about things like soccer
Now that sounds like bullshit. Care to elaborate? Also it's fucking football.

>most people feel like NPC
Because you suck at connecting and don't even attempt to imagine the world from their perspective. Basic autism shit.

>Also most people lack goals in life, dreams they want to acomplish.
Now that's somewhat true and pretty annoying in a way but also applies to tons of smart people. Let's see how seriously you'll follow yours in a few years. The real world gets most dreamers.

A lot also might be not comfortable sharing it with random faggots.

Personality tests are for faggots. I was required to take one for a class in uni and got ENFP but who the fuck knows what that even means or even cares for that matter. Your values are out of wack. You’re not marrying every person you meet the fuck do you care about their dreams for. And why the fuck would they tell some neurotic stranger such a personal detail anyways?

>I was required to take one for a class in uni and got ENFP
What the actual fucking fuck.

Get a university education.

>Myers-Briggs test
as reliable as the advice given by anonymous autists on a Taiwanese face painting forum

It's pretty weird, sometimes I think the NPC meme is real.
I put attention to how my relatives talk and behave.
They do the same shit every day, they lack an interest in intelectual terms, spend their time watching garbage dumb entertainment of mexican soap operas or those TV mas oprah kind of shows, maybe watch the TV news and hold political views that are mainstream as fuck or shit they saw in facebook.
In family reunions they always use the same old tired jokes to socialize, and tell over and over the same anecdotes they tell in every reunion from shit that happened decades ago.
Their topics can be resumed about talking about their petty lifes, family gosip, family things that happened decades ago, the politics they saw at TV, their kids and what their kid did in school.
They do the same every day for 40 years, never saving a single penny, working more than a medieval serf, eating, shitting, getting early, waiting for weekends to socialize and party, get drunk at holy days, when they're older they go to church and maybe think about praying to god.

They do the same NPC routine every day after every day for decades.
Maybe they'll talk about getting a bike or a car, maybe making a bank loan so they can afford things rather than saving.
A basic middle class home is the limit of their dreams.

It's like if they were videogame characters.

>guy says that he's intelligent
>quick, look for grammar mistakes
You insecure retards are so idiotically predictable.

You’re genuinely an idiot

oh wow, I guess trying to analyze how my relatives behave make me an idiot.

No, your analysis of it makes you an idiot.

Now let's use that big brain of yours for a second and try to come up with theories why your relatives (and a lot people) are they way they are without relying on muh IQ meme.

I have an IQ of ~150 and live in a country where the average is 100. I didn't really have issues interacting with the 115 types who made up the majority of the student body at my university. Although I lack social intuition, my cleverness carried me through most interactions. However, there was always a distance between us, a distance that is far greater when I talk to average people (like my family) or below average people (like my legally retarded sister). No matter what, I can't shake the feeling that we are not really interacting on the same plane. I think through every action, carefully considering its potential consequences and always planning my next move. Because of this, I feel manipulative and unnatural. A great many people have commented on the fact that my speech patterns are hyper precise and deliberate.

I don't think that this is actually an "intelligence" issue though, but I do believe the underlying causes are related. I had a friend in high school who was even smarter than me and he was thoroughly normal. He listened to whatever music was most popular at the time, adopted opinions that were socially trendy, and his only goal in life was to make as much money as possible. He wasn't constantly analyzing every situation the way I did. Nonetheless, he was an absolute prodigy. So I think the issue is not so much with intelligence as it is with "hyper awareness", which may be related to intelligence and analytical tendencies.

When I've asked people about how to deal with hyper awareness, the most common advice I've received is "drink alcohol/do drugs".

this is a little bit offtopic but you can ask about the NPC meme on /x/ in spiritual terms.

from what I know less than 25% of humans have a soul if we go by shit like past lifes regressions studies.

Over-analysing every single thing isn't a sign of deeper understanding or awareness, it's more likely an anxiety issue or something similar.

>soul
Leol.

look up the reincarnation studies on psychology journals.

>25% of humans have a soul
>reincarnation studies on psychology journals
Maybe stick to /x/, brainlet.

Jesus kek. Alright, whatever, let's take it.

