Cataclysm: Societal reset the legacy of Dan and the holy spirit

youtube.com/results?search_query=the next end of the world cia classified

If its all larping and fake then why did the CIA scrap 143 pages before releasing the original 57. Just what are they hiding that they are releasing these files. Why are they releasing them now?

Attached: 15614865486.jpg (800x1000, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=the next end of the world cia classified
worldcat.org/title/adam-and-eve-story/oclc/39097180/editions?referer=di&editionsView=true
suspectsky.com/hidden-catastrophe-science/
reddit.com/r/titor/comments/8ii5d5/sky_event_1328_q_4prcua0lbe/
endtimestruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Truckee-Nuclear-Explosion-e1409508386895.jpg
archive.org/details/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStoryTheHistoryOfCataclysms1993FullUNCENSORED/page/n31
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160256494/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20331335
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/21753658
edoras.sdsu.edu/~vinge/misc/singularity.html
sitchiniswrong.com/
worldcat.org/title/body-2-the-incredible-world-of-esp/oclc/618019&referer=brief_results
sciencenews.org/article/greenland-impact-crater-top-science-stories-2018-yir
youtube.com/watch?v=GRsa4ro4Ixs
youtube.com/watch?v=GD30QvUJfXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's coming soon

Attached: 1540853853590s[2].jpg (187x250, 4K)

>youtube.com/results?search_query=the next end of the world cia classified
ah ya, 2016 was supposed to be the end tho sooooo

The cataclysm was when Anu found out that Enki gave humanity consciousness and esoteric/spiritual knowledge. Angry that humanity would become like the gods who created it he decided to drop nukes on Earth.

Attached: 1537149058389.jpg (744x1139, 331K)

What is their connection to the Lord then?

"In a time of universal deception, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

Enki-Ea-Ptah-Satya, the True God Creator of Humanity - A Forgotten Story

Where does Enki come from and what is his story?

Enki, the great prince of heaven, is one of the gods of the highest triad of the pantheon of the Anunnaki along with his father Anu and his half-brother Enlil.The Anunnaki, later known as the Elohim, were a group of celestial deities whose deeds were documented in the historical records of the Sumerian civilization, one of the oldest in history.The religious literature of the Sumerians precedes even the Hebrew Bible for several millennia, underlies the mythologies of several ancient cultures such as Akkadian, Babylonian, Western and Greek Semitic and shares certain similarities with the most primordial varieties of the Indo-European spiritual current.

According to Sumerian literature, Enki was a benevolent god who created Man in his image and likeness through his own divine DNA, taught his human progeny the sciences of the gods and built the great primordial civilizations.Enki is the true ancestral Father of Humanity.

Enki, his Sumerian name, means 'Lord of the Earth' and his Mesopotamian epithets includedNudimmud(Maker),Ushumgal(Great Serpent) andLord of the Abzu, the abyss of the primordial waters.Enki was a creator god, a master of divine wisdom represented by the symbol of the Serpent and an aquifer deity.In Babylon he was known as Ea, the noble prince of celestial knowledge;in ancient Egyptian culture he was venerated as Ptah, the great god-maker and lord of magic;and in Greek mythology it was identical with the benevolent titan Prometheus who enlightened Man, his own creation, with the Fire of the Gods.

Attached: 1528727484401.jpg (1024x783, 431K)

The Sumerian texts, all older than the biblical Genesis for millennia, relate that Enki loved his human children, opposed the tyranny of his malevolent father Anu, placed the Man (Adapa = Adam) in his Eridu Shrine on earth of Edín (the Sumerian Eden) and like the Ushumgal(Great Serpent) of the celestial wisdom granted him the Science of the Gods and revealed to him the Design of Heaven, all against the will of the dictator Anu. Then Enki himself, our noble defender, would rebel against his wicked father again and save the Man from the deadly flood Anu had sent for the annihilation of Humanity.

We see the same story in the later Greek Promethean account according to which Prometheus, the true maker of our race, gives Man the Illuminating Fire of Heaven against the will of the malevolent Titans and then saves his human creation from the flood with his ark

Enki-Ea-Ptah-Prometheus is the original creator god and the true benefactor of the Human Race.

