Brendon Tarrant NOT a lone wolf

You are ALL responsible

Attached: A5559367-1B96-4A85-8CEF-C90E23FD9E28.png (2048x1536, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/israeli-spy-agency-mossad-regularly-faked-australian-passports-exagent-20100226-p8om.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, we would have shot up a synagogue.

It’s to late I’ve already fled the country. Get fucked faggot!

Attached: F418A331-9079-49FB-90B5-9138B10E375F.png (607x582, 132K)

Touché

kek i wonder if that time i totally rolled quints after telling Australia to go fuck itself inspired him

Not all Muslims! Oh wait

Yes, he was an indoctrinated internet soldier.

Yeah a community of trolls. Definitely not Mossad. Definitely not a hoax shooting.

Attached: 1531574380776.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

Sloppy fucking job Mossad

Attached: 1552108796017.jpg (648x720, 60K)

Just gunna leave this here...

Attached: AUSSIE DINDU.jpg (750x873, 96K)

in death he has a name

Fuck Stuff.

His name is Saint Tarrant

Attached: 1554249773178.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Which community they talking about? Who's the troll here?

Attached: 1989EB9F-ABDB-486B-B311-D06393818A2D.png (680x680, 620K)

>in a community of trolls.
What a shame. I know how it feels to be sorrounded by trolls. They can make you crazy. Luckily i found this gem of a website.

Attached: 1523180626862.jpg (828x975, 165K)

And was able to escape them.

based

or the Parliament

"community of trolls" is so meaningless. it is just the latest version of 'people who disagree with me' taken to a new level because old people don't understand the internet

Do not come online if you are underage and this stupid.

He is a mass murderer who shot unarmed people.

Everyone here who is underage get the fuck out.

classic Australian shitposting. bravo 10/10

If these guys had a legal leg to stand on, they'd be naming names, not just spitting out vague BS.

read it and weep into your mother's apron before she makes you dinner

>don't dislike this thing or else terror will happen
sounds like the terrorists are winning, pussy

>You are ALL responsible
WRONG BOARD FAGGOT
Your looking for the MIGA MOSSAD forums
We dont preach attacking muslims here.

>trolls
i.e. people I disagree with. Tumblrinas and redditists are trolls.

rebbit spacing

Attached: 1533066825255.jpg (923x713, 68K)

why should i be crying? dude ur supposed to be funny lol. worst australian ever

Remember; in America propaganda is legal

yeah thats how CNN is still a thing. wew

it means there are laws coming that will prevent underage psychos from spreading incitement to murder.

good luck.

im not underage and i dont plan on inciting violence, nigger. but i will laugh at how people are handling the NZ 'incident'. its most likely staged

Why don't you spy on Emus and make your sorry existence worthwhile ASIO?

It's as bad as the handling of Brexit.

lol why u delete that cunt?

What the fuck is stuff.co.nz? Why should I care what they and their 2 readers think?

Hold up there m8, using the term "people" is a bit of a stretch.

>He thinks you can ever successfully censor online speech

>what is the streisand effect
>what is encryption
>what is a VPN
>what is P2P
>what is the darkweb
>what are Tor hidden services
Gen Z will adapt faster then you can shit cunt.
And the more you try ban "wrong think", the more will be pushed towards it.

Attached: moonman & pepe.jpg (502x442, 29K)

okay maybe ur just stupid then.

hur dur my retort here.

get a conscience.

>what is stenography techniques

Oh fuck off, wat are you? a kike hiding behind an Aussie flag?

Attached: 1554236987156.jpg (900x900, 60K)

And in Jow Forums's defense,
faggots here have done MORE to call out this MOSSAD stooge, with more effective counter arguments against the shooting, then anything the main stream media has published (which is just unconvincing oy vey, muh feelz, you should love multiculturalism faggotry).

Obvious b8 is obvious. Less plebbit spacing next time fag

>Shoots up a church/school
Always. Never go after the (((politicians))) eh? Gee, I wonder why!
Do your part, user

Attached: 1549950750032.png (368x544, 343K)

Have a conscience, and it tells me, to tell you Plebbit is down the hall and to the left.

Attached: Aboriginal Man.jpg (800x588, 82K)

His name is Saint Tarrant.
Her name is Ebba Akerlund.

Attached: 1553548467288.png (1612x1594, 1.76M)

you are proof.

I've been around longer than reddit, newfag.

Incitement to murder is a criminal offense,

like I said before, good luck with that.

I hope the next one massively murders journalist jews.

Biggest news website in nz

Tarrant was obviously a facebook troll and not one of us.

At no point did he drop a single Jow Forums or Jow Forums specific meme and instead just blasted the usual memes seen on facebook and youtube.

Proof of what nigger? That you're a nigger?

Attached: 1554186102469s.jpg (176x250, 7K)

Even the mudslimes think mossad did that shit nigger come on now.

