/HTG/: HUNTING TRAFFICKERS GENERAL: NK BORDER INVESTIGATIONS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that Best Korea is based as fuck and that Dokdo is rightful Korean clay. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/hunting traffickers general/
>archive of past /atg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of original /htg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

>Pastebin of related info
archive.fo/wcc4w

Attached: HTG Logo.png (600x600, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

viableopposition.blogspot.com/2016/08/speaking-for-clinton-foundation-south.html
archive.fo/QeV3t
archive.fo/qJ5rK
hanwha.com/en.html
archive.fo/6LTTS
panama-guide.com/article.php/20060120172356202
archive.fo/Vqr3v
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreagate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hak_Ja_Han
archive.fo/QqfHA
ozy.com/provocateurs/meet-the-billionaire-holy-mother-of-the-unification-church/80841
vault.fbi.gov/sun-myung-moon
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976SEOUL05612_b.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978SEOUL02211_d.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05ASUNCION1047_a.html
archive.fo/ZgC9a
insidephilanthropy.com/home/2016/5/31/whats-the-rockefeller-foundation-doing-for-womens-advancemen.html
archive.fo/2YiQR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Rodin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_Rockefeller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_16
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxanne_Dunbar-Ortiz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_separatism
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/748167.html
archive.is/PgSmm
defenseone.com/technology/2019/03/next-phase-ai-deep-faking-whole-world-and-china-ahead/155944/
archive.is/Rnnkz
tabublog.com/2017/07/11/the-holy-grail-of-who-they-are-that-rule-over-us-all/
youtube.com/watch?v=yUUiG3y7dGU
youtube.com/watch?v=H7zHuV0znQ0
dailywire.com/news/43644/feminist-pastor-gives-gloria-steinem-vagina-paul-bois
isoleborromee.it/eng/storia-borromeo-stemma.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790010-1929_e.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979STATE040100_e.html
nytimes.com/1995/09/04/world/bush-s-sponsor-in-japan-is-linked-to-rev-moon.html
nytimes.com/1995/09/17/weekinreview/sept-10-16-mr-bush-s-asian-tour.html
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09SEOUL498_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zTqYiuwzICg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roh_Moo-hyun
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08SEOUL952_a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_US_beef_protest_in_South_Korea
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewha_Womans_University
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_F._Scranton
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman's_Foreign_Missionary_Society_of_the_Methodist_Episcopal_Church
forbes.com/korea-billionaires/list/
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09SEOUL1420_a.html
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09SEOUL1548_a.html
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10SEOUL137_a.html
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10SEOUL239_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking/smuggling networks:

[Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

Trafficking/smuggling also has several different categories:

1) [Government/Military]

2) [Corporation/Business]

3) [Criminal]

4) [Intel Agencies]

Attached: Kim Border Patrol.jpg (895x1000, 168K)

viableopposition.blogspot.com/2016/08/speaking-for-clinton-foundation-south.html
archive.fo/QeV3t

>One of the three speeches that raised the most money for the Clinton Foundation. This speech was given to Hanwha, a Korean company that was founded in 1952 in the ruins of post-Korean War South Korea.
>Hanwha's founder, Chong-Hee Kim, realized that explosives would form an important aspect of rebuilding post-war Korea and acquired Joseon Gunpowder Joint Market, Inc. from which he established Korea Explosives

archive.fo/qJ5rK
hanwha.com/en.html

>Hanwha's businesses span chemicals & materials, aerospace & mechatronics, solar energy, finance,
leisure & lifestyle, and construction.
>Through the integration of our growing number of affiliate enterprises worldwide, we are harnessing the power of sustainable, quality growth to continually increase the value we bring to our customers

Reason why 8 goddesses/SK is against NK nuclear energy provider
Energy companies used as main capital gains

Possible reason why rockefeller companies being shook up since david's death and why rockefeller women being limelighted, energy.

archive.fo/6LTTS
panama-guide.com/article.php/20060120172356202

>Last week the FBI arrested South Korean businessman Tongsun Park in Mexico. Park was on his way to Panama from Canada

Fbi being set up by CCD as revenge?

