Half of Russians don't want union with Belarus

Will Pootin care?

Maybe those smart Russians don't want another drunk, piss poor shithole incorporated into an already drunk, piss poor shithole. Two drunk, piss poor shitholes don't really make sense in bringing them together.

Attached: 8568474345346.png (999x756, 1021K)

Belarus is not a shithole
Minsk is the cleanest city in Europe and the 3rd cleanest in the world

>Belarus is not a shithole
Kill yourself. The GDP per capita there is only a mere 5,726 USD.

>Minsk is the cleanest city in Europe and the 3rd cleanest in the world
Ahahahahahahahahahahhahhhha

rude

I doubt it. We are already a union, but no one has moved forward formal integration because there isn't a real need now.

>Kill yourself. The GDP per capita there is only a mere 5,726 USD.
Most people are paid cash plus a small salary to avoid taxes. In reality, it's much higher than that.

aren't half of Russians Siberian mongoloids?

Half of Russia is Asian and Muslim.
Of course they dont want a set back in their effort to wage demographic warfare and subvert the nation.

Belarus is a shithole with money

Are Belarusians allowed to use the internet? Also seems to me that Putipie gets what Putiepie wants.

>with money
Nope. We have no natural resources, no ports and we have to pay for our own defence.

Things are alright if you can get a job in IT or another industry where you are close to exports, if not, you are screwed.

Well, Belarus is part of the Russian nation, so a reunification would make sense.

>no source
ok
still i want my bratushki belarushki with me

On the one hand, Russia is home to many actual whites who know exactly what the deal is with non-whites and especially "russians". We're talking about the guys who removed entire shitskinoid ethnicities like the circassians from history, just because they were slave trading subhumans. So if these guys ever manage to pull off the civil war, clean up their criminal jew/shitskin government, we will have a white natioanlist nation with lots of nukes
On the other hand...hmm I dunno
Grow stronger Russia!

>we
remove the meme flag burger mutt

only whites in russia are the mennonites

>Belarus is part of the Russian nation

Attached: 1552632016102.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>Minsk is the cleanest city in Europe and the 3rd cleanest in the world
yeah. because oligarchs and tyrants dont shit where they live

>t. Memeflag

Do you happen to be literally retarded? Russia is encircled by Muslim and Asian countries, is dependent on Muslim and Asian countries, has sizable Muslim and Asian communities inside and is also dependent on the pro-Muslim West.

i am bearing the flag of my nation.

yeah we don't need those leeches

Any other Jow Forumsacks been to Belarus?

Absolutely loved my time there. It's incredibly beautiful and the people are the friendliest I have ever met once you get to know them. Top tier country in my eyes, but there are a lot of issues obviously.

The only retard here is you, subhuman
Russia could nuke the shithole you crawled out of tomorrow and the only "dependancy" that will be lost is the heroin trade and subhuman low-wage "workers"
Fucking migrants lmao, your lowIQ "arguments" are the same worldwide

>Russia could nuke the shithole you crawled out of tomorrow

Are you braindead or is this all an epin trolle?

What's your opinion on Putin?

And what happens the next day? Burgers, euros and gooks declare a humanitarian intervention on us?

smart, experienced and good leader, but! he is way too kind to muzzies and other shitskins in and outside of RF.

That's wagie
Keep living in that cuckshed, it increases the countries GDP!

Attached: GDP.jpg (728x546, 186K)

>nukes never gona happen!!!
Boy oh boy can I NOT wait for the next "proper" war
Obviously, if I was some streetshitter who knows that the first targets of mass depopulation would be the SHITHOLES I wouldn't feel so good (even if I managed to run away to the West, because once nukes start popping, you probably know what would happen to shitskins in civil wars), but you see Im not a shitskin :)
And I am also not burying my head in the sand pretending the planet can support human garbage like you hahahaha
Hope you enjoy the show from the lamppost the hang you from, Bijay!

Would this mean that a whole bunch of churkas flood Belarus? Can they be in a union but still not allow free flow of people?

Thanks. I want other Russians to answer the same question. I know a Russian guy who wants him to get out of power and want "democracy" or whatever it means.

Attached: 1542068223012.jpg (757x1000, 76K)

Without Googling, tell me what's the capital of Uzbekistan

who is it ?

i always get ur nations name mixed up with nipple lol sorry

Based Belarus. Should join EU next desu.

russia and belarus are already a union state
why the fuck do they need more?

the real difference would be letting kazakhstan join the union state and kyrgysztan too, but then russia would be even more of an islamic shithole than it already is

Your supreme leader.

Kazakhstan has 5 million Russians in it

that guy either troll, muzzie churka or stupid libtard piece of puke.

Kyrgystan has a very secular government

Russia is more pozzed than West, have you retards ever visited Moscow, St Petersburg or Yekaterinburg? Stan churkas everywhere.

