Be me

>be me
>in class
>professor starts ranting about child support and how his ex wife cheated on him and stole custody
>tells us to be very careful around women and who you have children with
Holy shit this guy told us he paid more than 50 grand on child support. Should I avoid getting married like the plague?

Attached: D21519E6-73C2-4393-A0F0-53C88A7DC6EC.png (550x550, 150K)

you shouldn't compare yourself with others by using artifacts and methods to the madness.

Attached: coal 10.png (736x2860, 435K)

You only know one guy irl that's been divorce raped?

marry an asian, they'll be mostly upfront about the money and not using a jewish lawyer as a leash around your neck

Child support should be abolished. The woman has the SOLE decision on whether or not she gives birth. As the custodial parent, the woman will have the companionship, love, and loyalty of the child for LIFE. The woman should have to pay for this benefit. There is no rational counter argument. A woman has a child because it will make her happy have a child. The woman should have to pay for that which makes her happy. No one else should be obligated to subsidize the decision a woman made to do something which makes her happy.

>Should I avoid getting married like the plague?

Uh. Yeah.

Even if you don't get married you still have to pay child support.

He’s not wrong. He’s speaking from advice. Women are like alcohol. You know it’s gling to be a headache but you indulge anyway.

Alimony payments are based on a percentage of your income. They can be higher the more kids you have and for other reasons, and if you have kids with more than one ex-wife you can end up owing more than 100%.

Marriage can be a good thing, but if you wouldn't still love her after she did all that to you, she's not worth it.

Yeah dude. Fuck women. They suck. They get it easy mode for like 35 fucking years plus. They get every advantage.

Learn from niggers on how to treat women

Man, I remember when professors would just go off on a tangent for hours at a time.
Was the class 2 and a half hours long, 2 of them would be spent on off-topic bullshit or some shit that had nothing to do with the subject while I was sitting in the back trying to keep myself from falling asleep in a dimly lit room with a bunch of strangers. And it """coincidentally""" was always the chicks who pretended to converse and care with each professor's rumblings. Not that I complain, sure beats an actual lesson heh.

Remember that time the video-editing professor went on a rant about how we should band together and seize our political rights and stick it to the faculty, got less from that class than fucking youtube videos.

Yes.
But in a lot of countries now even cohabiting is classed as marriage "light".
There have been cases where youngsters in their first homes in Britain have lived with a girl for over 6 months, she's rode the BBC carousel and took over the home, formally in his name and took all the furniture. He was even told to pay half the rent to the end of the contract.

Lost the link but I'm sure some ass on here can find it.

So yes. Never fuck a girl who knows you or your name and certainly not in the same town. Never move in with anyone and why the fuck would you want kids for niggers to fuck.
Do you honestly think your one or two kids, which is the max an ordinary working man can afford will dent the world wide plan of absorbing 2billion Africans in the next 50years.
You think you're a wage cuck now.

Stay single. Fuck whores and hoes, buy a boat and a sports car and live. You are the last of the line. And when you get to 55 60 just before you start to shut down, grab a machine gun and become cancer.

God speed

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u2.jpg (750x1000, 52K)

Lmao never seen the comments before

If you wanna get married you get a prenup. If she don't wanna, then find someone new. As far as child support use condoms.

Yes.

Modern marriages are employer/employee relationships. You set down the agreed terms and pay a wage for services.

uh duh? the fact that you even have to ask makes you an IQlet and some vaginal jew is going to con you into a life of perpetual misery and ruination, because you're daft as a fucking bat

It was always, dont get fooled by traditionalism.

90% of the homeless in my city were once millionaires or very rich. But lost everything to their wives

>Holy shit this guy told us he paid more than 50 grand on child support.

Small price to pay for passing on your genes. Sack up, bitches. This is reality now.

Women are treacherous parasites and anyone who tells you otherwise is either ignorant or dishonest.

Prenups have Ben overridden in court.
The reason in court was that the relationship blossomed and became more during marriage so was not the same basis as when the contract was pre marriage and kids

only retards get divorced
prove me wrong

That's like saying only retards walk into traffic.
You need two independent variables to come together. Cars and retards

If you stop them meeting divorce can't happen.

Pic related. Niggers know what to do.

Attached: 1546794958843m.jpg (600x1024, 103K)

HahhahaahhAhhabahahhahahahgha
> Asian
> not greedy whores
If they don’t think you make money they don’t talk to you

>divorce laws and family courts haven't changed

not getting divorced or being unhappy is pretty easy

Step 1: have a white wife who respects you
Step 2: don't lose her respect by being a loser
Optional Step 3: some women want respect too, your mileage may vary.

coming up on 11 year anniversary, feels cozy man.

generally divorce is caused by two things
infidelity and materialistic people fighting over money
if you avoid these things you will have a good marriage
its not rocket science

Professor? Sounds like community college, which are full of retarded “students” churning courses for financial aid refunds, being taught by mentally unstable “instructors” who can’t get hired at a real university

better than pretending to not care then jewing the shit out of you.

step 4: if she disrespects you, kill her.

easy.

College lectures esp 100 and 200 level crap are pointless. Motivated kids should be reading the book and powerpoints and doing homework ON THEIR OWN time. Most of college is teaching yourself