Enki and his great heavenly companions such as the great Marduk, Ningishzidda, Ninhursag and Nabu, the serpentine faction of the Anunnaki, were the divine lords of the legendary Golden Age antediluvian and then found the Civilization of Babel, establish the schools of the mysteries and they would reveal to their human children the secrets of heaven.

In the luminous eras of yesteryear our gods walked the Earth with men and taught them the Science of the Serpent and the Promethean Fire, the power of the sacred Kundalini that rises up within us and leads us to divinity and immortality.In short, our authentic gods taught us the spiritual techniques of heaven to accelerate our natural evolution and become gods.

Attached: 1547683240105.jpg (3725x2328, 3.38M)

However, unfortunately the era of our Enkite Gods would come to an end with the sudden invasion of our planet by the malevolent extraterrestrial gods of Anu-Yahweh and the banishment of our benevolent ancestral gods some 4000 years ago and the subsequent arrival of the Age of Darkness

Kali Yuga, the time of spiritual decline in which we continue since that fateful event, is the era of the reign of the wicked Anu-Yahweh-Jehovah and his evil angels (gods). Those extraterrestrial evildoers have taken over our Earth and subjected us to the yoke of their deceptive and destructive religions. They are the 'Archons' of the impostor god Yaldabaoth (Yahweh) of Gnostic cosmology, the 'Evil Angels' who replace the original Gods and rule over the era of apocalyptic decay according to the Egyptian prophetic literature and the malevolent rulers of Kali Yuga of according to the Hindu chronology.

Yahweh-Jehovah, a god of war and sacrifice, whose original identity is the ruthless tyrant Anu, Saturn-Kronos, that cursed Time, the evil god of this world ... he is an impostor god and the true enemy of Humanity.

Their misanthropic religions such as Judeo-Christianity and Islam and their counterfeit sacred books such as the Bible and the Koran are nothing more than programs of psychological control for our mental enslavement in their system.

Since the evil Anu-Yahweh seized the Earth, our true story, that of Enki, has been replaced by a Jewish biblical lie and condemned to oblivion.

The Bible is nothing more than a blatant deception and a total reversal of the truth, falsified by the 'Chosen People' of that impostor god Anu-Yahweh.In addition, the Genesis accounts are nothing more than a twisted recast of the much older Sumerian records.

Attached: 1551153783579.jpg (1280x1015, 759K)

Anu-El-Yahweh-Saturn, the alienated god of Judaism, is the mysterious demonic god of the Illuminati and he only seeks to enslave us in his world of deception.

Instead, Enki-Ea, our true god, is a great cosmic hero who stands up against the infamy of his "father" Anu and fights for our freedom and well-being.

Enki, the enlightening Great Serpent, is no fallen angel like the Abrahamic Lucifer: Enki is Prometheus, the noble titan who gave the Man (his own progeny) the Fire of the Kundalini.

Enki is not the devil Satan either; Enki is Satya, the god of Eternal Truth and the lord of Satya Yuga, the next Golden Age and time of enlightenment on Earth.

Its original name, Satya (Eternal Truth), was corrupted and changed to Satan / Satan (adversary) by Anu in his Judeo-Andean tradition. The satanic devil of the Christians is nothing more than a slanderous caricature of Enki invented by Anu-Yahweh the liar.

Enki, the great god of waters and the master of divine wisdom, is the lord of the Age of Aquarius. Enki-Satya, the Eternal Truth, is identical to Kalki, the apocalyptic savior who will return to Earth mounted on his divine white horse along with the just solar deities and destroy all the impurity of Kali Yuga to restore the world and inaugurate the long-awaited Satya Yuga, the Age of Light in which our Enkite Gods will reestablish the original enkist spirituality.

Attached: 1537257074400.jpg (3037x3636, 3.58M)

not reading all this shit, OP.
Give me a tl;dr on if and when something is going to happen

The book is real...but the claim that it was over 100 pages is bullshit. The first edition from 1963 was only 41 pages and the last version from 1993 was only 85 pages.

worldcat.org/title/adam-and-eve-story/oclc/39097180/editions?referer=di&editionsView=true

You can see the entire first edition, unredacted, at the following link. It's a video of a guy flipping through the original book page by page. The page says there will be a pdf soon...

suspectsky.com/hidden-catastrophe-science/

Anyone remember the greentext of that guy on /x/ who predicted an alien invasion after a satellite crash in his dreams?