Stop believing Kremlin propaganda

Theres this thing called Mutually Assured Destruction that the 2 greatest whiteman countries on earth have organised between themselves, Boris
See the shitholes...truth is you can nuke the shitholes tomorrow and neither they nor anybody else can do anything, they are called shitholes for a reason. Globalized "economy" needs these retards to make socks for 2cents per day, thats about it. Once robots can make socks efficiently, bye bye shitholes.

And on the other hand you have literal supergiants of power who COULD glass every city on earth. These guys are never fighting each other, nor do they have a reason to, the globalized war economy serves the bandits of both countries just fine, you have 2 "sides" that continually "fight" through proxies and make crazy profits from dead subhumans
Anyways, this all obviously changes with the rise of white nationalism in US and then afterwards Russia, since you guys have always loved copying the Anglos but a bit later
Good luck in nuking the shitholes, cant wait for the livestream!

Have you ever visited Paris?
Well you shouldn't

the government may be secular, but when they join russia their government will be irrelevant and they'll be free to move to moscow and shit things up
they'll all end up like turkey eventually, with the mudshits blowing the fuck out of the secularists

He is a leftist

I can’t wait.

Attached: BFBF0EDA-2E2C-414F-ADA9-B70693A24D16.jpg (640x902, 126K)

What does Russia have to do with it? If you want to establish a white ethno state in Europe, go ahead and deport/gas/slay all Muslims and kikes if you want - you won't receive any sanctions, you won't receive any backlash: you're only surrounded by us and the Atlantic Ocean.

We, on the other hand, are DIRECTLY bordering the Muslim world. And also China.

Last time we waged a full-fledged war on a Muslim country (Afghanistan) we were at the peak of our military power. Guess how it ended?

>libtard churka
>asking for removal of muslims and praising Putin
hummm

Don't consider this meme answer at all. The only people in Russia who love put in are 50+ old fucks and some stupid millenials-boomers. Putin's rating is about 30%, but it leans only on his foreign policy and propaganda that says that putin good but government bad but HE is trying to struggle with this corrupted system and we need just some time and Russian phoenix will rise!

based and redpilled

sexy flag btw

You are all gonna hang you fucking shitskin subhumans. After America has its race/civil war and balkanises, forming a white ethnostate, Europe and Russia will do the same. Blood will flow, so much blood that the world has never seen. Be very afraid, subhuman.

Attached: FD153493-2160-41E4-918E-6263957E9563.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

Nice larp

So Muslims will start forming their global caliphate too?

This. Russia is full of mutts and Kremlin is run by Jew oligarchs. Only 20% of Russians are white.

They can do whatever the fuck they want outside of Europe.

t. La creatura

Im not interested in your copes brainlet. Im just telling you whats going to happen as the logical result of the subhuman menace overbreeding
Austria is a small country and yes we might have a civil war. But that goes nowhere towards the goal of preserving humanity from chinkoids, streetshits, and niggers who are literal locusts
They will take the oceans first by filling them with plastic. Then they will smog up our blue skies.
You're so "worried" about the muslim subhumans that it gives you away btw, and the fact that you think the afghan proxy war is some sort of argument, proves the point even further
You know you're trash compared to actual Russians and you know that if the sides were reversed and you sandroaches had anywhere close to the military supremacy of Russia, you'd start fighting. That is why YOU have to be removed, muzzie, even though on a planetwide scale youre nowhere near the other subhumans, just a brown jealous muzzie with a small dick and lots of insecurities from getting owned by Russians and having to live in Russia as a "Russian". We have the same shit here with yugos btw, I understand it very well
Hell, maybe we should let you live in the nuclear wastelands LMFAO wonder what ll happen once you start breeding with your own sister in there hahaha

No one fucking cares. It's not a real country

They can't stay outside of Russia, though. Our longest border is literally with a Muslim country (Kazakhstan)

*all

Attached: 357224AF-5277-4DEC-B134-5526892B3D18.jpg (490x598, 113K)

Kazakhstan - secular civilised state

>Belarus is not a shithole
It is. We wouldnt last a month without russian money, and our industry is almost dead. IT something-something dont change a shit, because it is mostly cheap outsource labor and few percents fo GDP.

We are already russia now, the only difference there is for our "elites".

>t. finno ugric tatar

Attached: 1543087120244.jpg (990x926, 177K)

In other words you don't know
You just act like you have all the answers when talking about places in which you can't name a single city in, and where you know nothing about the history or, hell, even the present

Ignorant and pround, the ideal American

I repeat: if you believe in a white ethnostate, then Europe is the perfect place, you're not threatened by anyone. But what does Russia have to do with it? Our longest border is with a Muslim country. Do you suggest we should do all the dirty work for you and fight the whole Islamic world + chinks on your behalf?

