Tfw you're a slim, attractive...

>tfw you're a slim, attractive, virgin 20 y/o white girl but you're such a NEET that you never leave the house unless with a parent

what do I do I wanna be married before 25 but I've never even held hands with a boy

Attached: IMG_2388.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5V-KAHU3zYo&bpctr=1557275392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Online dating.

With me

obviously date me, duh

>if OP was male he woud've been told to kill himself but since OP claims to be a girl, gets 2 offers within the first few posts

Attached: wojak white people smile.png (241x209, 3K)

I've thought about it but it always seems super sketchy : (

ok haha

im sorry

Attached: tumblr_phswapmxNR1qj2kgto3_250.png (250x254, 64K)

Join a club. Or date me if you live in illinois.

Calling bait. If not bait get out of house and do volunteering. Meeting guys 101.

And what do you plan to do when you are married? Sit on your ass whole day?

Do like every other femanon on Jow Forums does and online date and only look for the top 1% of men then go on Jow Forums and bitch about it after you inevitably get pumped and dumped.

It's not. It's pretty standard these days.

>tfw met a 6'3" handsome rich guy on Jow Forums
>been together for 2 years

I was kidding, but what do you expect? Guys on here including myself range from mildly to very desperate and women are more careful here because dating a guy from Jow Forums is usually a no go and even I understand this, so of course a women’s going to say no dumbass

Attached: 99827CDE-9708-4C85-843B-6583FDABD536.jpg (1024x593, 73K)

Congrats let me stew in my misery of being poor and alone it's all I have in life

The thing is, I'm really shy and it's hard to go from complete isolation to joining groups (don't live in IL sorry)
I guess I could try to volunteer but I'm afraid I'll ruin it : (
I plan on taking care of my house and children, and have a job if I need to but I'd prefer to be a homemaker.
I don't wanna be pumped and dumped, that's my #1 fear. Plus I don't really care about looks to be honest
how

Illinois is the trailer park of the US
>t. Illinois native that escaped at 3 years old.

You are from USA? If Europe i might be interested, but otherwise good luck user.

>how
Made friends on Jow Forums, one of my friends invited me to a server, ended up meeting this guy, fell in love.

As long as you don't give up your body too soon then you'll earn the respect of the right people, guys who only want pussy won't stick around for very long.

Volunteering for things isn't that difficult, take it from a socially awkward guy, they will treat you like a teammate it'll be fine.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07-01-15-42-1.png (943x1484, 660K)

I'm not OP

same on all accounts except im a dude

Attached: 05. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei [720p Hi10p AAC BDRip][kuchikirukia] [236BB482].mkv_snapshot_11.29_[201 (1280x720, 126K)

women dont know what theyre missing when it comes to the raw untapped potential of Jow Forums virginal lanklet career autists

>tfw I didn't compete hard enough in school to get a good job
>tfw I'm otherwise a genetic 5'10" failure
>tfw I have autism and can't relate to anyone anymore
It's all over.

They really don't.
He's hot as shit, as autistic as me, and will let me be a qt housewife as long as I cook for him and keep being nice to him.

Go to Ren Faire and cosplay as an elf chick. You will attract hordes of dudes who will think you are awesome and "the most amazing chick ever!" because you have prosthetic pointy ears and a cloak. It sounds like i'm joking, but really any awkward or geeky chick just has to go to a local Ren Faire and put on some prosthetic elf ears and the dudes will be all over you. Cloak might make you look more approachable but a period gown will make you his instant "manic pixie dream girl" or whatever the hell they call the archetype now.

Add me on discord.

>there is an equal and opposite thread by a man
>all "advice" is a callout
Poetry.

It's more like the projects.
Kentucky is a trailer park.

>>tfw you're a slim, attractive, virgin 20 y/o white girl
If all of that is true, you need to consider your options very carefully because if you game it right you could end up with a 9/10 guy instead of some random autismo on here.
There are men out there that have self-actualized and taken control of their lives after going full blackpill cycle and coming to the conclusion that the only thing they want is a virgin wife who hasn't had her brain ruined by having many sexual partners and thus can no longer pair bond due to desensitized oxytocin receptors in their brains.