This seems familiar

Yes that was me. I psychically came here to this tread too because you were talking about it.

Attached: HolographicEntertainment.jpg (1551x590, 147K)

reddit.com/r/titor/comments/8ii5d5/sky_event_1328_q_4prcua0lbe/

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 9d52eb 1361222

May 10 2018 15:02:52 (EST)

endtimestruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Truckee-Nuclear-Explosion-e1409508386895.jpg

I saw your plan. 3:33 AM I was shown in full detail what you are going to do and where it will take place at. Now I'm going to take it along with this post straight to the top. You will not succeed with Nuking NASA. God showed me what their plan is to be and how it will unfold. 3:33 AM I was awakened after having a vivid lucid dream. I was here at the address listed in this form and I was with my family enjoying a beautiful day. All of a sudden a coldness like never felt before came over me as the air became crisp as the bite of winter. The wind started to pick up speed, my family started to get worried, then all of a sudden, a brilliant white light appeared South South East of where I was standing in the yard.

Attached: uwlv6lu7c3x01.jpg (640x751, 62K)

STOP SLIDING THE TOPIC SHILLS

What can you tell us of the Jews?

STOP SLIDING THE TOPIC SHILL

Here's a full archive copy

archive.org/details/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStoryTheHistoryOfCataclysms1993FullUNCENSORED/page/n31

Theres nothing to worry about friend. I'm getting sleepy. I'm gonna go to bed and I think you should too

Ancient aliens tier

This is the craziest shit I have evwr heard but its hard to argue against. The lord is real I always believed that. Enki huh?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160256494/
Everything I've already told you.
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20331335
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/21753658
All you need to do is listen.

A religious variety of Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity defined as adherence to religious Judaism, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies, and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority nation in their own state.

Attached: 5b3647148faac32f008b4828-750-421.jpg (750x421, 32K)

What a worthless post. Anyone that pays a shill like you is a complete fucking moron. BE GONE RETARD.

edoras.sdsu.edu/~vinge/misc/singularity.html 1993

Is that the one where the alien demons eat humans and wear their skins?

STOP SLIDING THE THREAD TOPIC SHILL
YOU'RE SO OBVIOUS

So does anybody have anything else to say about the Chan Thomas book or the coming Earth cataclysm? Or is it just more jew shills?

Fuck off.

sitchiniswrong.com/

A mysterious author releases a book called "The Adam and Eve Story" in the 1960s. Shortly after the CIA bans the book. In 2013 the CIA is forced to release the book as per the Freedom of Information Act. The book they release is heavily sanitized. The original copy had something like 250 pages while the version the CIA released had like 50 something pages. The book talks about a scenario in the future that starts with some sort of explosion in the mantle in the Pacific that causes a 90 degree pole shift and 1000 mph winds followed by massive 2 mile high tsunamis to sweep across the Earth from the Pacific to the Atlantic wiping out big cities like Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, and New York City. Few places on Earth are spared. Continents are covered in 50 feet of muck. Some continents disappear under the ocean while others rise. The author states this has happened numerous times before roughly every 7000 years and explains many things including flash frozen mammoths found in Siberia with buttercups in their mouths, stories across the globe of ancient floods, and per-cataclysmic civilizations like Atlantis and Lemuria.

I wish you didn't remind me.

Anyway, this is different. This is what Chan, Thomas has to say about the topic.

Attached: 1554185370700.png (405x606, 144K)

1997 Lightwave Render
Don't make the same mistake twice. Its not overnight or in an instant. I merely stuffed it into a pocket dimension until a future time when there is better means to discard it.

Attached: 192.png (499x499, 116K)

The original book did NOT have "something like 250 pages". See my previous post...

Technological harassment refers to the use of technology to view, track, monitor, and/or harass a person near or from a distance. The technology may include audio, and/or video surveillance, GPS trackers on vehicles, “Non-Lethal Weapons” (NLWs) Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) and satellites what is known as remote neural monitoring.

Short Description of Remote Neural Monitoring
Remote Neural Monitoring has the following capabilities. Tracking is able to lock onto a human being and track that person around. Mind reading is able to read that person’s mind and give response, answer, or reply over TVs or radios, to what you say or think privately to yourself, hit that person with directed energy and is able to tap into all electronics, TVs, radios, police scanners, computers with voice morphing synthetic voices, and is able to say things over TVs, radios, and (Voice Morph) clone or copy individual’s voices then broadcast those voices over police scanners and can imitate any actor’s voice or any individual’s voice over the TV and respond to what you are thinking or saying in that individual’s voice.