Attached: 1529050410811.gif (800x800, 309K)

Attached: he-has-a-point-you-know.jpg (400x400, 113K)

Prove it's mossad m8. Not once over the past 3 weeks have you stupid cunts produced a reliable link between Saint Tarrant and Mossad. So lmao, at this obvious shilling, go back to where you belong or show my a credible link.
>>>>>>>>>>>/fuckoff/

Attached: 1553547923127.jpg (474x632, 57K)

this. or social media headquarters.

next happening is most likely gonna be spurred by Rachel Maddow's insanity. she's promoted hundreds of thousands of protests over unreleased mueller report soon to break out in about a week. expect millions of crazies out and about. expect some of them to act... fuckin crazy. we arent the fags u gotta worry about dipshit. its them. go to fumblr or twatter and scream at them instead

>wen u huft so mush petrole that u’re hair&beard is a cloud of smoke
ayy digiridoo naffin ay puff puff

Like my Digeridoos.

Attached: Digeridoo.jpg (257x196, 4K)

>You are ALL responsible
How many kills do I get the assist for?

Attached: 1553452546809.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

i think this thread was started as an australian shitposter's atonement for his sins. he's acting all goodie goodie to distance himself from us when his cucked government comes crashing in on him and now he's pulling a holier than thou on his own board. sound about right? lol ur so boned. u and sweden both.

>You are ALL responsible

nope, the blood is on the hands of the politicians who brought child-raping terrorists into our homes by the millions. after thousands of rapes, murders, and terrorist massacres, you must logically expect there's going to be reciprocation.

>tfw we are a community

Attached: images (1).jpg (299x168, 12K)

Get a load of this cunt. You really do belong on Reddit you miserable little faggot.

Attached: 50%OFMALESINATLANTAHAVEHIV.png (411x316, 110K)

I like how the observers and discussions are at fault, but not those that created the propensity politically.

That nigger didn't even put me in the screencap.

Attached: 1536893438225.png (658x662, 59K)

will we get strongly worded letters from the NZ gov because we post on an underwater tapestry weaving forum?

should have picked a better island mr larp, if you were legitimately wanted and were in DR youd be found within 2 days tops lol

>Prove the secret intelligence agency did something secretly.
Unless we destroy the israeli government, raid their offices, and seize their files, you never going to get the magic incriminating document you want.

However,
we use deductive logic to find those most likely to be responsible.
>1. first israel's history of terrorism & false flag tactics is well known (Lavon affair, USS liberty, 9/11, ISIS etc)
>2. The history of agencies manipulating low IQ spergs into doing attacks, as exposed in (pic related)
>3. He targeted (muslims) & goal of creating a race war between whites & Muslims is exactly what Jews want, and have been promoting for decades via media, hollywood etc
>4. That he traveled to Israel
>5. That he specifically said he's NOT an anti-semite, and has no problem with israel, despite that being in TOTAL CONTRADICTION to Chan culture that knows the jews are behind open borders, who he claims to represent.
>6. that he DOESNT attack anyone of significance behind open borders, instead targets no body immigrants, that wont have a dent on immigration at all, and will obviously generate SYMPATHY from the NPC majority, and turn people away from the right.
>7. That he had a large amount of funding (that he claims was made by crypto, except crypto market crashed)
>8. That he WANTS a gun ban in NZ. Somehow things that will trigger one in US
>9. that he mentioned he had "limited time" to re-write his manifesto. WHY ??? If he was really a lone wolf, there is no time restriction, he could have done the shooting at any time.
>10. His attempt to do everything possible to implicate the right & chan culture in the attack. Which is what the jews want shut down/banned.

Conclusion,
NONE of that is consistent with a "woke right wing chan user".
Its consistent with a Zionist FED (MOSSAD) funded & manipulated puppet.

Attached: terror factory.jpg (317x475, 110K)

PSYOP hoax case closed fake as fuck

What you're saying is that ALL muslims are responsible for their radical elements and ALL jewish people are responsible for the subversive ones

>never ggoing to get the magic incriminating document you want
>never
>never
>never

L M A O
M
A
O

At least you're an honest shill m80. You have zero proof, repeat ZERO. And yet you still shill like it's the truth.

>conclusion
no. Your conclusion is simply that you have no links vbetween tarramt and mossad and evidently you know you NEVER will. Stop shilling you fukn loser, """"deductive reasoning"""" is not proof so stop acting like it is.

why do pics like that make me rock hard?

>no proof
Just keep repeating, hopefully it will stick. Spineless shill faggot.

Brenton Tarrant did what everyone on this board only dreams about. He took the fight to the enemy and won. He is an inspiration to all the white nations of the world who are enduring the never ending onslaught of brown invaders flooding into their countries at the behest of their own governments. He shows us that we can fight back, that we can make a difference, and above all that we are not beaten.

This is why the shills are spending so much time and effort to shut down his story. They want the videos censored, they want you to think he was a jew, and they want to kill that spark that Brenton Tarrant lit inside all of us. They want to replace his name, Brenton Tarrant, with an acronym "BT" so that we are not singing his name. They do not want you to rally behind his call to action, and above all they do not want you to embrace accelerationism.