These men either fall into bottomless depression or they actually do what it takes to try and make themselves into prime husband material.
There are guys on Jow Forums that have gotten totally Jow Forums and sorted their financial situation out to the point where they can actually support a stay at home mom. Dress extremely well, etc. These guys are doing things like "church shopping" because they don't even wanna play the dating game again with all these sluts and want to straight up court a woman trad style who still lives with her parents. Most of them aren't even religious. They just want a virgin white wife to have kids with more badly than they want to breath air.

If you can somehow get to where a guy like this is looking, you will be worth your weight in gold to such a man. Only thing is they are going to want to start having children very quickly, I don't know if you have any hangups about that. Also dealing with your new husband's closed door politics.

Attached: 3455787453w45757684.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Please date me please

This thread is filled with terrible people but what should I expect?

Attached: 86386B4E-7E3D-45F3-9FF4-3666A53B6D83.jpg (1294x1498, 122K)

I'm

If you are interested. I think I meet most girls concrete standards, but I'm not too good with socializing with women. I think we seem compatible though

Is it even possible to get your act together after 23? I feel like I'm trapped in my job (a job that I absolutely hate doing and wish they would fire me from) and I don't have anything that would be attractive to a woman. Now that the standards for men are so fucking high just to even get a fatty I can't even imagine what it would take to get an attractive woman.

Attached: 1556172337623.jpg (1466x2211, 484K)

First get a job
Second learn to do a proper blowjob
A good man will come, at the age of 25 you will probably be in route to be neet for life thanks to the support of your husband.
All you have to do is giving him blowjobs and pretend to love him/have his children.

To add to this, I want to make it clear that Jow Forumsacks are not bad people.
They have probably the best sense of humor on Jow Forums.
People picture basement spergs and skinheads and shit but the reality is that they are more like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5V-KAHU3zYo&bpctr=1557275392
Like my ultimate idea of heaven is to just be comfy at home with my family, having fun times with cooking or games. Once I knew that this is what I wanted, my depression was 100% cured and I knew I had to transform into the best me I could be. Also MurdochChan met Murdoch on Jow Forums and once I found that out I resolved to do the same thing.

Attached: 2145234357645634563456745764.png (758x769, 28K)

talk to attractive guys at library
>smart
>good looking

>being jealous of women who will never experience confidence feel from the self improvement, hard work and hobbies
I pity them. They just flow through life never experiencing anything worthwhile.

People say that the hardest thing woman can do is to give birth. But thats their primary biological purpouse. Makes you think...

Attached: 1553591258441.jpg (865x631, 63K)

>married before 25
Why should someone marry you OP? What are you like irl?

Confirms my theory that most anons here would be bf material if not for their massive insecurities.
This gives me hope, thank you user. Not OP, but I think I actually met someone like this here on Jow Forums. We got along very well, but in the end it didn't amount to much thanks to the massive amount of distance between us. But where do guys like that look for women irl, besides churches obviously?

You sound fucking insane.

I believe you
Don't give up user!!! 5'10" really isn't that short, trust me.
godiwishthatwereme.jpg
I've always wanted to go to a ren faire desu but I think I'm too shy and nervous atm
Thank you so much, this is really nice advice. I've heard about "church shoppers" but I don't think they've come to mine yet (I'm Roman Catholic). I'm totally fine with having children immediately, it's honestly my dream to have as many as possible/my husband wants before my fertility runs dry.
1. Ok, I was planning on getting a summer job anyway, 2. I don't want to be slutty : ((. Also why would I marry someone I didn't love.
That's my dream too! I'm trying to improve myself as best I can as well.
I'm pretty much home bound (all the people in my town are either elderly or families) so my closest library isn't great in that regard, but maybe one near my school will be.
I disagree. Sure I've felt I've had things a bit easier especially when it comes to how I'm treated but I always get a rush when I see I've improved on my art or writing, or I've gotten a faster swimming time.
I like to think I'm pretty good marriage material.
>kind, patient, and "motherly" disposition (told to me by others)
>generally fit without really trying i.e. good genes
>good at cleaning, cooking, sewing, etc.
>like to think I'm rather intelligent if that counts for anything (well read too)
>very supportive and loyal
>introverted as hell, though

Attached: IMG_0562.jpg (1700x2464, 1.03M)

what type of dude are you looking for? lookswise and personality? do you have high standards?