Attached: AttractorsBalance2.gif (593x371, 30K)

This. I believe that's what we're feeling. Everyone says something is wrong, but you can't put a finger on exactly what, and people are losing their minds. I think we've survived this before, and it was so horrific that it seared itself into our genetic memory.
Let's be real, with geologic timescales, I don't expect him to be accurate down to the year. I think even 10-50 off is still a pretty fucking solid guess.

Attached: 1554228604935.png (1920x1200, 2.39M)

Oh...that makes sense.

another Crust Spinnerz thread on pol?? wow f'real?!?

you guys realize this adam and eve story book contains things like, the earths crust moving about freely in a fraction of a day, destroying the entire thing. this happens roughly every 10,000 years.

the continents and tectonic plates have moved very little in the last couple million years. there is no evidence of global cataclysm every 10,000 years. canyon strata is not proof of this.

also contained therein, is a CRINGE rendition of genesis bases on these misunderstandings.

Crust Spinnerz go back to /x/

no one is shilling. if anything the CIA didnt want you lemming commoners believe half this shit or you would freak out. thats why it was redacted. because the author tried to manipulate his readers, it wasnt censored because its worthwhile information.

Chan Thomas has another book about ESP

worldcat.org/title/body-2-the-incredible-world-of-esp/oclc/618019&referer=brief_results

Can not find any info or a scan of this book anywhere. Only three known copies in libraries around the world.

In the second part of the adam and eve book, he briefly talks about how he taught ESP (successfully) to some 500 people at a university.

>represented by the symbol of the Serpent
You discover Satan my friend not the Lord.

THE SERPENT OF THE KUNDALINI

Moses was Born Again, which means that he created the soul, symbolized by the illuminated Tree of Life, the burning bush, that he saw in the wilderness. The enlightened Tree unified him with his inner Father: thus he received the commands of God directly. Moses needed to free the people of Israel from Egypt. Egypt represents the degenerated mind of man, and the Pharaoh is the tyrant that jealously rules over this man-made civilization of material power and desire. Israel is a compound word. “IS” is from Isis, the Egyptian divine mother. “RA” is the Egyptian divine father. And “EL” is Hebrew for God. So, when the nation of Is-ra-el is trapped in slavery, this is a symbol of one’s own inner Divinity trapped within the degenerated mind. Moses was told to take the rod, the spinal column, the Tree of Life in his own body, and it became a serpent: The serpent of the Kundalini. His serpent was more powerful than the negative serpent of the Egyptians. Thus, this story symbolizes the duality of the sexual force. Only the positive serpent, under the service of God, can free the soul from suffering. This is clearly represented in Egyptian art. (The positive serpent empowers the priest/king. The negative serpent controlled by man and wife.) The positive serpent protects, while the negative serpent must be dominated and conquered. Sex can be lustful or chaste. Sex can create or destroy. Sex can be animal or worshipful. Sex can raise a fiery chariot to God or pave a road to the Abyss. Sex is the natural function of the human being, but only sex as performed under the guidance of Divine Will. Sex performed under the guidance of the Mind creates suffering, pain and spiritual death. This is self-evident in those who seek happiness in sex. As with any desire of the mind, sexual desire can never be satisfied.

Attached: 1542221786780.jpg (4206x2804, 1.04M)

I think the vision comes from someone with an incomplete understanding and probably a little hyperbole involved. But let's say the magnetic field just... poof. Would the crust not move erratically?

Attached: 1554224374019.jpg (480x640, 62K)

>serpent is ebil
How do we know this, though? Because the references to snakes as a symbol of evil is pretty new. As in jeebus times new. Do we trust the older documents? Or those born of der juden?

the forces applied to it would completely destroy it, im pretty sure. this would cause rifts and openings in the crust releasing huge bursts of magma, that would then cool under water. these would be new mountains, new lands. there are no carbon dated mountains that are roughly 10,000 years old.

the continents are millions of years old. there are no new land masses. none of what is in that book actually happened.

