Would you be willing to use it to get rid of the corrupt politicians in you're country...

Would you be willing to use it to get rid of the corrupt politicians in you're country, and if so whose name or names would you write in it?

Attached: 61TswYjYvJL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone famous. Everyone.

I'd write down the name of every minority

youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ
this guy

Everyone who posts regularly on this board

I would write 435+100+1+9 = 545 to start with.

>Would you be willing to use it to get rid of the corrupt politicians in you're country
Sure. Are there drawbacks? Do I lose my immortal soul or something?
>and if so whose name or names would you write in it?
I'd put threats on the internet that Finns are fed up and are starting to kill immigrants all over Finland. Then I'd just start killing random immigrants everywhere. Prefereably old and ugly ones, because I'm not a monster. In any case, this should cause massive panic among the immigrants, since they'd feel that there are enemies behind every tree, and they'd soon be rushing to return the same way they got in here. I probably wouldn't even have to kill more than like a dozen people a day for a week or two.

By writing "Anonymous", you'd kill those cucks larping as hackers and making empty threats at nazis and racists and who knows.

Faggots, you need names PLUS face of person you write.

The Death Note only works if you know the name and face of those you wish to kill. The true enemy protects their Jewname as their most carefully guarded secret. They are immune to the death god's power.

My gf just told me the other day that she would be absolutely horrified if I had a death note.

>considering the opinions of women

Attached: white_lib.jpg (884x800, 68K)

>Sure. Are there drawbacks? Do I lose my immortal soul or something?
Basically, yeah, you go to some weird ass void thing after you die.

What the fuck is this faggy shit? My 14 year old niece has posters of this. Is this some fucking weeb shit or a faggot band?

>you're opinions

>you're

>memeflag

Fuck off brainlet

Only if the entire family of the politicians would go with them.

>14 year old
That shit's basically boomercore at this point, I doubt modern 14 year olds give a shit about it.

All of them.

Absolutely, there's no debate. I'd start off by using IMDB to wipe out all of Hollywood.
The Internet is a thing you helmet, Light got the faces he needed by watching the News, it would be incredibly easy, with how much screentime these faggots get.

Fucking all of them you dipshit

Just a few off the top of my head

Attached: jesuit_structure_vrijewereld-org_.jpg (1225x5028, 1.2M)

knowing me i would instead try to fit the names of all niggers and shitskins in it, they might be the great filter so...

and we'll always have corrupt politicians, i don't see them as an existential threat. they actually are a part of our continual existence

You spend too much time talking to weebs online.

How many pages does it have? How small will I have to write. Would it still work if the names were written so small that they weren't even legible?

You need to write the person's name while thinking of their face.

>when some random irish dude named 'Every Black' gets a heart attack

We don't have corrupt politicians, just bad ones.

So I'd write every leftist and green party member names in there.

I'd run out of pages writing the names of every single nigger on the planet.

This is the only correct answer.

Did Korwin-Mikke did something lately that warrants it? He's just a meme guy proposing easy solutions to complex problems and always good for a laugh.

Pepe mujica for his crimes. Everybody involved with the downfall of local monopolies that somehow ended on the red. And probably every commie.

Hillary maybe, some of the nationalist conservative politicians here in Sweden too as I feel they don't contribute shit to politics

I'm anime-illiterate, and even I've heard of death note.

"Mohammed"

>nationalist
>conservative
>in Sweden
What mushrooms have you been huffing?

Referring to Kristdemokraterna, Sverigedemokraterna and Moderaterna if you know who they are. They have some hefty conservative morons in their parties

>Sverigedemokraterna
Is Jimmy not /ourguy/?

>College puts up free speech Wally
>faggots cover it in memes
Which one of you faggots was it?

Attached: D5B60274-7266-4D0B-904A-5ACB5934FD61.jpg (3264x2448, 2.51M)

>wanting every single intelligence agency on the world including the FBI to start an investigation to find you out of some autistic desire to fix the world of it's problems
No thanks, besides i'd just get backstabbed by the shinigami when he's bored, not worth it

lol imagine if someone drew a penis on it :D

Every jew, new christian, politician and cluster B subhuman ever.

can i print out some excel sheets and then staple them into the book?

(((Soros)))

Well I don't care about Jimmy cause he's rarely taken seriously and his popularity is decreasing. Sverigedemokraterna in general are just losing support.

Kristdemokraterna is a party that just baffles me how they still have a relevance in our politics, like who the fuck cares about some christian conservatives, religion is bullshit anyway.

Angela Merkel, Emannuel Macron, Bibi Netanyahu, Jared Kushner, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Jacob Rothschild, Erdowan Turkroachnigger, and Rosie Odonnell

*sip*

All of the living Rorhschilds, all of them. It's not hard to get their names and pictures so it would be easy work.

Take a random guy and make him post a thread in this board, asking for names and faces of people to kill. As proof of powers, I will write down a random politician and his death time, proving that the thread is legitimate.
I would simply lurk it and write down the requests that I think are worthy.

Write a bot that crawls news sources to get a list of names of criminals and anyone who I deem worthy, that gets fed to a robot that will write names in it automatically.

fpbp

Attached: 1552722640649.jpg (405x449, 26K)

using wildcards
*bar
*hmed
*hmud
*nour
*aq
make 20 entries cleanse 80% sandpeople