Where can my wife and I go that isn't completely cucked and degenerate? We are both white and educated...

Where can my wife and I go that isn't completely cucked and degenerate? We are both white and educated. I'm a telecommunications engineer. We currently live in Tacoma WA and it is the most nigger infested place of all time and the traffic here is absolute shit.

We need a nice state to settle down in and be as far removed as possible from the ape shit clown world.

Attached: the-united-states-of-america-map.gif (1100x704, 191K)

There is nowhere left.

I used to live in Washington. Great place, legal slonk and guns. 10/10

I hear Idaho is nice.

There are so many niggers

Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Oklahoma are all cool. Also Texas but it depends on what part and it could get cucked very soon so idk.

Move to northern Idaho or western montana! Failing that move to western wyoming. YOU NEED FORESTS AND MOUNTAINS POPULATED BY LIKE MINDED PEOPLE :)

Oklahoma is the only state that had every county go red in 2016

alaska
go live /innawoods/

fpbp

Texas is the least awful but everywhere in the world, not just the US, is a shithole

Attached: 976E1C0A-597C-4B3E-8AFC-2AFA8F7D7AE2.png (500x380, 212K)

Wisconsin, North Wisconsin.

Confirmed. He's here.

Every state has a shrinking non-Hispanic white population. It's sad. There will come a day when we will take it back, though.

Attached: 1548121563293.jpg (1024x682, 179K)

Idaho is a fucking shithole. Smells like shot, the people are shit and the cities are shit.

Come to NH. Our real estate is just starting to boom. Ever since the New York times accused of use being too white, there's been a flood on NY licence plates.

Hows Manchester?

Idaho is fucking terrible. Nothing but spice, shitty schools and potholes. Boise is little California but with all the problems as the rest of the state.
Terrible place. I'd rather live in Portland then this dysfunctional shit how. At least Oregon still has trees.

Alaska

The worst in all NH. But still better than any major city in a lib state.

oregon anywhere but portland

Wisconsin

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: west_virginia_simple.gif (1412x1060, 189K)

Your wife is most likely cheating on you.

This is what incels who spend too much time on Jow Forums ACTUALLY believe

Have sex