Jow Forums, my girlfriend is sweet one day and a cunt the next...

Jow Forums, my girlfriend is sweet one day and a cunt the next. She always tries to blame me for everything that goes wrong in her day or her life no matter how unconnected I am to the event in question.

Example 1...She got fat before she met me. Not to an unattractive degree, but still fat. She began blaming me for it about 2 months into our relationship, blindly insisting she was skinny before she met me, which is an absolute lie. She most definitely wasn't skinny.

Example 2...She drops something. Somehow, even though I'm on the other side of the room, it's magically my fault. No matter the circumstances.

When we argue it's the same shit. I can be having a perfectly happy day and she'll find something, anything to bitch about. Usually me. I can literally do nothing wrong for weeks and she will still find something. Magically.

Example 3...A coworker treats her like shit. I've never even met her coworkers. Yet somehow their actions are also my fault in some convoluted, nonsensical way.

Why are women so fucking retarded? Are ALL women this retarded?

Attached: 1554003788041.jpg (576x472, 52K)

Legitimately sounds like she has borderline personality disorder. It's commonly undiagnosed among females. Leave her, it's only going to get worse.

I work with such a woman, she is a bitch. No doubt she tells her husband I am mean or creepy or some such shit. I talk shit about her around the office, because she's a bitch, sure, but honestly I am scared she will freak out on me. Jesus fucking christ, what a fucking loon.

Daddy issues. Daddy only payed attention to her when she need discipline. She equates this with love now.

Her father was never there. Her cunt mother's doing.

Eject!

Time to leave OP

Yikes never thought of it that way. Makes sense.

Dump her and smugly blame her for it

Attached: 1436676104024.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

get a restraining order against her.
dump her.
she is a danger to your life.

>Jow Forums, my girlfriend is sweet one day and a cunt the next. She always tries to blame me for everything that goes wrong in her day or her life no matter how unconnected I am to the event in question.

This is how all used women are. Get use to it.

next the bitch

Sounds like you are pussy cunt and shes trying to get you to put her in her place. All women need to be told what to do. Do whatever you want regardless of what she thinks. That shit will stop once she sees you aren't her whipping boy anymore.
Man up. Shes a cunt. Don't give her any room to make decisions or boss you around.

Time to drop this one user
But you can still hit it without the headache by the following:
Tell her “it’s not you it’s me”, you’re “emotionally unavailable” and need to focus on career
Wait exactly 10 days 6 hours 9 minutes
Then send her a Picture of 50 shades of gray and a collar.
Enjoy

You have two options
1. Get rid of her and put a restraining order on her
2. Fix her through corporal punishment. Get yourself a good came and beat her as red when she starts her bullshit. Don't stop the punishment until she gives up and sees you as her loving but firm patriarch. The side benefit is after the punishment session you get to fuck her silly.

This. Spanking or gtfo.

Probably trying to get you to dump her. She doesn’t want to do the dirty work. Which means she’s probably cheating or thinking about it.

you're obviously not satisfying her in the bedroom
you have three options:
1. Leave her
2. Stop being a cuck and give her some good dick
3. Go full cuck and let some bl*ck bull give her the good dick while you cry and play video games all day

this

why would you stay with someone that treats you like this? seriously. it won't get better.

The cure for such disease? Beatings

>Jow Forums
>politically