Westboro Baptist Church is protesting at my uni next week

>Westboro Baptist Church is protesting at my uni next week
What do?

Attached: IMG_20190402_151357.jpg (2048x1536, 744K)

Be a hero, op

Join them

>Join them

Ask one of the qt daughters to marry you

ignore it and study for your classes

or film yourself getting punched and sue someone

Westboro is run by commies. It is literally an organization dedicated to the erosion of the 1st Amendment..
Everything they do is designed to stigmatize freedom of speech, assembly and religion.
Phelps family are a bunch of Harvard Law School commie Jews larping as Christians.

Volunteer to hold a sign faggot

>Everything they do is designed to stigmatize freedom of speech, assembly and religion.
This is why they go to military funerals and chant about fags...They want to piss off all sides, they want conservatives and liberals calling for limitations on the 1st Amendment.

Funny how I used to hate them growing up and they were like a bogeyman to the entire country (despite being a church of like 50 people). They were probably one of the biggest creators of atheism here, including me.
Now as an adult, I find they were at least somewhat right all along. Still an atheist though.

Maybe your Uni is full of fags? I'm inclined to believe that because Op is gay.

offer to suck their dicks

join them and fight degeneracy

>What do?
Join them with an anti-israeli sign

ask about membership?
If I were to join a church it would either be WBC or the Faithful Word Baptist Church, pic related.

Attached: Steven-Anderson-Facebook.jpg (618x340, 31K)

Get a fuckton of selfies.

Attached: 1484528303331.webm (272x478, 2.99M)

Take a vacation.

Based

>Everything they do is designed to stigmatize freedom of speech, assembly and religion.

no, what they do is like open carry

It reminds people that our right to freedom of speech and religion is not limited mainstream or consensus opinions. It reminds people that these freedoms exist more to protect minority and controversial opinions. In the same way, open carry reminds the police and general public that we have the right to both keep and BEAR arms.

theyre all frauds and only call themselves a church because its a way to avoid taxes.

all of the phelps family are civil rights lawyers. they act like dick bags, go to public places, which then deny their basic rights. using their good goy talmudery, they sue said state / county / whatever and win a shit ton of money.

almost all of the main phelps people are millionsaires. theres something like 30 of them that do this, and theyre literally all lawyers

Attached: 1553038268210.jpg (960x832, 105K)

forgot to add

why do you think theyve been allowed to continue? it gives / gave the media the perfect boogeyman

>white
>bigoted
>Christians

the fact that theyre frauds is easily found and even the splc talks about how theyre funded.

Pick out the most unhinged looking one of the pack, reverse troll them into assaulting you, then sue.

Look Eastboro

Attached: 1553652660718.png (500x375, 123K)