archive.fo/Vqr3v
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreagate

>Tongsun Park and U.S. Congressman Richard T. Hanna (D-CA) were two of the main actors involved in the Koreagate scandal
>Speculation also focused on the role of Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon, former KCIA Director Kim Hyong-uk, and former South Korean Prime Minister Chung Il-kwon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hak_Ja_Han

>Sun Myung Moon's wife

archive.fo/QqfHA
ozy.com/provocateurs/meet-the-billionaire-holy-mother-of-the-unification-church/80841

>Hak Ja Han would be the one to take control of her husband’s church, along with his multibillion-dollar global empire and his spiritual legacy.
>The church’s substantial assets have, over time, included a shipbuilding operation, seafood company, vast real estate holdings including the New Yorker Hotel, The Washington Times and Pyeonghwa Motors in North Korea.
>Kim Ki-hoon, the Unification Church’s North America chairman, reports that the church owns about a dozen business subsidiaries in the U.S. worth about $1.5 billion.
>In South Korea, the church-owned conglomerate Tongil Group deals in everything from ginseng to guns.

1 of the 8?
8 goddesses one of the main groups involved in 9/11?

vault.fbi.gov/sun-myung-moon

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976SEOUL05612_b.html
>REV. MOON'S KOREAN BUSINESS CONNECTIONS

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978SEOUL02211_d.html
>ALLEGATIONS OF TIES BETWEEN FORMER PRIMIN KIM JONG-P'IL AND REVEREND MOON
>TIES OF TWO OF HIS AIDES TO MOON'S UNIFICATION CHURCH. BOTH BUD HAHN AND STEVE KIM, WHO SERVED AS AIDES AND INTERPRETES FOR KJP, WERE IN FACT TIED IN WITH UNIFICATION CHURCH

2 aides involved, same set up as Park Geun-hye.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05ASUNCION1047_a.html
>Victoria S.A., a firm contracted by the Unification Church, manages the land that, according to politicians, will be given to local farmers and used for sustainable agrarian projects.
>The Korean Government has expressed its concern over the bill and Victoria S.A. has said it will permanently leave Paraguay if its land is taken away.

Very good research user. The energy element would explain a lot about the Rockefeller takeover attempt.

archive.fo/ZgC9a
insidephilanthropy.com/home/2016/5/31/whats-the-rockefeller-foundation-doing-for-womens-advancemen.html

>The foundation has also supported many of the major convenings for women’s equality, including the recent Women Deliver conference of the United Nations, which it supported with a $100,000 grant through its Advance Health Initiative.

>The foundation also gave $350,000 toward the costs of “curating and executing the seventh annual Women in the World Summit to be held in New York City, April 2016 and of hosting a luncheon around the launch of the Foundation’s 100 by 2025 campaign.”
>This money came from the President’s Discretionary Fund.
>Other supporters of the Women in the World Summit included Toyota, Merck, Flex, The MasterCard Foundation, Microsoft, PepsiCo, Ford Foundation and Thomson Reuters.

archive.fo/2YiQR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Rodin

>Rodin became president of the Rockefeller Foundation in March, 2005.
>Following the devastation of Hurricane Sandy in 2012, Rodin was appointed by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to co-chair NYS 2100

>She is on the Board of Directors of Trilogy Education Services, Citigroup and Comcast Corporation, where she served as the presiding director until 2006.
>Rodin has also served on the board of corporations, including Aetna, Electronic Data Systems(EDS) and BlackRock.
>She continues to serve as a trustee of the Brookings Institution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_Rockefeller

>Abby Rockefeller attended the New England Conservatory of Music in the early 1960s, where she encountered teachers critical of social inequality in the United States. This experience led her to embrace Marxism, the politics of Fidel Castro and ultimately radical feminism.[1] She joined the Boston-area female liberation movement led by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz, which subsequently changed its name to Cell 16.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_16

>Founded in 1968 byRoxanne Dunbar, Cell 16 has been cited as the first organization to advance the concept ofseparatist feminism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxanne_Dunbar-Ortiz
>From 1967 to 1974, she was a full-time activist living in various parts of the United States, traveling to Europe,Mexico, andCuba. She is also a veteran of thewomen's liberation movement

Attached: sxU38GW.jpg (2224x2224, 349K)

can you please fuck off?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_separatism
>AuthorMarilyn Fryedescribes feminist separatism as "separation of various sorts or modes from men and from institutions, relationships, roles and activities that are male-defined, male-dominated, and operating for the benefit of males and the maintenance of male privilege– this separation being initiated or maintained, at will,by women."

