TRUMP will NOT get away with this shit anymore!

The Mueller report is more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated and will completely destroy Trump's presidency. Not only will we have enough to impeach Trump but also Barr will be impeached as well.

It is time we let Congress do its job and bring our country back on track!

Attached: ap-schiff-640x480.png (640x480, 139K)

dilate

Attached: follow the money stupid.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)

When you find out the 400 pages is a nothing burger will you give in and hop on the Trump Train? Or will you bitch about the next BOMBSHELL Rachel Madow tells you?

Im on my knees waiting to suck your dick

Posted by Justin Trudeau from my iphone

Fake and gay.

Attached: 1515366869187.png (655x480, 579K)

The Mueller report fell flat on its face and even the most bluepill media outlets declared it as a failure. Are you discord trannies even trying make believable shills anymore?

Attached: you retard.jpg (248x229, 36K)

Yeah put innocent people in jail for doing their jobs
We're going to vote red for the next 200 years

>Its time for Congress to do what exactly?

Attached: pedoschitt.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

They'll bitch about the redacted sections and tell their idiot followers that the real crimes are hidden there. They're counting on that because they know non-indicted names have to be redacted by law.

>tell their idiot followers that the real crimes are hidden there
just decode the redacted sections, what do the redactions look like?

>TRUMP will NOT get away with this shit anymore!

Said the increasingly nervous demonrat for at least the 9000th time.

who is this googly eyed jew
you can tell alot by the eyes. this kike is absolutely batshit

Faggot

if you can't see that this is what this cheeto piece of shit is doing then you are a fucking fool. he is clearly guilty, and barr is clearly covering for him.

RELEASE THE UNREDACTED REPORT YOU COWARDS

what do you mean goy he looks completely normal

Attached: Adam-Schiff.png (560x416, 273K)

>the media declared it as a failure.

and yet many senators are coming forward to subpoena this information because trump is hiding something.. what is he afraid of? gee, I wonder.

I see no reason why the report should not be made public.

If it exhonohates Trump then he should want to have it released.
Also the taxpayer paid for it, so why would the parliament not want to see it?

Attached: sanpaku.gif (713x751, 207K)

>parliament
Germany checking in

Attached: 4BED4FE3-C1DB-4668-88FF-D6351492406B.jpg (560x416, 45K)

Shiff's face looks like pigs ass with a mouth nose and eyes....it's just missing the tail.

Attached: scat08.jpg (365x364, 39K)

>We'll get that pesky roadrunner this time.

Attached: withher.jpg (212x238, 12K)

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: blongadld drujthlpf.png (706x595, 575K)

literally, said people familiar with “simmering frustrations” what in the actual fuck has happened to society that this is what we accept from the new york times.
i mean if you have such a nebulous source who can not give any info about why it’s more troubling, only that it is, perhaps don’t use colorful language when describing them. my god - its the degradation of journalism that pushed me right.
for fucks sake.

Keep coping, cuck.

>the next BOMBSHELL
trump white house breaches in national security

Attached: natsec risk.png (333x333, 82K)

>It is time we let Congress do its job
I agree. Stop obstructing the Clinton investigations

Is this a first time in history that a house committee has had to issue a subpoena to compel someone to release a report that fully and totally exonerates & vindicates a sitting president?
asking for a frendo.

Attached: trumpster cum dumpster.png (333x666, 610K)

After the documented contempt the Cliton State Dept. had for national security that's rich.
You didn't have any opinion about that did you, Champ?

Attached: screwball.jpg (525x525, 75K)

>Champ?
Despite the president’s assurances to the contrary, Donald Trump ordered his former chief of staff John Kelly to grant his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, a top-level security clearance, overruling security officials and top career veterans.
Kelly, who was ousted from his White House role in December, detailed the order in a contemporaneous memo written in May of last year.

Question to Trump: “Did you tell Gen. Kelly or anyone else in the White House to overrule security officials? The career veterans?”

Trump's answer: “No, I don’t think I have the authority to do that...I’m not sure I do. But I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t do it. Jared’s a good — I was, I was never involved with his security. I know that he, you know, just from reading, I know that there was issues back and forth about security for numerous people, actually. But I don’t want to get involved in that stuff.”
TrumpChump
pic related

On The Ingraham Angle:
Ingraham asked point blank if he himself is a grave national security concern to the country, Kushner laughed it off.

Attached: whatamI.png (333x666, 586K)

Do Democrats really not realize how completely insane they look right now?

Less insane than the president looks every day?

No, much much more.
Actually ponder that.

that cocksucker joins rachel maddow in the very deepest depths of trump hell

This clown show conspiracy just gets more pathetic every day