The "Based Kebab Removing Serb" meme that only dumb jewmericans believe

There's a lot of dumb shit circumcised goyim aka "huwyte Americans" aka scum of the earth believe in. They believe that their country was founded by some woke anglo saxons or whatever, in fact it was founded by heretical (jewish) freemasons (jews) as a golden calf land for them (jews) to chop up and desecrate. Those same jewmerican mutts think that mudslimes, somalis and rat kikes circumcise for "kooky religious reasons" but when jewmerican snip it's for "health" and has nothing to do with "marking the goyim slave faggots for the fuck of it".

The jewmerican believes in "freedumb / free speech", even though those principles were brought in by jews to subvert the Catholics, that's why your average jewmerican worships and salutes the troops, because he thinks they fight for "America" whatever that word means (pro tip it means nothing), cannon fodder that enlists, willingly and eagerly, to serve Jizzrael. Smart. So, with that in mind, I've noticed that many (((Trump))) voting (((meme veterans))) of (((Jow Forums))) believe that shitass propaganda of SERBS being based kebab removers. Even the NZ mossad guy had the (((kebab remove))) song playing before the (((shootout))). I even heard that imbecile (((Varg))) crying about based Serbs...

It has to stop.

Pic related is from Serbia's #1 program, reality show thats televised on national tv for 24 hrs for the past 3, 4 years. Last year they televised people fucking and CONCEIVING a child that was brought into the reality program, now they push the envelope with pic related - a 70 year old serb mongrel fucking a 20 year old serb skank.

Serbs are also very pro Israel, constantly use "our evil neighbor Croats systematically killed jews in ww2 camps!" as if that's a bad thing LMFAO and they are among top 3 nations in Europe (or world) in sex change surgeries. BASED. Trad, kebab removing, gypsy music worshipping, bulgario-turko-iranian song singing, 300+ turk words in daily vernacular having SERBS.

B-B-B-B-B-BASED!

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1118x824, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuti cuti ujko

hey ujko, but look at the bright side of your „country“ life. the vast majority of the youg croats are fleeing the country in never seen before proportions. and it has started that this gap is filled with imported folks from india and other pro-cro aryan brotherhood whateva. ah, and not to mention the black fellows (the real one) coming to fill those gaps. you can’t fix your country anymore. you’ve bent over and you have received your german cock. hey, and you have your super fancy flag. little did the croat people knew is that everything will go to shit. and so it’s happening. enjoy your thompson music you imbeciling german cock sucking human garbage.

Kako je na socijali gore? Kapa lova a? Pa onda sa 500 jevra dođeš u neku pripizdinu na nekog kafanskog cajkaroša i onda uz Bugarski melos oplakivanje "krajine" i "popa momčila" to je taj based serb četnik lifestyle, Rusi mogu bit sretni da vas imaju ko saveznike.

Nobody cares about your irrelevant gypsy country, turkroach.

>vast majority of the youg croats are fleeing the country in never seen before proportions

Love this meme. Thankfully Serbs are flocking back to Motherland, they just can't resist living in either

> a) soulless jew-made commie blocks of Belgrade
> b) serbian countryside aka "I'd rather shoot myself in the head than live here".

Also, if you wanna spout that pathetic "muh croats are fleeing croatia in record numbers - I have no sources on that other than libshit websites gee I wonder why"

Might as well throw in Serb whores are flying to Dubai in record numbers....but ironically, the ladder is actually TRUE hahahahah your bitches are systematically going down to Dubai to get some arab dick and a LV purse, because what can Serbian people do?

Men either play sports or sing folk shit.
Women put their asses and legs on display.

So you're the niggers of Europe. Face it. You either kick the ball, sing, or if you're a woman, you go and prostitute yourself.

And I almost forgot, the losers serb beta faggots who didn't get $$$ from kicking the ball or singing, they end up as LARPers hahaha they end up larping about muh serb traditions muh serb identity...

What a fucking sad shitshow of a country.

Attached: trad.jpg (1000x666, 77K)

>a 70 year old serb mongrel fucking a 20 year old serb skank.
based

Attached: 34lg0.jpg (236x168, 11K)

One random screenshot of your news site, translated...what a TRAD country.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1074x984, 297K)

What the fuck is your problem jacket guy

Attached: 1546907842032.jpg (500x454, 49K)

Of course that's considered based in (((Russia))), after all, your degenerate country is where the current zionist chabad inbred faggot kikes came from, they went from Russia to Jewmerica, those two countries are actually the same, and only low IQ and no IQ mongrels think there's "animosity" between the two, hahaha.