Sounds like a bunch of fucking man haters to me

Checked and separatist feminism sounds very much like what 8 Goddesses would push.

Can you please kys?

Obama was being blackmailed by them would make a lot of sense, or by his "wife"

I could see how they might blackmail him since they apparently hate trannies.

>mfw this thread again
>mfw when I have no face

SK's National Intelligence Service changed their logo to include a dragon in 2016 while Park was president.

>Again, South Korea’s top intelligence agency changes its motto
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/748167.html
archive.is/PgSmm

>The Newest AI-Enabled Weapon: ‘Deep-Faking’ Photos of the Earth
defenseone.com/technology/2019/03/next-phase-ai-deep-faking-whole-world-and-china-ahead/155944/
archive.is/Rnnkz

Check pic related. I think someone has been reading /HTG/ kek.

Attached: defense-large.jpg (710x325, 102K)

But you must scream?

No.

Attached: 1554061758487.jpg (1518x2024, 438K)

I don't know if this was a waste of time leading to a dead end, but pic related is a meme I made about the Borromeo family of Milan. I think it may be possible that someone in that family is one of the 8 Goddesses, or at least they are related to the Goddess cabal based on their coat of arms and family history.

If anything, they certainly seem like powerful behind the scenes players.

A5, my apologies if this is a dead lead. Let me know if it is and I will drop it.

Attached: OhThoseBorromeos.jpg (1200x4714, 1.08M)

Don't really know what I was expecting in hindsight.

>The billionaire Oprah Winfrey is nicknamed the “Queen of All Media” and her close friend Gayle King has worked in the news media for decades and currently works for CBS. Gayle King is from Connecticut and worked for the local news stations for decades. Gayle King oversaw the media Image result for oprah winfrey, gayle kingpropaganda during the Sandy Hook psyop. Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King are high level members of the Cult of Medea. Anyone claiming that what the media presented about Sandy Hook was genuine is either a satanic member of a secret society or in cognitive dissonance. Sandy Hook has been proven over and over again as deceptive. Megyn Kelly is another top member of the Cult of Medea and she worked for Fox News and now works with NBC. Pedophilia cults used Sandy Hook as an attempt to disarm Americans for obvious reasons.
>tabublog.com/2017/07/11/the-holy-grail-of-who-they-are-that-rule-over-us-all/

Gayle King seems to be Oprah's handler. Her name is even King to Oprah's "Queen of all media" monniker. King is likely an 8 Goddess asset imo

Attached: oprah-gayle.jpg (2700x1800, 509K)

Who was that pastor Steinem got the vag statue from?

>youtube.com/watch?v=yUUiG3y7dGU
Dig through the ditches
and burn all the witches

Attached: 1550022001127.png (1804x1960, 3.13M)

Me neither.

Attached: 1531276105803.jpg (250x221, 46K)

>Nadia Bolz-Weber
Feminist Pastor Gives Gloria Steinem Vagina Sculpture Made Of Melted Purity Rings
>Well, she finally did it. Feminist Lutheran "pastor" Nadia Bolz-Weber has given abortion propagandist Gloria Steinem the vagina sculpture she made of Christian purity rings last year, reports The Blaze.

if Steinem isn't an 8 Goddess, who is above her?
>youtube.com/watch?v=H7zHuV0znQ0

Attached: Nadia Bolz-Weber.jpg (800x449, 63K)

Nadia Bolz-Weber

I still can't tell if she is big enough to be a queen or not. Plus she's very public and if this group even gets Google to censor translations of their name from Korean they don't like publicity.