Any other theories? And I mean, theories, not coming up with some singular factor for a complex set of behaviour.

Most retarded shit I’ve ever read

look up the simulation theory.
also the reincarnation studies on psychology journals.
the noetics journals.
the experiments where humans can change the output of RNG machines with their thinking.
medical cases where people are discovered they are born without brain.
I'm not talking /x/ but shit that is on mainstream academia.

Why don't you try to present it here? Ideally with explanations behind your reasoning. No need to go too much in depth.

/x/ isn't reality or science, moron.

seems like the most plausible explanation is that there's an spiritual dimention we can access in altered conscious states using substances or drugs like shamanic plants.
It seems this works like some electromagnetic aurea you can even photograph using those aureas cameras.
It seems reincarnation is kind of like possible under such circustances.

that shit is from real science, not spirit channel, reptilian, ayy lmao, annunaki alternate history, sacred geometry, emotions can heal plants, urantia book.

You can find that shit on universities journals.
There's even a lecture about archeologies discovered that gets buried in museums and never talked again because they disrupt mainstream theories, like human bones from the age of dinosaurs.

These are conclusions (and even without an explanation how you arrived to them and why would you believe them over mainstream theories held by most scientists), nothing near a theory nor even presentation of your own thinking process.

Besides there would be still a connection or two or a few hundreds missing over how the lack of soul causes the behaviour you lamented.

you need to lurk quite a bit on those videos to understand the topic.

I don't necesarelly belief all that but It seem pausible with my observations of IRL.

Or I could let someone who claims to understand let it sum up for me. It's easy to explain how a quantum computer or relativity works to a grade school kid, assuming you understand these; so surely it can't be that hard to give a quick rundown on this shit.

And again, more importantly your side on things:
>how you arrived to them and why would you believe them over mainstream theories held by most scientists
>how the lack of soul causes the behaviour

You're not as smart as you think. Your vision and the way you relate to other people is vertical, defining who they are by a dumb number (IQ). You don't need to do "smart talk" 24/7 to socialize. They're human beings, same as you, you might be skilled in some things, just like they could be way more skilled than you in some others.

Look up and work on social intelligence.

You also need to be more humble, stop using those "average, social status, different generation". You can always learn something from all people, you can talk to and befriend them despite being different.

Congrats on being praised in basic education that implements a stupid system that is inefficient and can't actually measure/develop relevant and useful skills. Keep feeling like a snowflake, avoiding people until you hit a big wall when you become an adult and face the harsh truth that school/college barely prepares you for what's out there. No matter how hard you try or how smart you are, you won't get far alone, this trend is growing every day.

You could be an average-dumb dude with great social skills who actually gets far thanks to developing useful relationships in a society. Or you could believe you're special because some irrelevant teacher told you so, feel superior and refuse to relate to others decreasing your chances to do something interesting because nowadays, no one, nowhere, does a project/product/research all by himself. Once someone sees you can't do teamwork, they'll drop you.

Good luck, hope you realize all of this before is too late.

from what I know the soul is not contained on the body but is a field that surrounds your body, your brain and heath are just anthenas that pick up the signals off it.

It seems you posses a sould/spiritual body that gets recycled on the samsara wheel once you die.

I just want to be an artist, I only need more practice, socializing is not a real issue for that.

>basing everything on IQ
Your problem is very likely autism, unironically.

user, I couldn't care less WHERE the soul is. Don't even need to go into the what. Why do you think it exists contrary to mainstream science and why do you think it's the key factor instead of the more on the hand explanations.

> socializing is not a real issue for that.
Not until you try to get everyone to see the art. Or do you plan painting for your own pleasure only?

again, look up the reincarnation studies, those are the most serious scientific evidence by mainstream science.

>see the art
not the point of this thread.
and yes, I'm part of online comunities of artists.

Even banksy has and developed relationships that allowed him to be successful. Almost all artists need to show their work and get people to watch it in order to achieve something.

The only thing I can say: Go to therapy.

those faggots can't help me improve in art, I need practice not some faggot telling me to socialize.

