UK

> wake up
> checking news while I put the kettle on
> Schoolgirl, 12, 'suffers sex attack by six men in their 20s on the top deck of bus driving through Birmingham'
> no mention in the article of the ethnicity of the attackers
> the police haven't even bothered to investigate properly and haven't even been to the girl's house yet

This type of incident happens multiple times per week in the UK, often much worse. Why do they never mention the real culprits' identities? Why do the police no longer care?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6879843/Schoolgirl-12-says-sexually-assaulted-three-men-bus-Birmingham-city-centre.html

Attached: 11789652-6879843-image-a-81_1554250229323.jpg (634x476, 97K)

>says police are now investigating the report... 3 weeks after the incident occurred.

bump

>says police are now investigating the report... 3 weeks after the incident occurred.

Attached: Time to wake up.jpg (678x1024, 118K)

OI DON' REKON AYEM ONE 4 SPORTING SAH
BUT AYE ONCE GOT A BEATING FROM A BOBBIE WHEN AYE SAID DA CONSTABLE'S WIFE LOOK LOIK A HORSE AYE DID
US VALLEY BOIS GOT 2 STICK 2GETHOR OR WE END UP LOIK PIG AN TURKIES ON CHRISTMAS MORNIN YEA?

Attached: o6uye.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Why would they need to even mention the ethnicity? It's Birmingham.

Because they hate you and want this to happen.

a future roastie who will go on to betray her people, i dont care

because the third world has invaded your shores, because the British Empire has fallen and is being torn apart. Your police investigate people over tweets but cant somehow do their job when it comes to rape. Don't trust your police, after all they are just tools of your government and your government has betrayed you long ago.

It’s. Like an robbery / shooting in the US. The dint even mention the ethnicity, 99% of the time it’s a nigger.

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FICTION NOT A MANUAL YOU DUMMIES

Attached: wheeze16020e.png (2165x1440, 740K)

>Birmingham
Isn't that the place with patrolling sharia police?

Yes, it's called Coulter's law

Or she will become lesbian... Happens a lot, in a fact the UK is infested of lesbians because of this, they hate their rapists and their color skin, but the society also raised them to hate the white race, so they become lesbians.

Instead of saying "Why won't somebody do something!" user...Why dont you do something about it? I mean REALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

I'm sure that CHRIST will forgive you if you walk into a CHURCH and pray before you DO SOMETHING about these vile invading 3rd world hordes attacking your most vulnerable... If you want to REMOVE these types of incidents from your country, simply sitting down and eating KEBAB isnt going to cut it. you MUST remember that it will KILL you in the inside if you dont stop these PAKIS from being animals. Your not 14 anymore user, you dont have an excuse for not taking action, this is no longer the UK in 88, things have changed

I have a feeling too that the recent "random" stabbings in London is targeting white people only.

I grew up in Birmingham and I can guarantee you that she was not white. White people don't travel to the city centre alone and especially don't let their children roam around my themselves in that open air sewer, no white people in Birmingham are confined to their ghettos.

Your police are garbage. No guns and basically just talk with zero use of force policy.

blah blah blah blah blah....

Who do you think is letting in all these shitskins? We didn't want this you moron our state and the money men and literal demons who run it chose on our behalf to open the flood gates to the third world. You call these pakis invaders yet you simple minded pleb our state our successive governments have been INVITING them you absolute fucking moron. To "do something" means removing the entire government and state apparatus and wiping clean our political class and that means war with an Orwellian-totalitarian state and a civil war with all the brain washed people on their side. The UK is gone that is the reality opf the situation where was the out rage to mass immigration 15 years ago went it actually mattered?

Underrated and true post

put the blame on Whitey.

Obviously Brits don't care, why should the police? Are there any angry mobs ever trying to get any justice or revenge for these all raped girls? This is why accelerationism is a tool of the enemy. The most awful things you can imagine ARE happening and have been and no one is doing anything and they won't, no matter what. Not even 100 years ago if a nigger raped a white women he'd be beaten, lynched or at the very least dragged to the police station. Now we just shake our heads and its business as usual.

Let's be honest, France is fucked - but it seems not as much as England.

Attached: 1550759202925.png (615x593, 325K)

This is the truth you morons stop endlessly talking about nothing. Stop regurgitating what other in the media have told you. Think for yourselves you brainless drones and when you do you will come to the same conclusion.

Oooh, muh race

Good meme except the Germans weren't planning an invasion of England, they were actually prepared to die on behalf of the bankers but were of course duped by propaganda

Also, if you are not planning to have 10 babies or follow Breivik / Tarrant

Your existence is useless just kys

PS: ACAB

old enough to wear a hijab but didn't bother
traveling unaccompanied without male relatives

what are the police mean to investigate, the lack of standards of British girls temping pure men?

>birmingham

In the Islamic State of Great Britain this is not a crime.
Why would they investigate?

Our police are actually against us and sided with the paki scum i mean i just know it was pakis

Attached: Islam what part of religion of peace don't you understand.jpg (460x288, 24K)

Nah I saw two victim pics both niggers laying on the ground

It's in Britain, is there a problem? I see no problem.

Attached: Accidentally.jpg (821x912, 337K)

>no mention in the article of the ethnicity of the attackers
It's like when a woman doesn't show off her body in her profile pic, the absence means she's fat. The absence of description of the suspects means muslims / niggers.

this behaviour wouldn't be accepted under Sharia law

Fake news obviously. Rape doesn't exist.

sauce

I believe him and I am glad the court did too.

Nah nogs are the primary "victims" killed by other nogs ofc. Classic nigger behavior, nothing to worry about.

Bedrock'ed and Overdosed!

Attached: Liberty or Death.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Find out who the attackers were and kill them. That's the only way to move forward. Were there still proper justice they'd also be strung up on the gibbet afterwards for all to see.

You need militia.

>Find out who the attackers were and kill them.
but, but, but that would be a hate crime. besides she was clearly asking for it by displaying her white privilege and being female!

Attached: 1553701327085.png (692x969, 401K)