FUCK PAJEETS

Giving streetshitters internet access was a mistake. They’re ruining YouTube and now they want to ruin space for us too, to turn it into their personal Ganges where they can dump their shit. I unironically wish they get glassed by Pakistan. Post your best.

Attached: 3EC23D9F-6EE0-4C4F-BD8C-E9712ED02AA0.png (981x604, 768K)

Attached: 948E1A0C-3BE6-40AF-B817-7AF02098ED04.png (500x708, 133K)

Attached: FC97B6C5-4170-46D6-BFB5-015BE56A5445.jpg (1040x971, 108K)

Attached: 0A447D80-82F8-4B3F-994E-7B5A48200FAC.jpg (480x647, 56K)

>Indian bears and daddy's

Attached: 1395731280907.png (720x540, 650K)

you know they and pakiniggers are going to nuke each other.. look at how they treat the river they "worship"

Imagine the whole planet populated by poos.

Attached: 1513015884057.jpg (227x222, 7K)

>imagine the smell

>Indian Bears and Daddies

Attached: 1535198317500.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Looks like Sadam when they captured him

>so sexy
fucking pajeets

Why are they so beta

Attached: 1498C36D-FBE9-4DB9-ACB4-D8DB7C302CDC.jpg (579x573, 102K)

Attached: E5F0DD60-7468-47D8-BD8C-061BB8697C34.jpg (890x1024, 167K)

They're even flooding Jow Forums with their subhuman posts at this point. Streetshitters are utter scum

Underrated

Attached: 1552386858896.jpg (525x420, 31K)

>be 'Murican
>goes on Jow Forums
>sees Pajeet posting
>instantly triggered by this he must type with his fat 56% fingers 'POO IN LOO'
>As he get's a reply from pajeet about how Americans are degenerate faggots he starts laughing
>He laughs so hard he sharts
>Reaches into his underwear with his hand to see if it was indeed a shart, as the layers of fat dampened the sharting sensation
>Not to mention the fact that years of sitting numbed his arse nerves
>Takes hand out, covered in ass sweat and shit
>Snifs
>Replies to the pajeet 'HAHAHA YOU REEAALLY NEED SOME POTTY TRAINING'
>Laughs so hard he falls out of his chair
>His underwear turns over, covering him in runny shit from the Mac Donalds food he ate every day the last week
>He can't stop laughing about his joke to Pajeet
>Laughs so hard he can't keep up with breathing, on top of that he can't get up and his sheer weight is pressing his lungs down into the ground
>Amerifat dies on the spot from oxygen shortage

Attached: 1499562621838.png (1271x1000, 89K)

We don't "hate" India. We just find them repulsive and not even worth our arguing time.

Imagine Jow Forums is a big family in a gathering.
America is the fat, dumb brother who is always on facebook.
UK is the weak, fragile uncle who is single in his 50's who complains about everything and keeps bitching about he used to be a great car salesman in his 20's.
Canada is the ugly, disgusting, trashy aunt who hits on everyone and who believes in her sick and old mind that she is still attractive.
Poland is the grandpa who collects guns.
Brazil is the family monkey who jumps around the house, shitting in corners and just grabbing food and running away.
Peru is like the little autistic brother who is in a corner playing minecraft on a tablet and all he can talk about is Dota even though he is 1k
And India...
India is like the retarded cousin you never want to meet and who embarrasses you always. India shits on the dinner table, India is loud and can barely speak your language, India keeps saying memes from 2001, India smells like shit but he can't smell it because he is used to it. India has $22 in his pocket and he calls you poor. Thats India. We don't hate our retarded cousin. We are just ashamed of him and killing it or punching it would make us look like monsters even though we all know it would be for the best of everyone.

Attached: 5B91172B-3F5C-469A-A8DC-ED4073CD3A83.jpg (439x512, 81K)

Attached: 40kwarning.jpg (2340x2392, 1.46M)

Attached: 1553460987346m.jpg (738x1024, 136K)

Most of them are hiding behind memeflags.
One of the biggest reasons why they need to be removed.

You dirty inbred turd how dare you even speak English. I have had enough. Be gone shitter.

Pakis would be the same brown assholes without islam

We can hate them too user :D

Durgesh must be one of our popular Indian shitposters on here.
The expression on his face, it's truly saying "lulz"
Durgesh has blessed this thread.

Attached: 1513008949738.gif (480x228, 263K)

As long as they are Hindu Buddhist Jainism or Sikh the pajeets are fine in my book best immigrants I've seen in my Country yet. Except for the guy that heads the ndp party he can fuck off everyone else is ok.

they are all over Twitch and Instagram as well

have an acquaintance who managed a programming firm. They outsourced all their programming to India. After some time they backed out because programmers would get assignments and then collect wages and disappear, be obviously unqualified and communication problems. Most Indian programmers are not programmers.

Attached: friendlyfire.jpg (494x454, 52K)

Attached: 1550881125595m.jpg (451x1024, 93K)

>Oh no, Pajeets are retarded! They're an embarassment! We shouldnt talk to them!
>Oh no, those poor niggers and terrorists in ISIS! We must give them our homes and women and children and accomodate their culture because they dont know any better!

didn't India just almost destroy the stratosphere with pollution and making further attempts at space travel impossible?

>be mutt
>ruin the whole world
>complain about street shitters
fuck off filthy mutts, you are the true cancer of this world and the Jews destroying your social fabric is a GOOD THING.

based leaf, jagshit is a turd

Check it out, a streetshitter in Ireland.

thats some gold right there

>poo defending poo

Attached: D0229135-446B-4C81-A58E-19C74DAFA487.jpg (1011x2239, 956K)

Elites hiding in America might be a cancer but the only reason they are there is because America is a superpower that can wipe out all these sweatshop shitholes with a press of a button once they serve their purpose. Whereas you're just a villager brainlet, much like the streetshit who will always feel inferior to whites.

