How have the Abrahamic Religions benefited society?

How have the Abrahamic Religions benefited society?

Attached: Abrahamic_Religions.png (200x509, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/04/02/hacking-humans-remote-electronic-torture-in-the-21st-century/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Built western civilization

They haven't. Christianity and Islam haven't benefited their believers. Judaism is a religion which has given its believers ethnocentrism, the greatest gift of all

And this is not suppose to be offensive to me as a white man? That a Semite born ideology built our civilization?

You mean slowed down.

Attached: 1540322581422.png (800x723, 516K)

Waaaahhh what’s in it for me

I suppose you just have to accept it as a fact. Being insulted won't really change that.

>based on pagan Greek and Roman society
>US constitution based on Iroquois confederation which were pagan
>built western society

Islam is the only pure monotheist religion unaltered by humans, and will remain so until the Final Hour. Christians and Jews have disobeyed the Commands of God and their prophets, so God replaced them with a final Message which is the ultimate Truth.

The pure belief in the Oneness of God makes your heart firm like a mountain and the sweetness of that feeling can not be matched by anything on this world.

Attached: Tawheed.png (279x333, 22K)

Based and Christpilled

Future Islamic nations

Attached: 2E60D4E1-311F-4455-87A1-14CF35290077.jpg (1936x1936, 188K)

Except I don't have to accept shit because our civilization started before Jesus was even born kid

They destroyed the concept of "society" or basically any existent concept...

>Judaism mk3 aka Zoroastrianism v2.3

retards giving up their money? good question though, I dont really have a good answer.

Attached: 1537371535917.jpg (1024x1024, 214K)

The moon symbol is an innovation and has nothing to do with Islam. The muslim must reject it. Our flag is the black banner of monotheism.

Attached: Flag.png (1200x800, 70K)

Those are all retarded things are literally choking the planet to death.

who cares? they're all shite
atheism is starting to look really good right about now

It really wasn't. The world you live in now was mostly shaped by Christians. Also, Judaism existed long before Jesus was born.

t. retard
christcuckery was always against empire which was a legacy of the roman empire
rule of law? central governance? roads? civilization? republic? all roman
dogma, sin, and semitic nightmares? christ

>gypsy
opinion discarded

>I can't hear you lalalalalala
christcucks everyone

I ask myself that question on a daily basis

Whites did, not fiction

fpbp

fpbp

Ok, if you will. Most of the quality literature was written by Christians, most philosophy - Christians, music - Christians, scientific discoveries - Christians. And so on. Roads is cool and all, but its not that big of an accomplishment, they were bound to appear sooner or later. Can't say the same about Christian culture though.

fpbp

I am not even religious but even I can see how disgusting is it to worship a "turn the other cheek" hibby virgin faggot. Even his mom was a "virgin".
disgusting

Attached: z I like the Chad more.jpg (900x888, 204K)

Face it, you miss the Ottomans Mechmed.

>some kidfucking, murderous pedophile terrorist sandnigger who died from a fucking fever like a beta cuck*

Meanwhile Jesus: literally gave up his life to save us from the synagoge of satan

By binding it together and directing it.

They created gangstalking together with their commie pawns:

veteranstoday.com/2019/04/02/hacking-humans-remote-electronic-torture-in-the-21st-century/

don't move the goal posts christboi
you specifically said that civilization did not start before christ, which is objectively retarded
even to this day, our form of government and law is based on Rome
you IDIOT

now, you would have to list what you consider the most influential literature, philosophy, scientific discovery, etc. and then we take a look at whether it was done by actual christcucks or lukewarm believers

did he succeed?

Made it easier for Kings to rule and helped reduce the governments workload.

Attached: 09502C40-427C-46AE-A18A-EE317B55759B.jpg (768x768, 104K)

He did for 1900 years.

>did he succeed?
The fight is still ongoing. but yes, He will

>you specifically said that civilization did not start before christ
I never said that. Even OP didn't say that, he literally included Judaism and grouped it up with Islam and Judaism.

he protected us from a people that we conquered and almost wiped out 2000 years ago, or did he help keep those people alive with that rule that says no christian shall harm a jew?

