I think somebody should pay Brunei a visit

i think somebody should pay Brunei a visit
stack a team up, remove kebabs, godspeed.

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/brunei-urges-tourism-after-introducing-death-penalty-for-homosexuality/news-story/6e2a8c479bc7d985d5c321de60ac908e

Attached: 1554277993040.png (600x599, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/04/02/hacking-humans-remote-electronic-torture-in-the-21st-century/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mosque shooting was a hoax, mossad shill.

Attached: 1550738343441.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

Attached: 1523604098892.jpg (1025x769, 181K)

>user is against death penalties for gays in Muslim countries
You should be happy. They would not have bothered passing legislation if they still worshipped their old gods.

go away (((FED)))

we want NONE of your MOSSAD bullshit

Attached: NZ shooter act in interest of jews.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

>removing kebab
>somehow bad
get out
now
don't make me come over there cunt

Attached: 1554096392635.png (485x384, 149K)

Attached: 1552647593178.jpg (1209x1012, 884K)

Attached: 1553732292139.png (609x783, 410K)

What are you talking about you nigger? Brunei has sovereignty and should be respected, we have no business going into a Muslim country and telling them how to organize their society in the same way Muslims should not come into our country to tell us how to live. Dismissing the most basic form of social organization and self determination is a key driving force behind why muslim filth are flooding our countries in the first place. Let them live with their barbarism in their own countries and leave them alone, it has nothing to do with us.

so what?
>killing muslims bad
fuck off
FUCK RIGHT OFF
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU MUSLIM LOVING MUTT

The NZ attack just made the NPCs more sympathetic & happy to accept a liberal totalitarian commie police state.

>here's the plan GOYS
>commit an attack on innocents
>so the NPCs cheers as the Government,
>takes your guns taken away
>takes your free speech
>takes your sites
>takes away encryption & vpns
>and finially when you completely disarmed & have no ability to organise or communicate
>THEN we (somehow) fight back
if you dont see the problem with this thinking
your a USEFUL IDIOT just like Tarrant

And a race war with 1.6 billion muslims would be a disaster for whites.
& (((WHO))) benefits?

Attached: fight goyim.jpg (680x410, 51K)

who should we fight
a) endless waves of immigrants
b) a tiny minority of cunts behind open borders policy

>i chose fighting millions HURRRRRRRRRR
(you)

>lets bicker in a bureaucratic government whilst muslims are free to invade and instill sharia law RIGHT ON OUR FUCKING BORDER
you think taking the piss out of the left is gonna change anything whilst mosques are erected on Australian soil with our fucking tax dollars?

Attached: 1553119441078.jpg (680x691, 153K)

Remove kosher food:

veteranstoday.com/2019/04/02/hacking-humans-remote-electronic-torture-in-the-21st-century/

>happy to use violence against unarmed immigrants (which will just turn the majority of the population AGAINST the right)
>only considers "bickering & beurocracy" when dealing with the government
your not very bright are you?
or your just a zionist kike that wants endless war with muslims?

AGAIN, your never going to be able to kill immigrants faster then they are LET IN.
BUT, the people letting them in are few...

Tarrants actions have already proven to be useless, and achieved nothing good.
(((Accelerationism))) is bullshit.
Your just giving the left everything they want.

you ever argue against muslim immigration with a leftist parasite?
its bickering
how to you intend to stop this "few" before its too late and muslims are already raping your daughter?

It's not about killing them you dolts. It's about creating a society and an environment where they feel threatened, isolated, unwanted. This is whats going to make them leave. This is what they are doing to YOU and have been doing to YOU and other whites for the past 20 to 30 years depending on how you look at it or what you classify as social pressure.

Your accelerate the problem now while there are still large numbers of whites so they are forced into a corner where they either lash out or die. Better to do it now while we are still strong instead of weak. Imagine a situation where there is a mosque shooting in white homelands every week or every other week. Sure the bloated inefficient governments are going to want to clamp down on it and pull all sorts of draconian measures just to stop whites but that's what you want. Why? Because you are threatening their globo homo agenda. At the same time Muslims choose their lands to live out of fear and at the very least are forced to stay and bond in their own community. Some will strike back but they already do that without provocation and at the same time this forces whites to deal with the problem instead of consuming Marvel movies on the electric jew.

This leads to my next point. We all know Muslims are just the symptom. We have a chameleon in our society who pretends to be white and the pull the rug out from under us crashing our societies. This needs to be pointed out more and more and more and more. If we don't have immunity over the fact that their is someone pretending to be us then the door will never get shut. We are just at the cross roads of this situation as people are naming the jew like its the 40s and 50s. The only reason we havn't seen major social changes based on this is because jews have created a power structure where they own both parties strongly enough to prevent any leadership from rising up. You can start to see the house of cards tumble on that.

Attached: 1550208313237.png (680x357, 189K)

checked

Attached: 1553543501905.jpg (807x760, 150K)

Why do Muslim suddenly own the southern pacific? Their sand nigger ideology belongs in the middle east not on potentially strategic islands

i just want em all gone
and i want them nowhere near my fucking country ANYMORE
its all so fucking tiresome bros

Attached: 1554294393899.jpg (480x480, 34K)

You just won a free ticket to Brunei