>dailywire.com/news/43644/feminist-pastor-gives-gloria-steinem-vagina-paul-bois

>Nadia Bolz-Weber (born 1969) is a Lutheran minister and public theologian. She served as the founding pastor of House for All Sinners and Saints, a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America in Denver, Colorado, until July 8, 2018.[1] She is also a two-time New York Times bestselling author.[2]

>Bolz-Weber is known for her unusual approach to reaching others through her church.[3] Heavily tattooed, she is considered a "performative pastor".[3] Her work in the church is considered part of "a new Reformation" by scholar and writer Diana Butler Bass.[4]

THis Bolz-Weber bitch thinks she's the feminist Martin Luther.

Attached: vaginasculpture.jpg (1842x1036, 100K)

>Lutheran minister
Reminds me of the UK subversion the SKs are doing
Well done.
>vault.fbi.gov
That’s right good idea. All the foia vault resources. I bet CIA would be good to check too.

That is why I think it is the Borromeos or one of the other European families. It is hard to find information on Bona Borromeo. Napoleon went after the Borromeo's and took away their power when he conquered Milan. If Napoleon was based+fighting Femin, it makes sense, but if he was more based he would have trenched them.

Attached: BORROMEO.jpg (665x984, 145K)

Conversations like these are a firm reminder that nothing good ever comes from talking to trannies.

That's the one. Figured she could be connected.

What kind of response did you require?

You killing yourself, preferably.

> The fascinating lecture of the emblem of the family introduces you to the history of the noble house.
The unicorn entered the emblem of the Borromeo family in 1445. According to the tradition, it symbolizes honor, virtue and devotion.
The camel that rests in a basket with a crown on which lops an ostrich feather helmet symbolizes obedience, patience and fealty.
The three gold circles with a diamond pointy-end are linked together in such manner that the removal of one will break them all. This symbolized the indissoluble bond between the families Borromeo, Sforza and Visconti.
The silver bit recalls the heroic deeds of Giovanni Borromeo, who defeated the Swiss forces that threatened the feudal possessions of the family in 1487. Since then, it represents strength.
The golden cedar recalls the gardens of Isola Bella and Isola Madre. It symbolizes the mild weather of the place.
The motto “HUMILTAS” written in a black, gothic font appeared for the first time in 1445 and became the motto of San Carlo Borromeo, pointing out the humility you need to reach out God.
The blonde braids refer to Santa Giustina, whose sacrifice ennobled the family. The waves refer to the ancient crest of the Vitaliani family of Padova. The wings refer to the Arese family that joined the Borromeo in 1652 with the wedding of Earl Renato Borromeo and Giulia Arese.
>isoleborromee.it/eng/storia-borromeo-stemma.html

No mention of the snake eating the baby/man above the Unicorn's head.

Attached: Milanese Houses of Power.jpg (1200x916, 220K)

I would expect that she's an asset like Steinem.

Maybe look into this Tongil Group and Hak Ja Han to see what kinds of connections they have and which families they work with.

And remember, suicide is a crime!

Attached: 1520774385837.jpg (1536x2048, 317K)

>Maybe look into this Tongil Group and Hak Ja Han to see what kinds of connections they have and which families they work with.

>rodger rodger user

Attached: FIXEDDDDD_D.jpg (500x565, 56K)

That's the dumbest shit I've heard in a while.

But it is objectively true.

Attached: 1458846102589.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

>PEOPLE\'S TEMPLY IN GUYANA/RELIGIOUS TYPE CULT IN JAPAN
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790010-1929_e.html
>GUYANA CULT MEMBERS
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979STATE040100_e.html

I could be reading this wrong but it sounds like they are implying the Jonestown cult had some kind of tie to another cult in Japan.

Crimes can only be perpetrated against another person, making you objectively retarded.

Seems like the 8 Goddesses like making Christian cults as a way to defame Christianity to me.

I'd look up the statute, but I don't have Westlaw on this computer.

Attached: NOBBU.png (562x600, 336K)

Spoken like a true diversity hire (pic related).

Another thing would be to look into businesses that the 8 Goddesses might invest into or have people blackmailed in.

Attached: 1487732560435.png (266x338, 120K)

Fuck off cunt

That's another good idea. The more I look into them the more overwhelmed I get at how extensive the network is.

Attached: kys.png (600x845, 187K)

Trips of truth, trannies on suicide watch.

Attached: 1408053928821.jpg (816x815, 66K)

I deleted all my memes encouraging suicide.

I would advise that you follow suit.