Mmmmm seems more and more like we're in a simulation

Christianity= Atreides
Islam= Harkonnen
Kikes= Ordos

>It really wasn't. The world you live in now was mostly shaped by Christians. Also, Judaism existed long before Jesus was born.
stop lying you spiritual semite

Attached: 1552395247938.jpg (1024x676, 88K)

>mostly
>world you live in right now =/= only civilization ever existed

They haven't, really. There were good people before religion. There will be good people long after it's dead. Religion has never taught us anything that couldn't be figured out through trial and error.

By providing the world with an enemy

FAKE AND GAY
ISLAM TOO

Attached: 1544646565446.jpg (808x1024, 139K)

what the FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?

What the fuck are you on about? Who said civilisation started before Christ?

the ruski

Baste

Also all of the builders of their ''le glorious beautiful works of art and architecture'' were literally ALL MASONS
That's what they do
They make nice shit to leave behind in the physical world the only world we ACTUALLY know so that it leaves behind an impactful legacy

ie
SOUL WILL BE ETERNAL AND LIVE FOREVER

SOUL IS THE MIND

The works of the mind live on for the ages

>not religious
>hiding flag
>pretending to be a jihadi
>hating Jesus Christ
yep. how you doing, schlomo? what's the weather like in Tel Aviv?

Attached: meme_flag_jihd.png (906x900, 314K)

When did the term "The West" come in to use?

It's really not that fucking hard to understand when you think about it PURELY logically which a Christian would say SATANICALLY

SATANS WORLD?
LUCIFERS WORLD
THE PHYSICAL WORLD?

THE ONLY WORLD WE KNOW

probably 2015
and it's le west

And all of the clueless followers who follow their traditions and visit their holy places, banking afterlife points
are goodestgoys

Here.

Attached: 380px-The_West_-_Clash_of_Civilizations.png (380x195, 29K)

I'm sorry I had to do that but I had an epiphany

what?

Christianity literally transformed Europe from a land of low IQ hooligans and decadent pederasts into a beacon of morality, cleanliness, and intelligence unparalleled anywhere else on planet earth. Islam and Judaism are trite “religions” concocted in spite of both the universal truth and pragmatic efficacy of Christianity.

just a reminder

Attached: Saturn_cult.jpg (2210x2148, 233K)

Attached: insaturnwetrust.jpg (603x1104, 170K)

Attached: 3.jpg (242x172, 3K)

Attached: 823852389.jpg (638x832, 59K)

>the Abrahamic Religions

Are pale reflections of earlier Sumerian tales. And these are in turn ancient, thousands of years old recollections of significant historical events.
The Abrahamic religions are just Chinese whispers. Nothing more.

If it wasn't for the Abrahamic religions, we'd all be piloting our own starships by now.

Attached: 5747475457475457.jpg (474x322, 31K)

Thanks for the hot take, reddit.

Attached: 1531923953166.png (1000x1070, 404K)

>Christianity literally transformed Europe from a land of low IQ hooligans
Are you fucking kidding? Just wait until you get to 8th grade history and find out that all the great achievements and accomplishments of the ancient world were discovered and created in spite of the Dark Ages brought about by fearful and murderous Christians. Look a China you nitwit. They had writing, machinery and elaborate architecture and not a single christian anywhere. Look at the Aztecs/Olmecs. Look at the Druids and Stonehenge. All your shitbag thugs did was loot the place, spread disease and kill off everyone. Greece and Rome had been cracnking out hundreds of discoveries, inventions and ideas per year during their secular republics. That slowed to a fucking crawl of dozens per decade under sadistic religious domination.

> Islam and Judaism are trite “religions” concocted in spite of both the universal truth and pragmatic efficacy of Christianity.
Just wow, you've been swallowing bait so long you're shitting fishhooks! Congratulations on your indentured service to the hebrews!

Someone flag this pls

Religion takes a brilliant mind and ruins it. That's how I feel about religion. I hate it. There is a God, of that much we can be sure.

