Wow she's is really wrecking congress lately

Thoughts?
Check out @funder’s Tweet: twitter.com/funder/status/1113448301154709505?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-123440.png (1256x2048, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1060959244835479552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think this is some shitty bait JIDF.

It's not bait looking. For honest opinions

she has mental issues.... like real. documented, mental issues... one of her friends or family members needs to talk some sense into her

shit who am I kidding you cant talk sense into libshits that have already gone full retard

her barren, windswept uterus, peace be upon it.

Pretty sure NOTHING is going on inside her uterus and hasn't for a while.

She's a 40-something year old childless roastie who thinks her opinion on abortion matters.

This. If men aren’t allowed to have an opinion on abortion then old/infertile women aren’t wither

Lol at withered up old has been doing literally anything to stay relevant

>shit who am I kidding you cant talk sense into libshits that have already gone full retard
sit down and stfu commie, it's not our responsibility to talk sense into them. Your entire problem stems around believing this problem is something we need to care for in the first fucking place.

If men don’t have a say on abortion we shouldn’t have to pay for the children. Where’s our autonomy?

>these are the liberals voting on my gun rights
>you, you and you

This dried up roastie has nothing going on in her uterus.
Her right to abort is a right to abort a mischling made with her kike husband.
Infanticide disguised as progressivism.

Honk Honk.

She's mentally ill from being used by a train of Hollywood producers ever since she was young. Pity her if you want, but listening to her opinions about anything would be silly.

This would be good to spam on her twitter page.

Who are you kidding Chad? You know youd full. Up her uterus

Attached: 3jpg.jpg (800x1200, 81K)

I was about to go to sleep...
This is the actual picture from twitter. This creature is scary af.

Attached: 2019-04-03_22-00-26.png (754x589, 646K)

Does she even have any kids

When she was hot. She's used up and old now.

Or, women cannot sue men for child support as well.
She is an attention whore. Notice all the cameras.

>the government has no right to tell me what I can or can’t do with my body and my sexuality
>the government should pay for my body/my sexuality
>killing a pregnant woman is a double homicide and should have the most serious consequences
>a woman killing the baby inside of her is totally fine and normal and should be encouraged with no consequences

Attached: 0F2A3C3F-A217-485C-84A4-E867291B3C96.jpg (1242x917, 732K)

She's waiting on Mr perfect

Attached: 41uqTsUrHoL.jpg (348x500, 21K)

what an old whore, the only time she was cute was when she was Samantha after that she grew up and looked more niggerish, disgusting

Now he could be a lizard man

Why should I care about Alyssa Milano's opinion? Seriously

>Alyssa Milano
I legit thought she was the Lost actor for a second. I have no idea who she is, nor her name. And I don't care to, let alone their opinions.

Why do stupid bitches like this think that only men are against abortion? Would she feel better if it was a women introducing the bill?

We should call child protective service in her. Claim she wants to kill kids. Also what’s up with white men getting rabid anti white men women pregnant.

Attached: 3D1A5BF7-9A7E-4864-8961-43179BA1030A.jpg (640x477, 94K)

You shouldnt. At all. Ever. She is one of the stupidest bitches on planet Earth.

Someone or a group of people are making her do this, they must have something pretty serious on her blackmail wise.

that uterus was aborted ages ago

Black eyes, like a doll's eyes

Quit propping up this retarded roastie.

Her TDS has made her batshit crazy and ugly. Damn jews are turning beautiful women into ghouls.

Attached: blanketmonster.jpg (3400x1913, 2.21M)

nah would still hit it

She still looks good at 45 don't know what you are talking about

Attached: 4D2ABC4000000578-5836859-image-m-77_1528838028088.jpg (634x653, 35K)

guarantee you that boy has the tism

It's too late!
She's been touched by THE BIDEN!

Future Jow Forumslack right there!
Lol

They have to shoehorn the abortion argument to be about women's rights because its easier to argue
You just have to emphasize that abortion is the killing of an unborn child. Force the discussion to be about infant mortality and they can't handle it

alyssa milano's uterus for president

Attached: 1530109203055.jpg (1024x868, 108K)

She's a black tranny she owns the world remember?

>WOMEN NEED PLANNED PARENTHOOD!!!! MY CAREER WOULD BE DEAD WITHOUT ABORTIONS, FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I am chocked now women can be so proud to practice murder.

>Increibly easy ways to avoid pregnancy
>Women don't take them
>Oopsie consequences for my actions need to abandon any perception of responsibility and kill the child

Trannies dont have uterus's tho...

What happened to abstaining from sex? What happened to using protection? What happened to agency?
What happened to equality?
>I want to keep it, you need to man up to your responsebilities and provide for us for 18 years economically. I want nothing to do with you socially, and you should by now know that sex can cause babies, you should've worn a condom or better, consider abstaining?

#%&/)")(

Reading the comments under that tweet make me want to kill myself considering this woman just defended Joe Biden’s handsiness with women.

Wait a second...
>The so-called “heartbeat bill” would prohibit most abortions in the state after a heartbeat is detected, which can come as early as six weeks — before many women know they are pregnant. It would not apply in the case of rape, incest or if the life of the mother is in danger.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING ISSUE EVEN?
>Oh, I didn't know the line of cocks I've had caused me to be pregnant

>my uterus
>your wallet

Attached: 1520268403229.jpg (947x751, 198K)

aint nothin goin on in that old cunts uterus anymore lol

I always hear this argument. My body, My body, My body. When did people forget that once a woman is pregnant, it is no longer "just hers"

>they don't believe the baby is baby
They've spent 50 years trying to desensitize and pretend that women are not ultimately subservient to their children and men.

We make all sorts of rules about all sorts of things. What you can say and do and where and how. That's the congressman's job. Your uterus included.

This another tranny? God I hate wops

And you call yourselves men.. Just a bunch of incels

Attached: alyssa-milano.jpg (618x410, 48K)

This is a mistake too because women would accuse fathers of rape whenever they want an abortion

you guess be fucking 90yrs old if you think that skin bag looks good holy fuck dude for real you are pathetic beta cuck obviously

>Milano began her career at age 7, when her babysitter, without notifying Milano's parents, took her to an audition for one of the four principal parts in a national touring company of Annie.

Attached: alyssa-amy.jpg (1781x1250, 741K)

I dont understand the womans reproductive rights bullshit, once a woman becomes pregnant she becomes largely irrelevant as she is only a vessel for the life inside her, the unborn childs rights come first.
Having children is the only purpose of women existing....

I'd listen to her. She was on a show once.

Continue sleeping with your dog, roastie.

Attached: 1539919222811.jpg (1024x833, 211K)

She has horses.

twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1060959244835479552

I agree, That's why they are so threatened by artifical wombs. They become irrelevant and men stop wasting their time and resources on them.

21 and me and me