>This gives me hope, thank you user. Not OP, but I think I actually met someone like this here on Jow Forums. We got along very well, but in the end it didn't amount to much thanks to the massive amount of distance between us. But where do guys like that look for women irl, besides churches obviously?
I'm gonna be honest with you, I have no idea.
I'm an aspiring one of those guys where I got the Jow Forums down and the dressing nice, but I don't quite make enough money to support a family yet. I make ~$60k in an area where I can only comfortably live by myself in a 2 bedroom apartment. I live like a monk though so I save a lot of money.
My plan once I lock down a house is to literally look for a wife on Jow Forums in a way where I don't doxx myself. Criteria are going to be:
>virgin
>white
>not fat
I figure everything else will work out if a woman is also addicted to Jow Forums. We will probably get along. It will be like an arranged marriage, where we will find out stuff about one another as we go.

Attached: 1555717159268.png (336x485, 128K)

I assure you, I am the opposite of insane.

Attached: 1556915934172.jpg (1024x765, 106K)

Not really, I don't think. I think my only real preferences are that he's my height at least (I'm 5'8") and intelligent. Being well-groomed would also be nice, but overall I think I'm more into brains than looks. I don't have much experience with the opposite sex (besides family) so I don't really know.

You are a Jow Forums user that fancies yourself as an staright arrow upstanding citizen. You have fallen for propaganda.

tfw no autistic tryhard femcel gf

Did you see Actually, were you interested at all with guys "from the internet" or did they have to know you IRL?

I'm not bf material, though I'm insecure it's because I should be. There's nothing worse than a Dwight, or any other man who is overly confident without deserving to be.

>I am autismo
>Help me get a bf
Threads like these make me unfazed by women hate threads

wow hes just like me lol

>1. Ok, I was planning on getting a summer job anyway, 2. I don't want to be slutty : ((. Also why would I marry someone I didn't love.
I'm gonna reiterate my warning from before. Do NOT. I repeat, do NOT give up your virginity to any man who is not going to marry you, like some random guy at your summer job. You have NO IDEA what an absolute commodity you are if you are a young virgin white woman. There are tens of thousands of men out there who have made acquiring a white virgin wife their sole purpose in life. Do NOT give up your virginity to the first random loser that is kind of cute your age.
Read about oxytocin's effect on the brain during sex and how your greatest chance for a happy marriage is to be married to the first man you have sex with.
Ask anyone who has had sex for the first time, especially women. Something happens in your brain involving pair bonding that is hard to break. To the point that women who have had many partners totally lose that magic connection as those oxytocin receptors build up a resistance to it. It's very similar to how opiate addiction works.

Attached: DIVORCECUCKED.jpg (633x360, 53K)

Wanna go out with me? I just turned 20 and I’m a boy in the same boat

ur a grown ass man bro shut up

To add to that, the virgin part is actually MORE IMPORTANT than the youth part....to a point.
I would rather marry a 25 year old virgin than a 20 year old non-virgin. Most women today have no idea how much top tier men care about this. I'm talking about masculine men that have their shit together. The only catch is that most of these guys are around late 20s to early 30s unless they have wealthy parents. Really though you should be looking at a 5-10 year age gap as its more ideal than marrying someone your age. It makes for a better marriage. Plus men that are in really good shape take forever to age so you'll "match" better when you're both old. Look at Jared Leto. He can't date women his own age or it will look like he's with his mom.

Attached: 23464564565462345643574788565464.png (1000x1000, 120K)

:, )
I'd prefer irl (it seems less scary) but I'll take a look at your thread!
Is this not Jow Forums? I don't see what I've done to be worthy of hatred.
I won't, I promise! I only really want to lose my virginity on my wedding night, so I'm not tricked.

