Are tattoos a sign of low iq pr high iq?

Are tattoos a sign of low iq pr high iq?

Attached: BDBF2877-2956-4441-815A-11405A00B89F.jpg (800x800, 72K)

I wouldnt tarnish the body god gave me
that being said I give a pass to sailors

Two people have tattoos slaves and prisoners... Jews

More indicative of impulse control, time preference, and influencability of peer pressure.
Fewer tattoos are marks of initiation- most are commodity.

They're a sign of a weak mind and very poor impulse control. Anyone that gets a tattoo is a loser. Anyone that gets more than one may as well an hero.

Attached: terminator-you-say-rape-him-i-will.jpg (798x604, 221K)

Tattoos are seen on peopple from different cultures throughout history you dumb cunts.

IQs are a sign of anxiety among sailors and soldiers

Time preference?

neither, it just screams "give me attention" and "i am so unique" instead

The only acceptable tattoos commemorate something important

yes, your ancestors probably had a cool numbers tattoo on their wrists, schmueley

Do you think tattoo removal will become a thing? Thinking of a way I can profit of this

Attached: tattoo-7.png (800x600, 583K)

Attached: kristy-black-teen-in-stockings-spreading-her-asshole-5447695-676117488.jpg (800x1200, 214K)

Low IQ and mental problems, just like botox, Silicon etc.

it fits for some people, its fashion imo
some of course need it to "brand" themselves, but for some it enhances their looks
Which is ok imo, because everything in society is about looks

All "people" who have tattoos on their bodies should be removed.
The world would become much better if that were to happen.

Low IQ.

It already is

They're a kind of IQ test. "Are you stupid enough to mutilate your body because it's the current fad?" So many otherwise-beautiful women disfigured with sleeves

>Tattoos are seen on people from different cultures throughout history you dumb cunts.

Tattoos were and should still be earned. a badge of (dis)honor.
Today they seem to be a fashion accessory to overcompensate for a lack of natural charisma.

Attached: default_06.jpg (521x440, 53K)

Why would I put stickers on my ferrari?

This is why the upper class is killing the lower classes. Can't blame them desu.

Ugly and degenerate. Like graffiti on a historical monument or statue. Against my ideals of order and cleanliness. I consider whites with tattoos honorary niggers.

having tattoos that are visible in shorts and a t shirt is degenerate. also, say goodbye to any spookydooky government work if u have tats.

tattoos are sign of degeneracy, just as drinking, smoking or doing drugs

Right, so you're all basically saying your ancestors were degenerate because they had tattoos? You sound a little Marxist there, no? Idiots

kek

tattoos are a sign of low EQ. having to harm and mark yourself to handle emotional states is stupid.