Attached: 1542316434728.png (258x175, 23K)

Attached: ULTRAKIMSTINCT_SSJ.jpg (1415x1821, 463K)

Most definitely they are
Interesting catch about the dragon(serpent)

htg strikes again? lol

Oprahs way too public and shes mostly just carted around anyways, she may be an asset though.

Had no idea unification church was a billion dollar operation until earlier today lol its very hidden in plain sight almost.

Ive seen cia have a few interesting pdf links, like they have the Onassis oil settlement posted.

H.W.Bush has given speeches for unification church among other really powerful people.
He opened for hak ja han actually.
Both bushes were instrumental in starting wars that relate to both death and energy resources.
If you wikileaks search for "unification church" a whole slew of info comes up

Also notice how the shills arrived early today

Attached: Wfwpmark.gif (100x80, 3K)

No.

Attached: Animu_Insults_06.jpg (800x1000, 170K)

>Seems like the 8 Goddesses like making Christian cults as a way to defame Christianity to me.
Certainly looking that way, its an excellent cover as well.
It would be looked right over.

>H.W.Bush has given speeches for unification church among other really powerful people.
>He opened for hak ja han actually.
>Both bushes were instrumental in starting wars that relate to both death and energy resources.
>If you wikileaks search for "unification church" a whole slew of info comes up

>The Bush family were German nobility that descended from the Bussche family.

> Jeb Bush is a Roman Catholic convert and a fourth degree Knight of Columbus. Adolphus Busch was an ancestor of the former Bussche family of Westphalia and the co-founder of the Anheuser-Busch beer company. The Bussche family are also intermarried with German-Dutch royalty like the House of Lippe.

Attached: bush-knight-of-malta-columbus.jpg (173x292, 8K)

>The Peirce name from Barbara Pierce Bush comes from the Percy family who are British Peers and Dukes of Northumberland. The Bush family are basically the royal family of the United States working as princes under the authority of the House of Windsor which have German ancestry. George Herbert Walker Bush is a Knight of the House of Windsor’s Order of the Bath.

Attached: crowley-bush.jpg (168x301, 7K)

Jonestown murdered the fuck out of that senator

Tongsun Park of SK was involved in trying to bribe democratic US senators

> Yale and Harvard along with several other prestigious universities are owned by the British Crown.
>They were authorized by the King of England through Crown Colonies. Yale University was authorized by the English Monarch through the Connecticut Colony. The University of Harvard was authorized by the English Monarch through the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
>The Crown Colonies were issued from the City of London Corporation which is a sovereign municipal corporate state and one mile square block inside of London where royal and corporate charters are issued from. The Crown Colonies are companies owned by the British Monarchs and other royal families that do business inside of the City of London Corporation. The British royal family uses these universities to recruit their Crown Agents who then serve their interests by infiltrating corporate and government agencies. Many high level members in US military and intelligence come from Yale, Brown, or Harvard.

Attached: Here there be witches.jpg (1234x1390, 136K)

If they were defaming Christianity it would be a useful way to break down the society's morals.

Interesting. The Bushes are pretty fucked. I know they have covered up for some pedophile scandals in the past so them shilling for a feminist globalist cult wouldn't be a stretch.

>Bush's Sponsor in Japan Is Linked to Rev. Moon
nytimes.com/1995/09/04/world/bush-s-sponsor-in-japan-is-linked-to-rev-moon.html
>The biggest eyebrow-raiser came in Japan, where Mr. Bush is on a six-day tour sponsored by the Women's Federation for World Peace, founded by Hak Ja Han Moon, the wife of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, the head of the Unification Church. Mr. Bush's speech about family values was picketed in Tokyo by Japanese groups who accuse the church of coercive fund raising and deceptive recruiting of Japanese young people. Mrs. Moon's speech credited her husband with bringing Communism's fall and declared that he must "save" America from "the destruction of the family and moral decay."
nytimes.com/1995/09/17/weekinreview/sept-10-16-mr-bush-s-asian-tour.html

These stupid fucks did so many dumb things to "fight the commies."

Damn, didnt know their bloodline ran deep like that.
But it definitely lines up into the scheme of things pretty damn well

Have these threads ever accomplished anything useful? It just seems like a lot of interesting but useless and kind of random information being thrown together.