How can jews hate jews, why would Jewmerica be against the Russteins??? I don't get it.

Oh yeah OP if there is one topic Americans really focus on its Serbia lmao.

Serbs are degenarate mutts confirmed. Thank you for the insight croatbro.

>the daily "Serbia bayyd" thread made by a hurrdurrvatska
Gas yourself already, no one gives a shit

You're also Turk rapebaby and in 60% of cases look like Arabs and gypsies and even Mongols sometimes. That's what I saw when I was in Dalmatia. Also you behave like 80 IQ savages. Personally whole Balkans needs to get wiped off Earth.

You are like the monopoly money of nations.

Meanwhile Croatian women are coming to Belgrade for "vacation".

Croatia is better then Serbia

ass blasted croat.

shouldnt you be fucking your sister or goat?

im a native serb. most serbs are like americans, too stupid to know their ass from their face.

youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw

SERBS
SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>subhuman serb resorts to the timeless "your women get le fucked by us :)" argument

wow, I'm shocked...we must've killed all the smart servians in jasenovac (over 900 million confirmed)

serbs are 100% a meme, thats all that people on the internet know about them...so I guess that's not too bad as long as it stays that way

I thought Serbian and Croatian was the same language.

popusi ga ceto

How are the suicide rates and AIDS rates in Russia? Make sure to greet your fellow Chechens with respect and dont forget to take your crocodile.

Of course this happens in Serbia, what did you expect?

Imagine being so jelly of free speech

Serbs are based.
They are only degenerate because NATO bombings and whatnot.

Of course, Croats are even more based, if only they keep an eye open for the E.U. propaganda 80% of Croats keep swalowing without a second thought.

Anyway, I long for a world in which we see true Croatian and Serbian friendship fucking up muzzies and dividing Bosnia among themselves.

Any 70 years old fucking 20 years old gals is based as fuck.

I'm glad that you guys are watching our shitty reality shows, Toni.

It is, but we like to pretend it's not.

I am every day amazed by the faggotry of your country and of your population. Pic related

Attached: 1490177729099.jpg (850x446, 195K)

Is Serbia different than Siberia? They're the same right?

Stop the infighting you fucking balkan fucks. We have much bigger problems to fucking worry about. Stop falling for the d&c jew shit
>inb4 fug off american u know nothin' about balkans
I'm using a proxy. My isp is banned.
(Any bulgarian can help me pls, im using globalnet)

Pls help i post hot newspaper girls

Attached: 20190403_162419.jpg (715x1271, 616K)

To be fair your women get fucked by everyone so it’s not much of an accomplishment.

>Stop falling for the d&c jew shit

Serbs are already bought by Jizzrael.

Serbs #1 "trad promoter" - pic related (those based pure serb genes huh?) advocates to make Serbs the "semites of Europe"...

And he advocates for "trad life" and slides in "we must look up to jews, we are prosecuted like they are" rhetoric at every speech he gives.

Serbs are beyond repair, they are the niggers of these parts, that's what you get when you allow for 5 centuries of miscegenation.

Croats are still "nazi" at heart, and when I say nazi I mean we are still open to idea of killing kikes en masse. We slaughtered kikes, serbs and gypsies, and even some nazi generals called our camps "brutal and inferno-like".

What fuckin nation can claim that? Certainly not the pozzed fucks like Jewmerican cannon fodder...or serbs...not many nations did what we did.

That's a fact.

Attached: serbian-thinker.jpg (1000x768, 266K)

First and foremost, you are a serb in ALL but religion. Same goes for bosniaks.
Second of all, ALL of our countries are run by traitors, enemies of the people. It is the same western europe & usa and it is the same here in Bulgaria as well as the entirety of the Balkans.
You think serbs like the things promoted??? Of course not. Its the same in bulgaria, we have similar shit. And our bureaucracy also shit. Our entire government in run by the mafia, everyone knows this, no one does anything? WHY? we have ourselves to blame for this, for tolerating evil in our land.
I am not the most fond of serbs, but i am not going to pretend i am better than them, neither should you.

How do fix ip range ban pls help

turn off wifi router for a few minutes

You are both genocidal mentally ill criminals

kolko si opsednut sine ,haahahahah pisti mi jaje sta misli neki kroasan,nije ni cudo da hrvatice jebu drugi kad ste tolki retardi da ze zanosite ovim nebitnim glupostima

probably the most autistic thread on Jow Forums right now
congrats

Dont think it works that way m8

it worked for me

Who is Bosnia? Are you a real country? Chechens got BTFOd lmao

Attached: 1553582491735.jpg (865x966, 165K)

Why are people from the Balkans so angry about the US on the internet? Never seen this from any other group except maybe Arabs. I have no idea what goes on in these countries except "angry slavs can be found here."