Then explain how mammoths are found perfectly preserved in frozen mud with fresh flowers still in their stomachs with no ice crystals present in the flesh? The only thing that could do that is an instant drop in temperature to -80f while simultaneously being buried in a tidal wave of liquid muddy sludge.

Even if you don't believe in cyclical cataclysm the asteroid/comet scenario is very real...

sciencenews.org/article/greenland-impact-crater-top-science-stories-2018-yir

people on pol are having a tough time grasping this today. people 50+ years ago would not have been able to research how this is fake. they would have believed it, they would have gone insane.

the us government didnt want this to happen because some /x/ tier nut wrote a book. so they scrapped it. thats it.

Nice, thanks for the info fren.

Nigga my mind turned into itaelf then formed a potato. Fuck if this doesnt jog the brain. It...makes sense to be honest.

Attached: 183748494.gif (350x236, 168K)

Honest question. If you hate these threads so much why do you keep reading them? Just apply the filter and move on. It's not like the board is being spammed, it only takes up one spot on the catalog so if you don't like it why don't you just ignore it?

do a little googling before you start acting like a speaker box for some idiot author.

the best preserved mammoth is40,000 years old. with no flowers in the stomach. this stuff is not real.

i care for truth, wow shocker! none of this happened, thats a fact. i just dont want you guys believing this.

Transcending Good and Evil

From the beginning of time this concept has triggered a conflict in the spiritual world. Between light and darkness. Between white and black magic. Between occultism and wisdom. Our Earth and its spiritual dimensions, which are the thoughts of humanity are the mirror of these conflicts. Each time every human being makes a decision he is faced anew between a choice of 2 paths. The white road of unselfish LOVE or the black road of selfishness which ineluctably leads to doctrine. Every individual who comes into contact with higher learning considers themselves basically “good” and yet the two principles are still within him, obligating him to examine which thoughts and deeds he will use to serve which power. At the end of time the twilight of the Gods he will realize that heaven and hell are our own thoughts and actions, good and evil our own invention. Then he can draw on this experience to make the journey home to completeness. The powers of darkness and light serve only one Lord. The creator of all things. They have the one goal of availing ourselves of the life experience to create a race of superior beings. Power without LOVE can only lead to catastrophe.

Attached: 1534750210756.jpg (1813x5353, 3.74M)

This explanation is how I know you're a retard. There are tons of books that freaked many people out more than the Chan Thomas book would...yet the CIA didn't classify those.

idk man, it grinds my gears to see you guys eat this shit up.. mah b

Well I think that if it had and all the lava and heat he spoke of would mean that it would take thousands of years for the earth to even cool.
I mean I feel like we would see more signs of this, obvious signs.
I have a Environmental Sciences degree and did quite a bit in the realm of geology. 11500 years isn't that long. Geologically speaking, It's nothing.

no there isnt. find an examply of some cringe tier larping presented as if it was fact. no where in the book does it say this is satire or theory. these things are presented as facts.

consider mein kampf is banned from many libraries. not because its so intelligently written, but because people have a panic attack reaction to it.

Are we sure we don't have stuff dated from then? With the younger dryas impact crater in Iceland, it's making us take a second look at a lot of stuff we thought we knew. It makes me question whether we're as sure of all of this as we thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRsa4ro4Ixs

OP is the same obsessed chicken little. Every day posting the same shit.

Attached: 0092012_Woody_Harrelson_009.jpg (852x480, 77K)

How do u prove it wrong though?

modern man is roughly 250,000 years old. it seemed obvious to me that he managed to build stuff prior to the current age. i figured there were many cities, countries, wars in that time. 250,000 years.

it doesnt surprise me in the least that man built stuff in that time. its because you guys are dumb you eat this up.

ONE. DAMN. FLOOD. AFTER. ANOTHER

burden of proof is on the author. he says global cataclysm happens roughly every 10,000 years. he doesnt provide proof other than some interesting food for thought.

but a proof could be, for examply, that there are not found perfectly preserved mammoths corpses, like the author says.

That makes sense. Can you address what I said here?
How positive are we on the dating system? That might be brainlet tier questioning, but things change, and sometimes we match evidence to a narrative and fill in gaps. There's a lot of fucking time to look at,like you said. Geologic scale is massive.

Being off 5 or 6 hundred years on a 12,500 year cycle is not bad.
But that cycle really is there.

or a proof could be, rock strata is formed from compression over time. the authors basic misunderstanding of this calls the rest of his info in to question.