Btw, I saw a fat hooker at a truck stop in E St Louis, if that helps. She didn't exactly seem like a trafficking victim though.

Many times.

Prescott Bush funded the Nazi regime. Then our recent presidents apart from Obama and Trump were Bush Sr, Clinton (bush asset) Bush Jr, and then they wanted Hillary instead of Obama, and they wanted Jeb instead of Trump.

If the Bush's had their way it would have been Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton, Jeb. They still successfully put their puppet Hillary in as Secretary of State with Obama and she successfully subverted his regime to move it closer to the Bush agenda.

>The Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1999* was signed into law by the President on October 20, 1998. Among its provisions, the Act directed that the Headquarters compound of the Central Intelligence Agency located in Langley, Virginia, shall be known and designated as the "George Bush Center for Intelligence."

Attached: JFKIM.jpg (798x600, 46K)

Yeah they did, what can be spread under the guise of anti-communism.
The church founder also came out as overtly anti-commie during the 60s in order to spread into america

search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09SEOUL498_a.html

>youtube.com/watch?v=zTqYiuwzICg
DOKDO WILL NEVER FALL AND WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHTEOUS KOREAN CLAY.
>We are the hope of the universe. We are the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. We are protectors of the innocent. We are the light in the darkness. We are truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to 8 Goddess and FVEY Femin cucks!!!”

Attached: KOREAUNIFICATION BOMB_DOKDO IS KOREAN LAND_PEACEBOMB.jpg (1280x718, 116K)

bump
thread theme:

Attached: Witcher.jpg (1613x1651, 446K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roh_Moo-hyun

>After leaving office, Roh returned to his hometown of Bongha Maeul. He ran a duck farm and lived an ordinary life, sharing it through his blog. He also ran a website called "Democracy 2.0" to promote healthy online discussions. The constantly growing numbers of visits by his political supporters[18] were seen as a threat to the Grand National Party. Fourteen months later, Roh was suspected of bribery by prosecutors, and the subsequent investigations attracted public attention. Roh committed suicide on 23 May 2009 by jumping from a mountain cliff behind his home, after saying that "there are too many people suffering because of me" on a suicide note on his PC. About 4 million people visited Roh's hometown Bongha Village in the week following his death. His suicide was confirmed by police.

Finally a good thread theme for once in this thread.

Attached: 1491598737263.gif (500x364, 1.49M)

Good on you for standing up for free speech.

End yourself.

Attached: 1553287716874.png (546x500, 272K)

Don't you have antidepressants and ibuprofen to be overdosing on something?

Attached: Suggestions.jpg (460x276, 17K)

I'll see you around chief.

Bump

>PARK GEUN-HYE AND GNP LEGISLATORS ON BEEF CONTROVERSY, DOMESTIC POLITICS AND NEC
search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08SEOUL952_a.html

>Summary: Over lunch with Grand National Party (GNP)
leader Park Geun-hye, the Ambassador discussed the current
controversy over the re-opening of the Korean market to U.S.
beef and made the strong case that U.S. beef was safe,
telling Park that we rely on leaders like her to calm the
situation.
Always wondered what this whole thing was about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_US_beef_protest_in_South_Korea

>(SBU) Also on March 26, prosecutors announced that they were investigating former GNP lawmaker and current Ambassador to Japan Kwon Chul-hyeon. Kwon served three terms representing Busan, and is known to be a strong supporter of President Lee.
>Cho Boo-kil, a former public relations secretary for both President Lee and his older brother, Representative Lee Sang-deuk, was arrested on charges of taking money from Park and for trying to halt the tax probe into Park's company

Be careful about the name Park because a lot of Koreans have it apparently. It may or may not be Park Geun-hye.

*whoops, need to fix text
>UPGRADED OC VERSION

Attached: Witcher2_All8GoddessesMustDie.jpg (702x811, 100K)

Damn, that's really good dude.

Attached: 1552012387392.jpg (201x275, 15K)

Nicely created infograph user

Good to know
More so was looking at the japan ambassador implication

Fantastic user.

The GNP is Park's party though so it might be indirectly related.

