Why cant my parents kill me in my sleep

why cant my parents kill me in my sleep

im a 5'6 ugly dicklet, whats the point of keeping me alive, ive been neet for 5 years, im 21yo... just end my life, no one will find out, i have zero friends or family left

Attached: feel.png (645x773, 7K)

Attached: 1551565015703.png (633x758, 91K)

Post tiny feminine benis pls.

Attached: 1554053704283.gif (207x207, 808K)

its 5.5 inches and skinny, as skinny as permanent marker pent

its gross

can you and the journal brit fuck off back to Jow Forums please

THIS IS NOT POLITICAL. STOP SHITTING UP THE FEED

Attached: black-man-crying.jpg (377x450, 24K)

Top fucking kek

Attached: 1553999930819.jpg (640x644, 63K)

pls post i schlick

go innawoods, hiking, survive, enjoy nature, get a dog
stuff like that

People perceive you as ugly because you do first. People’s perception of you is largely determined subconsciencly when they interact with you. Clean yourself up, focus on things that make you happy and meet people with the same interests. Oh and stay off online dating, you won’t stand a chance. Most men dont.

nigga stop coping, there will always be ugly people, its ok i guess

Attached: HVD40ri.jpg (1944x2592, 290K)

if you post your gross dick you will make a lot of people feel better about themselves

you can have purpose as a freak to be gawked at

I feel your pain OP. I'm a lot older though so it's much, much worse.

>just be confident bro

get a job you stupid whiny faggot

I can't keep a job dude to my mental instability

21? No matter how fat you are, you can recondition yourself by 24.

Start working out.
Start joining local social groups. Your don't believe how many there are what you can meet local nerdy women who itch for the dick.

You only need to start.

Kys or listen to Jordan Peterson. I simply don’t care about manlets.

Attached: image.jpg (804x743, 258K)

What do you enjoy in life user? seriously, there must be things, even if it's just eating or doing drugs

Go into security. Immediately. You will eventually find work wandering office towers or manning a camera system. You will be given standard respect and will have enough spare time to work on yourself while also keeping out of social pressure.

Security industry leans heavily heavily right wing and white. If you can speak proper english and have some critical thinking you will be invaluable because, like food service, security has high turnover.

Find some small security companies in your area and make moves to work for them. Do not tell them you are a pathetic loser. Tell them you helped your family or some bullshit. You have plenty of time.

t. former neet who found his way out

>how tall you are matters
How ugly you are is all that matters actually.

Christ, if you're going to make everything about height and cocksize it'd be better to go gay now.

At least then you can service 10 inchers while they ridicule you for being 'teeny'.

go to a psychiatrist, get a hobby, discover Christ, stop obsessing over your body, it's of minor importance.

This. Getting a good body is insanely easy after a year of moderate work and nutrition.

>neet for 5 years
wait till you hit 10 years, then wait for what you feel when you turn 30. It just keeps going and going user

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 6K)

is that way to the left. Thanks.

literally drop everything and move as far away as u can. u can always start over man.

Have you thought about consulting your local imam about your issues?

Attached: 1552856809111.jpg (977x566, 64K)

Not everyone is "german" muhammed.

keep coping boyo until the beta uprise, soon

>memeflags
>suicidal
Checks out. I hope all of you little pussy faggots gys

Attached: 1550428681942.jpg (1242x1751, 900K)

Want us to google the address of your nearest synagogue for you?

be the change you want to see
remember
people won't remember you for who you were but what you did

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

>5 years at 21

are you one of those britbong school leavers

>whats the point of keeping me alive
hookers and blow dummy

>just be yourself bro, don't lie like the millions of chads are doing right now and are getting more pussy than whatever it is you're doing

Attached: 1545586766677.jpg (521x732, 45K)