The only thing they fear more than us taking action, is accelerating things to a point that the normal faggots begin to take action.

This is only the begining….

THE FIRE RISES!

Attached: 1552980951063.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

anyone else having trouble with captcha or is it just me?
I either have to complete 5 captchas in a row (sometimes have to do this multiple times) or "select the x" and it takes an hour to fade the fuck out into a new picture
Also, it's started telling me I've mistyped the captcha when I go to post after I've correctly solved it
I'm not buying a stupid pass

Oh no. Come get us, australia!

News piece from today

Headline:
Dark corners of internet. Youth are withdrawing from society and getting radicalized

Under picture:
The symbol of Doomers, smoking man with a sad look, archetype of melancholic and young who are detached from society

"Welcome to 8ch, most bleak corner of the internet", greets international forum among on others Estonian youths.

No force is controlling the wild west of intertwined world. Tens of social platforms - Jow Forums,8ch, reddit, discord etc. - are open for communication for all

Attached: doomer.png (857x888, 418K)

see how loudly they protest the suggestion...

they know that all their online savagery contributes to these things...

they know, but they don't care because they're psychotic.

I agree with you, but allow me to play doubles advocate: politicians are hard targets, public spaces of worship are soft targets. At least he had the decency to actually attack nonhuman invaders, rather than Christians. Not everyone can be McVeigh.

Attached: 1553325636857.jpg (694x658, 166K)

>At least he had the decency to actually attack nonhuman invaders

maybe you are the nonhuman one.

also its devils advocate not doubles advocate you illiterate fool.

stop spreading dumbness online.

>"deductive reasoning" is not proof so stop acting like it is.
deductive reasoning is exactly how detectives get warrants for "reasonable suspicion", & "prove beyond a reasonable doubt" someone is guilty, without having documented "PROOF" that they commuted the crime.

Everything i listed are individual facts. that collectively paint a picture.
And that picture is of a zionist sperg, likely funded and influenced by a zionist intel agency (MOSSAD)

the sheer amount of (((damage control))) over naming MOSSAD on this board is a rad flag in its own right.

Attached: mossad sloppy job.jpg (266x246, 24K)

Oh and one more thing
MOSSAD have used AUSTRALIAN PASSORTS for their operations in the past.
Just another little piece of the puzzle, that show the extent MOSSAD will go to

>Israeli spy agency Mossad regularly faked Australian passports: ex-agent
baka.com.au/national/israeli-spy-agency-mossad-regularly-faked-australian-passports-exagent-20100226-p8om.html

>here judge this is my deductive reasoning
LMAO. Pathetic as fuck m80, not even joking. Just admit you never had a link between Tarrant and Mossad and stop posting about it completely. You've shown yourself to be a liar (no link) and now you keep pushing your lie.
>damage control
no. This is a post happening psy-op that you fell for, faggot. To make you skeptical and paranoid that there couldn't ever be a European who stands up for themselves. Good job, you are literally such a brainlet you have let a theory with NO PROOF (your own admission) contaminate your brain.
>no proof of ties exist between tarrant and mossad
This isn't up for debate buddy, you are creating links out of thin air and it's fukn pathetic.
Just fyi 8/pol/ bans all of you mossad false flag faggots now because all of your evidence has been debunked so many times it's spam. So get a grip, cunt, not everything is mossad lmao

Attached: 1554195360332.jpg (722x1463, 290K)

>the New Jewlander cries out in pain as he strikes you

>You are ALL responsible
I agree , ALL muslims are responsible .

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x653, 78K)

>implying

Lucky Larry Silverstein, urban MOving SyStems incorporAteD (MOSSAD), and the Five Dancing Israelis (CONFIRMED MOSSAD AGENTS)

listen to this nigger, it wasnt a psyop u schizo. I think he could have chosen a better way to get his message across, but it was legit.

Attached: 1553087520807.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

fukn reading comprehension m80. It was 100% legit and Tarrant is 100% /ourguy/

Attached: 1554203525708.jpg (720x960, 195K)

lol wtf how many estonians could even possibly browse 8ch

And now politicians are voting to have other politicians censored for saying naughty things about mass immigration.

Politicians have completely sold us out.

Attached: 7863465328745234.png (724x401, 173K)

>Politicians have completely sold us out.
Sold you out?

No.
They were bought.

Attached: Macron If only crif.png (997x657, 570K)

Let them clamp down our rights. In the end normies will wake up when society goes to hell and they are going to get all the blame.

YOU'LL NEVER GET ME ALIVE, COPPERS!!

Attached: beetle YAMEROOOO.jpg (1736x732, 313K)

Did you notice any change in the normies?
Anyone having discussion's bordering the redpill?

I guess in percentage vise from total number of people more than any other nation. In total numbers very low indeed.

>everyone I don't like is a troll

>I’ve been here longer than reddit has existed
>falls for the ole doubles advocate routine
>I was only pretending to be retarded