The only thing Greece accomplished was popularizing raping the butts of little boys world-wide. If it weren't for kektianity Yurop would be muslim
prove me wrong
(protip you can't)

Attached: 1553426341331.jpg (829x216, 25K)

I hope you weren't
>implying muslim yurop would not have been well ahead of kektian yurop in technology and morality

We don't have history classes anymore. We have Western neoliberalism sales meetings.

>would not have been well ahead of kektian yurop in technology and morality
It wouldn't, Christianity as the desert cult is leagues above Talmudism, zoroastrianism, Judaism (minus what the Essenes like to practice) etc.
YHVH is the one true God and he gave us a messiah (himself) to redeem us. All of the fallen will be judged very soon, and so will we.

They ARE society and you're a Sodomite

>implying Allah is not the same god
Stop being jewish. Also stop larping.

Kike pls go

>christianity stole paganism, made it less faggoty and then proceeded to build western society
>and that's a bad thing

Attached: 1548030947870.jpg (654x558, 92K)

I'm not larping, after extensively watching yt videos and posting on Jow Forums AND doing research on new age shit I'm 99% certain that YHVH is the one true god, the fallen angels, the watchers, are the old deities of the different pagan pantheons over the world and they ended up worsening mankind's fallen situation. YHVH sent a flood to fuck their shit up, and now, 12k years later, he will send us a solar flare to judge us all.

You are the most obnoxious subgroup of people on the planet. More obnoxious than furries. More obnoxious than trannies. These memes aren't funny or thought provoking. Why are you even here? Just fuck off if you have nothing of substance to say.

Gosh, that sure sounds like a lot of COPE. These talking points are so gay, I’d half expect them to be coming out of the mouth of some New-age leftist.

>t.circumcised jew slave

>The only thing Greece accomplished was popularizing raping the butts of little boys world-wide.
The Catholics must be soooo jealous.

>These talking points are so gay
Since you're the gay expert, we'll just have to take you word for it.

>your facts are hurting my narrative
>why are you not larping with me

You’ve literally revised history to support your “muh wypipos r upprezzed n shiet” narrative. I don’t have the time to go through and explain how the Catholic Church isn’t a fair representation of Christian beliefs (they worship Saturn and call him jesus, look up where Christmas comes from) or how various Christian groups (who didn’t worship Saturn, that is) helped to preserve ancient knowledge like the Eddas. You spouted off a million bullshit claims that have no basis in history, get a grip, paganigger.

Puritancucks are literally jewish cancer. Sit down.

>everything I don’t like is Jewish
Sounds an awful lot like
>Everyone I disagree with is Hitler
But for edgy teenage boys rather than miserable twitter cat ladies.

>implying the Puritans didn't leave the Anglican Church in order to be more jewish
Did you skip history class entirely, kike?

More like made Rome rot from the inside and made it slowly collapse.

The star and crescent comes from the Ottoman flag which controlled the Muslim world for hundreds of years. It's not a religious symbol originally.

still looks like someone is throwing up gang signs.
OP, what are you trying to wingding us to death for?
if you base all of your beliefs of any of the three of those symbols, you're an idiot.
lucky for you, you don't have to burn in hell for worshiping idols.

I'm sure it wasn't the degenerates permasperging because their beloved buttsex became illegal.

Attached: 1553552029748.jpg (750x662, 38K)

The less religious the world became, the further into degeneracy we sank. There is no disputing this.

>hurr durr just because we pretend it doesn't exist and don't openly talk about it means it really doesn't exist
>hurr durr muh larp
Are any of you larping Jow Forums trannies going to become 18 sometime this year?

So I'm a larping Jow Forums tranny how exactly.
>The less religious the world became, the further into degeneracy we sank. There is no disputing this.
How did you come to that conclusion from this statement?

Attached: 1554327517963e.png (638x832, 176K)

They gave us the latin alphabet and literacy.

Attached: pepe viking.jpg (466x411, 57K)

Attached: 1553901153984.gif (444x250, 597K)