>balkans
>slavs
Wew

My internet isnt working at all now lol

Cause we bombed the shit out of them for no good reason t. Clinton

Fuck

stop triggering the mutts croat they are simple creatures I doubt they understand 1/10th of what you said here

Attached: 11.jpg (256x197, 14K)

have sex jadniče

this is autismus maximus right here

Fuck you dude. We removed Kebabs. Your country was created by French imperialism. I don't care what Israel does as long as it's doing it by itself. I don't care about Israel or the jews. If you hadn't noticed Serbia is occupied by Jews also. They build our malls dictate our government even on the most printed money here 1000 dinars there is a jew. So fuck off. Only thing you removed is your brothers you peace of shit. My grandmother lived in Bobota. Don't be an asshole unite with us Serbs so we remove everything non-croatoserbian or how ever you want to call it i DON'T care. Just unite so we white slavs remove jews, kebabs, Americans anybody we can't understand. Unite as one.

And yes Miroljub is a fucking pussy. Only old people watch him, like Farma or Zadruga or whatever, cause if you didn't know most of Serbia still doesn't have cable TV, they only have antennas and there is 5 programs on 3 of which show that realty shit. Unite so we can remove everything we can't understand. Clear Novi Pazar, clear Bosnia, clear Istra, clear Kosovo, clear Vojvodina. Stop fighting amongst one another and unite so we can create united Slavic States and remove non-slavic speakers.

nego dečki
/podjelabosne/ kada?

Attached: lrg_744497_03-02.jpg (700x579, 74K)

Ako cete vi pederi da cistite i Srbe umesto da se ujedinite sa nama, zapamti Katolicki Srbe, srpsku granadu Bozija ruka vodi, gde vodi tu i pogodi. Ako cemo ko kome sta zna se da Dalmacija, Slavonija i Panonija Srbima pripada, a ja nisam za menjanje tih granica ja sam za ujedinjenje belih ljudi koji pricaju slavskim jezicima, braon govna napolje pa cemo njihove teritorije da razdelimo, vi uzmite federaciju bosnu pa i vise ako ocete nama će Crna Gora, Albanija i bar pola Makedonije. Kako je mogla hrvatska postojati ako je Vuk doneo slovo H, vi ste Krvati, kao krv jer smo krvi iste a ne Hrvati francuzi usrani sa Vatikanom sto su vam se posrali na istoriju i nama i vama. Ako me mrzis brate dobices rata koji ti ne treba, ujedini se sa mnom da se rasele ovi nebeli bednici koje ne mozemo razumeti a i one koje mozemo.

Daily reminder

Attached: cr.jpg (960x960, 69K)

>Croatia
nigger

Attached: frog posting.png (331x10000, 160K)

>hrvatska preko dunava
>posavina
>dubrovnik
>prijedor
fuj

>srbinu ponudiš 90% onoga što želi, ali on odbije jer hoće 110%
zato ste i popušili krajinu dbi da ste prihvatili Z4 hrvatska bi imala isti karcinom ko bosna unutar sebe

sreća za nas da su srbi bili tolko prepotentni i bahati pa su odbili a onda su ameri dali zeleno svjetlo da vas počistimo iz hrvatske

>krajina
dugorocno ce to jos dobro ispasti za nas, preduboko je bila u neprijateljskoj teritoriji da bi dugorocno opstala. takodje z4 nije bio ni blizu 90% onoga sto su srbi zeleli u hr.

Z4 bi Srbima u Krajini dao državu u državi, imali bi apsolutno sve osim formalne neovisnosti. Svoju valutu, svoju policiju, svoju vojsku, trećinu zastupnika u Saboru.

Ali ne oni su htjeli sve. I na kraju nisu dobili ništa. Zato im je Milošević jebo matere kad je čuo da su odbili Z4.

Brate moj pokrsteni, svake godine mi u Krajini zivimo kako su naši živeli stotinama godina...i da, dalje smo Srbi. Mozes i da mi ne verujes, al ja da te bacim u moj kraj i skinem povez sa ociju, mislio bi po tablicama da si u Srbiji.
Ne oplakujemo mi nikoga, samo vas posmatramo kako se lozite, presmesni ste, kod kuce i dalje slusamo cetnicke pesme u srcu ljepe vaše.
Mozes samo da ga sisas...svojim predcima...majku ti jebem za vagon zita za kojim ti je djed poklekao.
Jebacemo ti nanu katolicku kad tad za vagon zita, btw to ti je valjda jasno. Pusa.