Attached: 1475537130424.png (1573x855, 392K)

Koreagate

>The reasons behind the scandal involved political, social, and financial motivations. Korean leaders, including Tongsun Park and President Park, were angered with Nixon's decision to withdraw soldiers from South Korea and felt it was urgent to build support for preserving the remaining United States military presence.[7]The Park government was also concerned with the approval of a substantial package of assistance for South Korea's military modernization programs.[8]Another reason behind the scandal was to repress or counter increasing criticism of Park's illegitimate policies and human rights violations.[9]According to many, the deceitfulness of Park's objectives would ultimately lead to his downfall.[10]

One of the feminism centrals of sk seems to be the ewha womans university

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewha_Womans_University

Wich in turn was founded by Mary F. Scranton who was a Methodist Episcopal Church missionary. She was the first Woman's Foreign Missionary Society of the Methodist Episcopal Church representative to Korea

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_F._Scranton

Wich in turn both her and the university were financed by Woman's Foreign Missionary Society of the Methodist Episcopal Church, who has its own share of man hating and ugly looking woman.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman's_Foreign_Missionary_Society_of_the_Methodist_Episcopal_Church

Probably the 8 goddess have been using the christian church networks for thir own advantages for quite a long time.

Something funny to add, when speaking of this university, plenty of the woman that are part of the 50 richest south koreans, have been students or from another school who has strong collaborations with ewha.

forbes.com/korea-billionaires/list/

And this is inly mentioning a few, god only knows in what other kind of industries they have ex students in, one must consider that ewha not only has people in high places, but in middle and smaller busdines too, and god forbid, most of the teachers in schools.

Something of note, alot of sk first ladys, were students in that institution too.

Attached: CB67F5DF-3E4B-46DF-8649-A22E1ECBCB28.jpg (225x224, 13K)

OP, remind me why we want to stop this. Also, Milwaukee Wisconsin is the hotbed of child sex trafficking

yes, but again if it's a dead end, my apologies anons. I am not trying to derail or spread disinfo, just thought these Borromeos seemed like behind the curtain players and might be connected to the Goddesses based on their history and coat of arms.

Ty, cannot take full credit though. I culturally appropriated an Assange meme I found and added Park Geun-hye's head on top of John Podestas and A5's pyramid.

>this meme shows the goddess witch bitches we truly mean business.
>their baby killing war starting ways will come to an end soon.
>The witch hunt has only just begun.

Attached: images.jpg (188x267, 10K)

I would believe that a big liberal city like LA, SF, or NY would be the hotbed actually. Maybe Houston even.

Reasons we want to stop this are self explanatory unless your a piece of shit asking for the trench.

Status report on all current projects.

Damn well done & checked
Very informative QRD, thanks for that.

desu even researching “dead ends” is helpful for learning

I'm browsing Wikileaks for spooky shit related to Park Gyun-hye. Found some interesting political scandals and a presidential suicide.

What was the deal with US beef in SK?

Lol that game itself was predictive programming for the scandals of 2016 involving human trafficking, child sacrafices, & 8 goddesses.
Its a fitting meme.

Park Geun-hye*

Asian names get me confused sometimes.

Adding to the bandolier, progress is improving. Moved through some of the more difficult segments of the project.

Very nice. It seems like they embed with the conservatives and the Christians since their followers are more likely to just go along with a conflict if it starts.

The president of the rockefeller foundation, judith rodin, was the top of yale at one point.
Not to mention, isnt skull&bones yale as well?

search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09SEOUL1420_a.html

>Speculation is swirling about possible political motivations for the investigation. The DP has claimed that the probe is part of a Blue House effort to eradicate pro-Roh elements of the opposition. These allegations have failed to gain momentum, however, as prosecutors began to implicate conservative politicians. Some within the GNP think the Blue House is trying to undermine supporters of the President's conservative rival Park Geun-hye and claim that both Lee Sang-deuk and Kim Young-ho also received money but are not being investigated because of their close ties to the administration. With the number and range of politicians involved, however, it is doubtful that any one party or faction will emerge from this scandal unscathed.

search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09SEOUL1548_a.html

>Kim said the controversy over moving much of the central government to Sejong City in Chungcheong Province was a looming domestic political storm for President Lee. Former President Roh Moo-hyun, in the 2002 presidential campaign, proposed moving much of the central government to a new city 150 kilometers south of Seoul, outside Daejeon. Legislation to enact Roh's plan was passed in 2005, but has since been revised 32 times. Opponents of the plan say it is not economically feasible to relocate and sustain much of the central government so far from Seoul. But the politically important region of Chungcheong supports the plan, and it is difficult to imagine a scenario for winning the presidency without carrying Chungcheong -- which, opponents say, is why Roh proposed the plan in the 2002 campaign.