>kazakhs
>civilised
They are steppe subhumans. All nonwhites will be purged and our lands reclaimed.

Hy тyпыe!

The youth easily becomes Islamized if it feels threatened.

you're proxyfag

>i repeat i repeat i repeet
Stop repeating yourself and learn english if you want to argue with me, you absolute fucking retard

The answer is "yes"
He is a retard

>But what does Russia have to do with it? Our longest border is with a Muslim country. Do you suggest we should do all the dirty work for you and fight the whole Islamic world + chinks on your behalf?

>our lands
>Kazakhstan

Whiter than you, Jose.

Cocи мoй oгpoмный pyccкий хyй, чepнoжoпaя гнидa.

And why shouldnt the subhumans there be purged? What is happening to Russians in those ex-USSR countries? Are they holding leadership positions? Are they being pushed out? Go on, tell me how Russians are treated in those exUSSR shitholes after Russians built them up from being shit-eating muzzies, because the commies think all people are equal?
You muzzies LMAO, it is REAL funny how you to spin your pathetic tricks, except they're the SAME each FUCKING TIMELOL
>oh nooo steppe border with shithole is long oh nooo
Cool, but the population centers still get nukes, thanks for your important "opinion"

Maybe you look white when compared to a Mexican but not to the actual white person lol.

Solved by automation. The smartest people are still ethnically Russian. You automate the shit out of Russia and that problem goes away. No more dependence on Asians and muslims.

You are a muslim.

nice google translate, you can't proof that

I’m 6”2 and 200 pounds. Say that to my face you Latino subhuman.

Aнглийcкий выyчи для нaчaлa, чypкa.

>6”2
>pounds

Why can't Europe do it first, if it's technologically superior anyway? Lead the change, so to speak

So you suggest the life of Russians outside of Russia will get better if we start genociding everyone on your behalf (because you're too lazy to do your own job and always look up to us)?

Most "Americans" or any other European/Western "citizens" that try to talk shit according to meme-rivalries from history are 100% of the time shitskins
You are not going to tell me that an actual Brit in 2019 "hates" Germans, youre just talking to a paki who thinks hes full Bri'ish m8!
Just like an "American" who "hates" Russia is guaranteed to be a nigger or some other type of nonwhite monkey like a chink
You're more likely to get robbed by a nigger in the USA than even talk to a Russian, these "insults" just expose the nonwhite

The difference is that shitskins are imported to Europe to replace Europeans, while here it is done for cheap labour

cringe

>Why can't Europe do it first, if it's technologically superior anyway?
Because of high taxes and cucked government. In the Netherlands the biggest national party got the number 1 spot in the parliament and we have made gains in the local and provincial elections last year. In may we have the federal elections and it looks promising. shit is hitting the fan in England and France. It's not a one step process. I myself am about to graduate as an electrical engineer and I hope to personally contribute to this automation myself.

Of course, same for “Russians” who shill here. If a Russian flag is not a full blown nationalist, he is not a Russian.

Attached: 30C88079-79A0-483E-92E3-C923A0F34A62.jpg (836x572, 76K)

How long are you going to dance muzzie? I write a mini-essay and you're still shitting one sentence copes like the illiterate that you are!
Go on and tell us all here what would happen if the shithole DUMP your ancestors crawled out from, had the same capabilities as either the USA or Russia when it comes to nuclear or biological weapons of mass destruction.
Go on, educate us!

>Because of high taxes and cucked government.
So change it. Russia can't fix your life.

I have been there many times. Have family in Brest. It has a lot of problems as you said, but people are bros.

Most of the time your blabbering is a pile of indistinguishable nonsense, so I have a hard time wading through these drunkard fantasies. All you're saying this far that we somehow MUST be at war with Muslims because you want a white ethnostate in Europe. Not my problem, do your job yourself. We're not gonna do it for you.

>So change it. Russia can't fix your life.
>In the Netherlands the biggest national party got the number 1 spot in the parliament and we have made gains in the local and provincial elections last year. In may we have the federal elections and it looks promising.

Violent removal of shitskins from Russia would be a difficult thing and I agree with you though, EU should be first and would have an easier time.

Questions, aren't a lot of Russian muslims genetically half Russians?

I don't get. Why wouldn't they want all that arable land?

It really varies, they're not a homogenous bunch. Everyone benefits as long as they're pushed in the secular direction.

This muzzie google translating replies as fast as he can, but obviously has no time to google translate what hes replying to
What a joke!
And yeah, muzzies should be eradicated because you're backstabbing rats and if that's not enough, well I'm sure there's plenty of reasons for your total annhilation found in history books!

Russians are racemixed munlets. STFU subhuman your not fooling anyone here.