I'll definitely keep that in mind! I'm not sure if my parents would approve of me marrying an older man (they're protective if you couldn't tell) but I personally wouldn't mind it at all (especially since men my age aren't usually interested in marriage yet).

>I won't, I promise! I only really want to lose my virginity on my wedding night, so I'm not tricked.
Excellent.

Attached: 1553107790657.jpg (863x583, 52K)

>Top tier male
>On Jow Forums
I'm always impressed by the delirium that people can suffer

you might be surprised at some of the denizens of the Jow Forums Jow Forums Jow Forums trifecta

Statistically we have to have a few successful people. They just aren't going to advertise themselves.

>Jow Forums
A board that worshipped Zyzz after someone kept tracks on him on BB.com, then a bunch of other role models stepped up:
>A 5'4 lad named TinyTrip, who I saw personally in Brick Lane market, East London
>Scooby
>Braf or whatever the fuck his name is
>Some Russian power lifter
>All advice is left with 'yeah man well doing 17 OHP reps works for me so it might not work for you so you just have to experiment'
>Will I lose my gains if I run
>Jow Forums
>Literally shilling
>No one knows what a put or call option is
>Everyone is slinging out bizarre cryptocoins while hoping it goes big so they can dump the coins for a few ETH satoshi's
>No one knows basic portfolio theory
>Using any math is a bannable offence
>Jow Forums
>Can make memes/dog whistle
>Takes credit for a lot of other content
>Overestimates their ability
>Can only get shit done when they actually focus on it (see HWNDI, Honk, Ebola Chan, anti mothers father day, Trump)
The fact you think that those boards even have anyone of actual character (and actively contributes) is the most dumb thing I've heard on this board.

Please mate, get a rope and just finish yourself off in your bathroom or some shit

>Statistically
>No stats to back it up
The only person I can think of is Victor Nigilo since he makes odd /mu/ references, but I cannot think of a single talented person who I can recall outside of this Vietnamese fishing site

>WOW IM GIRL AND IM SO LONELY AND NERDY. I HAVE NO FRIENDS
>gets 300 responses within 2 seconds

K

>it's a women who doesn't bring anything to the table except her cherry episode

She's a waste of oxygen if she can't succ her husband, you are a huge incel and should have sex

I've gotten 64 over the course of 6 hours

Attached: BRUB7996.gif (400x267, 2.24M)

dont antagonize her loser shes my princess

If you live in SoCal then fuck it I’ll consider it.

Additional things that might matter before I sleep:
>blonde haired, blue eyed
>I said I was good at cooking but I like to think I'm especially good at baking
>currently in a BA/MA program for education
>eager and willing to learn

Let me be honest. I'm similar to what you want - an autistic Jow Forums user that actually is fit, smart, making money in a good career AND interested in a white virgin autistic femanon.
If you want to appeal to me or someone similar there are a few tips: you said you're smart, is that true? Because I routinely discuss politics, economics, history and scientific topics, and a woman incapable of that would bore me.
Second tip, unless you're getting inheritance or dating a multimillionaire even most well-off people will balk at having a lot of kids with a stay at home mom. Just doing a reality check. Third, I need to know you exist. Let's say you want to date me. How the fuck would I even get in contact with you? Where do you live? You might have better platforms for dating autists than mining Jow Forums or Jow Forums

>politics, economics, history and scientific topics, and a woman incapable of that would bore me.
Dude women aren't into any of that shit with the exception of some women are into certain specific fields of science that pique their interest. If you expect ANY woman to be interested in politics/economics/history you are barking up the wrong tree and don't know how to search for the actual best women to marry.

Agreed. The best woman to marry is the one who enjoys cooking, knows how to laugh and not take life too seriously, and cares about raising your kids properly. If you want to have deep philosophical or intellectual discussions, find some good male friends to do that with and just make sure you don't end up with a feminazi cunt who makes you miserable.

Looks like you never talked to academic women. I meet plenty of them, so I know they exist.

If you're going after Stronk Wamen in Current Year +4 may God have mercy on your soul.