Your people are respectful hard working and loyal they don't push their culture they share it. I love the taste of India festivals keep being you India.

Attached: 1550769971130.gif (305x357, 1M)

This is good.
Programming culture was libertarian in the beginning but now it's pure s o y that's actively helping to destroy liberty.
Can't wait to see every beta cuck dev fired and replaced with a pajeet for 1/4 of the pay.

>streetshitter immigrant being "friends" with the streetshitter local who would cut him into pieces if it meant he could escape the streetshit hell
L. M F A O @ these subhumans!

I'd rather be a shit than to be a mutt cattle of Jews like you
.Fuck you too you filthy piece of German shit.

>literal gypsy upset
lmao

Attached: WorthlessPotato.png (968x1044, 1M)

I wouldn't have a problem with them if every time I encountered one they have all had a very nasty hostile attitude fuck them

These poos also want an apology from the British.. I think the trains and infrastructure left behind should cover it. Ungrateful shitskins.

>I traveled long distance for 13 year old girl, but it was a man
I see India still hasn't met Chris Hansen. Why don't you have a seat right over there?

I guess you've never seen boomers on the internet. They're even worse

not bad Patel.

>pikey
>"white" poo

Attached: 1507848301728.jpg (750x501, 106K)

Gypsies came from India centuries and centuries ago if not millenia
Both poo in loos, see how it all makes sense?

That picture of Indian road building is inspiring

>person on the very left of the bottom left pic
>bobbing for "apples" in the ganges
Poos, just fix your shit

Noice!

Attached: ISPN.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Yes.
India needs to be treated like the retarded street-shitters they are.

Remove Kebab ?

Except on the roads right leaf ?

Attached: connor-mcdavid-2019-41.jpg (434x600, 46K)

Attached: vignendra-ariyarajah.jpg (1236x820, 63K)

>ifunny.co watermark

Peak cringe.
The world is a better place without him.

Attached: waste fellow.jpg (1309x1050, 107K)

indians HUNGER for white women. If there were a nation of brown, ugly people its indians. They are so hungry its crazy.

I know an indian guy who ONLY wants light skinned women; his father is omega dark with a lighter indian woman.

He cant find a date and is an incel at this point. No one wants durka its crazy.

I live in the vancouver area, and you'd be shocked how many white girls are getting with Pajeets. It's got nothing to do with nigger dick, women will just fuck any brown person if it's in style. In fairness though, a lot of them here are quite tall and masculine.

Kek that's like the incident where the UN or some shit gave a village a bunch of port-a-potties and everyone chimped out and destroyed them because they prefer "the comfortable fields"

Attached: 1554055503421.jpg (960x626, 27K)

Did your roastie girlfriend leave your beta ass for some superior Randeep cock?

did she finally wake up and smell the chicken vindaloo and run off to surrey?.

Attached: 64f0ae2.png (1200x675, 902K)

oh look! an amerilard actually thinks its opinion matters.

Attached: VilePajeets.gif (444x250, 3.81M)

bhenchod bitchchod lick my taint.

This place is just a shitshow where various nationalities gather to shit on each other.
It doesn't help that the most heinous are also the most easy to trigger (americans).
I personally don't understand the obsession anglo countries have with shitting on India, it's not like Indians can't handle that themselves.
I've noticed when travelling in Canada that even SJWs over there think it's ok to shit talk about Indians, for their accent and whatnot. Meanwhile all those countries pander to niggers and muslims, even when they have a very low muslim population like New Zealand or a relatively low black population like England (Germany does the same btw)
You'd think SJW logic would apply to all brown people, but no.

Go cry somewhere else frogjeet

There are almost no Indians in France, there are many more Vietnamese people for example.
You have to stop assuming anyone that disagrees with a view on a certain country is from that country. If I used your logic I'd call all Canadians Schlomo Faggotstein

Aren't bobs and vagene's from pakistan and india basically the same thing?

Again.
GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE FROGJEET
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PITIFUL "DADDY RAPED ME" STORY.

U salty cracker?

Attached: images - 2019-04-01T203822.781.jpg (378x500, 34K)

Just saying those who come to US aren't the incompetent one.Also it's sillly to say as though all of India is inferior to the west.Sorry bruh you didn't get the job cuz you're below average.Those talented coders in US would get their place first before migrants do.

Attached: University_Developers_list.png (1280x2700, 476K)

>There are almost no Indians in France,
They're all niggers and brown people, what's the difference? Visited Paris recently, seen way more shitskins than I did white people. And what the fuck is up with that mural under the Eiffel tower? I wish Nature would un-invent France.

Anybody went to look whats on pic related?

Attached: omg.jpg (252x157, 16K)

cringe

Basically Indians are the white people of brown people. It's always ok to shit on them.

>I've noticed when travelling in Canada that even SJWs over there think it's ok to shit talk about Indians
It's because Indians aren't violent towards non Indians.

Hahahahaha

That mural was removed, you're full of shit

LOLLLLLLL

Ok family drunk.

People dont hate your literal shithole, its just disgust. Yes the toilet is populated by hundreds of germs. Why argue about it?

Not really, learn to scam them.You have no idea how many chinese get romanian proxies and I can use their data to make money.

I can't believe you bothered to type that out

>Rabi Sing
>Rabi
>main thing in profile picture is nose

Attached: lel.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

i feel like shitting on the street

newfag. Kill yourself

It was a low orbit operation, the debris will fall back to earth in weeks. Nasa throwing a fit because they dont want other countries to start doing it too.