So all your IQ allows you is to watch youtube videos, which you can't even explain in your own words? Quite the step up from telenovelas.

near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html

I'm gonna bother explaining a long topic, it has to with the samsara wheel and the fact this reality is a playground for souls to learn and reincarnate over eons and improve spiritually based on the position of the planet in the galactic year.

Seen a bunch of these threads over the years. It is always a shitfest of projected self-hate from respondents.

If you look at the breakdown occupations by IQ its exactly what you think. Doctors at the top. But if you met doctors, they are barely smart about doctoring and then world retarded. Smart with holes, or points spent already.

I'm 139. But I'm have practiced simply rigor about logic, that even people with higher IQs seem to not evenly apply to life. Like going to college, just to enable the normies as a professionals. So I found out I was smarter than everyone I've known or ever heard of at round 10.

Socrates was homeless.

What Im trying to say is you are fucked. My life has been an unimaginable hell. I wouldn't want to imagine how much worse it could be for someone smarter.

As people become smarter, one would think it would lead to a center point of external reality. But it seems endlessly branching differentiation, of mental horsepower poured on to inherent willful subjectivity, a core of personal unreality, people who test well on average are still self-obessed asshole (otherwise known as simply "people") that smarter people more and more with not line up. This is what Sarte meant. He said it wasn't saying he was better than anyone.

>has already leave
>leave
How about you realize you are a fucking moron and stop taking free online IQ tests seriously?

And what do you do day in and day out that's so different user? Humans are creatures of habit. It's something that we're evolutionary wired to do. If we don't have to change, we won't. At least not without expending significant effort. The problem isn't your high IQ, it's your lack of insight and lack of knowledge combined with overly judgmental tendencies and lack of real life experience.

You do the same shit as far as routine goes. And if you were socially well adjusted, you'd do the same shit as far as talking about the lives of those in your vicinity (hell, you aren't and you're still talking about the lives of those around you, just without understanding anything about them).

Go out into the real world and learn some shit about how it works. Just because you've got a high IQ doesn't mean you can't squander it. And that's exactly what you're doing with your life.

I had to go twice to medical emergencies because of brain tickles and ended up suffering from burnout syndrome after learning so much.

Meeting an occassional schizo with mad theories is one of the main reasons why I'm still on this site.

>occasional
I'd be shocked if there was a day when at least every OP is somewhat normal.

Have you ever asked yourself that you may also be another NPC? I mean this is not the first time you make this thread not only on Jow Forums but also Jow Forums, /sci/ and Hispachan. I always see the same things
>I have an IQ of 130
>Spics are dumb
>Spics can't even form compound sentences
>I got tested 120 IQ as a child
>Teachers used to mock me with intellectuals from XIX century
>I know about Shakespeare, computers, etc...
You always say the same thing and you're unable to come up with a solution/another perspective for your problem. You are literal NPC

You need nine millimeters of cold justice. In this day and age, if you're this much of an unlikeable cunt, everyone's going to find that first before your art.

>spells different wrong twice
>"Guys I have an IQ of 130"

I have never met anyone who uses IQ in any unironic fashion who isn't just a fucking nonce. IQ is one of the least relevant gauges of anything and in a constantly changing and adapting world, people like OP are has-beens who are immensely and deeply unsettled by how absolutely replaceable they are despite their supposed assets.

exactly!

Yeah, total bullshit.

Attached: OccsX.jpg (512x921, 273K)

lets be honest here.no one here has an iq over 3 and a half.this is fucking Jow Forums.
im calling buuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

>The average IQ in my cunt is 84
If you can't understand the error in this statement your IQ is probably below average

"A wise man will learn more from a fool's question than a fool will learn from a wise man's answer."
Do with that as you will.

Attached: 1556801588750.gif (200x200, 948K)

Based and Godly dubs of truth

Book called “How to talk to anyone; 92 little tricks for big success” has actually helped me learn how to make small talk and do a bit of networking. I used to detest small talk and could never think of anything so like the book says, now I listen to enough news to know one interesting current event.

Kill yourself, Jow Forumscuck fuckwit.

It’s on you to learn to relate to them. Don’t think of yourself as smarter. You have the vast majority in common with them. Maybe not some of the more abstract cognitive stuff, but ALL of the emotional stuff