>National Assembly member Kim Moo-sung, who accompanied President Kim, observed that President Lee's nominee for Prime Minister, Chung Un-chan is a Chungcheong native who opposes the move to Sejong. Lee may have chosen Chung to lead the fight in substantially revising the Sejong relocation plan. A majority of members in the President's Grand National Party (GNP) also oppose the plan. But GNP member and presidential contender Park Geun-hye supports the relocation and is counting on carrying Chungcheong Province to win the presidency in 2012.

>Kim Moo-sung continued that a possible compromise on Sejong might see moving one ministry, Education, Science, and Technology, along with Seoul National University's science department and other science and technology related ventures to Sejong to create a science and technology hub. If Prime Minister Nominee Chung Un-chan can broker a successful compromise, he would be in a strong position to challenge Park Geun-hye for leadership of the GNP.

Have some more NK information, working on compiling it, so if you want to know it(as always) let me know.

Starting to Organize posted information and formulate strategies\research fields\attack points.
Just got home desu.

Want to know it.

You can see how Park was protected even before she was president.

of course

They do seem to have a knack for any “spiritual” related organizations, makes you wonder how long they been entrenched inside the christian cults and denominations.

Heck, probably since the time when protitutes ruled rome

search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10SEOUL137_a.html

>Changes to the Korean Constitution must be approved by two-thirds of the sitting lawmakers and then by a simple majority in a national referendum. Using the timeline from the most recent revision in 1987, this would require a National Assembly vote on the bill in late April 2010 in order to place the issue on the June 2 local election ballots. The ruling Grand National Party (GNP) currently holds 169 out of 299 total seats. If the GNP obtained the support of minor conservative parties (27 votes) and conservative independents (5-6 votes), the party would be able to eke out the two-thirds majority needed without necessitating support from the opposition. In order to unite the conservatives both in and out of the GNP, however, the party leadership would have to broker an agreement with GNP faction leader Park Geun-hye, who would be reluctant to participate in a partisan constitutional revision gambit. Moreover, the public would be unlikely to sanction a constitutional revision proposal that lacked support from the left.

You know I can't say no to you.

RODGER RODGER

Attached: OhCaptain_MyCaptain.jpg (2757x1632, 428K)

this thread is blessed

Attached: praise.jpg (592x436, 30K)

search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10SEOUL239_a.html

>Besides being an issue that plays well with the GNP base in general, political observers believe that President Lee Myung-bak is looking for an issue to energize the GNP before June 2010 nationwide regional elections. The debate over President Lee's proposal to scrap former President Roh Moo-hyun's plan to relocate government offices to Sejong City, 150 kilometers south of Seoul, has caused a deep divide in the party, pitting pro-Lee and pro-Park Geun-hye factions against one other. Some observers believe President Lee might use a request to delay OPCON transition to rally disaffected Park Geun-hye supporters for the June elections, thereby uniting the party.

>GNP Rep. Park Geun-hye, 2012 presidential contender, said the threat from North Korea had increased since the OPCON transition agreement was signed in 2007. Nevertheless, she said, the U.S. and ROK should continue with an all out effort to prepare for OPCON transition in 2012 and make a final decision based on a readiness evaluation. In the event of a delay, she said a nationalistic or anti-American backlash was unlikely. Roh Moo-hyun played the anti-American card in his successful 2002 presidential campaign and she does not think it would work again. Based on her confidence in the Korean public, Park said the people would judge the issues based on the facts. She said there are many examples, like NATO, of countries serving under foreign commands in multilateral forces; she thinks the Korean people could understand the U.S.-ROK military alliance in that regard.