This beta cuck race traitor sure does have a lot of gullible chicken littles cluck clucking!

Attached: screen-shot-2017-06-19-at-10.03.34-am.png (404x463, 361K)

Nice strawman faggot. I never claimed the mammoths were from an earlier period. Looks like I was wrong about the flowers though. Why don't you explain the mud and flash freezing?

Nope, but its a discussion that isn't and shouldn't be shamed out of conversation. The whiteman always pondered his thoughts and discussed with others. This type of thinking drives the individual am I wrong?

Except that this is a politics board, you should take this to /x/

It doesn't surprise me, I think civilization stretches a lot farther back, and it gets fuzzy, because we're talking a long ass time for even artifacts to remain. I just find it fascinating, and want to know as much as possible about those who came before. How they lived, what they built, what they considered important. This past frames our future as a species.

Attached: 1554216483624.jpg (2259x1244, 495K)

It's a 12,500 year cataclysm cycle.
I think it's real.

many of these mammoths were found in siberia. its cold there.

GO BACK TO /X/

Our picture of the Egyptians from 5000 years ago is very fuzzy, and if you go earlier than that it becomes almost nonexistent, except for the secret artifacts that the elder vampires of the Vatican keep locked away in their secret hoard

Brazilian friend, don't post a site that is completely retarded without actually understanding Sitchin's work. He said there was planet hidden called 'Nibiru' where the Anunnaki came from and had a long orbit and everyone laughed at him decades ago and now they finally admit there is a hidden planet with a long orbit but somehow won't apologise to sitchin.

Attached: 1553419242516.gif (300x300, 403K)

So you cannot prove it wrong? as expected of a leaf.

Are you serious? There have been tons of books on ufo/alien/cataclysm/bio/nuke larps presented as fact. Mein Kampf wasn't redacted by the CIA now was it? So the Chan Thomas book is more dangerous than Mein Kampf?...even though it's total bullshit? You are really stretching here.

the CIA is political whether you like it or not

your gif is broked

You and the cult of Ben Davidson keep referencing the classification as some sort of evidence of truth. The Steele Dossier is classified. Does that make it true?

>how do i explain the impossible freezing dynamics of these mammoths
>it's cold

The leaf has spoken everybody.

WOW, i'm just feeling REALLY good. and AWAKE. wow! so awake. i just did some push ups and jumping jacks, and really got my blood FLOWING. i feel GREAT!! WOW! really AWAKE! i'm taking care of my mind and body, so i can keep saving info and considering what it all means. WOW. i feel GREAT! i just got back from an early morning run. WOAH. it was fantastic! i just feel so ENERGIZED and AWAKE. so much E N E R G Y. holy shit!! i'm WIDE a w a k e. i feel so ENERGIZED. i'll curl some weights after this post for 15 mins. then i'll get back to reading. i can't believe how GOOD i feel. WOW. so A W A K E!

Attached: 1514434042763.jpg (900x900, 566K)

>But let's say the magnetic field just... poof.
It won't, but it does flip, which will happen. When it does it could really fuck up our electronics due to space weather.
>Would the crust not move erratically?
Some say yes, there could be "slippage".
That would be a really bad thing.

You are nothing more than a brainlet who has become obsessed with a conman who is a YouTube eCeleb. Take your fanclub to /x/ where it belongs.

Attached: 1554229176565.jpg (640x657, 88K)

I thought I read that in "flipping" there's a period in there where it's sorta gone. Or extremely, extremely weak, and it's unclear how long that period lasts before it actually gets "flipped". Maybe I'm misremembering.

Attached: 1554141254393.png (657x527, 27K)

Take this (You) nigger, it's the last you are getting from me.

Attached: 1537747555125.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

I don't know but I think CIA fucked up for breaking many souls but for who? It's all for dollar. Those are strange people. Clown people? I think CIA should shut down. They have enough manpower and tools without the CIA anyway.

>That typing style
I-is that you, Mr. President?

Attached: 1554250429208.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Shut the fuck up faggot. Shitflinging over this sort of discussion means you are a jewish shill. Destroying discussion is what you excel at. No not today kike. Get out you heathen.