Attached: D4Auo4CXsAEpYr_.jpg (720x719, 63K)

Jesus fuck anons, how desperate can you be? Get a fucking grip

This is an odd way to go at it, but do you happen to have a Kik or Discord or any other way to talk? I'm a guy and I'm 6'1 I'd say I'm fairly intelligent in most areas

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being desperate to get married and have children, as long as you still can.

Attached: 43256457624563456.jpg (1024x377, 59K)

>There are guys on Jow Forums...
The absolute state of you.

My advice to women is to avoid anyone on Jow Forums tbqhwy.

This thread is bait designed to observe the degenerate behavior of neet male behavior on this board.

My advice? Leave Jow Forums forever.

You guys are shills.
The immediate faux disgust for a good thread makes this transparent.
Real disgust would be to make these young women have to choose between various niggerball obsessed normie cuckolds to marry. Absolutely disgusting. NEET autiste women should be allowed to marry the most powerful autiste men so they can both be happy.

Attached: 1556733911159.jpg (640x800, 266K)

>I'm totally fine with having children immediately, it's honestly my dream to have as many as possible/my husband wants before my fertility runs dry.
Imagine having a wife like this who is pregnant and smiles at you at the dinner table while your kid is inside her tummy

Attached: deus dong.jpg (228x561, 21K)

You definitely sound like on of them to me. But thank you, I've figured there are probably a lot more like you out here. And good luck on finding that waif, user. But be sure to not be too pushy at the start, most girls here are very very wary of meeting guys from Jow Forums irl.
But you are!!!! Nobody "deserves" to be confident, it's a huge plus no matter what situation you are at in life. Don't wallow in self-doubt and pity, user, it's the worst possible thing you could do to yourself.

well stop putting a schedule on yourself. That way you dont care about meeting a goal that seems very stressful to you already.
Also what do you enjoy doing on your free time. Find places where people do such things and make friends.

Hey I met my so on Jow Forums and he's an amazing dude. The thing that made him attractive was that he wasn't a desperate loser though, despite his circumstances. Many guys here seem to exude the aura of "woe is me" when they live perfectly normal lives. I've never met a person in life that I admire more than him.

> wanna be married before 25 but I've never even held hands with a boy
Why?

>very supportive and loyal
How would you even know if it wasn't tested in romantic context? Besides, you're missing the whole "be in relationship with another parent who isn't a relative for years".

It doesn't even need to be an academic. Conversational knowledge of the topics should be expected of any functional adult.

I'm alright with politics (especially historical politics, modern politics stresses me out), economics bores me, but I'm really into history and science!
I realize that! It's just a dream. I wasn't really asking for offers, just advice but I suppose I could give someone my discord. I won't say exactly where I live (for obvious reasons) but I'll say the New York metropolitan area.

Attached: GECX1131.gif (400x267, 3.46M)

>I wanna be married before 25
Why?

>the often talked about "wall"
Why basing your life on an Internet meme?

Not her, but there is a reason why men of all ages prefer young women, is there not?

>what do I do I wanna be married before 25
Even if you're not religious, you should probably go to church services or try to join christian circles. Guys in those circles who are serious about their beliefs are always looking to marry and start a family that young.

Attached: 1435835671840.png (275x200, 22K)

Are you in college or anything? No offense but you seem very dumb and you need way more life experience before deciding something like getting married and having a child.

Like this level of naivety and delusion is something I would expect from a 14 year old.

>No offense but you seem very dumb and you need way more life experience before deciding something like getting married and having a child.
How are you supposed to get experience in love and romance without getting married or , at the very least, having the desire to have children?

Date one of these thirsty fish in this thread

Attached: 4fZZq7w.png (1198x1200, 93K)

I'm not really asking for a date, I'm asking for advice for finding a romantic partner as a person who has issues with social situations/interacting without being embarrassed of myself.

If you're legit then fine enough. This thread does smack of incel bait though

I thought a Renaissance Fair was people dressing up as historical shit, elves never existed.

I'm sorry : (, I didn't mean it to sound like incel bait
I think these days it's more pseudo-historical fantasy stuff.

TAMPA
A
M
P
A

>I'd prefer irl (it seems less scary) but I'll take a look at your thread!
so uh
how did that go?