Attached: 1497190296780.jpg (1231x941, 101K)

eastern European women are leaving the country for a career in prostitution

you cant even pay your own women to have sex with you, lmfao

heh nitko ti ne brani da slušaš četničke pjesme u lijepoj našoj

al ih zato slušaš pod šahovnicom na zastavi a ne pod dvoglavim orlom hahahahahahahaha

based backstabro

Attached: 1547594668634.jpg (574x1024, 72K)

Any good Croat war songs other than Bojna?

za hrvata - granataaaa. srls desu y so salty ?

>he calls bulgarians backstabbers when it was serbs who backstabbed bulgarians by annexing macedonia when the pre war treaty said that macedonia would go to bulgaria
>he calls bulgarians backstabbers when he planned to attack bulgaria immediately after and plotted with greece to do just that while the first balkan war was still going on

and you call croats shameless

thats Bulgarian newspaper. we literally call it turd (from trud, it's actual name)

sorry about that, most Americans think that Kosovo is Serbian soil, we just have fags in power that have different (((agendas)))

Whats this bootleg history knowledge?
>Annexing macedonia
Ye, next time dont let Italians create Albania and block out the territory we were supposed to get, if not for annexation of macedonia, serbia wouldnt be having a common border with Greece, we had to do it mate, and bulgaria already had a fuck ton of territory.
>Planned to attack bulgaria
Literally what

Milosevic je bio komunisticko govno koje je trebalo jos 91 obesiti. Z4 vi sami ne bi prihvatili, plus sumnjam za trecinu zastupnika. Sve to na stranu, nema Srbija interesa da sa vama deli Bosnu danas, a kamoli da vam daje ista u Backoj ili RS
>he calls bulgarians backstabbers when it was serbs who backstabbed bulgarians by annexing macedonia when the pre war treaty said that macedonia would go to bulgaria
They didn't send the troops required in Macedonia and failed to take their tasks in the east, so we had to bleed to take Adrianople even though that wasn't per agreement. And after all of that they refused to back us up over Albania, which was part of the deal too. And even then it would have all probably ended favorably to both if they didn't chimp out. It sucks and I feel bad for them, but it is what it is.
>he calls bulgarians backstabbers when he planned to attack bulgaria immediately after and plotted with greece to do just that while the first balkan war was still going on
Prove it or GTFO

Cope post about my dick more.

How could a Serb remove kebab without killing himself?

>Austria cucks you out of Albania which justifies backstabbing your ally out of his land and then calling him a backstabber when he fights back
Serb logic
>claim great heroism when Bulgarians fought the Ottoman main host while you twiddled your thumbs and fought scattered, demoralized and underequipped turks in the west
Bulgaria clutched the First Balkan War, without them you'd have gotten raped by the Turkish dick.

>Bosnia thinking it's relevant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552152734995.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

Nice way of completely dodging all the arguments I made. Prove the stupid shit you're saying or GTFO

what a cringefest

fuck bosnia
fuck analbania
dead kebab is a good kebab

Attached: 1536631101285.jpg (1024x527, 65K)

Love in the selo is your #1 program too Franjo
It’s a great show
Get fucked pedercina

I was reading this and thought it would end with the same "Fuck you dude" that it began with. I'm not emotional, ever, but my eyes watered up a little when i started reading what is essentially a brother's hug waiting to be returned.

to ti je za mene burazeru totalni bol u kurcu, kao kad gledam zvezdu na partizanovom stadionu...znas koliko mi se jebe za tu konjusarsku zastavu...skoro toliko koliko si se nasrao tog hahahah, konjusaru exSrpski.

Attached: _.jpg (800x547, 55K)

>to fullfill their most brilliant sexual fantasies

nice name for letting rich arabs defecate on you

The S*rb is a backstabbing cuck race.

T. Bulgarburger.

>most Americans think that Kosovo

most Americans don't know what a kosovo is

Who the fuck cares.
Serbs are always gonna be respected more because they didn't suck uncle Hitler's cock, then Merkel's cock, and many other nasty dicks.
If you're a cocksucker, you are subortinate to cocksuckers.. you agree with cocksuckers... guess what you are... a cocksucker
Fuck off