Attached: 1508038531888.gif (480x267, 3.7M)

>i just dont want you guys believing this
>idk man, it grinds my gears to see you guys eat this shit up.. mah b
don't worry about us user we'll be alright. I'm a geologist irl and I happen to love these threads. I can tell you from first hand experience that if you put 5 geologists in a room together each of them will have their own interpretation on how the earth was formed, and none of them can tell what will happen during a pole reversal so it's entirely open to speculation and the cataclysmic theory of events cannot be easily debunked. Sure, we're able to date the rocks on earth using detrital zircon radioisotopes and can determine with near certainty that those rocks are millions of years old, but that's not to say there haven't been events of major upheaval throughout the earth's history. Just look at the western cordillera, for example. There had to have been some seriously powerful forces at work to build that mountain belt. Mainstream science would have us believe it took approximately 200 million years to form, but that's based on the current rate of change in the layout of the tectonic plates and extrapolated retroactively according to that rate of change. It's not an absolute science and the theory of plate tectonics is still in it's infancy and is therefore open to new interpretations. My original point still stands, just ignore the threads if they're driving you nuts we're trying to have a discussion here.

>Transcending Good and Evil
Classic fallacy to do evil because you have "transcended" it, tree of knowledge of good and evil etc.

ITT antichrist shilling, jews HATE Christ, and everyones hates jews. Coincidence? I think not.

You and your Ben Davidson fan club belong on /x/ newfag.

This is supposed to be common knowledge yet they destroyed it over the millennia

Theres a 26,000 year cycle of rebirth called the precession of the equinoxes.

If you don't know shit about astrology then you won't be familiar with how any of this works. Basically all ancient texts tell us to look for signs in the heavens and yet (((christcucks))) as well as other religions ignore the insanely blatant truths in their Holy book about astrology all over the place

>inb4 HURR DURR ASTROLOGY IS DUMM AND FAKE

The entire civilized world from the Dawn of recorded history swore by it for everything they did and it had been able to predict countless circumstances and events. But keep denying it because you read some gay ass meme horoscope on some cat-lady tier feminist newsletter that gave you your sun sign and a shit vague description leaving out all the other signs, planets, houses, aspects, and timelines SPECIFICALLY tailored to you so you think it's bullshit and barely resonated with you.

I could explain it all but that's your own duty, it takes a solid year of practice, search and analysis to give you the full picture, and even after a week or two you'll be certain it holds evident truths, it really is that forever yielding. Very complex indeed.

Anyway, everything in life is forward in and out of blackness and light, it's creation, believe it or not there is no destruction, it's only a spiral forward, a loop. The society of earthlings gets reset after it decays, just like everything always decays, but when dies transforms into something new. Dead Flesh feeds the soil to become the grass to be eaten by the fauna to die again and return to the soil, as do cataclysms reshape the earth as does civilization after the end. Do you think death is the end? No, your achievements stay and they as well as you are eventually recycled into the system once more sprinting into life in a new form where you are needed. Life must go on, it simply does, it maintains, it changes.

1/2

Attached: 1552439268453.jpg (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Q predicted this.

Tell me more about this Dan

/x/ is the place for doomsday cults like Y2K, 2012, Adapt2030, Ben Davidson, and general chicken little nonsense.

Attached: chicken-little.jpg (800x1041, 72K)

Based and geologistpilled. This is essentially what I was asking earlier.

Attached: 1554143450316.gif (638x646, 3.93M)

Attached: 1554204068576.png (968x418, 234K)

>Cataclysm: Societal reset
I'm just waitin on the 12k year cycle to run it's course. It'll be here shortly.
youtube.com/watch?v=GD30QvUJfXQ

Attached: 1553657613789.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

From the book: "These people from other worlds never come here to live because this planet is the garbage dump of the Universe". This really struck me, as I have speculated that Earth was like the Alcatraz of the Universe where everyone sent the worst of their worst. But like people in prison, who still have those on the outside who love and care about them regardless of what they've done, "aliens" still come to check on us and sometimes help us, because some of them still care about us.

If anyone here is affected by the mandela effect then its real . But then again the mandela effect is not real its just mass schizophrenia . This GOD delusion is caused by GOD .. wake up sheeple none of this is real ... The normal world ended in 2012

It's a cataclysm man. Gib shekels, premium podcast. Early warning app.

Attached: Jim-Jones-bw.jpg (1165x1600, 111K)